Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#493413 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Your harsh words to me will never be forgotten, but I thank you for making me realise I should not have been playing in your playground of Atheism. Here, your threat of making things worse will be like water off of a ducks back; there, when it should have been easy for many to see that I was suffering by the cruel words of others, your promise of making things worse was actually more than I could bear.
Is it good to see you in here River Tam? I guess, time will tell.
My words were soft about your dead dog and your sister.

Have you confused me with somebody else or was I off my meds?

Enlighten me.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#493414 Feb 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 492415
<quoted text>
We can always turn to our bibles for guidance:
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." - Exodus 22:18
Thinking about that scripture, why do you think it was written "Thou shalt not suffer?" Indeed, we can turn to our Bible for guidance, I do it all the time; but I have never had the urge to run off, find a witch and burn them to the stake.

In fact, perhaps, I have been called a witch and others may want to burn me. Cheers, for the advice, but nonetheless, you didn't teach me anything. Not surprising, really :)

#493415 Feb 24, 2013
@ Serah: Here us more "failed flesh":
<quoted text>
Christianity: the gift that keeps on giving mankind great ideas:
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." - Exodus 22:18
Sorry that you people are so enamored of this beautiful religion of yours. You seem to be under the influence of a spell or some kind of indoctrination or infection.
But the rest of us aren't, and many of us simply find the church that fills our neighbors' heads with such ideas a repulsive societal parasite.
Someone you posted to in the other forum laughed about my sister rotting in her grave and the fact that I cared and visited her gravesite; even finally gave her the nickname meatball.

River Tam told me it was bad in there and she was going to make it worse ~ and you are telling me Christians aren't nice people? What spell are those loving atheists under I wonder? Care to have a go at enlightening me?

#493416 Feb 24, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
But IANS if there is no sin then there is no wrong. That means we can do as we please so no matter who does what it is ok. How can you say Christianity teaches bad thing when there is no sin/wrong?
Or do you just mean Christians should quit believing in God and listening to Him and start believing in and listening to you. I hate to be the one to have to brake the bad news to you IANS but you might as well give up on that because it ain’t gonna happen.
Sorry people I can hardly believe it’s possible but I think this guy just might believe all this hogwash that he has been posting.
Maybe some day …
Yeah ~ SeRaH; I think it is possible LOL.... but agree his influence is 'hogwash'!

#493417 Feb 24, 2013
TN grams wrote:
just passing through wanted to say hi,.
love and blessings
tn grams
Hi Grams ~ always good to say "g'day" to an oldtimer, like us oldies :)

Location hidden

#493418 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking about that scripture, why do you think it was written "Thou shalt not suffer?" Indeed, we can turn to our Bible for guidance, I do it all the time; but I have never had the urge to run off, find a witch and burn them to the stake.
In fact, perhaps, I have been called a witch and others may want to burn me. Cheers, for the advice, but nonetheless, you didn't teach me anything. Not surprising, really :)
Sometimes I use my disability as an asset.

My girlfriend and I went to an amusement park and I left my leg at home. I left my crutches at the office and rented a wheelchair. They have a special line for disabled people. We didn't have to wait in line all day. Was that wrong?

Do you use your insanity that way?

#493419 Feb 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I put that on a resume?
Do you believe Jesus loves you? If not, do you often lie on your resumes?

#493420 Feb 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>what can you do about it? nothing. proves what you're, a failure.
Nah; he's just stuck on another scripture that has captured his imagination, and he thinks by continually flinging it our way, he will somehow make us realise that JESUS did not come to tell us to love each other, and treat each other as we would treat ourselves.

As G would say, fling enough mud and some will stick, but it won't stick to the clean :)

#493421 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
We don't really care what Jesus said. We care what Christians do. You can't absolve the church because its book says "Love one another" in it any more than we absolve a criminal enterprise because its mission statement says to exceed customer expectations.
Besides, your bible also says not to suffer witches.
<quoted text>
We've noticed. How many have done horrible things in the name of secular humanism?
<quoted text>
We're aware of the fruits of your church. And we know the real story of Christian love. Do you?
Of course you don't care what JESUS said. End of story.

#493422 Feb 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can put anything on a resume. You just have to know how to cover it.
When I interviewed with Starbucks, the "manager" was like 2 years older than me and had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. It was fun.
Ahhhh; of course, atheists lie with out an issue.....

#493423 Feb 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What a terrible thing to say to an amputee.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
I don't wear a bra.
I disagree ~ you should be ashamed.

