“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#492997 Feb 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Jesus returning but the USAF shot him down and is hiding him Cheyenne Mountain.
Don't laugh. I watched 2 16's fly right into the side of the mtn. Was waiting for the big boom and fireball and guess what? Do you realize how long of a runway they need under there for that?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#492998 Feb 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Thanks for proving your lack of language comprehension.
I don't think you're in any position to question anyone else's "lack of language comprehension" considering that the first time you made your delusional claim that you were a professor you misspelled the word professor.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#492999 Feb 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't blame others for my actions.
I take all blame and credit for what I do in life. I do not need a scapegoat nor saviour.
Not you, but others here cast aspersions on "tresspassers" to their lovey-dovey forum.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#493000 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I am quite prepared to defend my position, and will not grovel or be debased.
.. you can thank me later for the experience ..

.. now, on your knees ..

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#493001 Feb 23, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you're in any position to question anyone else's "lack of language comprehension" considering that the first time you made your delusional claim that you were a professor you misspelled the word professor.
Easy red, I was just makin fun of you yesterday and Darwin had your back..........You might wanna thank him..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#493002 Feb 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you can thank me later for the experience ..
.. now, on your knees ..
LMAO..........

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#493003 Feb 23, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy red, I was just makin fun of you yesterday and Darwin had your back..........You might wanna thank him..........
Nice try Lar, I was reading along yesterday and he never had my back about anything. He never has and he never will. And believe me he'd be the last person I'd ever want to have my back. Because like so many others in here (including you) he would just as quickly stab someone in the back as he would to have their back.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#493004 Feb 23, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Lar, I was reading along yesterday and he never had my back about anything. He never has and he never will. And believe me he'd be the last person I'd ever want to have my back. Because like so many others in here (including you) he would just as quickly stab someone in the back as he would to have their back.
Thats funny coming from the 'hatchet' man..........

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#493005 Feb 23, 2013
Four things are small on the earth.
But they are exceedingly wise
The ants are not a strong folk
But prepare their food in the summer
The badgers are not mighty folk
Yet they make their houses in the rocks
The locust have no king
Yet all of them go out in ranks
The lizard you may grasp with the hands
Yet it's in the kings palace

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#493006 Feb 23, 2013
There are three things which are stately in their march.
Even four which are stately when they walk
The lion which is mighty among beast
And does not retreat before any
The stuttering cock,the male goat also
And a king when his army is with him.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#493007 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> There were 2 sites. 1-fake for sure. The other is inconclusive, and the facts blotted out in the released papers. So all you have is a blurry ghost.
Better to have seen the real thing.
I have... but been shot down by fellow 'supposed-to-be-Christians'. Silenced by NASA. Cast out of the church. And yet... I remain faithful to the Cause! Such is truth... nothing or no-one can change it!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#493008 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> There is a common thread from the very beginning of history which can NOT be denied.
I don't care if they dig the entire world up...it will not change it one bit.
ditto

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#493009 Feb 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis indeed strange,the casting of a shadow,whispering in the winds,thunder of the hoves in the clouds,trumpets around the rainbow,along with all the inner cycles of time.know only you will understand.
lol For me home is where my hat hangs and my slippers lay under the bed.Upon the table a bowl of soup made with love.Freedom,peace,love are priceless.God bless.
So true! I can just SEE you LW!
Just 2 different worlds lil Sister, and that's what makes sharing them a breeze.
Sunday morning here and a beautiful one wafting thru the early rays of sunshine.
>>>Hugs<<< and Blessings your way

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#493010 Feb 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Koala Hugs heading back your way....
My daughter didn't break her leg, that was in the dream LOL, but it was a situation that she shouldn't have got involved with, like jumping off the ledge in my dream :)
I am sure many will have had dreams they could relate to, but I have noticed that many of the dreams really make sense after the dream, beforehand they are cryptic messages still to be deciphered.
Take care PW, and I hope all is well in your neck of the woods xxx
So glad your daughter is/was OK!

Black thunder had a good answer to them... Don't know if you saw that, but in case you are interested + my post back... Could only speak for myself there and not maybe 'as the books spell out such things.'
God Bless my Ozzzie Friend. Catch you next time round I hope! xo
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I think what you call "dreaming" is really more like defragging your hard drive. It is sorting and refiling short term and long term memory(past) and compacting all those files and conclusions (present) for further utilization (future). It is a very efficient system using a holographic record (much like the hieroglyphic symbols). During the process, evaluations of past and present (in milliseconds) allows the deduction of future events to high accuracy (in holographic depiction) in those who are having conflict of will and imagination.

