~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~

*~*~*~*~*~

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#491538 Feb 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Now please communicate your beliefs clearly and without all the mystical poetry. You may find we agree on many things.
I already think we do agree on many things; however, if you think I am giving up being me to become more like being you, I can tell you that 'aint gonna happen :)

I love the Mystical.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#491539 Feb 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I agree. I don't doubt her sincerity. I felt that she was being unnecessarily reserved because she felt that she had to be, not disingenuous.
Reserved....because I won't argue. Hey....You don't believe in things I DO believe in....Why argue about it...? You're entitled to believe the way you do....

But I know some posters LOVE to debate and argue....More POWER to them....I just SCROLL on by....

Have a great argumentive day Dr Ian (or Teddy)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#491540 Feb 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I already think we do agree on many things; however, if you think I am giving up being me to become more like being you, I can tell you that 'aint gonna happen :)
I love the Mystical.....
No...Don't STOP being you....I Love it....

GOD is Mystical......

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#491541 Feb 21, 2013
I

Am

Outta

Here....

Let me leave you with this....

*~*~*~*~*~

~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~

*~*~*~*~*~

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#491542 Feb 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a buddhist you didn't hold Brahma as the supreme creator?
You are confusing Buddhism with Hinduism.

A Buddhist is a philosophy that can be theist or atheist.

Hinduism is a relgion.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#491543 Feb 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
...moan and groan like a child. You've been belly aching about this for what a week now?....
ROFLMAO

You are still the same hypocrit you always were.

May you receive everything you wish upon others.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#491544 Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for the enlightening and respectgul response.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
With all due respect, you're both off a little.
The HIV virus creates an immune deficiency, which is a failure of the white cells to generate an effective immune response to a pathogen, the immune response being the elaboration of assorted antibodies, chemical messengers, and cells. The result is opportunistic infection - enemies invading the body not being attacked.
This is the opposite of autoimmunity, which is an inappropriate and exuberant response of the immune system to ones own tissues. There are autoimmune hematological conditions such as autoimmune hemolytic anemia and lupus, but these are unrelated to AIDS
http://www.everydayhealth.com/autoimmune-diso...
The relationship between blood transfusions and immune function is complicated, but transfusions don't typically cause immune deficiency. The problems are more related to unwanted immune reactions, as occurs with transfusion of an incompatible blood type. Erythrocytes are destroyed and their contents released into the plasma leading to complications such as shock and renal failure. But once again, these are not examples of immunodeficiency, but of the opposite: unwanted immune responses.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/artic...
Rh incompatibility issues between mother and fetus is an issue, but again, one involving an undesired immune response, not immunodeficiency.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/artic...
Of course, transfusion is a way of acquiring HIV. Also, immunoglobins can be transfused into patients needing them:
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-igg-deficienc...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#491545 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL.
"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conductive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." - Buddha
"We must conduct research and then accept the results. If they don't stand up to experimentation, Buddha's own words must be rejected." - Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama
The Christians aren't scoring too well here. All I've seen is weakness - intellectual, emotional, spiritual and moral. There is the ignorance, the internal bickering, the pessimism for man and the world, and of special interest to me, the failure of them all to find fault with Dim and his outrageous behavior in his god's name.
I don't see anything worth preserving in this system of thought. The best idea I've seen yet is "Good morning and God bless you."
Excellent post!!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#491546 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
"Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!" — G. W. Bush
He was such a fool.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#491547 Feb 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I already think we do agree on many things; however, if you think I am giving up being me to become more like being you, I can tell you that 'aint gonna happen :)
I love the Mystical.....
So do I. I also like to communicate with other people.

