mike

AOL

#491570 Feb 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I'll do. I'll stand here and continue to watch you moan and groan like a child. You've been belly aching about this for what a week now?
Your behaviour and actions in here have been just as bad and reprehensible as any ones. Can't you see that, because most everyone else can?
Give it a rest and move on cry baby. If you don't like the way you're being treated in here than by all means take it down the road to another thread. Nobody is holding you down and making you stay in here where you feel you are being SO ABUSED!!!
Get over it and get over your self. Your moaning and groaning like a child and crying out for people to come to your aid isn't working in here slick and it never will. Your childish playground routine of crying out "I'm such an abused victim, someone help me" doesn't work in the adult world little boy.
Take the hint!!!
Hello Red Aps

Your response seems to struggle with what you want to say and what your GOD wants you to say. That happens alot with professing christians.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#491571 Feb 21, 2013
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#491572 Feb 21, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
My position is, "Mankind" can't be trusted.
Studies, or researches often need to be re-visited.
Correct!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#491573 Feb 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this is a good word Epiphany! In fact I just spoke to a friend on the phone. He started off by saying this has been a very rough week. I wish to be able to do just as you say but in truth it might be easier said than done? Just starting to feel better here and so thankful that God has let be enjoy each day. Its funny but while I do live in Fl. most of the time I miss it with work ect. Went to a park close by that backs up to Tampa Bay and think its been a year since I was there. Its a favorite place as its quiet and off the beaten path. God bless everyone and indeed may His peace find everyone today!
Sorry, no god ever existed!
mike

AOL

#491574 Feb 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words.....
Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.
Romans 12:10
K-Love
Hello Epi
You must be exhausted with all the encouraging you do for the priviledged. Not sure your GOD will honor it tho, you're supposed to help the "Needy".

It's like preaching to the "choir"; at least you're doing something. I'm not doing a darn thing except complain.
mike

AOL

#491575 Feb 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct!
Hello

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#491576 Feb 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget the Bible full of fakes, lies and errors too!
It's really not Henry~ I doubt that you have opened a bible to read friend. Maybe if you skim a bit - you will start to feel what we have. If you do read- then go to the gospels and read about Jesus life. Pretty amazing history.
The bible is written and translated by people that God trusted to do so.
I believe that you are here seeking to know more- & that your life has some happy parts, but you know that something is missing. Your contridictory attitude and negative posts are due to the hardship of giving up what you once thought was true. You have always thought that God was fake and that accepting Him was a cop out. Now that you are here- you are having stirrings of knowing that we are telling you the truth.
Your rebellion is normal Henry. We ALL had those times before completely believing.

Whether YOU believe or not- We are ALL God's CHILDREN~

Billions of people of all nationalities, white , black, red, brown,Asian.
ALL job status, rich,poor, middle income,male, female, teens, pre teens ,twenty somethings , thirty somethings, in their 40's,50's ,60's,70's 80's, 90's, 100 something year olds...
....now, 5 years ago, 10 yrs ago 50 yrs ago, 100 yrs ago,1000 yrs ago, almost 2000 yrs ago..
ALL KNOW Him to be true due to similar life experience in HAVING MET OUR LORD Jesus Christ . Through the BLESSING of The Holy Spirit we were given THE gift of Jesus from God.
B I L L I O N S of people ALL agree He "IS" . Not because we read about Him in a book~ He was not "taught" to us LIKE math or science or Oprahs favorite "serve self" books...
But because we experienced His invitation and the miracles He performs in our lives.
No other proof is needed of His existence,as billions of us KNOW the truth. YOU too can MEET your brother Jesus simply by asking Him into your heart.

..... people did NOT write the Bible , GOD made it RIGHT.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#491577 Feb 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be right but one can hope.
My theory is...when all of us over the age of 40 are gone...we will see a different world. The younger a person is...IMO...the less judgmental they seem to be.
I have the opportunity to talk to a lot of 20 year olds. They are more willing it seems to accept differences. They seem to want less anger...less hatred...more understanding.
In a sense...those that express their disdain for others...are doing their part to create change...just not the way that they had hoped for.
I have talked to those in that gay community that are in their 50s, 60s and older...they paved the way to where we are now. Some were beaten...threatened...lost their jobs...thrown out of their home...all knew people that lost their lives. It is already a different world.
All of those threats still exist but thanks to people such as yourself...it is a safer world for those people to come out of hiding. My hope is that one day no mother has to fear for their child's safety...nor to hear the words spoken against a child that they have loved and raised.
It is not just the gay community that feels the affects of such hatred...there are others.
About a year after 9/11 I was talking to a guy that worked at the market down the street from me...he was Muslim. I asked if he had felt the repercussions from that event. He told me that some friends...people that he had a relationship with...now crossed the street to avoid him.
A couple of months ago I had the honor of spending some time with a Native American...there are still those that see them as less than.
Racism toward Hispanics and African Americans still exist...people look at the homeless and instead of seeing people that have had a hard time...they see bums that are to be feared.
If there is a God out there somewhere...I don't believe that he meant it to be this way...at least not the side of him that I see.
You know LeLe...after all these years...each time that I read the story of Matthew Shepard...I still cry for his mom. I would like to think that one day...there will be no need to cry for a mom that lost her son due to hatred. I know...I am naive...thinking...believing that it could happen.
Anyway...thanks for letting me express myself...
Beautiful post, Annie.

