Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..........Thats the worst typo I think I've ever seen on topix..........
;o)
The worst?.........and why is that pray tell?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, good Happy Mid Evening, Lawest100; it is just after 9pm and today has been one of expectation overload. I thought that your posting was just the perfect post to reply to, because of the happiness you displayed. Far and few between in here these days, but once upon a time, as you may recall, our postings were of substance filled with meaning, more so than postings filled with insults and arguments.
So, you may recall that I have been thinking of running Spiritual Workshops, teaching people how to seek the energy of the Universe, and showing them how these messages of today link in with our Holy Bibles'.
Cutting a long story short, I think GOD has given me the opportunity to set something up, five minutes from my work and rented by one of our suppliers. It will save me petrol for two days a week, or more (plus nearly 2 hours a day driving), and I can set it up exactly as I feel suits the (need).
I haven't yet discussed the business opportunity yet, but have discussed the place/home for rent, and I have no doubts things would fit into the plans that were set some time ago. I might even work on my book LOL,'cause I would like to go back to the no TV scenario. Maybe make some Dream Catchers again :)
GOD Bless, and HE never ceases to amaze me....
Good evening Serah (as it is here) sounds like you are very pre-occupied with positive plans and thinking, and may the Lord Jesus be your guide and Bless your noble efforts as what the world truly needs is Christ Jesus and what he taught and has to offer.

May many Blessings continue to be yours my friend.(:
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/jesse-jackson-jr-pleads... Ah,yes,like daddy,like son. Daddy cheated on moma and made a baby with one of his secretaries,so why should anyone be surprised that sonnyboy done followed in dad's feetsteps??

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The worst?.........and why is that pray tell?
I guess your right..........

Geng is pretty close..........

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>And about 38 of them have anti-gay laws.
Those are the ones under Islamic law or Christian governance. Abrahamic religions poison societal morality.

Anyways, those nations are largely not in SSA, which is where HIV is a straight disease.
Concerning legality in SA that is obviously true. Unlike the U.S., there is still a heavy stigma towards people with AIDS... the numbers aren't complete and honest in that country.
I disagree - SA has the highest percentage of HIV infected people in the entire world. They have undertaken strong health care initiatives to deal with it, including the free supply of first and second line drugs to HIV sufferers.
<quoted text>If 38 out of 51 african countries have anti-gay laws, then there are less gay statistics.
We are talking about the poorest continent in the entire world. There are less overall statistics on everything but development indicators.

There are slaves, still, in Africa, but that's not something you normally hear about.
Through bi-sexual means.
<quoted text>I don't see any contradiction.
The contradiction is that you refuse to see HIV as a pathogen that infects anyone. You have this strange idea that gays are spreading it - and that forces you to make such ridiculous comments as "gays are having sex with straight women and infecting them. Uhm...because they're bisexual."

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
First, this was in Toronto, Canada has 'hate speech' laws so the guy "taking it from the Word to them" was displaying a pair, imo.
Was hard to hear some dialog of the woman, but I think she said the guy standing next to her was her husband. Just found it strange he had nothing to interject into the conversation.
But the most telling thing was the woman didn't try to substantiate her position scripturally in any way, but did admit when pressed she "stands on both the Bible and political correctness". And therein lies a dichotomy.
To the chagrin of some of the brethren, I'll just write it-
A believer shouldn't be holding their finger to the wind for the most favourable, touchy-feelly or least offensive position. Many today are doing just as this woman, putting their "politics before the Word." Who ,ultimately ,are we to be beholden to- man, or God?
I'm sure a few will take offence, sorry, call it as I see it. And if some respond don't be "offended" if I don't counter, I'm not able to "live on here" and not in the mood for a lOOooo-oooong drawn out discussion that will not result in any minds changed,only to go off on tangents.
Good evening John, that was an excellent truth filled post, and one that more than a few can learn from.

Hope everything is well with you my friend and that you have a great evening.

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the lady in that video Le Le? The guy was right on, you either stand on the word or you don't. Of note was when he was told to sit down and shut up. How long before the gov sides with those that claim tolerance then use the force of law to shut down voices?
Good evening Chris, always good to see you in here, how's your healing coming along?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/police-add-more-confusi... Starting to sound like Pistorious may be getting out of jail afterall. And he didn't even need Johnnie Cochran and the Dream Team!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that- Christ said "it is finished" and then he released His spirit, for His job here on earth was done..-then I asked why won't you (Qu) let it be done??
Did Christ then realease a disclaimer somewhere saying- it is finished UNTIL this group of believers pick up where I left the cross,
and decide who is worthy of my Love and who is not?
-Did Jesus leave you and so many others the right to judge other's "sins" as you all do?
I am saddened by what I see as pure hate in Jesus' Name. Please do not think other wise.
I am sincerely happy for your wife that she was able to defeat heron.. That is a huge accomplishment and she deserves to be applauded for it. I have witnessed what happens to young adults terrified to "come out of the closet' and be who they were born to be, because there is an extremely militant sect of Christianity literally
wanting them wiped off the face of this earth.. It's not pretty and it's got NOTHING to do w Christ's Love, Chris.
In my questions to you, that was an honest question- does your wife believe the thoughts and actions of these believers played a part in her need to turn to heroin??
I am not a bigot towards Christians, Chris. I am a bigot towards hate speach and inequality.
You seem so very angry..Is that what Christianity does for you?
Good evening lele, I want to ask you a question for the second time of which you nevered answered, what have Qu, Chris and myself have done or said for you to accuse us of bigotry and "hate filled speech"?, I honestly do not believe that you can forward a sensible and truthful answer to this question, and I am quite confident that you have seen my other post asking you this question as you always respond to every other post that I have aimed at you, well?.........

