|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. Did everyone get that?
"We're slashing prices...and other things...don't worry about it."

“Deities do not exist.”

Since: Mar 11

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
True, HIV is only one of several auto-immune diseases.
No!

Oh...wait. Yup, you're right.

“Deities do not exist.”

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dragon, who is the Devil, or Satan, was bound to the Abyss for a thousand years, but now he is free to deceive nations, and gather forces, which will be as numerous as the grains of sand on the beach, and will bring forth a Dark Army, which may or may not include a unicorn cavalry. And there will be merchandising. Amen.
Christians...any Christians care to comment?!?

Tide!!!

“Deities do not exist.”

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo.
I am lucky I only got Hep C froma transfusion. It could have easily been AIDS.
The world is easier to face if you can put groups of people in neat little boxes. Realistically though, people don't fit in neat little boxes unless they are dead.
Geeses!!! I hope you're ok.

“Deities do not exist.”

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you married or have children ?
Sometimes the "pay off" isn't for ourselves.
I don't think that poster qualifies as my children.

But nope! And if I had either, I don't think my posting to him would actually benefit the kiddies or daddie.

The thing is, he keeps telling me to be nice to him so that I can get to know him. And he couches that in a bunch of insults. So...not really worth my time.

“Deities do not exist.”

Yours is fiction, too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
@HIDING...I dont deny those who start in the faith from an early age are subjedt to at least some indoctrination. That doesnt mean however when becomming adults they arent capable of shaping their own beliefs and feelings that can be very different than what they were first taught. But thats neither here nor there as far as the particular topic at hand. I would ask you re-read the post I quoted you from IANS and tell me in your opinion is that post indicative of someone who feels Christians are indoctrinated?It talks about typical Christian thinking and thinking what they do because of how their church taught them and several other things that are basically Imo the definition and what the result of indoctrination would be. Do you agree?
Skom...he didn't use the word indoctrination. He said you were taught by your religion. Given IANS meticulous nature and precise vocabulary, if he wanted to write "you are indoctrinated" he would have.

Given that he did not, in fact, use that word while you claim he did and base your opinion of his honesty on that interpretation, don't you think you'd better re-position your stance here? I mean, you're calling a man a liar based on your interpretation of his words rather than his actual words that are written down. I apologize, but that doesn't make him a liar. That makes your use of the word "liar" creative.

It's possible indoctrination isn't the wrong word here. From an atheists point of view, I see creationism as indoctrination. It's misleading, promoting of ignorance and dangerous when applied to medical science, destructive when applied to science.

And, so, would it bother you more if he wrote "Skom, you're indoctrinated"? I'm sure if we ask IANS "Hey, do you believe that Christians are indoctrinated?" He will answer.

Hey! IANS! Are Christians indoctrinated?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got that reversed.
<quoted text>
That's kind of my point, isn't it? He has forgiven himself.
<quoted text>
LOL.
So you say because he doesnít care what you think he forgave his self. Where you got that from I donít know.

My point is more like he isnít asking you for forgiveness or permission. He doesnít have to please you. None of us do nor do we have to worry about what you like or donít like. After all you are doing to us what you complain about us doing. Most of what I have read from you is you claiming things are that arenít. Get over yourself and realize that others are not as interested in your having thing be your way like you are.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
proper defintion of JUDING is at first
to plead guilty,lawers persecutor,12 of jury and sentence guilty or not guilty
Jesus spoke about Judgement of others in this form, not delusional forms of faken christianity beliefs
nobody is able to condemn heart of believer or unbeliever
ALSO NONE OF THOSE LITTLE STUPID SIMPLE CHRISTIANS IS ABLE TO FIT DEFINITION WORD JUDGE OR JUDGEMENT?BECAUSE EXIST ONT SENTENCE GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY
Bonsoir mon ami, I believe only God has the right to judge the heart, we do not it is not our place as human beings. May I ask where you are originally from, I am a Creole and I am originally from New Orleans.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever hear Kaitlin's story?
Yes. It is very sad. So many theists choose to be monsters instead of human.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that poster qualifies as my children.
But nope! And if I had either, I don't think my posting to him would actually benefit the kiddies or daddie.
The thing is, he keeps telling me to be nice to him so that I can get to know him. And he couches that in a bunch of insults. So...not really worth my time.
What I meant was that we can do things to help others without getting any direct benefit ourselves. Pseudo-alruism.

Your being here helps others perhaps more than it does you.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/02/... Yeah,Buddhism does tend to have that effect on the human mind.('another world')

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
You hear hearing those 'voices' again ?
Don't you hear anything inside of your head G? Glad you're rolling on the floor laughing, laughter is good for the Soul :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Down's and Fragile X Syndromes ?
Yeah - something like that :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Hiding wrote...."And, so, would it bother you more if he wrote "Skom, you're indoctrinated"? I'm sure if we ask IANS "Hey, do you think Christians are indoctrinated?".......... Skom replies....sorry got to do it llike this for space. No it wouldnt bother me at all if he said Christians are indoctrinated. In fact I think given what he wrote it would be preposterous for him to claim otherwise. I would also not be surprised if I searched to find posts with him using that exact word when describing Christians. I am currious as to how he will answer your question under the circumstances. The reason this came up is he said someone paraphrased him all wrong like I do when the person said Ians believes all or most Christians are indoctrinated. I dont know why he would deny this other than it is a common tactic he uses. But I wont drag you into this any further. Have a good one

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeses!!! I hope you're ok.
It is just one of many obstacles in the path of my life. That I have done so much in spite of them all is a testament to the 'divine spirit' available to all humans....

Or that I am just one lucky sumbich. LOL

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir mon amie, and I hope you had another one today and for many many more ahead.
Blessings.
Bonsoir mon ami, today we went out to the museums and then to an opera. Today was a good day.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that was a misinterpretation of an actuality. One probably handed down through many generations, of a group that were indeed different from common people who were incapable of their physical and mental stature, and therefor thought of as "supernatural". Scripture and other ancient writings bear out their existence in actuality.
[ANG] was a race of individuals who possessed a shimmering blue radiance, superior knowledge, and the ability to become transparent and even invisible to the common people throughout history...one going back at least 60,000 years. Take the story of Abraham and Sodom for example. The characteristics are identical(just 1 instance). As related, they were ANG/[EL]=the shimmering/glowing messengers of EL(god), and were recognized immediately for who and what they were by Abraham... and at that, had abilities above and beyond that of the common people(including the chosen Abraham himself).
"Misinterpretation" of an "actuality"?..how about total exaggeration?

Stories told, often lean towards the perspective of the storyteller?

Why isn't "imagination", "figurative" often considered in bible stories?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

@Grace Walker.......hope u see this as my phone closed when I was trying to respond and will take me forever to scroll back. I think that is a great idea to reach them before they even start. Like the old saying goes "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". I think you will do a wonderful job. God bless you for taking a very difficult and demanding yet desperately needed role to help save lives.(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you hear anything inside of your head G? Glad you're rolling on the floor laughing, laughter is good for the Soul :)
Yes. My own voice.
When I hear other people I will seek professional help for mental illness.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah - something like that :)
Well, there is the "God Gene" research taking place. Look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 472,901 - 472,920 of598,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

391 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay massages Abu Dhabi 3 min Massage 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 255,485
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessarily so 715,700
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Hidingfromyou 529,587
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min Thamizhan 4,071
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 47 min Mandela 114,502
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 58 min Lab28 222,983
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••