Thank you.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#491578 Feb 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your complaint with that? Are you offering this quote and link as support for one of your claims that I am a liar? If so, what lie? Once again, you can't even begin to make that claim without juxtaposing two contradictory quotations.
Also, can you rebut the claim that Christianity teaches a very negative attitude about mankind and the world, as well as teaching dependency on the god to be rescued from all of that? You don't seem to have even tried. You just object. Too bad. You need to rebut it.
Recall that the comment was a response to Brother Lee Love when he wrote, "It seems, to me, that as this world hurls into chaos and destruction, that everyone seems to be waiting for someone, or something, to remedy the world's problems."
That is a common comment. The thread is littered with them. Here's one like it from Counter_Strike:
"We are flawed emotional beings prone to err, lust and greed."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
And another from lil whispers:
"I fully realize mankind is a total failure"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
This is a common mindset among Christians, and it is the result of an extremely pessimistic, nihilistic and misanthropic Christian doctrine.
Mankind is what it is! The nuclear age is probably the end of humanity!
mike

AOL

#491579 Feb 21, 2013
For the self-righteous know I'm saved wanna-be christian.

Here is a free reprograming:

The writer of Matthew 10:22 claims jesus said, endure to the end, you "Shall" "Be" "Saved".

Celebrating before the "End" is kinda foolish,..I think.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#491580 Feb 21, 2013
mike wrote:
Thanks Riv.neck
I perfer to use my own imagination, once again you're making claims that can't be substantiated by anyone, or thing but your word only.
At this point, we're back where we started.
I understand a GOD will never show up, lets see if your dreams will saved the world.
Why did you bother with that post?

You could've just said, "I have no comeback, so now I'll start to talk shit."

O_o

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#491581 Feb 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
Sorry no god ever existed!
Henry wrote:
Jesus died 2000 years ago!
Make up your mind!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#491582 Feb 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
[HIV] is a socioeconomic problem, complicated by stigma and hatred.
That's where the church comes in so handy - as the source of that stigma and hatred. They choose to administer their religion by scapegoating gays, and the message is heard loudly and clearly by the entire culture as Hiding has delineated.

The Christian church appears to be the only significant source of homophobia in the West. It's not originating with the news media, nor Hollywood, nor the government, nor the schools. It's the church. The church has defined that value for America, which makes people's lives more difficult and dangerous. It does so selfishly in order to promote itself, and as far as I can see, offers nothing of value in return to offset the huge societal burden it imposes.

That's the definition of a societal parasite.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#491583 Feb 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
"They misunderestimated me." - GWB
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --George W. Bush

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#491584 Feb 21, 2013
mike wrote:
For the self-righteous know I'm saved wanna-be christian.
Here is a free reprograming:
The writer of Matthew 10:22 claims jesus said, endure to the end, you "Shall" "Be" "Saved".
Celebrating before the "End" is kinda foolish,..I think.
Actually, Matthew 10:22 says:

"You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

It's not at all about celebrating the end", as you suggest.

It's about how much is at stake in the witness and suffering taking place in Matthew 24 - that a believerís future status in Heaven is being worked out in the choices heís making on a day-to-day basis.
mike

AOL

#491585 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you bother with that post?
You could've just said, "I have no comeback, so now I'll start to talk shit."
O_o
Thanks

I didn't feel I was being "mean" in stating I'm unwilling to take your "word" for it.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#491586 Feb 21, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone wants to know what I think about that... HEya sis, i luv u...:D<
That's okay, I am just God's messenger. It's a choice... The road to 'Heaven is very narrow'...
mike

AOL

#491587 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Matthew 10:22 says:
"You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."
It's not at all about celebrating the end", as you suggest.
It's about how much is at stake in the witness and suffering taking place in Matthew 24 - that a believerís future status in Heaven is being worked out in the choices heís making on a day-to-day basis.
Again, thanks

You missed the "headliner".

The point I was making is,claiming your "saved" even before you can experience being "saved" is foolish.

Ultimately you can't be "saved" while living.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#491588 Feb 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful post, Annie.
Thank you.
:-)
mike

AOL

#491589 Feb 21, 2013
Just so you know, there are some here pretending to follow the GOD-concept just to make the concept look bad. Therefore, you sincere folks should practice "Deeds", rather than regurgitated words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 797,313
Young teenies 20 min jose 2
Moses never existed 43 min karl44 1,230
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 59 min Uzi 120,788
sexy boobs (Jul '14) 1 hr LALIT KUMAR 2
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr karl44 649
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 568,697
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr An NFL Fan 267,633
More from around the web