Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493602 Feb 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>How "christian" of you, don't know how much money you have but you should buy yourself some class and a personality since the Lord himself has obviously not given you one.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#493603 Feb 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
It doesn't matter,though. I'm here for the Lord,not to pay attention to attention'craving people.
Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

And you said that YOU are here for the LORD?????.....

That an incredible thing for you to say given your behavior on this thread, you know I've posted a commentary to Serah about letting people getting her upset into calling them names, but what I'll say to you is not name calling as it is naming you for what you are..........which is a stone cold hypocrite and pretender in the name of Lord, and you have no real spirituality about you, your rhetoric and the junk that you post on this thread is as worldly and as carnel as you have shown yourself to be, you do not promote peace with others and you attack the believers of disagreeing with you on doctrinal differences, it all shines through in your personality as you like to play mind games with others and that is really a form of witchcraft within itself and God is nowhere about that or within YOU sadly.

You often argue and throw nasty slains at others for being here because they are unbelievers or believe differently than you do, people like IANS, Catchers, Lesbo, le le, Shrink, Hindingfromyou, Micah, Seetheotherside and others for example..........you are really in the same boat with the very people that you rail out against, personally I know where they are coming from as unbelievers and they don't try to hide or cover that up but or at least honest to admit that they do not believe, but YOU irk me so because you are so much the hypocrite and the pretender and it eminates from you so strongly, and some of them dispite their unbelief actually do a much better job of conveying civil discourse to others than you have showm yourself to do so.

The truth is that you really jneed to become saved in Christ Jesus for REAL and that is the REALITY of it.

Matthew 15:8
This people draws near to me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
mike

AOL

#493604 Feb 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions;for their women exchanged the natural functions for that which is unnatural.
Romans 1:26
And in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another men with men commiting indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
Romans 1:27
And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer God gave them over to a depraved mind to do those things which are not proper.
Romans 1:28
Just curious!

What would you say is the value of a pastor/pimp to those who have already been introduced to the "GOD-concept"?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#493605 Feb 24, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello LAWEST100
The bible you believe in states otherwise,..you're born to sin.
Good A Mike, I didn't contradict the Bible, true that we all are born into sin but once we are REBORN in Christ by his spirit we have ceased FROM sin.
Simplyput

Aurora, CO

#493606 Feb 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks. Another good reason to abandon Christianity.
Abandonment comes real easy for you.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493607 Feb 24, 2013
I'll never forget this moment: http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#493608 Feb 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
And exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.
Romans 1:23
Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity that their bodies might be dishonored among them.
Romans 1:24
For exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the creator who is blessed forever.Amen.
Romans 1:25
I see you still worship Paul as God.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#493609 Feb 24, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
... a witch cut up a child and pull out the innards in order to put a curse on the mother, or for releasing demons upon people who are not liked by someone, for money and/or goods....
Where and when did this occur ?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493610 Feb 24, 2013

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#493612 Feb 24, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation = I have no idea what you're talking about so I'm going to use one of many troll diversion tactics.
I'm well aware of the atrocities that the English and Spanish Empires committed against natives around the world, I'm Brazillian and am a descendant of natives.
The Romans, Barbarians, Babylonians, Japanese, Chinese and Persian Empires (where the 'evil' Christians got all their ideas from, said some moronic poster) were a Trillion x Infinity worse in their conquering, their gods were merciless and a lot of them didn't have gods and/or worshipped satan.
You have very little understanding of the origins of the Abrahamic religions, and the elements from previously existing religion/cultures that were incorporated into the emerging religious beliefs or mythos of the early Semitic peoples, to be later known as Judaic in specific, and additionally, how those beliefs once adopted by governments and regions, then influenced the world. It's a barbaric and bloody religion in concept and practice, especially so when those who believe it feel it's their destiny to spread that belief and make the world follow it.

Because, lets be honest, what of the Jesus!, as portrayed in the NT, do you see in the world, and Christianity as a guiding Institution among the Christianized nations of the West?
Illuminatrix wrote:
(what's with this pop culture rubbish? do these kids do anything other than watch tv and vomit online?
Good question. You'd have to ask yourself that.

I suggested you do that earlier, and it wasn't worth it to you to examine the origins of your beliefs and the effects they have created in the world. You may never get that answer, since it's something only you will accept in finding out for yourself.

Religion creates a strange dynamic, and those of religion tend to be able to only look at those not within their religion - as being like they are.

I am not theist, and credit nothing to your imagined deities, to be clear, no matter what the deity or deities it is you say you follow or do not follow.

As an atheist, that culture has been rejected for the past 25 years, and wasted the 25 before that thinking there was value in that culture you speak of, spawned by the religion you embrace.

When it gets right down to it, I don't take people too seriously, who, had they been taught differently from birth would be thanking The Cat In The Hat for the food they are about to eat.
mike

AOL

#493613 Feb 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Serah, I know there are a lot of people on this thread that can try your patience, but to be honest I hate to see you let them drag you down to this form of naame calling, the enemy enjoys it when you openly display your frustration in public like that and they feel a sense of victory in getting you upset to this level, I know what it feels like and ask you not to engage in this kind of rhetoric with them, you can simply ignore them or perhaps step back from posting until you've cooled off and calmed down, but don't let it force you into any nasty tirades with them.
Peace and Blessings.
Fret not!

A christian is always forgivin...say a few nice things and you're back in grace with a GOD.

The beauty of christianity, a GOD never confirms an individuals belief....you can always call it as you see it.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493614 Feb 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493615 Feb 24, 2013

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#493616 Feb 24, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a rude little bigot my dear girl, an uneducated one at that.
I admire Skom for standing up to hypocrites like you. Humanist? I don't think so.
Please, do continue to enjoy the taste of your own medicine <smile>
What's the "little girl" term all about?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#493617 Feb 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you suffering from a hangover today ??..
No.

You?
mike

AOL

#493618 Feb 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good A Mike, I didn't contradict the Bible, true that we all are born into sin but once we are REBORN in Christ by his spirit we have ceased FROM sin.
Thanks
You do understand that the "spirit" is a "mind-set" and not something a GOD gives you, but something you actually need to work at yourself?

You are always you, a GOD can't make a new you inside an old sinful body, the effort is all on you.

If you seek understanding of the GOD concept, you'll need to stay away from a pastor/pimp.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#493620 Feb 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
The SAME Right that you have been using to demean the Christians Belief system...on here! Freedom of Speech
.. you have, not will you ever, read something I write that demeans someone's belief system ..

.. so, again, the question: what gives anyone the right to demean another person's belief system ??..

“Love much, trust none”

There

#493621 Feb 24, 2013
Simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Abandonment comes real easy for you.
I also know enough to wash my hands thoroughly after shoveling manure.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#493622 Feb 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Oscar is your newest crush ?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493623 Feb 24, 2013
Wow...from THIS: http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_0m/as... To THIS:
Gollee,dawg,if only you had stayed outta' that Bronco that Sunday night,huh??!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my wife neha ki chudai (May '14) 4 min sameer 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Porkpie Hat 270,216
Rajkot gay Topix 10 min sameer 14
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Paul Porter1 818,451
Harry Reid: "I'm Glad I Lied On Romney!" 23 min I Knew It 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min kent 579,447
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Neelakaran 5,937
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr River Tam 2,054
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 hr RiccardoFire 39,987
More from around the web