Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#491666 Feb 21, 2013
To the law and to the testimony if they speak not according to this word it is because there is no light in them.Isaiah 8:20

Location hidden

#491667 Feb 21, 2013
All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine. 2 Timothy 3:16

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#491668 Feb 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Certain things are objective, hot, cold, a touchdown, a goal scored, some science, a car accident, etc, etc. Objective is related to the physical/visual.
Yikes! Hot and cold are objective? Not even touchdowns are, as instant replay has revealed.

Objective is related to the visual? Exactly wrong. Objective is what is true even when we are not looking, or which is true from any and all perspectives when we are.
trifecta1 wrote:
Almost everything else is perception.
Now that we've gotten temperature perception and the sense of sight out of the way, what remains is perception? Is that your thesis?
trifecta1 wrote:
because I think most people in all religions, experience a god spiritually.
You all disagree about your gods, meaning that you are experiencing your own minds. That's the ultimate subjective experience. And the projection of these psychogenic intuitions onto the world is its pseudo-objectification.
trifecta1 wrote:
Then you now come to Spiritual Warfare.
Oxymoron.
trifecta1 wrote:
Because is not the same spirit dominating the Sunni/Shiite Muslim that is Dominating the Jesus Follower. No lady. There is no peace, only War.
What a beautiful and wholesome philosophy you've imbibed!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#491669 Feb 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks
This half head blasphemeous stupid Poster G_0_D
claim insanities and nonsense without of any education take informations from out of date old web internet pages,
and contradict his own LIES
I wonder those :christians" discussing with him without of end
THEY BLASPHEMY GOD AND HIS CREATION
angels as flaiming Fire are creative forces serving Gods Purpose Hebr 1;7
Bible clearly tell us,what and who was FIRST BEGOTTEN CREATION- SON OF GOD WISDOM-WORD JOHN 1;1-4
after Him ,long chain creative forces flows still today from the God Almighty Breath
I DON'T HAVE ANY % RESPECT TO THIS BLASPHEMOUS PSYCHOPATH SEATING HERE AND INSULTING ALL OLD LADIES AND MAN AGAINST THEIR BELIEFS.

I agree!!

Jeremiah 8:8 "'How can you say, "We are wise, for WE have the LAW of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

Professing to be wise, they became fools,

Isaiah 44:20 He feeds on ashes, a deluded heart misleads him; he cannot save himself, or say, "Is not this thing in my right hand a lie?"

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

Location hidden

#491670 Feb 21, 2013
Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.Titus 1:9

Location hidden

#491671 Feb 21, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Says who, G_O_D?
I've noticed that you do that quite often, my friend. You gather information from others that have based their assumptions on, for the most part, preconceived notions, and then presented their "findings" as fact. And in many cases, these "findings" are dismissed as "nonsense" simply because they might resemble another belief system in some way that pre-dated Judaism and/or Christianity. But, that's the problem. We've no reason to dismiss any belief just because another culture, or religion, mentioned something similar prior to. Such mention doesn't, or even shouldn't, cause us to dismiss a belief, especially when in the end, it's us that rejects the possibility, and it's us that holds fast to the "findings" that seems to validate our beliefs. Some might say that the aforementioned doesn't discredit the latter, but rather serves to validate the claim. In saying that...
By what source do you base your belief in "God," or any god for that matter? And of the myriad of beliefs of "God," or gods, which do you consider factual, that you've chosen to accept as your own?
<quoted text>Torah pre-dates Kabbalah, so...
<quoted text>Even if there was only one mention in the entire bible, that wouldn't dismiss the concept.
<quoted text>Perhaps. But, does that mean that spirit-beings don't exist? Does it mean that the Sun rotates around the Earth just because scientists still use the terms "sunrise" and "sunset"?
What say you, my friend?
Excellent post BLL..
Good to see you back.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#491672 Feb 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Nope. I read the book. Most of what Chrisitianity claims isn;t in it.
Here's your chance.
Please post the OT verses about a war in heaven,
Does this particular vision have to appear in the texts of the old covenant in order to authenticate the vision? And are you correctly interpreting the vision to fall in the applicable generation? And will you continue to make the same mistake that so many others make by separating what's written into fragments, such as "Old" and "New"?
G_O_D wrote:
a third of angels fallen,
Again, does such mention have to appear in the texts of the old covenant in order to be considered authentic?
G_O_D wrote:
angels as uncreated beings,
Basing my response on what's written, alone, I don't know exactly where you came to such a conclusion, or question. Nothing in the bible even suggests that spirit-beings weren't created. According to what's written, even the son of "God" was created, so...
G_O_D wrote:
neutered angels, etc.
I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion, either. I mean, I guess the mention that the spirit-beings of the rebellion were imprisoned can be interpreted that way, but that's not the understanding I came to. As I believe, they're being "imprisoned" just means that they were no longer capable of materializing as terrestrial beings. Such "imprisonment," in my opinion, would explain why they began "possessing" terrestrial beings.
G_O_D wrote:
Please be advised that English translations will scrutinized based on the Hebrew original and rote Christian apologetics will be rightfully mocked.
You're telling me that? I though you knew, already, that I never depend on our English translations. As I thought I've explained before, I believe that much of our English translations are based, a lot, on the beliefs that were considered dear to the translator during the time of the translation. If that were not the case, the term "Easter" would have never appeared at Acts 12:4.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#491673 Feb 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I ask the question because the record should be clear.
In other words, you don't ask questions to get answers. Is this what you're saying?

