“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#492687 Feb 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I but you should know thats exactly where its going in the name of tolerance. Its a slap in the face to so many that came before and had to deal with real racism. It is a choice to live in a way God never wanted people to live. In Romans it speaks of those that leave natural relations for unnatural ones. Say that and this sick world calls you a bigot. I say they will go to hell if they insist on staying of this damned path.
Oh yes, the Bible makes their destination clear if they are to continue on their current path, no true Christian hearted person would in good conscience stand up for the "rights" of others to do something so condemnably wrongvand immoral as what they are trying to legalize throughout the entire country.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#492688 Feb 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. This whole world is a type of perversion as it is ruled by the devil. Woe to them that put evil for good and good for evil. Thankful that now its just a temp gig. Soon very soon we are going to see the King!
Amen bro, and it is that hope that. Keeps us going, as someone wisely poijted out that of sll of the persecution thst we suffer, and all the prayer and fasting and suffering in the flesh that we go through..........will be well worth it when we finally make it to our eternal home with Christ Jesus and again what we struggle and suffer through now will not even be remembered anymore when we are finally rewarded with a crown of life and to live forever with our Saviour.

Blessings.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#492689 Feb 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Tis yer galley an the parts past is yer post! Have yer way to it RT!
Hello Pretty Parrot, Did you have a nice day?:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#492690 Feb 22, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1SdMz6eVlPEXX&feature=sha re&list=PLBBF27DA39C4899A5
this is a good one.
Hey there SP, thanks for the link, I have always liked that song as it's very title is a message within itself.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#492691 Feb 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't veer from the path of denouncing bigots who call homosexuals perverts.
You'll have to get used to it.
Homosexuality, like race or national origin, is not a choice.
I disagree, I think homosexuality IS a choice but like anything else it would require a massive effort of willpower and a honest desire to overcome it, but with help from the Lord Jesus and a sincere desire to change it can be conquered.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#492692 Feb 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
...?????..
Dare I ask, Luci In The Sky, With Diamonds ??
LOL!!!

I finally get that song!!!

Yep <3

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#492693 Feb 22, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words (not God's words you quoted here)
are frightening..
You see this life, this precious beautiful gift we have been
given
as a "gig"??
And you are thankful it's a "temp gig" at that??
Wonder how your soul feels about that. Do you happen know God's
timeline?
Just curious.
Take care Chris, I am sincere.
I wish yourself and your wife a life of Love Grace and Joy.
You are really naive le le, we will pray for you.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#492694 Feb 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
hahaha
"Nor am I bigoted against Christians. I detest their infection."
hahahahahahaha
hahaha
"I don't hate the sinner. I hate the sin."
hahahahahahaha

Pretty funny, huh?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#492695 Feb 23, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Pretty Parrot, Did you have a nice day?:)
Jist like last friday...cep'n a week later.
How 'bout you sis?

#492696 Feb 23, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Madame Tam, I would like to see it as well. Who do you believe will win the battle?
Buffy would slay the lot of 'em!!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#492697 Feb 23, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, I am well thank you for asking we jst concluded our first game of chess, I concede defeat she always wins the first game. Thank you for your kind words they mean alot to me and to her as well, we strive to practice what we preach if more may do the same then we would not have the problems we see now. I suppose their pride in always thinking they are right gets in the way of real internal change, change must require humility. Humility requires a still heart and patience.
Bonsoir mon ami Sora, very wise and true words my friends, it iscthe nature of us all on at least some level for ego to rise up in us when dealing with others, again on the very smallest level at least, it takes a very strong effort of inner strength for most to overcome it while others can humble themselves more easily.

It takes the Lord Jesus spirit to achieve that effect more ultimately I believe, as the Bible reads..........I must decrease whike HE ( Christ ) must INCREASE.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#492698 Feb 23, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... a few reasons...
I feel like a new person, reborn or rediscovered if you will and although this name was my second choice, I am quite pleased with it...
To detract and confuse my imbecilic stalker, if only for a little while...
To avoid some, erm, distasteful comments about my nic name, that I had not anticipated...
Because I wanted to :D
<3
Lol..........I hear ya my friend, and I think you for being nice enough to answer me on that as you owe no on an explaination for the change, glad that everything's well with you and hope that does throw your stalker off for at least a little time. Peace.(C:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#492699 Feb 23, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE what I mean Lawest???
<3
Yea.........I see what you mean my friend and I am sorry to see you suffer through that, best advice I can give is that you simply ignore that person like he's not there.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#492700 Feb 23, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, I am glad you agree with me. We are currently on our second game of chess, it seems that I always win the first and he wins the second. For us it takes hours because we know eachother too well, but it is more fun this way because we also carry on lengthy dialogues about anything and everything during the game. Punctuated by sips of red wine and the oysters.
That arouses my appetite reminding me of some fried osyters that I used to buy from this seafod greasy spoon restaurant just outside of town. Enjoy.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#492701 Feb 23, 2013
Correction..........SEAFOOD greasy spoon restaurant.......

Fennario

#492702 Feb 23, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
If you make effort to know and not insult, you will know me better. This can be possible.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Honestly, I don't see the pay-off for me here.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Ouch!
Hidingfromyou wrote:
That's just it. If the person is going to be rude and write uneducated, boring and bigoted garbage, what's the point in being nice to them?
That's a good question, and one that's been on my mind lately as well.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I just want to tell them how stupid and damaging they are.
Why not? Haven't we unbelievers been depicted in just those terms for centuries?

"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good." - Psalm 14

Not even one of us does a lick of good! But we're the bigots for objecting to such treatment. What comes 'round goes 'round. I am reminded of this:

This letter was sent to the principal's office at a Middle School inSafety Harbor, Florida, after the school sponsored a luncheon with door prizes for the elderly. This story is a credit to all humankind:

Dear Safety Harbor Middle School,

God blesses you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent senior citizen's luncheon. I am 84 years old and live at the Safety Harbor Assisted Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away. I am all alone now and it's nice to know that someone is thinking of me. God bless you for your kindness to an old forgotten lady. My roommate is 95 and always had her own radio, but before I received one, she would never let me listen to hers, even when she was napping. The other day her radio fell off the night-stand and broke into a lot of pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. She asked if she could listen to mine, and I said f**k you. Life is good.

Sincerely, Edna
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I think it's a failing in me.
I don't see any failing in you.

Besides, "Counter_Strike" sounds like Head_Desk anyway
http://thatschurch.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Fennario

#492703 Feb 23, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Looking back at it, I do see where it could come off as arrogance.
Nah. It's not like you see yourself as the lone beacon of truth or anything.
Counter_Strike wrote:
In trying to provide the light of truth in a realm of darkness, it seems in hammering it home to people who purposefully hold on to error filled doctrine and dubious traditions, it appeared I made it seem as if I was a lofty noble-man speaking to a bunch of ignorant and uncivilized peasants.
Perish the thought.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#492704 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Jist like last friday...cep'n a week later.
How 'bout you sis?
Same, Lol Glad it's Friday, I can sleep in tomorrow...:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#492705 Feb 23, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Same, Lol Glad it's Friday, I can sleep in tomorrow...:)
Aah. 5 day slave huh?

#492706 Feb 23, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Christian with Jesus 816,913
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 14 min zack 31
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min LAWEST100 176,190
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 30 min LAWEST100 86
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min RiccardoFire 39,937
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 97,944
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr TechieXP 269,968
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr oxbow 578,539
More from around the web