Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493243 Feb 23, 2013
mike

AOL

#493244 Feb 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is awesome Sl....Grace wants to get into counseling teens and you are thinking of starting a shelter for them. There is definately a need....God Bless you Sl
At least that's a start,..lets see if a GOD will pave the way, how long shall we wait; a year, ten years, how about 2000 years?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#493245 Feb 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not paranoid at all
You claim you took what is tantamount to a partial quote out of a published book that did not indicate it was a partial quote
That is a very unusual thing to see
So I wished to check it out myself. What is your paranoia that you need an email address and need to scan the page?
Just simply post the page number. I can check for myself
What possible reason could you have for not giving the page number?
The only one I can think of is if your claim is untrue it could be considered libelous and you are worried about that. If you are telling the truth there is literally no reason you can't share the page number of the book you already sourced from the quote you say you took directly out of it. Why should the page number be a secret?
.. no matter what I do or say, it will not be good enough for you ..

.. find yourself a puppet ..
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493246 Feb 23, 2013
This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America. When the King of kings and Lord of lords returns to this earth,in great power and glory,upon the clouds of the heavens,will His holy angels place you on His RIGHT SIDE.....or His left....at the last roundup?? You can MAKE SURE that you will be on His RIGHT SIDE,if you will TURN TO HIM...RIGHT NOW...and TRUST HIM as your Lord and Saviour.. Good night to everyone in every nation:

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#493248 Feb 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. buy the book ..
.. it's a good read ..
I like this one:

http://gv.pl/pdf/lord_of_the_flies.pdf

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#493250 Feb 23, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Brilliant - a simple concept ,and one I find myself hammering to the overzealous brethren (concerning eschatology specifically)-'Reader/Audience Relevance', along with hermeneutics as a whole.
Take care...
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, Senecus.

So you understand, the misunderstanding was on Hidingfromyou's part and not mine. I never said I believed that the ancient records mentioned any nuclear weapons, or a nuclear holocaust. I was only sharing how that the theorists that propose the possibilities make good arguments that I believe are worthy of consideration. They only propose that its possible and that if it were true, there'd be no evidence of it today, 10,000 later.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#493251 Feb 23, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Brilliant - a simple concept ,and one I find myself hammering to the overzealous brethren (concerning eschatology specifically)-'Reader/Audience Relevance', along with hermeneutics as a whole.
Take care...
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, Senecus.

So you understand, the misunderstanding was on Hidingfromyou's part and not mine. I never said I believed that the ancient records mentioned any nuclear weapons, or a nuclear holocaust. I was only sharing how that the theorists that propose the possibilities make good arguments that I believe are worthy of consideration. They only propose that it's possible and that if it were true, there'd be no evidence of it today, 10,000 years later.

With Established Harem

#493252 Feb 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already told everybody that we did have sex.
Are you calling me a liar?
.. are you claiming our webcam session was sex ??..

.. damn, I'd had sex with just about everyone here then ..

.. the sex was great with HFY. Have you experienced her yet ??..

.. I'm fibbing. No, I'm not. Or, am I ??..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#493253 Feb 23, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me how some out right lie thinking people have forgotten what they said....
You should get yourself a tape recorder... and lots of tapes.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#493255 Feb 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do so many people care that other people are comitting sins ?
I honestly think Christianity is 'sinful' but if someone wants to be a Christian and it doesn't affect me I could care less.
Whatever D, your opinion.
mike

AOL

#493257 Feb 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I generally am seen as a very tolerent person of people who believe or live differently and for good reason. And while I know enough not to stereotype in general the sub-sample of atheists in here and there integrity and ethics has been appalling.I understand why they travel in a pack, if only to reinforce the delusion they are better than anyone. Just basic honesty and ethics is constantly lacking. I am going to do my best to leave them to their own devices. There is little of value to pursue
Hello Skombolis,..this is an entertainment site.

