Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#492858 Feb 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
You still can't answer the simple question.
I admit to beginning by asking you questions in regards to the questions you asked. But, after you stated that I didn't deserve an answers to my questions because I still haven't answered yours, I answered them. More than once, I might add. If you have any integrity, at all, you'll admit that you're tangent, now, is based on the fact that my questions to you showed how foolish your questions were. And not only that, but you'll also admit that you only answered one of my questions because it was the only question you could actually answer without making a fool of yourself.

Utter foolishness, G_O_D. I agree, there are many doctrines taught by Christendom that even I oppose and believe that these same erroneous doctrines serve only to fuel the rejection of what's written. Nevertheless, my posts did no such thing.

You asked that the proverbial "war in heaven" and the "one-third" that fell be quoted from the Tanakh, and I admitted that no such vision or mention appears in the Tanakh. But, then, I also asked why that should matter in order to be perceived as authentic?

You asked that the bible be quoted that proves that angels are without genitalia, and I admitted, more than once, that no such scripture exists, and that it's possible you're question is based on the erroneous interpretations being taught and not by what's actually written.

And finally, you asked that a scripture be quoted that proves that the angels aren't created beings to which, I admitted that no such scripture exists and, again, that it's possible your question is based on the erroneous interpretations being taught and not by what's actually written.

As of yet, you've not addressed, or even acknowledged, any of my replies. And I know why.
G_O_D wrote:
All you do is babble.
Don;t blame me that your beliefs are built on sand.
Do you even know my beliefs for you to make such a statement?

Oh...and by the way...

QUESTION #1: What cult am I affiliated with, and what does my cult teach?

QUESTION #2: What questions have I not answered that are according to any claims I've made?

QUESTION #3: How did I insult you, or belittle you?

QUESTION #4: Can you provide evidence of my "meaningless, off-topic bullspit"?

Do you even know "God"? And which "fairy tales" would you be referring to, considering that I'm not affiliated with any denomination of Christendom? And considering that you're, apparently, the standing authority, in this thread, on Truth and Falsehood, would you be so kind as to share with us all your evidence that proves that I'm in error? You've got the spotlight, my friend.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#492860 Feb 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. meaningful debate with some Christians is impossible. One cannot reason with someone immune to reason ..
.. because some people believe something, is everyone else supposed to agree with its validity? Does a belief become irrefutable because someone believes it? Are we to acknowledge someone's religious belief as kosher when they rely solely on an ancient, complex and ambiguous book that they choose to interpret in a particular way ??..
.. some Christians on this thread glory in the claim that they live by faith and have little regard for reason, research, science or scholarly findings. They get to disregard anything that disagrees with their belief system. As HFY says, "They're unteachable." ..
"When the teaching of scripture conflicts with any other idea, the teaching of Scripture will be accepted as truth and the other idea will not be accepted as truth." J.R. McQuilkin, past president of Columbia International University.
I Thank GOD in regards for Reason, Research, Science, and Scholaly findings.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#492861 Feb 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you "Heavens Angel".....Satan blew it when he decided to "rebel" against God
.. can you please tell what Satan's surname is ??..

With Established Harem

#492862 Feb 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea for the devil is come down unto you having great wrath because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.Revelation 12:12
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.1 Timothy 4:1
.. still trying to discover Satan's surname. Do you know it ??..
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#492863 Feb 23, 2013
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pistorius-must-l... Reeva Steenkamp's father shouldn't underestimate the power of an indiviual to 'live with their conscious' some times. I mean,look at O.J. Simpson: He brutally attacked the mother of his two young children,and left her body on a darkened sidewalk with they could have come out in the middle of the night,or early the next morning,and saw her and Ron Goldman. But did ORANGE JUICE give a fat rat's booty??! NOOO!! He hopped his pigeon-toed,cut-fingered,lying behind on a plane to Chicago,smiled and signed autographes on the flight,as though nothing had happened,and everything would be just fine. He kept chasin' snows and snortin' blow,and drinkin',down in Florida,and he even had the NERVE to say in an interview that 'sometimes I'm....ANGRY at Nicole for what SHE let happen to her'. What a REAL,NARCISSISTIC,SELF-ABSORBE D JACKASS.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#492864 Feb 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. can you please tell what Satan's surname is ??..
I think it was 'Happy Deceiver

With Established Harem

#492865 Feb 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I not a homosexual writer.
I no hate you writer.
I alright.
.. if you no homosexual, writer, why you want to have sex with homosexual ??..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#492866 Feb 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Does a belief become irrefutable because someone believes it?
Like the belief that God isn't real?

Or the belief that Christians are stupid, blind followers?

