Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#493669 Feb 24, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Article 1.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Article 2.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Article 3.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
Article 4.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
Article 5.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Article 6.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
Article 7.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Article 8.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
Article 9.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
edited
Article 12.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
Article 13.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
Article 14.
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Article 15.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
Article 16.
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
Article 17.
(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
<quoted text>
www.un.org
TBC...
Yes ~ you post such logical statements and receive the icon fairy in judgement. Good Post, if it wasn't, you would have received a heart, a lifesaving ring and brilliant.... that is what you deserved for this posting. The United Nations have it right :)

Since: Jan 11

Waco, KY

#493670 Feb 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Something is seriously wrong with you.
What is it?
Tantrum.

I'm thinking about posting a new subject for discussion but I'm not sure if it's the right time.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#493671 Feb 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it?
He read Suess.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#493672 Feb 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it?
I am no longer a christian.

I am now a Humanist extian athetard.

How did you ever manage to get a law degree?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#493673 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
I guess you are proud of your name for Skom
Yes I am.
Serah wrote:
as you meander your way through life, telling others their ways are less than yours.
That must be shocking to a Christian.
Serah wrote:
What should I say to you? You, who are calling men names, cannot see your own failures? Ah, that in itself is a weakness you should overcome.
Men? Just Dim.

And he deserves every last bit of what has come and what is yet to come. He will never be anything but the contemptible moron "Dim" to me, ever to be treated with contempt until he begs my forgiveness.

He has begged for it. He was admonished repeatedly to be more careful with his words if he couldn't support his allegations.

Or do you think that he did? Do you think that I lied? If so, can you show me where? If not, why are you defending Dim?

Had any of you shown even the remotest hint of fairness or non-partisanship and helped him to see what he had done and perhaps to back down, it might have been different.

But all I have seen from any of you Christians are comments like the one above. Typically, I am at fault, but the ill-bred Dim one is not. He is not only self-forgiven, he is forgiven by you. But not by me.

Sorry if you don't like what is happening now, but like everybody else, you had a chance to intercede, but sat by idly until you saw words from me that you didn't like. And you seem to think that I should take counsel from you, as if taking your advice would be right or fair, or in my interest.

So brace yourself for more.

#493674 Feb 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's time to face the truth, IANS. Skombolis is impotent with regards to logic. He's incapable of backing up his claims - marking him as dishonest. He neither keeps his word, nor is capable of presenting evidence for his claims.
He's a lobster.
And your posting is what? Nice? Necessary? Needed?

#493675 Feb 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks, and you know the atheists here keep getting called a "group", and while we're friends and such, if this "group" we're claimed to be in were like this "group" Christians certainly say they are.
I'd get the hell out of it. hahaaa. Seriously.
This thread would have been better titled: Why WOULD Jesus Love ME?
Cathcer1 is very proud of his group and nominated himself as their leader. I'd get the hell out of it too, the members, although few in numbers, are mainly Richard Craniums, with nothing but insults flocking their brains. They are here to mock JESUS and Christians, we are here because we have JESUS in common.

#493676 Feb 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha
No, the Bible defines witchcraft in a way that could include the reading of Tarot cards.
Anything "magical" or "supernatural" that you could dabble in that isn't attributed to God could be considered witchcraft.
LOL..... using cryptic images to define an issue in someone's life is no different from using Scriptures. However, where as some will run from the Bible, they will look at Oracles with an inner comprehension and respect.

They can 'feel' their Spiritual self :)

#493677 Feb 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. morning, love ..
.. Dim? Ya, that's insulting, no doubt about it. How about lying, bigoted hypocrite or perverted abomination? Which of the labels do you find more offensive ??..
.. IAN has repeatedly made one allegation - believers do not intercede when the name calling starts, but, when fire is returned, there's an uproar. Why is that?..
.. in the past, I've done battle with Pomona Atheist and Karl for their cruel words. On this thread, I've already posted my standard, "Was that really necessary?" after an inappropriate post by an atheist ..
.. do you think IAN has a valid point? Why didn't any believer challenge Skom yesterday when he called Catcher a lying, bigoted hypocrite? Do you think that's true ??..
.. or, when believers insist I'm perverted scum ??..
.. how about Trifecta's claim there are no gay Christians? Do you think that's accurate ??..
.. the silence of believers is quite deafening ..
.. your thoughts ??..
I don't agree with calling anyone names, that is why I have changed my nick name, I think it much more appropriate.

I am looking for the positive in here HL; and know that when I call someone a name I will cop flack, I am better than that.

The silence on both sides can be deafening, can it not?

#493678 Feb 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. morning, love ..
.. Dim? Ya, that's insulting, no doubt about it. How about lying, bigoted hypocrite or perverted abomination? Which of the labels do you find more offensive ??..
.. IAN has repeatedly made one allegation - believers do not intercede when the name calling starts, but, when fire is returned, there's an uproar. Why is that?..
.. in the past, I've done battle with Pomona Atheist and Karl for their cruel words. On this thread, I've already posted my standard, "Was that really necessary?" after an inappropriate post by an atheist ..
.. do you think IAN has a valid point? Why didn't any believer challenge Skom yesterday when he called Catcher a lying, bigoted hypocrite? Do you think that's true ??..
.. or, when believers insist I'm perverted scum ??..
.. how about Trifecta's claim there are no gay Christians? Do you think that's accurate ??..
.. the silence of believers is quite deafening ..
.. your thoughts ??..
P.S. do you think that I have not been embroiled in arguments in this forum by Christians? I just get over them.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#493679 Feb 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Tantrum.
I'm thinking about posting a new subject for discussion but I'm not sure if it's the right time.
Do it.
We need something fresh and new.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#493680 Feb 24, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no longer a christian.
I am now a Humanist extian athetard.
How did you ever manage to get a law degree?
I have a brain.