Understanding those "messages" is unique to the ability of the individual, as he/she is the entity that created the files, folders, and 3D hieroglyphic language in the first place.
With practice, one can utilize this system with control during active awareness(awake). It is not really "mystic", it is intangible actuality, just as is the virtual memory of your computer in relation to your hard drive(s).

I think the "west" has regressed, in that they have not progressed in the science of the fastest computer evaluation system we have ever known...man.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
A good analogy BT
In sharing with Serah 'the dreaming'... my own hard drive must be turned into the spirit of another time another place, for to date it is classified as science fiction. But my understanding of any message - feasible - is left with no other explanation than to accept that all things are possible!

That active awareness being daily life, makes for a very interesting one, leaving no room any more for guess work but pure and utter fact. As you state – and so have I also used the term for others benefits –'mystic', no longer is, once a thing is 'known'.
It is this world which needs the words to define, express, explain... the search for that which has not yet been revealed 'to them' remains exactly as the word implies. A mystery.
I have too much living proof of any tangible dream, vision, prophesy, etc. does in deed 'come true', even if in this lifetime, our hard-drive goes way back before our physical birth in memory! And even if we still wait for some of those 'terms'- dream, vision, prophesy, etc.- to eventuate, the fact that those past have proven true, is sufficient enough to 'simply know', that what we share and speak of is reality itself.

For me - as a Christian - no such things subtract, for Jesus himself was living proof of a supernatural being, beyond yet what none have achieved the standard he taught... that “all these things”- referring to all he did called miracles on earth -“you can do and more...”! For that sentence to be finished as...”if you believe” is not out of place at all. For what is the point of performing anything we cannot believe?

He taught Truth...'mankind' twisted it.
He demonstrated Possibility...'mankind' inhibited it.
He proved Right...'mankind' has yet to.
Thank you BT for sharing.
“not of this world, but in it...”

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#493011 Feb 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
1. Right. Stories.
That still doesn't explain "Why," though?
Hidingfromyou wrote:
2. Science explains the Sphinx perfectly, despite what you've been reading.
My mention of the Sphinx was only to illustrate how, when it was "found," that it was almost completely covered up by sand. And so weren't many cities. And so aren't many still.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
3. Stories tell wonderful tales.
I could be wrong, but it seems that these people that believe that man might have been somewhat technologically-advanced even before recorded history provokes an unwarranted anger in you toward them. The same can be said about you toward me despite the fact that I already said that I don't believe all these "theories," but that I do find them interesting and, maybe, even possible. If I'm right, then I must say, that's odd.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
4. No writing from 10 000 years ago exists. The earliest recognizable writing is from about 5000 years ago.
And these people propose that writings might have existed some 10,000 years ago and earlier, but that they became lost to time.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
5. Any pre-modern writing that purports to describe any event from 10 000 years ago is pure fiction, especially if they include technology that did not exist 10 000 years ago, like metal weapons.
These men propose that all the history has become lost to time.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
6. Your interpretation of the writing, that it describes nuclear war, is only possible because of your familiarity with nuclear war. If you could read the writing in its original tongue and understand its audience-targeted meaning, you'd realize something else entirely.
It's not I that believes that men some 10,000 years ago destroyed themselves in any nuclear war. I just find the theory interesting because the theory is, indeed, factual. If it were true, there'd most likely be no evidence of it today,whatsoever. Also, this is what causes these theories in the minds of these men when reading these accounts. It seems most unlikely that ancient men would compose stories detailing technologies that man wouldn't invent until the 18 and 1900's. And today, there are structures that we, even with the technology we've harnessed, can't duplicate, or give a reasonable explanation for it.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
7. Believe whatever you want. Until you do actual archaeology, you don't understand how information about the past is generated.
What's with the bitterness? I didn't say I believed any of it. I only said I find the theories quite interesting and worthy of consideration. I guess, one can only dismiss such theories so quickly and easily when they already know everything.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#493012 Feb 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're just like every oth---oh! my bigotry! I'm so sorry, it lashes out sometimes and I can't control it!
Hey, Serah, you're not like other Christians, you'r - oh! Oh, no, there it goes again! My bigotry!
I'm so very, very sorry. I'll try to keep that bigotry in the closet!
Does anyone have a cure for me?!? I know I didn't have a choice, but I do have a choice not to engage in bigotry sex.
(ok, ok, that last one was probably too much. I just lost the joke and kind of destroyed this post...)
We are unique.....
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#493013 Feb 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They can hide from God ?
ROFLMAO
How did you get that I meant they could hide from God?

