Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#493441 Feb 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
If you said you would, then you gave your word.
But so what? You probably feel free to behave however you like. You're not perfect, just forgiven.
As I said before, your word means nothing.
<quoted text>
It is important to expose your faith for the societal parasite it is.
And you are just exposing yourself... keep it up, you are becoming as amusing as a five year old throwing a tantrum LOL...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#493442 Feb 24, 2013
GOoD

SONday

Morning.....

~“Blessed are the peacemakers
for they shall be the sons of God.”

~ Jesus Christ~

Thought for the Day

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#493443 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh... you said it was bad in there and you were going to make it worse. Having my sister called meatball was pretty bad, and your intentions were obviously worse than that. Off your meds? Didn't know you were on any, but do know your words were a threat
My words are never a threat.

Bad in where?

Are you in need of meds?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#493444 Feb 24, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Father and Creator, There are so many people who have marriage issues that need intervention. Sometimes one spouse is strong in the faith and the other is weak; sometimes one is held back by old strongholds that need to be broken; sometimes the communication line contains a lot of static and neither can hear the other clearly; sometimes one spouse carries much more responsibility than the other; sometimes the ungodly attitudes of selfishness, jealousy or laziness pop up and wreak havoc; sometimes the family is so busy that husband and wife do not make time to nurture their relationship--they just coexist; sometimes health issues strain the marriage. God there are sooo many things that pull against a healthy relationship. I pray for every married couple today. I pray that you will touch their hearts with compassion for one another. I pray that you will open their eyes to see the truth. I pray that each will think of the other above himself or herself. I pray that every couple will share responsibilities. Above all, I pray that every couple will look to you as the center of their marriage, as it is a spiritual union--not just physical. May you be glorified and pleased and may marriages be blessed. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God
Doctor REALITY

United States

#493445 Feb 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

I honestly think Christianity is 'sinful' but if someone wants to be a Christian and it doesn't affect me I could care less.
You STOOPID BAPHOON,what's 'SINFUL' is stuff like that STOOPID honeybadger video you posted yesterday!! Are you REALLY as STOOPID as you come across??!! If you think christianity is so 'sinful',then why do you come to this christian forum EVERY DAY??! You are one of the DUMBEST people to come to this forum in YEARS!! But don't worry,we KNOW why you keep coming here: Because you're a STOOPID 'R-E-S-O-L' who has no life other than talking to invisible mutes on the internet all day and night.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#493446 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Nah; you get to mingle with the Christians as your reward. Oh, welcome to our Thread on JESUS, River Tam, I think I forgot to mention that before LOL.
You mean the dude that was tacked to a tree?

I wonder why you don't worship the guys that killed him. Can you tell me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#493447 Feb 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no matter what I do or say, it will not be good enough for you ..
.. find yourself a puppet ..
Whatever happened to compassion?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#493448 Feb 24, 2013
Encouraging Words....

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

Deuteronomy 31:6

K-Love

“What game?”

Location hidden

#493449 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't take long for the real you to step up, did it? I'm only stating that, cause you just proved it LOL
I'm always me.

What you just found is what happens when I stop being nice to you.

Would you like to pursue that?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#493450 Feb 24, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to compassion?
I stepped on it.

It gurgled twice and then it was quiet.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#493451 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And you are just exposing yourself... keep it up, you are becoming as amusing as a five year old throwing a tantrum LOL...
So,MRS.THANG,with the Lord's name PLASTERED ALL OVER your avatar,are you going to tell us that an IMPOSTER 'hacked' all of those FILTHY words into your recent posts,or that you just kinda' LOST IT and did it yourself??

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#493452 Feb 24, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
He made fun of my testicles once.
I couldn't shower for weeks.
LIT is back......

:-)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#493453 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Dick Head, I know
Your Jesus is showing.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#493454 Feb 24, 2013
Going to re-post the Encouraging Words again....

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

Deuteronomy 31:6

Who is "Them"?
RogerThat

AOL

#493455 Feb 24, 2013

100% CONFIDENCE of Christ's Nearness_______

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#493456 Feb 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is you not understanding the differences between sexual behavior and sexual identity. Once you work through that, you'll understand how straight men can suck c+ck in prison or on hockey teams. Think of it this way, Skom: no matter how many men you have sex with because there are no women around, you're never going to fall in love with them and linger in the scent of their breasts.
Next, your reading issues. IANS doesn't label all Christians. He explains this often. But whatever, just go find a post of his where he writes "All Christians are bad people. They all need to be X'ed." or whatever and show me.
Why are you forcing me to defend him anyways? Start backing up your assertions with links to IANS' posts. Then you and I can have an IANS writings and philosophy study seminar. Weeee. Horray for fun...
because

he (always) paraphrases the post, and his reading comprehension is so shitty, that he never gets the gist correct. He then proceeds to dissemble his straw-man, this is a very effective distraction, Skum's contentions never get to see the light of day, because all time is take up with his lies about his opponents post.

he types fast, and lies faster

Location hidden

#493457 Feb 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Now all Christians are Borgs?!? God, you bigots are all the same.
ummm

40,000 species of Borg

Location hidden

#493458 Feb 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Hiding...and please note Ians said even if its something he agrees with that he doesnt want the church having any influence on society or politics. So it isnt like he is just against some particular message by some people. He wants Christians even if preaching love everyone to have their faith confined to private. Only fair to ask gays who have chosen to engage in gay sex (like Christians who have chosen to be Christain) to keep their gay lifestyle private right? I mean even if you dont disapprove of anything they are saying they are gay and therefore should remain secreted from society. And btw if these posts are starting to offend or make people uncomfortable because of the blatantly high bigotry...good. Now you know what its like to listen to Ians
read your post again

even you should see why people think you bigoted

Location hidden

#493459 Feb 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>If you came home and saw your husband giving oral sex to another man would you believe him if he told you he wasnt gay? Every one of your posts is so steped in denial that Im curious if you even believe your own words at this point. Yes or no, would you believe him? Im betting u dont answer.
do you like steak less, because you have eaten a hamburger?

Location hidden

#493460 Feb 24, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, homosexuality acts is a choice
Adultry is a choice
pedophilia is a choice
beastialigy is a choice
All 'SINNING is a CHOICE that we choose to do!
is bigotry a sin?

is hubris a sin?

go pray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 665,068
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 87,815
The Future of Politics in America 8 min Johnny 118
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Joe Fortuna 406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Jedi Mind Master 977,162
I. .My Somali husband and the impending second ... (Feb '14) 24 min Sir didi 9
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 43 min Dan sky 12
More from around the web