“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#493541 Feb 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
because
he (always) paraphrases the post, and his reading comprehension is so shitty, that he never gets the gist correct. He then proceeds to dissemble his straw-man, this is a very effective distraction, Skum's contentions never get to see the light of day, because all time is take up with his lies about his opponents post.
he types fast, and lies faster
That accurately sums up the boring exchanges I've had with Skom.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#493542 Feb 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that mushrooms can grow in poop, right?
Don't make me tell you the Fun Guy jokes.
Of course darling, most fertilisers have poop in them. Poop is great for growing most plants, fruits and vegetables.

Who's Fun Guy? Go on, tell me some jokes, I love jokes :-)

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#493544 Feb 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you know Tide made that post, it brought to mind that scene, and I've gotten some good thought and mileage from that since.
That's right...
It's a super fun movie, and I recommend Bruce Campell's website. Or however you spell his name. He has some good thoughts on there - but, wow, is he ever wrong about blessed caffeine. That b*stard!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#493546 Feb 24, 2013
Being filled with; unrighteousness,wickedness,gre ed,evil:full of envy,murder,strife,deceit,mali ce they are gossips.
Romans 1:29

Slanders haters of God insolent,arrogant boastful,inventors of evil,disobedient to parents.
Romans 1:30

Without understanding,untrustworthy,un loving,unmerciful.
Romans 1:31

And although they know the ordinance of God that those who practice such things are worthy of death they not only do the same,but also give hearty aprroval to those to practice them.
Roman 1:32

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#493547 Feb 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, I am of this thought that you stated so well.
Thank you Scar - I've been enjoying your posts, too. Very reasonable in a way that I'm not capable of, and accurate :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#493548 Feb 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
It was a waste of time arguing with you over synonyms
Yes, it was. Try to communicate with you using words is impossible.
Skombolis wrote:
It is also why you keep refusing to define "church" or to explain how the "church" is a parasite
Moron.

Just in case anybody else missed them, here they are

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
[Please note the part that follows, "I call that church a societal parasite because ..."]

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... [Please note the phrase "That's the definition of a societal parasite"]

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
[Please note the parts between ""The church" is like a university - it is an abstraction" and "That is the church. I have posted this definition many times. "]

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#493549 Feb 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this.
Okay now, careful.
This may blow your mind in its simplicity and effectiveness.
It wouldn't require you to paraphrase, rely on memory or your unsupported assertions, and I couldn't say a thing in response, because it would be so obvious that I did, in deed and in fact, lie.
Here it is.
Just imagine how obvious the lies that you allude to or imply I have told would be if you actually link to any lie I have told while posting here, or any other thread.
That'd show me, wouldn't it?
Yet.
You don't.
When Skom accuses people of lying, he's saying "you are so much better than me, it hurts! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Moooommiiiieeeeee!"

With slightly less "mommie" and more "wah."

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#493551 Feb 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm a professional anthropologist.
2. You're a crazed conspiracy theorist.
3. I have funding from academic institutions and support of a professional discipline.
4. You're an idiot.
.. are you suffering from a hangover today ??..

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#493553 Feb 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
He might have had he fingers crossed.
Dim thinks that the word of a man is an actual word that has to be stated explicitly. He didn't give you his word. He just said that he'd do something. You had no right to assume that he meant it without his word.
He learned his values in church. What do you think?
I think Skom is a dishonest, insecure and immature man. He's incapable of admitting error - and that bespeaks all kinds of problems - and instead goes on the attack. Not someone I'd want to play billiards with.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#493554 Feb 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you suffering from a hangover today ??..
No, still drinking :)

With Established Harem

#493555 Feb 24, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Teddy, I'll tell you anyway, I'm a 'Humanist' now, just like you, I will defend the persecuted.
.. thanks Luci In the Sky With Diamonds ..

.. I appreciate your support ..

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#493556 Feb 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you desperately with nervous fright hoping the God of Christianity is imagined.
how that working out for you so far? you here everyday writing fervently to prove your point not getting nowhere, so obviously that mindset not working out for you so well.
I understand people from other religion have spiritual experiences, those experiences just not in they best interest. the only spiritual experience in they best interest, is the spirit of YHWH God through Jesus Christ. Take off the blinders of secular humanism, and maybe you will understand that.
You're so scared that Vishnu is real. And you know that you're in trouble because Vishnu might be real. So you're here every day trying to pledge your support for Yahweh, get him to fight on your side.

But you already know that Yahweh is just one of Vishnu's messengers and you're in deep, deep trouble.