Or the belief that people are "born that way"?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#492867 Feb 23, 2013
I've discovered that the report mentioned here: http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Was originally faked by a member of Judaism, and Christian sites also promoted it as Muslim against Christian violence.

Could you supply the link that you read that says that story was faked by atheists?

Ar Ar?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#492868 Feb 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I cleaned up the language quite a bit since Hiding was the one who gave some very explicit details about what goes where during the act
But it is too early for an adult conversation? I am sorry you find talk of a sexual nature so traumatizing that you need a certain amount of time to pass during the day before you are able to deal with it
And my reason for asking it because if she applies this same thinking to society in general it appears to be very contradictory to the claim people are born a certain way. At bare minimum I am interested in how one would reconcile the two thoughts
I know when some of you do things like avoid a post and are not honest about avoiding it that you will try to use whatever diversionary tactic you can. Just like saying four times yesterday I said i would drop it when I never did as Hiding continued to make more and more bigoted posts.
But for future reference what time of day are you able to handle such discussions? Nah, just kidding. I know that wasn't your problem. I mean IANS is posting about school children supposedly being killed over prayer being taken out of school and you are cool with that. I guess it is early enough to talk about dead kids but gay sex you need some time to adjust to?
You really need to stop with the hypocrisy Catcher. It is bordering on plain dishonest
What?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#492869 Feb 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read on the link where it was said that was from an "atheist site". As a matter of fact, it says nothing about atheists at all, on the page you linked to.
Could you supply the link that you read that says that story was faked by atheists?
Ar Ar?
<quoted text>
Ar Ar?
What I did find, is that the story was faked by Christians, and said to be Christians that had been burned by Muslims.
I found these reports, now corrected, but still it evidences that the story was promoted by Christians in numerous venues. It was on Facebook(I dunno who would believe anything posted on FB).
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/nigerian-church-ma...
http://unsealedprophecy.wordpress.com/2011/10...
The original report faked - by a Christian - report.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
Here is an actual report that accurately reports the tragedy was from an Oil Tanker explosion.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38071948/ns/world_n...
<quoted text>I agree.
Ar Ar?
Silly scar scar..... They ain't gonna openly admit: "Hey, this is a report from an atheist!".....

Because no one will believe them.

When when obvious fakes are put out there, it is YOUR responsibility to look at them objectively & look for truth.

Atheists have a hard time with truth, I know. But I have faith in you.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#492870 Feb 23, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
with all due respect counselor, I think your going to have a hard time convincing someone who, both he and his wife, have made the choice..........
Yeah, like I know this black dude, who made a choice to be white.

I'm a skeptic, I don't believe any of it.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#492871 Feb 23, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was 'Happy Deceiver
or 'Happy Lucifer or that 'Happy devil

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#492872 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When is it ok to kill, according to God?
This is a test.
I'm by no means a biblical scholar.

But from what I have seen on this thread, killing is for just about anything.

What's my grade?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#492873 Feb 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>God HATES 'PRIDE'. So there is no such thing as GOOD PRIDE. When God the Father spoke to the Lord Jesus Christ,when He walked among the human race,He said to Him 'You are My beloved Son......in whom I AM....'WELL PLEASED'. Notice: He did NOT say 'You are my beloved son,and I am...very PROUD of you'. He said 'WELL PLEASED' instead of 'proud'. And that's because(a) God is HOLY,MEANING(b)He HATES 'pride'.
lol

Okay, then I am 'Well Pleased in the site of God, because I am PROUD to be called a Christian!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#492874 Feb 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
I've discovered that the report mentioned here: http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Was originally faked by a member of Judaism, and Christian sites also promoted it as Muslim against Christian violence.
Ar Ar?
You are diligently looking for reports out there faked by Christians, which DO exist.

One wonders if you're just as diligent on your search for anti-Christian reports....

One doubts it.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#492875 Feb 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>R-E-S-O-L
G-F-Y

With Established Harem

#492876 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
with all due respect counselor, I think your going to have a hard time convincing someone who, both he and his wife, have made the choice..........
.. you really believe him ??..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#492877 Feb 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell this loser who made all of this to start with????
I addressed the ignoramus who posted those idiotic "proofs".

Please keep up with the rest of the class or I will keep you after school.

With Established Harem

#492878 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you ever say one thing to the pig Pomona atheist for his choice words for christians?
.. some people on our 'team' did ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min MOGADISHU 994,154
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min MKULTRA 60,299
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Faith 695,739
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 3 hr True Tamil Tiger 5
female,15,horny (May '15) 3 hr Actorman182 31
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 4 hr Fooledthefool 98
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web