You can't begin to trust a person without first shaking their hand while looking them in the eye, from there it's simple observation, no GOD nor holy spirit necessary.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#493258 Feb 23, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall learning about Pascal and Rubens, and their contributions, but never really focused on either of them.
I'm casually familiar with the history of Humanism in it's various forms.
Mainstream Christianity in America has been slowly becoming more humanistic, though few Christians would identify as Christian Humanists. The labels don't really matter to me. I care about the ideas and behaviors being promoted. People can give credit to Jesus for their tolerance of others. I'll credit a history of evolving morality. Overall, as humans, we're behaving better towards each other than we did in the past. I think we'll continue getting better, generation after generation. There will still be contrast between what we think is good, and what we think is bad, but we're still better than we were thousands of years ago, because we have the benefit of knowledge that our predecessors left us. Our predecessors benefited from the knowledge of their predecessors, and so on. We have built our societies on top of those that came before. Good ideas will generally persist, because they are good. I think humanist ideas are good ideas, and will remain as part of the foundation of human societies, perhaps for as long as there are humans.
Bonsoir mon amie, I see you have met Sora, I do not believe we have been formally introduced as of yet allow me the honor: I am Seraphine, Christian Humanist, painter and art restorer, Classical pianist and Sora's wife and soulmate. Your ideas are well formulated and thought out I must say I agree with all you say here in regards to your question I believe that they can and are compatible however the reason why they may not be to some Christians is due to interpretation and people mirror the religion do you not agree? Here is one source to explain what Christian Humanism is: desales.edu/home/about/our-heritage/christian... and another from a more theistic centered view www.christianchronicler.com/history1/christia... now then in regards to Rubens this link shall help: http://www.myreproductions.com/peter_paul_rub... I too am honored to meet and speak with you.

With Established Harem

#493259 Feb 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this one:
http://gv.pl/pdf/lord_of_the_flies.pdf
.. oink ..

.. were you a bad girl today ??..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#493261 Feb 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever D, your opinion.
I was asking for your opinion.

Why do you or anyone else worry about whether others are sinning ?
Sora

San Diego, CA

#493263 Feb 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Bonsoir mon ami Sora, very wise and true words my friends, it iscthe nature of us all on at least some level for ego to rise up in us when dealing with others, again on the very smallest level at least, it takes a very strong effort of inner strength for most to overcome it while others can humble themselves more easily.
It takes the Lord Jesus spirit to achieve that effect more ultimately I believe, as the Bible reads..........I must decrease whike HE ( Christ ) must INCREASE.
Blessings.
Bonsoir Monsieur, thank you it is a mere observation after years spent in studying humanity. Humility is my greatest strength, it comes with my career as well as patience and attention to detail.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#493265 Feb 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who was f...you or she?
who got plastic d...with AAA batery and leather strap attached to your back a... or her a..???
Are you severely mentally retarded??

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#493266 Feb 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. then, who is god ??..
Not what the world has been taught... It is not a who...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#493267 Feb 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no matter what I do or say, it will not be good enough for you ..
.. find yourself a puppet ..
I actually was saving you a lot of time

Instead of having to scan a page into a computer and email it all you would need to do is write the page number. In fact you could have already posted it 100 times over by now.

Am I really being unnecessarily demanding or are my expectations too high because I am asking for a simple page number instead of you scanning and emailing a document?

I am glad people can see this. Just with all the other tactics and accusations of paranoia and claims you are joking or whatever dishonest tactic you and yours wants to use. At the root of it all is as basic as it gets. Just dishonest people furthering their dishonesty

You wanna know the real sad part HL? Is you actually could be the one who sets the example. You could be a leader instead of a follower and just one more person with such a weak self-concept that they default reaction is to lie because their pride doesn't allow them to be truthful. I have seen you do it but this group contagion brings out the worst in you. Some people live at rock bottom so lying is no big thing for them. It is disturbing to see you become someone who is so comfortable with it.

You didn't read the book and probably just made a careless quote. It wasn't a big deal until you had to keep digging this ridiculous hole

It is what it is I guess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 122,782
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min old_moose 6,634
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min bad bob 184,861
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min kent 681,599
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,430
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... (Jun '16) 2 hr Christ sans politics 101
Guilty of a DUI or DWI? Important IDRC Info (Jan '12) 2 hr Durka 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 982,158
More from around the web