Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. provide me with an e-mail address that will accept attachments ..
.. I'll copy & e-mail the page ..
.. your paranoia is getting worst ..
I am not paranoid at all

You claim you took what is tantamount to a partial quote out of a published book that did not indicate it was a partial quote

That is a very unusual thing to see

So I wished to check it out myself. What is your paranoia that you need an email address and need to scan the page?

Just simply post the page number. I can check for myself

What possible reason could you have for not giving the page number?

The only one I can think of is if your claim is untrue it could be considered libelous and you are worried about that. If you are telling the truth there is literally no reason you can't share the page number of the book you already sourced from the quote you say you took directly out of it. Why should the page number be a secret?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
(...Edited to isolate text for comment...)
6. Your interpretation of the writing, that it describes nuclear war, is only possible because of your familiarity with nuclear war. If you could read the writing in its original tongue and understand its audience-targeted meaning, you'd realize something else entirely.
Brilliant - a simple concept ,and one I find myself hammering to the overzealous brethren (concerning eschatology specifically)-'Reader/Audience Relevance', along with hermeneutics as a whole.

Take care...

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. some of my friends are lying to me ??..
I can't help it.

That's not true either.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you mean you don't want to have sex with me ??..
I've already told everybody that we did have sex.

Are you calling me a liar?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you expect anything less when you consider the apology she promised yesterday that never happened? She simply acted like she never said it.
It amazes me how some out right lie thinking people have forgotten what they said. They lie so much that they can't keep them all straight. And when that happens they get so flustered trying to cover up their lies that they completely forget what they said which only makes things worse as well as exposing their lies even more.
They have been defending each other's dishonesty and propping each other up for so long that they have stopped even feeling the slightest bit of regret over lying..if they can even still tell the difference between the truth and a lie

It is like they don't realize how obvious it is to others
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search... 'm+not+the+same+hawkins+youtub e&mid=6384572575FCE42780AB 6384572575FCE42780AB&view= detail&FORM=VIRE1
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really stepped in it now. You've claimed to be a "college professor" since you first started posting in here, and anyone that has been posting in here since you showed up knows it.
Why do you feel the need to lie? Did you think people would not remember what you said many many times? Heck you even posted some documents several months ago that you thought would prove you were a "college professor".
Oh and it's accepted not "acepted" professor.
_______
<<<<Rolls eyes while laughing at Duane trying to sell another lie.
Careful!.. you moght have a relapse.

Shame on you!,.. jeopardizing all that a GOD has done for you.

You are soo0 ungrateful, acting like a heathen,.. you can clean a pig up, but it won't stay clean.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, you are correct however my soulmate and I are Christian Humanists and proud of it very much so. As society changes and becomes more socially and spiritually enlightened then and only then may morals change in regards to the teachings of Jesus, I agree completely. Knowledge is power Monsieur and do keep in mind that people died to pass this knowledge down to us. I study Humanism in all of its forms and facets and I see no contrast between being both Christian and Humanist. Jesus was a Humanist if we think of it. You mentioned few Christians identify as being Christian Humanists, why do you believe this to be so? I am interested to know what you think and then I shall answer the question as well and then my soulmate shall tell you what she thinks. Now then in regards to Blaise Pascal this is an introduction: http://www.egs.edu/library/blaise-pascal/biog... I am not a supporter of Jansenism Monsieur its tenants are anathema to mine. I look foward to hearing from you again.
.. hi ya Sora ..

.. that's it for the night. Need to pour another class of OJ & vodka ..

.. compassion, compassion, compassion ..

.. the key to a civilized world ..
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••