So I just come here to watch you squirm.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#493557 Feb 24, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to if you saw a witch cut up a child and pull out the innards in order to put a curse on the mother, or for releasing demons upon people who are not liked by someone, for money and/or goods.
If you were a Roman or insane that is.
Even though I'm a Humanist just like Teddy now, cause she has inspired me, in my experience and studies, true followers of Jesus would not harm anyone, ones that do are pretending.
<3
I disagree with your last statement...I don't believe they are pretending.

What I do think is that are acting upon their faith based on their interpretation of what the Bible says. Are they right about that interpretation...not in my opinion.

Take this thread for example...

It has just come off a a bitter battle concerning OSAS. Someone has to be right...someone has to be wrong...possibly.

Was one side pretending...or were they just acting upon their interpretation?

Some feel as if they must speak up against homosexuality and use some rather unkind words while do so...others might consider it sin...yet feel no need to vilify...then there are those that fight for the rights of gays.

Are any of them pretending...not in my opinion...they are acting according to their interpretation of scripture.

Each person can find scripture to back up their interpretation...look how much was posted for the OSAS debate...each person felt as if their interpretation was the correct one. I don't think that any of them were pretending.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#493558 Feb 24, 2013
huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
Huk Wek Fu Fue
is not so sure if you tell the truth?
Who cares?

I don't. I pretty much ignore trolls.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493559 Feb 24, 2013
huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
Huk Wek Fu Fue
is not so sure if you tell the truth?
Be quiet and go to church,you severely retarded bum.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#493562 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
ZOMFG!
<quoted text>
[Light bulb flares and flickers over Dim's head, then quickly burns out, as Dim almost learns something]
<quoted text>
The war with you was motivated by hate of slander. But you're not accountable for anything, are you? You had no part in that. You were just keeping it real.
And there's no reason to trouble your tiny head over it. You're not perfect, just (self-)forgiven.
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't it be?
<quoted text>
Neither. False dichotomy.
You still have no idea what we want. And you clearly never will. It isn't necessary that you do.
1. I don't know what "ZOMFG!" means. It sounds like "Zombie for Good!"

2. Scom most certainly doesn't understand what "dichotomy" means, let alone "false dichotomy." He's probably shaking his head and, after a quick internet search, thinking "binary, what binary??? And how is it false?!? Why...why that <place insult here>! I'll show him!"

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#493563 Feb 24, 2013
Ok, people, have a good day. It's my night and I'm going to sleep. Was wonderful sharing.
Simplyput

Aurora, CO

#493564 Feb 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Christian believer could ask such a question. It's only real for people like you.
I don't worry about it. It's not real for me.
And it won't be real for any of us as we cease to function when our bodies die.
How do you KNOW that it won't be REAL?? Hve you died before to KNOW this?

Yes, no function in your body it will decay, BUT! you have a 'Spirit, where will YOUR Spirit go, little lady?

But what is REAL!,My Spirit will go back to the one that GAVE it to me ,GOD, and Spirits of ALL the Christians that BELIEVE in Jesus Christ.

Our bodies are just a clothing over our 'SPIRIT. Flesh and blood and it won't enter Heaven.

With Established Harem

#493565 Feb 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I'm also disgusted by willfully ignorant people that do their best to become and remain stupid.
You can identify them by their lack of argument, their appeal to dogma, their "well I wrote it down so it must be true" statements. And, in Skom's case, his open dissembling.
It's all quite unbecoming.
Yes, we can talk about sex now :)
But...hey...why just talk???
.. it's fascinating that nobody addressed any of my questions ..

1. How do we decide what is good?
2. Are some beliefs true, just because someone believes them, and everybody else's beliefs, therefore, false ??
3. If opinions conflict, how does society decide what is good? Through cold calculated logic, scientific evidence and compassion or some church's dogma?

.. guess nothing there is interesting enough to debate. What's left to talk about other than sex ??..
mike

AOL

#493567 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
We don't really care what Jesus said. We care what Christians do. You can't absolve the church because its book says "Love one another" in it any more than we absolve a criminal enterprise because its mission statement says to exceed customer expectations.
Besides, your bible also says not to suffer witches.
<quoted text>
We've noticed. How many have done horrible things in the name of secular humanism?
<quoted text>
We're aware of the fruits of your church. And we know the real story of Christian love. Do you?
This one hit's hard,.. thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min dirty white boy- 739,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Chris Clearwater 173,683
WP Profit Builder Review | Check The Demo Befor... 22 min Momtrepreneur 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Porkpie Hat 259,454
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min Rosa_Winkel 95,490
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 227,477
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 542,358

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••