|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
Christianity will say anything when it suits itself, and end up saying nothing when something really needs to be said.
Somebody was just asking me about what moral courage and cowardice were. You summed it up nicely. The deafening silence of the Christians on this thread regarding Dim's continual errors and slanders based on them is either because of approval of that behavior or the cowardice to object.

This has become a pretty good thread, thanks to people like you, Catcher, Happy Lesbo, Hiding and Tide (alphabetic order). The Christians have us unusually charged and cohesive in our posting.

I just looked at PTAG. It was all about guns when I left it. I just read a series of posts on poodles, and somebody - probably BobLoblah - threatening people with gunfire. I was hoping to see a discussion of infinite donuts, whether America or the UK was more religious, and maybe a mention of EM waves for old time's sake.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
Bully; dictionary
a : a blustering browbeating person; especially : one habitually cruel to others who are weaker.
I've been calling it scapegoating, but bullying works. As for being weaker, both gays and atheists are becoming much better equipped to defend themselves, and even to fight back some now.
Serah wrote:
Do you not think it cruel to keep on sarcastically marking the spelling and grammar in others postings, simply because they are Christians and making a statement?
Nah. I consider those witch burnings Scaritual posted on cruel. Correcting spelling and grammar not so much.
Serah wrote:
Do you think I do not have a right to try and help out when I see someone being bombarded and becoming a lesser person than they really are?
Yeah, and you had a right to "try and help out" when you saw Dim calling me a liar without cause, but you didn't. Or do you agree with him that I lied?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever say one thing to the pig Pomona atheist for his choice words for christians?
Not only no, but hell no.......... You supported his hate. He was far worse then trifecta and a hell of alot more consistent.........
Your hypocrisy is off the wall counselor..........
Ahhh.... he now calls himself Myth Buster LOL, but his crazy ways of changing people's names etc gives him away immediately. It is indeed the actions of each of us that count ~ regardless of what we call ourselves LOL

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
To avoid some, erm, distasteful comments about my nic name, that I had not anticipated...
Really? You didn't know what Juicy means to a man when describing a woman?

Many or most of us filter everything through a sexual interpretation function before anything else - a gift of evolution. We find sexual innuendo in everything - even in the word "innuendo," Juicy.

I remember explaining this to my wife. I told her that if the average woman spend even five minutes in the typical man's head - and I'm talking about people that would be considered good husbands, neighbors, and fathers, that they would leave screaming and severely traumatized.

It's not our fault. It's the testosterone.

The following is R-rated,Juicy, so turn away if you're not up for a little salty language:

Bill Maher was discussing his counseling sessions with his girlfriend mediated by a sex therapis who advised them to work out a sexual fantasy that combined their individual fantasies. This is what they came up with: A white knight on his trusty charger rescues a damsel in distress from a fiery serpent, and then cums all over her face and breasts. I'll leave it up to you to decide which part of that was her contribution, and which was his.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
We rarely see eye to eye, but, good post Serah..........
Cheers Rider ~ perhaps our height keeps our eye levels a touch different :)

My Dad was 6'4".... but my Mum was just 5'; and between the two of them they gave me 5'8".....

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody was just asking me about what moral courage and cowardice were. You summed it up nicely. The deafening silence of the Christians on this thread regarding Dim's continual errors and slanders based on them is either because of approval of that behavior or the cowardice to object.
This has become a pretty good thread, thanks to people like you, Catcher, Happy Lesbo, Hiding and Tide (alphabetic order). The Christians have us unusually charged and cohesive in our posting.
I just looked at PTAG. It was all about guns when I left it. I just read a series of posts on poodles, and somebody - probably BobLoblah - threatening people with gunfire. I was hoping to see a discussion of infinite donuts, whether America or the UK was more religious, and maybe a mention of EM waves for old time's sake.
If you're looking for EM waves, you need to look farther than PTAG. Try the Atheist forums. I could give you the exact thread, but you know it. Buck stops by occasionally.

I like this song:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Which witches? Some of them were the wise men and wise women of communities. They were the doctors, the vessels for maintaining knowledge, and the spiritual authorities.
The way the Bible defines witchcraft, to the best of my recollection, something like reading Tarot cards would be considered witchery.
The reasons the writers of the Bible wanted witches dead was because they represented competition, and they thought witch magic was real, and so must be the result of the power of one of their deities, Satan. Their reasons for wanting witches dead were irrational and unethical.
<quoted text>
I believe in a voluntary system of ethics, like secular law, that represents the best interests of those it covers. In America, that system is ruled by force. It's almost democratic. It's tolerable.
I don't believe in capital punishment.
I don't like war.
World peace is attainable. The secret is resources, and giving a damn. First you have to give a damn, then you have to share the resources. If I had to name one problem as the biggest roadblock to world peace, it would be tribalism. Tribalism divides and provides the frame of mind that the "other" is not deserving.
Tarot cards were 'invented' in the 1500's..... but pop them in the Bible, might make you feel better :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When is it ok to kill, according to God?
This is a test.
In defense of one's own life or one you are protecting; however, I cannot imagine me killing anyone regardless as I am never armed.... and I believe I would simply leave it in GOD's hands :)
Reminds me of when I was walking Pugstar; around the bend of a walking trail we were on raced this big dog (couldn't see the type of dog from where it was) and I picked up Pugstar and knew that if the dog was going to attack, it was going to attack me, as I was going to do my best to protect my dog.

