#493453 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Dick Head, I know
Your Jesus is showing.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#493454 Feb 24, 2013
Going to re-post the Encouraging Words again....

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

Deuteronomy 31:6

Who is "Them"?
RogerThat

AOL

#493455 Feb 24, 2013

100% CONFIDENCE of Christ's Nearness_______

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#493456 Feb 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is you not understanding the differences between sexual behavior and sexual identity. Once you work through that, you'll understand how straight men can suck c+ck in prison or on hockey teams. Think of it this way, Skom: no matter how many men you have sex with because there are no women around, you're never going to fall in love with them and linger in the scent of their breasts.
Next, your reading issues. IANS doesn't label all Christians. He explains this often. But whatever, just go find a post of his where he writes "All Christians are bad people. They all need to be X'ed." or whatever and show me.
Why are you forcing me to defend him anyways? Start backing up your assertions with links to IANS' posts. Then you and I can have an IANS writings and philosophy study seminar. Weeee. Horray for fun...
because

he (always) paraphrases the post, and his reading comprehension is so shitty, that he never gets the gist correct. He then proceeds to dissemble his straw-man, this is a very effective distraction, Skum's contentions never get to see the light of day, because all time is take up with his lies about his opponents post.

he types fast, and lies faster

Location hidden

#493457 Feb 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Now all Christians are Borgs?!? God, you bigots are all the same.
ummm

40,000 species of Borg

Location hidden

#493458 Feb 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Hiding...and please note Ians said even if its something he agrees with that he doesnt want the church having any influence on society or politics. So it isnt like he is just against some particular message by some people. He wants Christians even if preaching love everyone to have their faith confined to private. Only fair to ask gays who have chosen to engage in gay sex (like Christians who have chosen to be Christain) to keep their gay lifestyle private right? I mean even if you dont disapprove of anything they are saying they are gay and therefore should remain secreted from society. And btw if these posts are starting to offend or make people uncomfortable because of the blatantly high bigotry...good. Now you know what its like to listen to Ians
read your post again

even you should see why people think you bigoted

Location hidden

#493459 Feb 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>If you came home and saw your husband giving oral sex to another man would you believe him if he told you he wasnt gay? Every one of your posts is so steped in denial that Im curious if you even believe your own words at this point. Yes or no, would you believe him? Im betting u dont answer.
do you like steak less, because you have eaten a hamburger?

Location hidden

#493460 Feb 24, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, homosexuality acts is a choice
Adultry is a choice
pedophilia is a choice
beastialigy is a choice
All 'SINNING is a CHOICE that we choose to do!
is bigotry a sin?

is hubris a sin?

go pray

Location hidden

#493461 Feb 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>When I give my word I will say I am giving my word. I reserve the right to change my mind on things I have not given my word on. Aaaannnd...no I didnt! I clearly stated the importance of exposing bigots who attack the faith LOL..hiding defending catcher defending ians. Its circus fun right in your bowl..oh my:)
the value of your word
may be measured by your integrity.

you believe things without evidence

you have no integrity,

Location hidden

#493462 Feb 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Gays have gay pride parades. that sure seems like pushing a social agenda. And lol yeah im hurt cus Ians is smarter than me. I always wanted to be a bigot when I grew up:)
many here are trying to help you grow up

you got the bigot part down solid
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493463 Feb 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
is bigotry a sin?
is hubris a sin?
go pray
Why are you here,you wicked MAGGOT of Satan?

Location hidden

#493465 Feb 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I see what your point is..
Just don't think Christianity needs the defending you are giving it..here and now..
Are you defending Christianity, or Skom??
What's wrong w gay pride parades?
They began because these peeps were sick and tired of staying in someone else's closet..
-SO THEY CAME OUT!!
Like I said, think I see what you are trying to do..
just not sure what for??
Doesn't matter- just my thoughts..
Have fun.
they are people, deserving of the same rights, privileges and respect that is true of any person.

They are certainly more deserving of respect than the religious Skum that condemns them.

Location hidden

#493466 Feb 24, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Becareful where you get your information. Hell was made for the fallen angels, it was not made for man. Man made his choice whether to follow His commandments, or not. Man made his choice to believe or not to believe. There has to be a place where evil has to go. Freewill grace, making the right choices. Why are you serving a God, if you don't have to follow his teachings or commandments? There is pure evil in this world, and there is somethings that cannot be tamed. For those in this world who are pure evil, they must go to hell. It is real, it is very real, do not be deceived. God gives us grace, but to the ones who have fallen from grace will go to hell, if you don't think that you can fall from grace, study about the fallen angels... they fell from heaven. God's own special angels,(His very own creation, before man) who turned their back on God, and chose not to serve him. Do you think that you or anyone else, who would turn their back on God, and start murdering, and everything else and they die in their sins, would make it to heaven? If he kicked his own angels out,(His own Creation)because of being betrayed and rebelling, do you actually think he is going to let all of the population go? He formed and created all. Do you not think that Sodam and Gommorah was not destroyed by God? Only one family was left worthy to live, the rest, his own creation died. Noah, do you not believe that? God had to flood the earth, and restore it because of sin. No, sin is sin, and it will not go in. You will be judged by your heart, and if your heart has changed and turned cold, waxed and hate and evil, has replaced it, it is not going in. You will be wearing a righteous robe, not a spotted soiled robe. That is the way it is, God is a jealous God, and there will be no other gods to be served before Him. If you serve the world and that is your god, or your job, or your car, they can become your god, anything you put before God. Do not be deceived Grace, there is a Heaven, and there is a hell. I know, I saw it! You have came to far to turn from the truth, there is a hell!
the angels lived in heaven with god for an eternity.

