|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Abandonment comes real easy for you.
I also know enough to wash my hands thoroughly after shoveling manure.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Oscar is your newest crush ?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Wow...from THIS: http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_0m/as... To THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch... Gollee,dawg,if only you had stayed outta' that Bronco that Sunday night,huh??!
Simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Fret not!
A christian is always forgivin...say a few nice things and you're back in grace with a GOD.
The beauty of christianity, a GOD never confirms an individuals belief....you can always call it as you see it.
How do you KNOW? Have you given God a chance to confirm your BELIEF in Him? or/ Have you told Him you Don't Believe in Him?,
Does God know you?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You?
.. clouds are white, birds sing, trees bud, Nancy Drew discovered the clue of the velvet mask ..

.. except for Topix, everything is harmonious, in balance. No hangover ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Fret not!
A christian is always forgivin...say a few nice things and you're back in grace with a GOD.
The beauty of christianity, a GOD never confirms an individuals belief....you can always call it as you see it.
Well in most cases it is called FAITH..........and when you truly have that it leads you to repentence which brings on forgiveness from God.

We are not perfect in Christ but we are striving to be so and that is what God is looking at.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
You do understand that the "spirit" is a "mind-set" and not something a GOD gives you, but something you actually need to work at yourself?
You are always you, a GOD can't make a new you inside an old sinful body, the effort is all on you.
If you seek understanding of the GOD concept, you'll need to stay away from a pastor/pimp.
You are getting it !

Now tone down drop the "pimp" term (charlatan might be better) and you got my support.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
You do understand that the "spirit" is a "mind-set" and not something a GOD gives you, but something you actually need to work at yourself?
You are always you, a GOD can't make a new you inside an old sinful body, the effort is all on you.
If you seek understanding of the GOD concept, you'll need to stay away from a pastor/pimp.
Everything you have just said is notonly contradictory to the Word, but those of us who have the born again experience are WITNESSES to God's truth by his spirit.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

If there's a bloody cricket stick that was found in Pistorious' home,and previous incidents of domestic discord can be proven...Oscar Pistoriuos may as well get a cell next to O.J. in Vegas. It's over.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
Annie, I was not talking to you. In response to your post on the stats of crimes and horrors committed in your country, all I can say is that I am very sorry and also very concerned.
People can be good or bad regardless of beliefs or claims of beliefs, that was my whole point.
Every human on the planet will at some time or another, defend what they believe or care about.
Governments, Empires, Conquerors and crazy/stupid people who only care about themselves and their agendas have always trampled on people.
Regardless of religion, race, non religion, beliefs, profession, circumstances etc.. Bigotry, Hypocrisy, Evil, Thirst for Power and Prejudice are things all humans are capable of. It has been that way since the beginning of time.
What the people I was addressing, as well as those like them, are doing, is no different to what the Christians in your country did to your son and all those like him.
No different to what was done to natives.
No different than what the Romans did, or the Barbarians, or the Babylonians etc..
It's not going to make anything better, just worse, you'll see.
I've met some beautiful people and have faced pure evil, of all different kinds of labels.
I'm sorry...but when you asked this question...

"Can any of the non Christians here explain why they are so hateful, obnoxious and rude?"

...I took that to be all non-Christians.

I have posted this often...

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. Friedrich Nietzsche

I believe this happens often...to most all of us. We are passionate about what we fight for...what we believe in. Sometimes in our haste...we forget to check ourselves.

There is another quote...

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” attributed to Edmund Burke

All too often we don't speak up...we do not want to get involved...we fear retaliation...we worry too much about what others might think.

Each of us has to define what we consider "evil"...to do something...and at the same time...not to look in to that abyss and find that we have become the monster.

It is not always easy to do...and I have failed at that several times. I probably will again.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you KNOW? Have you given God a chance to confirm your BELIEF in Him? or/ Have you told Him you Don't Believe in Him?,
Does God know you?
Isn't it curious how those who have rejected Christ the most are his biggest complainers and critics?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oscar is your newest crush ?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_khZ6NyfdDkA/TKxf_Vn...

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Does God know you?
Why should anyone believe the vioces in your head over the voices in their own ?

All you have is a book, no different or any more "divine" than thousands of others.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. clouds are white, birds sing, trees bud, Nancy Drew discovered the clue of the velvet mask ..
.. except for Topix, everything is harmonious, in balance. No hangover ..
I read the whole series, far preferred it to the Hardy Boys.

Does that make me gay?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Well in most cases it is called FAITH..........
Just like the Faith that Jews, Muslims, Hindi, Buddhists and even atheists have.

Why is yours any different ?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems to be the only thing on a homosexual's mind.
All your questions can be answered by just using 'Common Sense,
Do you know what that is?
Do you really think that is all a gay person thinks about is sex??? I have known a few heterosexual men that think about it quite often!

Actually...that is not all that they think about. There is work...homes to keep up...family...health...

I knew this one gay man...he practiced his music quite often...he played the organ at his church.

Another gay man...only knew of him...that worked in his off hours to put together the musicals for his church.

Many of them have children...they have homework...activities...report cards...and trying to keep a home over their heads and food on the table.

Oh yes...then there is education...car maintenance...bills to pay...pets to walk...etc etc.

On behalf of HL to whom your post was directed...she takes in stray animals and houses them until she can find them a home.

My point...their lives are no different than yours...just the sex of the person that they love...the rest of it...there is no difference.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

"Who do you want me to be?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with your last statement...I don't believe they are pretending.
What I do think is that are acting upon their faith based on their interpretation of what the Bible says. Are they right about that interpretation...not in my opinion.
Take this thread for example...
It has just come off a a bitter battle concerning OSAS. Someone has to be right...someone has to be wrong...possibly.
Was one side pretending...or were they just acting upon their interpretation?
Some feel as if they must speak up against homosexuality and use some rather unkind words while do so...others might consider it sin...yet feel no need to vilify...then there are those that fight for the rights of gays.
Are any of them pretending...not in my opinion...they are acting according to their interpretation of scripture.
Each person can find scripture to back up their interpretation...look how much was posted for the OSAS debate...each person felt as if their interpretation was the correct one. I don't think that any of them were pretending.
Really Annie? You are using topix posters as an example of not pretending?

A lot of people misinterpret the Bible to suit their agendas or themselves, including non and x Christians.

A lot of Christians take the words of Jesus to heart and truly live it.

A lot of Christians misinterpret the Bible and are never taught any different.

A lot of people are homophobic and not all of them are Christians.

A lot of people are nasty and they are not all Christians either.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people misinterpret the Bible to suit their agendas or themselves, including non and x Christians.
A lot of Christians take the words of Jesus to heart and truly live it.
A lot of Christians misinterpret the Bible and are never taught any different.
A lot of people are homophobic and not all of them are Christians.
A lot of people are nasty and they are not all Christians either.
Agreed 100%

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

"Who do you want me to be?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
check dr shrink,maybe something also is wrong with your brain??
if I write a lot, you are not only confused by shaking like jelly fish from deep fear and own low education not understanding foreign english slang from Oxford
Lol... I love you Doc :D
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it curious how those who have rejected Christ the most are his biggest complainers and critics?
Oh is it ever!

And sometimes it (thanks be to God) works just the opposite, The ones that cut God down the most and slander His name,:

after they DO receive Christ, are God's biggest supporters. We can only HOPE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 474,961 - 474,980 of598,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

619 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 min Ava 58
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 715,830
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 529,615
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min waaasssuuup 223,013
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 255,509
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 9 min NWmoon 221,361
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Godspeakinginmydreamslol 93,113
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min Lyndi 171,384
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••