Feel free to add a floor to the tower. <smile>

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#491548 Feb 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You Lawest100 :0) and ditto to your posting :)
It;s morning here now Serah and you have another great day.(:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#491549 Feb 21, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, today we went out to the museums and then to an opera. Today was a good day.
Good morning Seraphine.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#491550 Feb 21, 2013
Good morning everyone and have a Blessed day all.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#491552 Feb 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You could never butt in PW ~ we are linked :)
Just one small incident - my daughter jumped off a ledge, and I told her not to do it, and she broke her leg (in my dream that is) but the reality was a couple of weeks later, an argument between a couple of men who had drunk too much, and one hit the other and parents and relatives were getting involved.
While I was busy calming down one situation, my daughter was outside yelling at the mother of one of them that had been hit.... I still think she should have stayed out of it, but there you are, these little dreams are just perhaps forewarning us for some reason.
I'll drag out the dreams that I was listing in my journal/book, before I stopped writing of them, because they were a lot more specific and not just of a simple situation :)
(((HUGS))) also to you, Sister from the North and I hope to see your words again soon xx
“ Seek and ye shall find “!!! >>>Serah<<<
Joel 2:28
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:s
1. Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
All such things in the supposed to be Mystical Realm do happen whether it is an accepted value or not. To remove the evidence of so many who experience them even coming true, would be like denying even the truth of their outcome did not happen when it did in reality.
Mmmmmmmmm

I hope your daughter's leg is healing - and Ja, even if some things seem a bit trivial to others - forewarning can be a help. To some, it may even be something they term a curse... but it doesn't change the facts dreams can come true.

I knew a man who's best friend dreamed of a man down the road's house burning down. It concerned him enough to tell this man who only laughed... but 3 nights later, the house did burn down. There are umpteen stories... including good ones!

Your dream book should make for interesting reading! How many came true ???
Wonder if any in here have had real, true, dreams - and even some of the other things like visions mentioned – and can share...?

Take care Sister Friend,
Always in His Peace and Love (((*()*))) Koala Hugs

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#491553 Feb 21, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again- you and/or Qu melding someone I am in a mini
debate with into my distain for you and Qu..
Qu used Juicylu, USED being an excellent word..
And you're using Chris..
I do not have the history w either of them, as I do w you two..
And as far as your vile posts that upset me..they don't have to be directed
aiming towards me to set me off.. they simply have to be against
human kind in the Name of Christ..
See? Simple..
"Against human kind in the name of Christ"?.........the only thing that I see is that you are more demented than I expected, and you still haven't answered my question.........what exqactly have Qu and I have done to earn your "disdain" crazy one?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#491554 Feb 21, 2013
Correction...........EXACTLY.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#491555 Feb 21, 2013
its_okay wrote:
Keep forgiving those that do not see the sins they are living in daily, and keep recognizing that you are to be forgiven daily, and Jesus's love will never leave you alone. Even in the deepest darkest of corners.
btw.: Jesus died 2000 years ago!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#491556 Feb 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>BigSmile<< < 4U2 Brother... My Bad!
Sometimes... just sometimes... I find it very disturbing to read/hear just how sharp and rude Christians can be toward one another. ANY harsh words, risen voices, have always affected me like that since I left my Island Home of only knowing peace and laughter...
Maybe... just maybe... as Moses was meek... due to my hypersensitivity of such things as 'violent'... it became the very reason I felt the call as a PW. This doesn't mean I will not stand up for right. There are 'ways'- I believe to fight for truth - and it doesn't mean pulling another down in the process if one on one.
Despite what a subject matter is, somehow between the Love of God and a fellow's heart there is more dignity than we dare to find out?
You also know me well enough too... and for that we are both the better for having cared. Thank you.
Blessings always in His Love and Peace.
In the Spirit of God all tests are made with Love!
Good post filled with your usual wisdom Irrira, you have a Blessed day my friend.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#491557 Feb 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone and have a Blessed day all.
Good Morning >>>Lawest<<< and everyone... I'm off to bed!
Tues.12-30am.

I left you a post close by Friend.
Good night and God Bless... Take Care and be Comforted thru your day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 min WasteWater 5,520
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min waaasssuuup 230,163
Father of beheaded man blames Bush, not Zarqawi (Jun '06) 10 min cricket23 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessari... 751,486
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Pope John Paul III 549,035
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 441,451
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 19 min golgo90 571
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,737
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Isb 1,077

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE