Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#492259 Feb 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Gays don't need to feel bad or make amends to people they have given aids to as their medical records are protected unless there is proof they did so knowingly which is almost impossible to prove
Oh, someone thought that was a negative implication towards gay people? I know I made it look like everyone by listing them in a group and gave an example something only a terrible person would do but I wasn't actually doing any of that. I am simply describing the law and the fact that I am sure some don't feel bad.
This is how IANS operates
Ugly from the other side isn't it?
LMAO!

So it's not the gay 'people', it's the gay 'institution' that you're upset with...?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#492260 Feb 22, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the nastiest, worst teacher I've ever seen.
IANS writing "Nor am I bigoted against Christians. I detest their infection." is clear evidence of his bigotry against Christians.

IANS isn't an atheist, he's an anti-thiest. Specifically an anti-Christian.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#492261 Feb 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace "gays" with straights, blacks, whites, shorts, fats, balds, blondes, baseball players, or humans, and it would be true every time.
That is one reason why this is a flawed analogy.
The other reason, is that there is no gay doctrine. Christians, by definition, have to fulfill some requirement to be considered Christian. That requirement does not include feeling bad or making amends to those they hurt. Therefor, Christians do not need to feel bad or make amends, to be Christian.
I think that's why a lot of people have chosen to be gay, it's an easier choice.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#492262 Feb 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>my point was that the entire scenario was an exagerated & biased representation of any possible events and usually the serial perp gets the blame, but of course not in the case when they're 'gay' and when there was a 'christian' organization involved.

stereotypical hollywood brainwashing & hate propoganda at it's best!
You might as well get used to it luv :)

Since: Feb 13

Nowhere

#492263 Feb 22, 2013
Because he IS love.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#492264 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I think that's why a lot of people have chosen to be gay, it's an easier choice.
I'm sorry, but I can't tell when you're joking.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#492265 Feb 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>That's how many of us feel about IANS and his comments like the following

"Nor am I bigoted against Christians. I detest their infection."

I personally don't think it is a failing in you but then again I am probably biased since I feel the same way

The guy doesn't even know 99% of the Christians out there. That by anybody's definition makes him a bigot when he says things like this.

What if I said

"Nor am I bigoted against gays. I detest their infection."

I actually think it is a shame some of you guys can't see it or don't wanna see it. Having a bigot on your front lines just makes people more likely to dismiss the entire "movement", especially when they see people trying to defend the indefensible.
Did you get every word in that quote exactly right???

RAFLMAO!!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#492266 Feb 22, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks LW.

But what got my curiousity up was why he included fire with the holy ghost as a means to baptism. I though it was contradictory to use fire as an entrance to eternal bliss and to use fire as an eternal torture..........

I'm sure there is some type of apologetic reasoning for it. After all the bible is 5000+ pages, there should be something in there to support it or explain it away.

I just think that the bible shouldnt have to be interpreted by others for me. Any one seeking should be able to pick it up and understand it w/o interpretation. When its interpreted am I not now dependant on the interpretor instead of the bible or God?
Hello Larry!!! I understand it completely... Now :D

How are you?

<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#492267 Feb 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>he is a product of his philosophy secular humanism, don't be surprised, he can't help his immorality, ugliness and hypocrisy.
I thought by his own description he'd be a Christian for sure...
Ah well *shrugs*
<3

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#492268 Feb 22, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well get used to it luv :)
i know, my luv, but it never gets old pointing it out to those who are indoctrinated.

(btw - i hope you're a female;)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#492269 Feb 22, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Rejecting "Christianity," as we know it (hence, the quotes), is one thing. Don't reject what's written, though. You'll notice, if you haven't already, that a major difference exists between what's written and what's being taught by the denominations of Christendom.
I don't reject the Bible Bro, I've just seen proof of my suspicions, it's been tampered with, it makes more sense now and I Love my CREATOR and HIS Beautiful SON :-)

I luv you as well BRO <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#492270 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You know you don't think.

Don't be coy.
Oh my... I think I like you <Bright smile>

<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#492271 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>IANS writing "Nor am I bigoted against Christians. I detest their infection." is clear evidence of his bigotry against Christians.

IANS isn't an atheist, he's an anti-thiest. Specifically an anti-Christian.
I can understand that very well, even the anger, being lied to with that level of deception is tough to take, I'm very grateful I wasn't in long.

Having said that, the is no need to sink that low. It goes against every thing Humanists are trying to promote.

<3

Having said that

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#492272 Feb 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but I can't tell when you're joking.
Apology accepted.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#492274 Feb 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know, my luv, but it never gets old pointing it out to those who are indoctrinated.
Calm down, brother man. Calm down.

HEEL!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#492275 Feb 22, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Oh my... I think I like you <Bright smile>
<3
What a coincidence! I like me, too!

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#492276 Feb 22, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand that very well, even the anger, being lied to with that level of deception is tough to take, I'm very grateful I wasn't in long.
Having said that, the is no need to sink that low. It goes against every thing Humanists are trying to promote.
<3
Having said that
Having said that, IANS is not a humanist nor is he a free thinker.

He just hates Christians.

Which is fine. He doesn't have to like us.

But it's his outright lied & misinterpretations of churches, Christians & the Bible that bugs Redneck.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#492277 Feb 22, 2013
Yours truly 84 wrote:
Because he IS love.
HE IS indeed <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#492278 Feb 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i know, my luv, but it never gets old pointing it out to those who are indoctrinated.

I am and taken :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#492279 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>What a coincidence! I like me, too!

:)
:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min marge 670,428
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Johnnys girl 100,755
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Shiralee 445,659
___*Antichrist, Global SIGNS, Forewarnings___ 2 hr YTube2017News 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 184,294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web