Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#492879 Feb 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you no homosexual, writer, why you want to have sex with homosexual ??..
I no want go to lake of fire.

But OK why not writer.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#492881 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly scar scar..... They ain't gonna openly admit: "Hey, this is a report from an atheist!".....
Because no one will believe them.
When when obvious fakes are put out there, it is YOUR responsibility to look at them objectively & look for truth.
Atheists have a hard time with truth, I know. But I have faith in you.
I asked where you read that atheist had faked the report.

I posted where it had been found to have been faked by a member of Judaism, and also, that Christian sites had reported the same.

Can you link to the page where you read in your words:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I found this one, that exposes a fake atheist report that African Christians in Nigeria burned these people.
It says nothing about atheists on that page.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Can you link to the page where you read that atheists faked that story?

Location hidden

#492883 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are diligently looking for reports out there faked by Christians, which DO exist.
One wonders if you're just as diligent on your search for anti-Christian reports....
One doubts it.
Where did you read that atheists faked that report?

That's what you said.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#492884 Feb 23, 2013

Did you enjoyed the silence. Iam back again.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#492885 Feb 23, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>**SNIPPED**
I was saying Christians need to CALL it a 'Christian Pride Parade
that wouldn't go over too good, now would it?
.. would you welcome gay Christians ??..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#492886 Feb 23, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could only buy his intelligence for what I think its worth and sell it for what he thinks its worth!!! America would be out of debt.
It's currently worth $150K/year.

Maybe if you had an education and career yourself you wouldn't be so bitter over others' successes.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#492887 Feb 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm by no means a biblical scholar.
But from what I have seen on this thread, killing is for just about anything.
What's my grade?
E for effort.

Try again.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#492888 Feb 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked where you read that atheist had faked the report.
I posted where it had been found to have been faked by a member of Judaism, and also, that Christian sites had reported the same.
Can you link to the page where you read in your words:
<quoted text> It says nothing about atheists on that page.
Can you link to the page where you read that atheists faked that story?
umm..... The same question will get you the same answer, scar scar.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#492889 Feb 23, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Judaism has warped your thinking G....
Congrats! You are now a NAZI.

You never cease to amaze me how far you will degrade yourself.

BTW, Lies are prayers to Satan. You better stop, Paul is getting jealous.
Adam

#492890 Feb 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>God HATES 'PRIDE'. So there is no such thing as GOOD PRIDE. When God the Father spoke to the Lord Jesus Christ,when He walked among the human race,He said to Him 'You are My beloved Son......in whom I AM....'WELL PLEASED'. Notice: He did NOT say 'You are my beloved son,and I am...very PROUD of you'. He said 'WELL PLEASED' instead of 'proud'. And that's because(a) God is HOLY,MEANING(b)He HATES 'pride'.
Barnebas gospel
Chapter 17 In this chapter is clearly perceived the unbelief of Christians, and the true faith of Mumin.

When Jesus had said this, Philip answered:'We are content to serve God, but we desire, however, to know God, for Isaiah the prophet said: "Verily thou art a hidden God," and God said to Moses his servant: "I am that which I am."

Jesus answered:'Philip, God is a good without which there is naught good; God is a being without which there is naught that is; God is a life without which there is naught that liveth; so great that he filleth all and is everywhere. He alone hath no equal. He hath had no beginning, nor will he ever have an end, but to everything hath he given a beginning, and to everything shall he give an end. He hath no father nor mother; he hath no sons. nor brethren. nor companions. And because God hath no body, therefore he eateth not, sleepeth not, dieth not, walketh not, moveth not, but abideth eternally without human similitude, for that he is incorporeal, uncompounded, immaterial, of the most simple substance. He is so good that he loveth goodness only; he is so just that when he punisheth or pardoneth it cannot be gainsaid. In short, I say unto thee, Philip, that here on earth thou canst not see him nor know him perfectly; but in his kingdom thou shalt see him for ever: wherein consisteth all our happiness and glory.'

Philip answered:'Master, what sayest thou? It is surely written in Isaiah that God is our father; how, then, hath he no sons?'