Trying to create division are we?
Catcher1 wrote:
You are now on record as characterizing Mr. Clearwater's wife as a former pervert.
Yes, based on Mr. Clearwater's confessions, his wife before she was his wife was pervy. Do you have difficulty with this?
Catcher1 wrote:
To you, she used to be a pervert but has been cured of her perversion.
To Mr. Clearwater as well. I never used the word 'cure', not did I used exorcised or rescued....

...for the record.

CS is Counter_Strike.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#491674 Feb 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Very nice!
Christianity; suffering witches to live since 1693 (in America).

Christianity in Africa is a different story. They're still obeying God's commands over there. Bastards.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#491675 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yikes! Hot and cold are objective? Not even touchdowns are, as instant replay has revealed.
Objective is related to the visual? Exactly wrong. Objective is what is true even when we are not looking, or which is true from any and all perspectives when we are.
<quoted text>
Now that we've gotten temperature perception and the sense of sight out of the way, what remains is perception? Is that your thesis?
<quoted text>
You all disagree about your gods, meaning that you are experiencing your own minds. That's the ultimate subjective experience. And the projection of these psychogenic intuitions onto the world is its pseudo-objectification.
<quoted text>
Oxymoron.
<quoted text>
What a beautiful and wholesome philosophy you've imbibed!
LOL. I no take you serious no more.

Go back to you war with skombolis, it more fun watching you.

your views and insights on Christianity no matter to me. go debate it with someone whose views you can affect. I laugh at you philosophy Secular Humanism...

Just look at what that philosophy made you into, and everyone can see it on the billboard, and it quite unsightly and a ugly turnoff.

go you way freethinker, you exposed. haha.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#491676 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are unbelievably stupid. Of course I won't confirm or deny. I'd be guessing if I did.
What does it say: I can neither confirm nor deny your claim from memory. Show me my words. And you say to agree that I lied before you bother finding them.
Once again, you are unbelievably stupid at so many levels. You have zero respect for fact or truth. And you fail to understand that you need to bring the quotation and link with you to the original claim. It should have already been posted when you first claimed that I said this or that.
Remember, you're not asking me my opinion on indoctrination, which I could give you outright. You're telling me what my opinion is based on words that I don't recall, and also claiming that I contradicted it elsewhere. And you refuse to post my words upon which you base this, proving that you're doing it based on your useless memory of your less than useless comprehension of those words.
And slandering me the entire way.
Your behavior is egregious, and worthy of the utmost contempt and rebuke.
Will any Christian join me, or is Dim's behavior acceptable to all of you? I will undoubtedly be retelling this story. As it stands right now, the Christian community has been silent, and tacitly endorses Dim's outrageous behavior. Nobody that is silent has the right to any other claim down the road.
How about it, Grace? Or Juicy? Or Serah? Or Dr, Shrink? Or Le-Le? Or Quin? Or Counter_Strike? Or Epiphany? Or Clearwater Chris? Won't even one of you stand with me? You all have a say in how this saga shall end.
Are you this clueless?

Nobody believes you

Why is it everybody can remember you telling Juicy you had her all wrong when she said you believe all or most Christians are indoctrinated except you?

I am done searching through hours of posts just to have you deny what is so clear

You have already started your game claiming the following doesn't mean you think people are indoctrinated?

So what would be the point of getting the first post? You started your excuse saying why can't I use your words like a

"characteristically Christian way of thinking."

and

"Christian psychology"

and left out

"I blame your church for teaching you to think this way."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

You are a liar dude, plain and simple. Either agree to admit you are a liar if I show you the post claiming someone got you wrong by saying you believe all or most Christians are indoctrinated or admit that the above link clearly shows you believe all or most Christians are indoctrinated or why should I waste my time from someone who already has their next lie set up?

"Won't even one of you stand with me?"

Man are you a self-blind needy little dude

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#491677 Feb 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks
This half head blasphemeous stupid Poster G_0_D
claim insanities and nonsense without of any education take informations from out of date old web internet pages,
and contradict his own LIES
I wonder those :christians" discussing with him without of end
THEY BLASPHEMY GOD AND HIS CREATION
angels as flaiming Fire are creative forces serving Gods Purpose Hebr 1;7
Bible clearly tell us,what and who was FIRST BEGOTTEN CREATION- SON OF GOD WISDOM-WORD JOHN 1;1-4
after Him ,long chain creative forces flows still today from the God Almighty Breath
I DON'T HAVE ANY % RESPECT TO THIS BLASPHEMOUS PSYCHOPATH SEATING HERE AND INSULTING ALL OLD LADIES AND MAN AGAINST THEIR BELIEFS.
Psalm 14:2
The LORD looks down from heaven on the entire human race; he looks to see if anyone is truly wise, if anyone seeks God...