They all know the pleasures of heaven and they all know the god of the heavens.

yet

Fully one-third of the angels chose hell over heaven.

What do they know, that we do not, but should?

Location hidden

#493467 Feb 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> wow I could have saved you a lot of time. I was kidding. But..um thx?
you are never short of an excuse

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#493468 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh; this one can be cruel with her words..... I have learned that from experience.
Hi Serah;

Some folks that are just to hung up on theirselves to realize there are other people in the world.Most turn into pity pots and scream the loudest.Cruel,nasty,hateful,in sulters,attention getters with nothing to say,ect ect.I just scroll and never read.You see most suffer from insecurity.That is why I post no replies or make a comment cause did not read what they posted to start with so they end up wasting there time trying to get a argument out of me.

As for scriptures yes I post them to share.Do I expect them to be questioned and attacted yes.Jesus warned very clearly his loved ones would be attacted on account of him.That right their shows he certainly was no myth as some try to claim as he already knew what some would do before they every made appearance(born) in this world.Enough said I leave the rest to God.

I have snow on the ground here in the land of Enchantment and it is brrr cold.Another winter wonderland or as they say out here a gift from God.Have a good day God bless.

Location hidden

#493469 Feb 24, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate it, Hidingfromyou, but apologies aren't necessary. I enjoy the exchange. Allow me to say this, though...
First, they're considered "stories" to the scientific world, but I believe it's reasonable to wonder "Why?" I believe that especially in those that are involved in any form of science, that pride and ego reigns supreme. I mean, if anything, it's hard to imagine that anyone has ever been, or is, more intelligent than we are! And only certain and particular scientists after us might be more intelligent! I mean, this might seem foolish to you, but look at if from my perspective, please and if you will.
Check out the movie, "Independence Day." I mean, these extra-terrestrial beings, with the technology they had, decided to attack Earth. And we, with our limited technology in comparison, defeated them. When Japan owned "Godzilla," Godzilla couldn't be defeated. When the U.S. bought "Godzilla," the U.S. killed the king of the monsters! Do you understand where I'm coming from?
I think it's important that we acknowledge that in the places these "story-tellers" have mentioned, the sands of time, literally and for the most part, have covered much of history. That was my reason for mentioning the Sphinx. There are so many "wonders" that science still can't explain that the question, "How?", remains needful of a reasonable answer. I mean, like the example I shared earlier, if we destroyed ourselves in a nuclear holocaust, and all that we accomplished became lost to the sands of time, what would our generations, 10,000 years after us, think of us? What, that we accomplished today, would remain after 10,000 years? Would there be enough evidence to prove that we weren't as primitive as they might think we were? Would evidence of nuclear blasts still remain after 10,000 years? How would we know?
How do we know?
education is a good start. If you had a little education in science(s) most of the questions you ask here, would be answered.

dose religion cause paranoia?

or

do the paranoid choose to be religious?

Location hidden

#493471 Feb 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Your whining and hypocrisy is becomming tiresome. Im not responding to nothing, Im responding to bigoted posts from your buddies. Why dont u ask them to stop making bigoted posts to me if you have a problem with me REPLYING to them. With due respect
ohhh do not quit

your true persona is fascinating

reminds me of your god

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#493472 Feb 24, 2013
He that handles a matter wisely shall find good;
and whoso ever trusteth in the Lord happy is he.

The wise heart shall be called prudent and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning.

Understanding is the well spring of life unto him that findeth it:but the instructions of fools is folly.

Location hidden

#493473 Feb 24, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is time for "Christians to have a 'Christian Pride Parade!
as long as the chick go topless

you can have a permit
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493474 Feb 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as the chick go topless
you can have a permit
You're on your way to HELL,you wicked servant of Satan:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Doctor Justice_ 877,605
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 603,121
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min janeebee 7,904
Poppy Seed Tom's LOL! (May '14) 33 min The Turtle 28
The Christian Atheist debate 35 min too lazy to log in 3,781
not man enough 1 hr WasteWater 2
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 1 hr Cholan87 993
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,612
More from around the web