Jesus answered:'There are written in the prophets many parables, wherefore thou oughtest not to attend to the letter, but to the sense. For all the prophets, that are one hundred and forty-four thousand, whom God hath sent into the world, have spoken darkly. But after me shall come the Splendour of all the prophets and holy ones, and shall shed light upon the darkness of all that the prophets have said, because he is the messenger of God' And having said this, Jesus sighed and said:'Have mercy on Israel, O Lord God; and look with pity upon Abraham and upon his seed, in order that they may serve thee with truth of heart.

His disciples answered:'So be it, O Lord our God!'

Jesus said:'Verily I say unto you, the scribes and doctors have made void the law of God with their false prophecies, contrary to the prophecies of the true prophets of God: wherefore God is wrath with the house of Israel and with this faithless generation.' His disciples wept at these words, and said:'Have mercy, O God, have mercy upon the temple and upon the holy city, and give it not into contempt of the nations that they despise not thy holy covenant.' Jesus answered:'So be it, Lord God of our fathers.'

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#492891 Feb 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you read that atheists faked that report?
That's what you said.
Same question, same answer....

*rubs temples* this is not a difficult concept.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#492892 Feb 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>God HATES 'PRIDE'. So there is no such thing as GOOD PRIDE.....
Then you damned to Hell, DR.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#492893 Feb 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. still trying to discover Satan's surname. Do you know it ??..
I've got a last known address...

http://www.logoschristian.org/thrones/

Let's play Angels VS Demons!

Location hidden

#492894 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are diligently looking for reports out there faked by Christians, which DO exist.
One wonders if you're just as diligent on your search for anti-Christian reports....
One doubts it.
Also, I went to look at the link you supplied, to see the atheist, or atheist site that faked the report, that you had said was responsible for the fake, because I was disgusted by such conduct.

It was after I went to the link you supplied, and said that had been faked by atheists, that I discovered that it wasn't atheists responsible for the report.

C'mon, RiversideRedneck. I never fabricate or supply any info that I intentionally alter or spin the facts in order to give a negative view of Christianity.

I've found Christianity does that well enough on its own.

I check to make sure the info is accurate.

As it is, it looks like you fabricated the part about the story being faked by atheists.

I've looked, and I've not found one article that says atheists had anything to do with that faked story.

All I've found is Christian sites that used the story, as faked by a member of Judaism.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#492895 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there are sites showing detonations etc.
.. the Roswell incident has always intrigued me ..

.. whatcha think ??..

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#492896 Feb 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you really believe him ??..
I've known CC for a long time..........I know he's head over heels for God. And I dont think he would lie and risk his reward..........

He could be fooling himself though, but its really not for me to say..........

Location hidden

#492897 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Same question, same answer....
*rubs temples* this is not a difficult concept.
I get it, you made up that part about atheists faking that story.

You lied.

You know, if you want to supply links to stories that an atheist, or atheists did fake or fabricate, that's fine.

Don't go out of your way to fabricate that yourself.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#492898 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Please try to stick to the facts will you. Your tirades make you look incompetent and childish...And no- you are certainly NOT an expert. That is evident in your words. I am talking about actual occurences, accounts and sites, and YOU are talking about scifi movies and authors having nothing whatsoever to do with the actuality of the discussion.
Your deflection and attempt at defamation is failing miserably.
I don't want to get into this, I like you both.
BUT I think if you both presented some research it would help you both out.
At the moment all I am reading is "I say, you say" without much data either way.

There is evidence of nuclear catastrophes in the past, causes yet to be determined. Theories: Natural (cosmic debris, uranium deposits), ETs, advanced prehistoric humans,'God did it'.
Adam

#492899 Feb 23, 2013
Some people will not forgive me that I destroyed JohnJaws alias Wetsocks. But my friend, I have also destroyed some gays. They are gone
Adam

#492900 Feb 23, 2013
Martina Navratilova became a cat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Robert F 987,354
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 min Johnny 183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min David S Pumpkins 286,590
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 38 min dotard tracker 31,188
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 41 min Johnny 28
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 48 min Johnny 51
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,327
More from around the web