Matthew 7:7
Jesus said "...Seek and You Shall Find; Knock and it will be opened to you."

Matthew 13:9
When anyone hears the word about the kingdom yet doesn't understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is what was sown along the path.

:) SL

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#491678 Feb 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. it seems you're doing a SKOM, taking AIN's post out of context ..
It seems you are doing a Happy Lesbo

You know, when you have to come running to IANS defense. Let's put your credibility to the test HL

Does the person who wrote this post feel Christians are indoctrinated?

IANS said

"It seems that way to you because you have been trained to think that way, a characteristically Christian way of thinking. You see the world principally as a decadent and dangerous place that is getting worse, even as it gets better. And you project your own Christian psychology of sitting by helplessly waiting to be rescued. It's so negative, passive and disabling.

I blame your church for teaching you to think this way."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

I think how people answer this question is very telling on what else you will defend IANS on

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#491679 Feb 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
But in vain they do worship Me teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.Matthew 15:9
"Egotists call Me God. All they have is empty words."

“Love much, trust none”

There

#491680 Feb 21, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!
Jeremiah 8:8 "'How can you say, "We are wise, for WE have the LAW of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?"...
So you agree with Jeremiah that the Bible is full of the lies of men ?
ROFLMAO

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#491681 Feb 21, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!
Jeremiah 8:8 "'How can you say, "We are wise, for WE have the LAW of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?
Professing to be wise, they became fools,
Isaiah 44:20 He feeds on ashes, a deluded heart misleads him; he cannot save himself, or say, "Is not this thing in my right hand a lie?"
1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
Hello Grace, The 'words' in your testimony are 'Beautiful and Graceful'...:) Keep seeking, God will answer...:) SL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#491682 Feb 21, 2013
There went your chance.
When you decide to get honest let me know.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Does this particular vision have to appear in the texts of the old covenant in order to authenticate the vision? And are you correctly interpreting the vision to fall in the applicable generation? And will you continue to make the same mistake that so many others make by separating what's written into fragments, such as "Old" and "New"?
<quoted text>Again, does such mention have to appear in the texts of the old covenant in order to be considered authentic?
<quoted text>Basing my response on what's written, alone, I don't know exactly where you came to such a conclusion, or question. Nothing in the bible even suggests that spirit-beings weren't created. According to what's written, even the son of "God" was created, so...
<quoted text>I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion, either. I mean, I guess the mention that the spirit-beings of the rebellion were imprisoned can be interpreted that way, but that's not the understanding I came to. As I believe, they're being "imprisoned" just means that they were no longer capable of materializing as terrestrial beings. Such "imprisonment," in my opinion, would explain why they began "possessing" terrestrial beings.
<quoted text>You're telling me that? I though you knew, already, that I never depend on our English translations. As I thought I've explained before, I believe that much of our English translations are based, a lot, on the beliefs that were considered dear to the translator during the time of the translation. If that were not the case, the term "Easter" would have never appeared at Acts 12:4.

Location hidden

#491683 Feb 21, 2013
Because they received not the love of the truth that they may be saved and for this cause God shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie;that they all might be damned who believed not the truth,but had pleasure in unrighteousness.2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

Location hidden

#491684 Feb 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I read the book. Most of what Chrisitianity claims isn;t in it.
Here's your chance.
Please post the OT verses about a war in heaven, a third of angels fallen, angels as uncreated beings, neutered angels, etc.
Please be advised that English translations will scrutinized based on the Hebrew original and rote Christian apologetics will be rightfully mocked.
Joshua 5
The Canaanites being dispirited on the passage of the children of Israel through Jordan, Joshua 5:1; Joshua is ordered to circumcise such of the people of Israel that were uncircumcised, Joshua 5:2; in order to their eating of the passover, which was now to be kept, Joshua 5:10; and they being now provided with corn sufficient, the manna ceased, Joshua 5:11; and there appeared to Joshua a DIVINE PERSON, "in a human form", to encourage and direct him what to do in the conquest of the land, and particularly Jericho

Location hidden

#491685 Feb 21, 2013
Let them alone they be blind leaders of the blind.And if the blind lead the blind both shall fall into the ditch. Matthew 15:14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min Big Al 4,615
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min gundee123 100,077
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Anthony MN 590,723
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 39 min Anonymus 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min Stilgar Fifrawi 839,897
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 1 hr Quasi Moto 70,206
You want to profit from the Internet in an easy... 1 hr zafati 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 271,402
More from around the web