#493681 Feb 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just one translation. KJV
Another is, "Do not allow witches to live."
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." - This contains some justification. This is more like, "Do not tolerate the evil of witches, kill them."
"I shall not suffer a fool." - This means I won't tolerate dealing with a fool, because they are foolish. Dealing with them causes me suffering. This use of "suffer" isn't used much anymore.
If you were a Christian in Salem in the 1600s, and some old lady was pissing you off, all you had to do was accuse them of putting a hex on you, and call them a witch. That old lady would be put on trial, and most likely killed. As superstitious as people were, most the accusers probably believed that the people they were accusing were aligned with Satan and deserving of death. They righteously burned people because of their faith that they were correct. If there was something like a late frost that ruined crops, it's possible that villagers would go on a "witch hunt" and look for a scapegoat until somebody was dead.
Still happens, as we know, and yet we also know that JESUS would never have condoned that behavior. We will be judged on our actions, and our thoughts, and our intentions. No matter what name we give ourselves.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#493682 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cathcer1 is very proud of his group and nominated himself as their leader. I'd get the hell out of it too, the members, although few in numbers, are mainly Richard Craniums, with nothing but insults flocking their brains. They are here to mock JESUS and Christians, we are here because we have JESUS in common.
<shakes the Jesus! on a stick>

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#493683 Feb 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I knew you wouldn't answer.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I answered you over and over. You're too stupid to understand. I can't help that. I tried.
Liar! Bigot!

LOL. Sorry. Dim is functionally illiterate. And not smart enough to say. "I didn't see your answer" or "Could you link me to your reply" - something to suggest that he may have been at fault in part - but "I knew you wouldn't answer" to cast you as the coward who fled from her responsibility, however many times you may have actually met it.

Please feel free to verbally punt his testicles into his pituitary ad lib. He is so worthy of it. He begs for it.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#493684 Feb 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am.
<quoted text>
That must be shocking to a Christian.
<quoted text>
Men? Just Dim.
And he deserves every last bit of what has come and what is yet to come. He will never be anything but the contemptible moron "Dim" to me, ever to be treated with contempt until he begs my forgiveness.
He has begged for it. He was admonished repeatedly to be more careful with his words if he couldn't support his allegations.
Or do you think that he did? Do you think that I lied? If so, can you show me where? If not, why are you defending Dim?
Had any of you shown even the remotest hint of fairness or non-partisanship and helped him to see what he had done and perhaps to back down, it might have been different.
But all I have seen from any of you Christians are comments like the one above. Typically, I am at fault, but the ill-bred Dim one is not. He is not only self-forgiven, he is forgiven by you. But not by me.
Sorry if you don't like what is happening now, but like everybody else, you had a chance to intercede, but sat by idly until you saw words from me that you didn't like. And you seem to think that I should take counsel from you, as if taking your advice would be right or fair, or in my interest.
That's right teddy!

You tell her!

With all the idiotic rambling lies us Humanist extian athetards post, she'll be quacking in her flip flops!

They all will be!

Awesome plan general dude!

Go humanity!

#493685 Feb 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So...I ask for evidence and this is what you give me? Seriously? This is all you have for evidence?
Well then. Dismissed.
haha; you had already been dismissed; haha :)

Hermosa Beach, CA

#493686 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cathcer1 is very proud of his group and nominated himself as their leader. I'd get the hell out of it too, the members, although few in numbers, are mainly Richard Craniums, with nothing but insults flocking their brains. They are here to mock JESUS and Christians, we are here because we have JESUS in common.
No.

I anointed myself Pastor of the Thread.

That's everybody, not just a group.

Sort of like what the Pope is to the RCC.

I will bring warmth and togetherness to this heretofore divided neighborhood.

#493687 Feb 24, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text written by Teddy>
Doing the right thing when it is difficult. Did we see even one criticism of Dim's outrageous behavior from the Christian community represented here? I didn't.
<quoted text written by Teddy>
So, you think that coming here with your narrow minded, pre conceived ideas and attacking anyone who calls themselves a Christian and doesn't agree with you, makes jokes, defends themselves or ignores you; doing the right thing? You are a rude little bigot my dear girl, an uneducated one at that.
I admire Skom for standing up to hypocrites like you. Humanist? I don't think so.
Please, do continue to enjoy the taste of your own medicine <smile>
You will find that many bullies can give it out, but can't take it at all. Sort of weak in character, if you get my driftwood :)

#493688 Feb 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm a professional anthropologist.
2. You're a crazed conspiracy theorist.
3. I have funding from academic institutions and support of a professional discipline.
4. You're an idiot.
S if they have classes on nicety and manners..... you are in dire need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Rider on the Storm 29,145
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min onemale 280,502
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min nanoanomaly 968,825
Play "end of the word" part 2 52 min ImFree2Choose 1,441
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min hojo 637,729
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,697
massage in riyadh (Feb '13) 2 hr Katalonia 25
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 44,200
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
More from around the web