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

chill out pls wrote:
Hello everyone! I haven't been here in a long while and just wanted to pop in to say hi. All is very well with me and I hope all is well with everyone here.
Hey Chill ~ good to see you in here :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that.
I don't need a "grain of salt" though. My problem is a more fundamnetal one: I don't believe in the supernatural. I don't believe in any gods, let alone an antichrist or the devil. I'm not discriminating against your belief system or any other one. I don't believe in the supernatural, period. This of course includes gods, but also includes witches, ghosts, astrology, Santa Claus, hexes, psychics, step-on-crack-break-your-mothe r's-back, anything in the realm of the supernatural.
Grains of salt do have value.I think we as people have all different kinds of beleifs.I often said,It is ones own personal walk,only we can do our own walk and no one can do it for us.Much like being born and facing death only the individual can do that walk.I do not come here to convert anyone that is God job He sees the heart.I come to share.I beleive a lot of differently than most so that is why most cannot see the whisper in the wind.Just is the way it is.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Serah (as it is here) sounds like you are very pre-occupied with positive plans and thinking, and may the Lord Jesus be your guide and Bless your noble efforts as what the world truly needs is Christ Jesus and what he taught and has to offer.
May many Blessings continue to be yours my friend.(:
Thank You Lawest100 :0) and ditto to your posting :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/police-a dd-more-confusion-oscar-pistor ius-case-234828693--oly.html Starting to sound like Pistorious may be getting out of jail afterall. And he didn't even need Johnnie Cochran and the Dream Team!
that so sad and tragic on so many levels.

he disgrace the olympics, he disgrace nelson mandela, he disgrace s.africa, he destroy a young girl with her whole life ahead of her, and he destroy himself.

he fall from so high so fast I no know if he know what hit him yet.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, obviously you don't hear back from GOD!
ROFLMAO

You hear hearing those 'voices' again ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps it is in our DNA?
Like Down's and Fragile X Syndromes ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome. Let's not get it twisted, though.
The prohibition wasn't solely against the act just because the act proved one idolatrous, or was only associated with an idolatrous practice. Even though this is the case at Romans 1, it's still written that these people were given up to "vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly." Regardless of the reason these people chose to behave as such doesn't change the fact that the practice was considered unnatural and unseemly.
Like the eating of horse, dog or cat in the USA.

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. It is in a text that was rejected by the Jews and Chrisitans alike.
Christianity is a religion that bases much of it's "Word of God" on things that it claimed were NOT the "Word of God".
That's pretty interesting. Where did the whole 1/3rd of all the angels thing come from?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that was a misinterpretation of an actuality. One probably handed down through many generations, of a group that were indeed different from common people who were incapable of their physical and mental stature, and therefor thought of as "supernatural". Scripture and other ancient writings bear out their existence in actuality.
[ANG] was a race of individuals who possessed a shimmering blue radiance, superior knowledge, and the ability to become transparent and even invisible to the common people throughout history...one going back at least 60,000 years. Take the story of Abraham and Sodom for example. The characteristics are identical(just 1 instance). As related, they were ANG/[EL]=the shimmering/glowing messengers of EL(god), and were recognized immediately for who and what they were by Abraham... and at that, had abilities above and beyond that of the common people(including the chosen Abraham himself).
Both the Greek and Hebrew words translated as "Angel" simply mean "divine messenger" there is no reason to believe they were more than human.

Another case of making words mean whatever one wants...usually far from what the original author intended.

"Moby Dick was a USO" LOL

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong... Australia?
"HIV transmission in Australia occurs primarily through sexual contact between men. Around 65% of people newly diagnosed with HIV in 2009 were among men who have sex with men; 28.7% were exposed through heterosexual contact; 2.3% were due to injecting drug use; and a further 3% were men with a history of both injecting drug use and sex with other men."
http://www.avert.org/aids-hiv-australia.htm
Good point. Allow me to rephrase as "Wealthy countries show differing patterns of HIV transmission than impoverished ones."

Second, the important phrase above is "sexual contact between men." Homosexuality is a sexual identity that involves more than just same sex sex. Importantly, straight men sometimes engage in same sex sex - this happens in prisons, on sports teams and police forces, etc. Where ever you find an absence of one sex and some sort of hierarchy among the men.

That's why US prisons have 5X the public rates of HIV - lots of unprotected sex going on, since most jails don't offer condoms to inmates. I don't specifically know about Australia, but would guess a similar situation in its prisons.

Here's a question for you: why do men seek out lots of unprotected sex?

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Unicorns are in the Bible, and Satan is a dragon, in the Bible.
A Christian may very well believe in the existence (past or present) of unicorns and at least one dragon.
Wow! My mistake.

Any Christians care to comment on whether they believe in Unicorns or dragons?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 472,821 - 472,840 of598,810
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

412 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 717,124
Friendship and dating 9 min singleboyindelhi 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Mandela 114,689
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min hojo 530,344
Gold buyers Wanted 51 min andet1987 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr andet1987 171,519
Jamaican man seeking to start a new life with a... 1 hr andet1987 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lab28 223,289
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••