No one , absolutely no one ,can hide from God. God sees all, and Knows all.

But you can hide from Man, and not ANNOUNCE your SINS.

The ONLY one that we, as sinners need to go to is 'GOD our Heavenly Father.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#493014 Feb 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Koala Hugs heading back your way....
My daughter didn't break her leg, that was in the dream LOL, but it was a situation that she shouldn't have got involved with, like jumping off the ledge in my dream :)
I am sure many will have had dreams they could relate to, but I have noticed that many of the dreams really make sense after the dream, beforehand they are cryptic messages still to be deciphered.
Take care PW, and I hope all is well in your neck of the woods xxx
So glad your daughter is/was OK!

Black thunder had a good thought, so thought - mmm did I just repeat that word - you might be interested in both out takes?
Luv U 2 Sister Friend... and peace to us all!
God Bless xx
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I think what you call "dreaming" is really more like defragging your hard drive. It is sorting and refiling short term and long term memory(past) and compacting all those files and conclusions (present) for further utilization (future). It is a very efficient system using a holographic record (much like the hieroglyphic symbols). During the process, evaluations of past and present (in milliseconds) allows the deduction of future events to high accuracy (in holographic depiction) in those who are having conflict of will and imagination.

Understanding those "messages" is unique to the ability of the individual, as he/she is the entity that created the files, folders, and 3D hieroglyphic language in the first place.
With practice, one can utilize this system with control during active awareness(awake). It is not really "mystic", it is intangible actuality, just as is the virtual memory of your computer in relation to your hard drive(s).

I think the "west" has regressed, in that they have not progressed in the science of the fastest computer evaluation system we have ever known...man.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
A good analogy BT
In sharing with Serah 'the dreaming'... my own hard drive must be turned into the spirit of another time another place, for to date it is classified as science fiction. But my understanding of any message - feasible - is left with no other explanation than to accept that all things are possible!

That active awareness being daily life, makes for a very interesting one, leaving no room any more for guess work but pure and utter fact. As you state – and so have I also used the term for others benefits –'mystic', no longer is, once a thing is 'known'.

It is this world which needs the words to define, express, explain... the search for that which has not yet been revealed 'to them' remains exactly as the word implies. A mystery.

I have too much living proof of any tangible dream, vision, prophesy, etc. does in deed 'come true', even if in this lifetime, our hard-drive goes way back before our physical birth in memory! And even if we still wait for some of those 'terms'- dream, vision, prophesy, etc.- to eventuate, the fact that those past have proven true, is sufficient enough to 'simply know', that what we share and speak of is reality itself.

For me - as a Christian - no such things subtract, for Jesus himself was living proof of a supernatural being, beyond yet what none have achieved the standard he taught... that “all these things”- referring to all he did called miracles on earth -“you can do and more...”! For that sentence to be finished as...”if you believe” is not out of place at all. For what is the point of performing anything we cannot believe?

He taught Truth...'mankind' twisted it.
He demonstrated Possibility...'mankind' inhibited it.
He proved Right...'mankind' has yet to.
Thank you BT for sharing.
“not of this world, but in it...”

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#493015 Feb 23, 2013
Oooops - 2 x post!
topix fault >>>smile<<<

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#493016 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You read auras?
I have a book on Reading Auras, BT42, but sadly, the mystical colors are for some reason outside of my sightly realm.(that's probably the mystical poetry that G wants me to drop LOL)...

It is really more a feeling of empathy for others; especially easy when reading for people.

I have written before about the silent dog whistles and compared it to the seeing of Auras. Some have extra senses and extra abilities, as those who can hear the silent dog whistles have extra hearing abilities, those who can see the Auras have extra seeing abilities.

There is much to learn and many to learn from :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 777,849
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min lovewithin 39,369
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 560,359
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 34 min yon 4,875
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr neizak 119,688
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 40
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 265,417
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web