#493424 Feb 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No your the one who should be ashamed.
Mocking what you do not beleive or understand.
Shames you with no class.
Mocking the word of the Bible.
Ahhh; this one can be cruel with her words..... I have learned that from experience.

#493425 Feb 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, here we go again.
Show me a word that was written by a god and I'll leave you alone.
Another threat? My, you think you're tough.....

#493426 Feb 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that by doing that, you leave me alone.
When I leave you alone, you'll understand the difference.
Nasty nasty nasty....... I know the difference, and rather than put up with you and your nasty cronies, I moved on. But, you are now here and I am not there. Big difference, little girl

#493427 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I've been calling it scapegoating, but bullying works. As for being weaker, both gays and atheists are becoming much better equipped to defend themselves, and even to fight back some now.
<quoted text>
Nah. I consider those witch burnings Scaritual posted on cruel. Correcting spelling and grammar not so much.
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you had a right to "try and help out" when you saw Dim calling me a liar without cause, but you didn't. Or do you agree with him that I lied?
I note that you are still childish enough to call him names ~ will you make up that banner and wear it proudly, or do you prefer to call people names with a hidden identity? Can't hide from GOD, that IANS, and you can't fool HIM either.

And actually, I was referring to Catcher1 with his never ending posts regarding other people's spelling and grammar, but guess you must feel a bit of guilt thinking I had intended it for you LOL

Location hidden

#493428 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh; of course, atheists lie with out an issue.....
Do you sometimes get tired of being stupid?

I only ask because you don't seem to.

Location hidden

#493429 Feb 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Nasty nasty nasty....... I know the difference, and rather than put up with you and your nasty cronies, I moved on. But, you are now here and I am not there. Big difference, little girl
But you haven't moved on.

Do you think that you're the only one that lives in Asia?

Do you think that you're alone here?

#493430 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
But he has Jesus. He was promised the fruits of the Spirit including joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. How could he be suffering? I would know if he were. "That's why I'm different. I can sense the slightest human suffering." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =16Xg-Gr9VuAXX
Have you ever heard of the Crimea River?
Skom is a human being...... a Spiritual being having a human experience. Just like the rest of us.

You obviously have no compassion for others, or you would understand human suffering. Ever heard of Whales and Dolphins and how they suicide? Thought about why they do?

***The Massachusetts peninsula sees many dolphin strandings each year, but the 129 since Jan. 12 is typically about what rescuers see over an entire year, based on records that go back to 1999, IFAW marine mammal rescue manager Katie Moore told msnbc.com .“This event started on the 12th and is still continuing,” she added at a press conference on Monday, noting that rescuers from IFAW and other stranding networks were deployed in “anticipation of more dolphins coming in this afternoon.” Most of the dolphins have appeared to be in good health, adding to the mystery of why so many have come ashore. Dolphins are known to strand in groups due to their tight social structure, but given the large numbers this year, other factors such as weather and tides are being investigated.“I don’t know,” Moore said when asked about causes.“It pains me to say those three words.” Asked if climate change might be a factor, Moore said she couldn’t rule that out or in. As for the possibility of sonar or other human-made sounds disrupting the dolphins, she said no known sources existed inside Cape Cod. Initial results of studies on nine of the dead dolphins “do not indicate any pattern,” she noted. This stranding “is not only out of the ordinary,” she said,“but it takes a huge toll on our resources. It’s hard labor.”

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20... ***

Spiritually linked ~ just like humans. While there is so much suffering in this one world world we all call home, there will indeed be much suffering. Until we care, we simply do not care.

#493431 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
And I have answered it repeatedly, Dim.
Can I call you stupid now, Dim?
Can I call you Dick Head?

#493432 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong, Dim. Hint: though embodied and manifest materially, the church is not material. It is not people.
The fact that such thought eludes you does not make any of us bigots.
Why do you think I would deny hatred for Christians if I held it? If I call my most negative feelings about certain people hatred, then I would have to say that I hate much of the Republican Party. I hated Bush, Cheney, and Rove. And Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Savage. That was easy to say.
And if I hated Christians, I'd tell you right now. I don't even hate you. I just dislike and disrespect you.
Didn't know Dick Heads had emotions, geez, learning every day LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min LAWEST100 44,330
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min LAWEST100 641,488
Play "end of the word" part 2 29 min andet1987 1,722
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Wolfs Song 104,655
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 38,067
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr janeebee 18,689
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 969,956
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 hr Johnny 4,096
More from around the web