Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling homosexuals perverts, or in CS's case, "pervies," is demeaning.
I can't respond to the rest of your post: I don't believe in a god.
And it's obvious that your lack of belief is what has shaped your opinion of this matter, otherwise you wouldn't believe that standing on God's Word is "hate speech" or bigotry, as for labeling them perverts, they are such as what they do is against nature itself.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

River Tam wrote:
Can you tell when I'm joking?
I can tell when you're funny.

I hope I can tell when you're joking.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lawest..Have a great weekend. God Bless you and yours!!
Thank you GW, may God Bless you and yours as well.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it. If the person is going to be rude and write uneducated, boring and bigoted garbage, what's the point in being nice to them? I just want to tell them how stupid and damaging they are.
I think it's a failing in me.
Perhaps you are putting yourself on the same level? At least in the eyes of others, if not in the eyes of yourself...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed ((((IRRIRA)))), you can pick up that spirit in whatever music you listen to if you are not careful, I personally hate the loud hip-hop rapping lyric's of today's youth, I much perfer the glorifying music of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I admit that I still like some of the old school R&B music of the 60's, 70's and some 80's that I grew up with, but try not to listen to that too often as it is best to soothe your soul with hymns and praises of Christ.
Hope you have a Blessed weekend my friend.
Hi Lawest..
I agree with your taste in music. I admit that I would rather listen to todays contemporary Christian that plays on Klove but I do love some old R&B music as well. Percy Sledge has always been one of my favorites. Have you ever listened to him?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't met anybody that considers me "normal". I'm pretty sure that being gay has nothing to do with it.
I understand sarcasm very well in case you haven't noticed. If you haven't noticed, just read the post that you responded to.
There are many gay Christians. I can accept them. I just don't consider them "normal".
Fair 'nuff.

High five?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Define 'church' and who is consists of. The Catholic church? Baptist churches? All churches? The Vatican? Buildings dont churn out anything so you must have a problem either with some official policy or are labeling everybody based on what some members out of hundreds of millions have said right? Notice these are questions so dont get side-tracked claiming I have paraphrased you wrong. I simply want to know who you are accusing when you say 'church' and what you base it on
IANS uses the word "church" instead of "Christian"....

He just won't admit it.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike CS, I don't judge people and call them perverts for their sexual orientation. That is all.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps then, now that you have made your point of view very clear to all, you might be able to let the topic drop. Let us just be people...... that is all.
Posted 3 Hours Ago:
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>women having sex with women and men having sex with men, is Perversion. And it will always be perversion, no matter if you buy all the time in the super bowl and scream normal, homosexuality will and always will be a sick perversion.
.. it's not going to stop ..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I ma glad you pointed that out! LOL
I was going to take your advice just to walk away as I saw him try to justify his lies as he always does post after post. I know people see him for the liar he is. But when I got to that part I swear I was going to copy the same thing. What the hey, one more time can't hurt! LOL
IANS said
"Nor am I bigoted against Christians. I detest their infection."
I have wasted enough time arguing with a dishonest bigot. People can see what he is all about. Moving on to better subjects and better people
Good to see ya sis
(T) Peace
Cheers and Peace to you also Skom; and in my opinion, you have made a great choice by moving on :)

Recall, they have come here for the purpose of stirring us up, and we shouldn't let them succeed, we should be who it is we have set out to be (IMHO)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Sunday Feb 17Th I had predicted that the pope resigned because of homosexuality within in the cathoplic church.
It is a growing phenomenon but GOD would understand why, even if we cannot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike CS, I don't judge people and call them perverts for their sexual orientation. That is all.
<quoted text>
Posted 3 Hours Ago:
<quoted text>
That's so sad ~ when we are in the midst of tragedy, we don't stop and ask what religion one is, what sexual orientation one has, how much money one has or whether they are on the welfare system. We just put in our hands and help out. Too bad we can't act like there is tragedy occurring everyday (even though there is) because it might make us all better people, with better outlooks.

My opinion of course :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Posted 3 Hours Ago:
<quoted text>
Yes it will, HL. Have a little faith.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What church? I don't go to church.
Interesting. Based on his post I assumed he must have had some detailed knowledge about the church you attend to make the accusations that he made. He also blamed Brother Lee's church for teaching Lee things even though Brother Lee said he stopped going to church a long time ago and that his church had nothing to do with how he formed his opinions. It seems like to me that he uses the word 'church' so he can hate and insult Christians as a whole while claiming its not bigotry. I know you know as you pointed it out, just doing the same. Anybody should be able to see he uses 'church' as a substitute for Christians. I have found it interesting seeing the 'humanist' ethics he claims seem to be nothing more that making justifications for bigotry and hatred. He was right about one thing...we can do better...better than him

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair 'nuff.
High five?
Let's leg wrestle instead.

Just remember, I can take mine off and bash you with it (as long as I lean really far to the left).

No, my left...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS uses the word "church" instead of "Christian"....
He just won't admit it.
Yep

“You have blue shoes”

Since: Mar 11

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember being very very uncomfortable in church. When I wasn't feeling uncomfortable, I wasn't feeling much at all. I was zombie Tide. My mom stopped pressuring me to go to church my last two years in high school, and I used the opportunity to depart. I had friends in church so I would go to those functions where it was most beneficial and least uncomfortable. Eventually I stopped going altogether.
For several years I didn't really consider religion much at all, unless it was brought to my attention, like a joke or something in the news. Then I met a girl, and she invited me to go to church with her. I think this is when the alarms started going off in my head. I saw all the people in church in a very different way than I had in the past. So at that point, I was just in a state of shock.
Several years passed before I started putting the pieces together. I realized that I needed to evaluate my world view. At this point that was possible. There was nothing stopping me from changing my mind about everything, if that's what I wanted to do. I started paying attention.
My time here on Topix has been a big help in defining my new world view. Good ideas and good people have been forthcoming and appreciated. You were particularly helpful. I'm also delighted to say that I am far from done learning.
Hey, do you think there will be a big podium for me to stand behind?
Wow - very interesting! I suspect you are not alone with such experiences.

I'm glad topix has been helpful to you :) Yaaaaay!

Tide, you have to make your own podium. Very sorry. You can be lazy, like us, and just use topix as your podium, or you can be not lazy and start a web page, write something or go door to door :)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds good, but depending on how tired I am I still perfer sleep.
Blessings.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you again ~ I have popped here a link to one of my favorite sites and one I have shared with many.
http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html
.. awesome ..

CATCHER: it's short, watch it.

.. rainbows forever ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell when you're funny.
I hope I can tell when you're joking.
.. when River Tam enters the building, I quiver ..

.. was that a joke ??..
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

347 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessarily so 720,651
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min Neelakaran 4,622
abashadile e Durban (Mar '13) 17 min whatsapp me 0826620782 13
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 37 min Impeach Barry Soetoro 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 42 min Uzi 115,028
Snapchat couples and girls for fun 55 min davie 10
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr religionisillness 224,103
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 172,344
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 256,451
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Mi Lin 532,626
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••