Benton, AR

#493952 Feb 24, 2013

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#493953 Feb 24, 2013
huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
purples are attached to your a.... inthe case when you are in the park of dr Shrink institution,
you can be lost, but purple colors and flags on your right and left side of your ears doesn't allow you to dissapear from there.
There is only one White eagle not eagles,
his name is Inch Ch una Huk Wek Fu Fue-this is full name of famous spiritual astronaut traveling Universe Spaces
but you are to low,to earthly deeped down in the mud of this earth,you only choke with black flegm and take s... color black earthly mud of hawaian lava
so
go sleep, put your plastic teeths in the vinegar to kill all prasites entering daily your brain and penetraitng empty cells making itching ears
Thank youu for this eairth shaittering reavelation, I will naow go tell my duog of this, and see what his opineion isa.

If he apprioves, wea will spreaad the mesaasage untao the WORILD!
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#493954 Feb 24, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#493955 Feb 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Written to Hiding about Dim:

Karl's here. Look out, Christians. It just got kicked up a notch.

Have you been following this thread, or are you just psychic? You've just summarized my last two months of posting.
Karl is awesome, I hope to be as hateful as him one day, it's my dream..
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#493956 Feb 24, 2013

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#493958 Feb 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe in Christ. I believe in Jesus.

You can believe whatever you want, I don't want to convert you, I want your beliefs based on the truth. Sadly, most people reuse the truth, they just want something that makes them feel good. I find that very sad.
You're a crazy christiann.. Shut your trap!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#493959 Feb 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
What?
You and Dr. Bear have serious reading difficults, writer.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#493960 Feb 24, 2013

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#493961 Feb 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Unless your religion is wrong and Islam or Judaism or Hindu or Shinto, ad infinitum is right or that there is no deitiy(s) at all.

In all honesty, you do not "know" that you won't end up in Hell any nore than any one else does.
Hell doesn't exist, you're deluded. Did yo mamma smok crack? You a crack baby right? Either that or you're just lying.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#493962 Feb 24, 2013

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#493963 Feb 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Unless your religion is wrong and Islam or Judaism or Hindu or Shinto, ad infinitum is right or that there is no deitiy(s) at all.

In all honesty, you do not "know" that you won't end up in Hell any nore than any one else does.
Lying for jusus is still lying you know?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#493964 Feb 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Her position on the scale of importance and relevancy has been brought into question, and rather than provide rational argument to support that {poeition}, she resorts to ad hominem attacks.
Does that tell you anything?
OOPS! "position"
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#493965 Feb 24, 2013

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#493966 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Have you forgotten your list of members? Oh dear, scroll back and find it if you can be bothered, I for one can't
Yeah, I understand why you won't scroll back.

It's because you're making it up.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#493968 Feb 24, 2013

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#493969 Feb 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ok ..I'll give ya that...Misspelled "crazed".
Of course that will prove I am an idiot right?
At the very least, it will provide adequate ammunition for a long drawn out deflection in the future.
But thanks fer the note of correction that I hadn't noticed before hitting the "send" button.
Nah, just having a little fun.

You're not an idiot.

A bit crazed, maybe.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#493970 Feb 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#493971 Feb 24, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#493972 Feb 24, 2013
Everyday livng in Bible times;

For sale; Roomy tent 2 bedroom No leaks.

The Hebrew patriarchs lived in large tents that were probably very much like the tents that Abab nomadic sheepherders live in today.Theses tents are made of goat-hair fabric,which keep out the rain and the heat.There are three seven-foot-high tent poles in a row down the middle and two rows on the outside.This design creates two room,one for women and children and one for men and guest.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#493973 Feb 24, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 272,829
Hero Mom SNITCHES on COWARD son who murdered Ho... 12 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Bongo 878,171
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 52 min RiccardoFire 7,968
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ann Bonney 53,488
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr 24yearold 561
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 41,131
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr sangili karuppan 7,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 603,174
The Christian Atheist debate 8 hr too lazy to log in 3,794
More from around the web