Sussing out the situation, I thought I could take him up the little hill and throw him over someone's fence, and although he might have a rough landing, he would survive.

Next thing, I heard a whistle, saw the dog racing towards us hesitate and turn back from where it was coming from, and could also see it was a Golden Labrador. I wouldn't have been so scared for Pugstar if I had seen they type of dog, they are normally friendly, but it did make me realise I was going to protect my dog, regardless of the outcome for me :)

Love is an amazing emotion!!

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
try and see Skom as the Soul that he is, and feel compassion for what is in reality, someone who is suffering.
But he has Jesus. He was promised the fruits of the Spirit including joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. How could he be suffering? I would know if he were. "That's why I'm different. I can sense the slightest human suffering."

Have you ever heard of the Crimea River?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Face it..your a bigot and Ians is a bigger bigot
This is what is called a one note tune.

You are such victims of bigotry. Maybe you should go burn a witch or call a homosexual a pervert.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
That it NOT the Pride I was talking about.
Okay, son, to make it more simple for you call it 'I am PROUD to be a Christian Parade'
I would join in ...... I AM Proud to be a Christian, but must say I am not proud in all that has been done to protect the business of the religions. I could not say I am proud to be religious.... and that is sad :(

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. shrooms ??..
How did you know?! I volunteer at this Co-op you see and they gave me a huge box of mushrooms to take home, so just yesterday I made cream of mushroom soup, crumbed fried mushrooms and today we had mushroom and chicken salad sandwiches..
What a skill you have there cat!
:D

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know?! I volunteer at this Co-op you see and they gave me a huge box of mushrooms to take home, so just yesterday I made cream of mushroom soup, crumbed fried mushrooms and today we had mushroom and chicken salad sandwiches..
What a skill you have there cat!
:D
You do know that mushrooms can grow in poop, right?

Don't make me tell you the Fun Guy jokes.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No. I wont allow it either way. Can't be hypno'd either. You can have nearly all my energy, but not my know.
Hi there birdy :D I can't be hypno'd either.. lol

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Some people think its ok to hate all Christians and justify it simply by directing their hatred at the 'church' which is nothing more than a body of hundreds of millions of Christians.
Wrong, Dim. Hint: though embodied and manifest materially, the church is not material. It is not people.

The fact that such thought eludes you does not make any of us bigots.

Why do you think I would deny hatred for Christians if I held it? If I call my most negative feelings about certain people hatred, then I would have to say that I hate much of the Republican Party. I hated Bush, Cheney, and Rove. And Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Savage. That was easy to say.

And if I hated Christians, I'd tell you right now. I don't even hate you. I just dislike and disrespect you.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
so fickle in your herp worship.
Ask your doctor if Zovirax brand of acyclovir in the new bright red blister pack is right for you.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
hopefully, this topix of sexuality will die off
If you're referring to Christian homophobia, we're working on it.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Knowledge wrote:
Interesting, explains a lot.
The above was posted to Dr. Shrink. I don't believe that he has ever seen those words before - or most other words for that matter. You probably made him fart.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering when I posted that if you would know of them as not a lot of people do.
You get around girl! You are one of the more well-rounded people i have come across on Topix
Calling it a night
Thx for the link
Here is my Favorite song by them btw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sw8nXCx5qgoXX
I know my audience.

You can't hold that against me because few get that close.

Enjoy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
Sorry if I miss a post to me but Iím skipping forward. I may not stay, it depends on what I read. I am just not in the mood to wade through the junk to get to the good tonight.
HFN
Hey my Twin SeRaH; just wanted to say "G'day mate" in the offchance you get to read this posting some time down the track. I know what you mean about wading - we have surely done plenty of that over the years. But, wade we do, and somehow, GOD has always kept us together; bound by our love of JESUS xxx

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

495 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Aquarius-WY 2,157
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 729,508
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 min Naveen kumar 932
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Eagle 12 225,571
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min CALYPS017 117,725
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Aura Mytha 259,040
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 37 min Hot hot 652
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Liam 536,847
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 172,886
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••