Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490903 Feb 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean group not individually.
What? What do u want me to say individually?

Have a laugh, life is too short!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#490905 Feb 19, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, all.
It's been a little while, but I should be back, now. I had a family member, from Boston, visit, and I think they'll be with us for a little while. I didn't think it appropriate to continue here while trying to spend time with them, too, trying to catch up and all. We've caught up, I think. I'm, also, trying to encourage them to join us here. We'll see. But, anyway and like I said, I should be back. So, with that being said...post, so I can jump in.(smile)
Until next time, my friends...
May the shalowm of our 'Elohiym rest here.
Welcome back BLL, you have been missed.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#490907 Feb 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So obviously you God is responsible for the actions of Judas....
Yep, Satan is a God.

One of the Christian Pantheon, also the most powerful of their many Gods.

Such a crazy cult.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#490909 Feb 19, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You could use some compassion as well. Well I'm out.
Pick yourself up some human decency while you're out.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#490911 Feb 19, 2013
@ NoStress... Something I didn't point out as I just saw it last night... in the link at the top right corner of the page is the logo for NAMbLA... they put the "b" in lowercase to point out the fact that they are after boys.

These particular homosexuals' mission statement is to remove Age of Consent restriction laws...

I'm sorry, that's SICK... and those who defend such is sick also. If they're so different then one would hope that gay-affirming Christians and non-pedophilia homosexuals should chase them out of the gay conventions then.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#490912 Feb 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>typical fall back weak argument.
just because someone think homosexual activities are evil perverted and detestable, that not mean they hate the homosexual. they just hate the homosexual lifestyle.
someone can hate a person get drunk all the time, that not mean they hate the person, they just hate it when they get drunk.
if all you have is is you can't agree with the homosexual lifestyle, then you must hate them, you no have no argument and just running on fumes.
Well said Mr. Trifecta1. It almost seems like they want to force you to hate the homosexuals. I have much better things to do with my time and my brain space than to fill it with hating the gays. besides, I have said it countless times; I don't hate people regardless of the weird things they do, but every single one of us in this room hates at least one ism, lifestyle or habit of someone they know, knew or have heard about. Which then makes their argument a waste of time and pointless. They prolong this conversation without valid reason and yet they still don't want to hear what you have to say about it. Then you have people like IANS and Catcher1 who are encouraging this useless argument.

How futile and pathetic their arguments have become. And like Satan who knows he will lose, all they want to do is drag you into the abysmal muck with them. I would hope we would have better things to reason or discuss about.

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

#490913 Feb 19, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_M...

Link for above post... look at top-right hand corner of the page where NAMbLA logo is...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#490914 Feb 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>.. using a verse to heap false criticisms on Jesus saying Jesus meant one thing...when Jesus no mean what you say.....
RPFLMAO, what a hypocrite!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#490915 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jesus of Mark is a man helping people and killed for doing so.
The Jesus of John is a failed Messiah who accomplished nothing in life and meant nothing in death.
It is like the difference between MLK and David Koresh.
OK, thanks. I'll look for examples of that as I consider words from them.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#490916 Feb 19, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really sure how The Theory of Evolution got thrown into the mix….
<<scratches head>> ;O)
It is the "throw lots of sh!t at the wall and home some of it sticks" form of arguement. It is the favored 'debate' method of the uneducated and ignorant.

Forgive them, they truly do not know what they do.

#490917 Feb 19, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophiles can be heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual. They are people that prey upon our children. If one deludes themselves into thinking that straight people are not pedophiles, they put children in grave danger by not being fully aware of the situation.
3 out of 4

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#490919 Feb 19, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Look like you LIE again?
About what my nutty friend.

Fennario

#490920 Feb 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion;you are a patient with way too much bagage with hiv disease of the brain.
Thanks for sharing your kitty litter, Lil Whiskas!

#490922 Feb 19, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
These are from the 1970’s.
Okay, gravity was discovered there centuries ago. And?

http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx...

http://www.google.com/search...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#490923 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps unknowingly publicizing inhibitions is all.
Verily, He doth protesteth too much.

#490924 Feb 19, 2013
Edit: "three centuries"

Fennario

#490925 Feb 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
So you really are going to deny you said to Juicy she got you all wrong and was pulling a Skom when she said you feel all or most Christians are indoctrinated?
No. Nor am I agreeing to it. I don't recall the comment or its context.

As I've told you repeatedly, Dim, show me the words and I'll tell you what they meant, or bugger off.

What is your beef with calling Christians indoctrinated?

Fennario

#490926 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
God can only be proven by God, not by man. I cannot prove to you that God is real. Only God can do that.
Santa, too.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#490928 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Could be that the cathaholic church is in for an internal war and possibly some disillusionment.
Maybe they will sell off the Vatican and buy a 100 year supply of food for the world's poor.

#490930 Feb 19, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Still on that? Perhaps if they didn't say look at me 24/7. How about what Christians put up with. Dare say something that the statist like you disagree with and its a national news item (Chick-fil-a) Btw, that gay day worked out well for them as they posted the highest one day profit they ever had. Give it a rest.
Praise God that they simply took a stand against gay marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 282,918
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min Kermit 45,595
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 445,520
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 27 min Black goddess 246
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Rosa_Winkel 70,410
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min kent 658,502
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min lisw 183,450
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr Helper 89
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Catcher1 974,671
More from around the web