Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#490883 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I make it a point to carry my own crosses. If someone volunteers to help though..... <silence>
<step, step, drag, step, step, drag....>
I can be the one to provide whip and very harsh words.
LOL x 29
Nah...I will help you up teh hill with it old timer.

:)

CS.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#490884 Feb 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
That's next month, Tide.
This month you have KP duty.
Okay, thanks.

I'll try to photograph as many kisses as I can.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490885 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I realize how ya jist hates education...ya might jist find out that yer preconceptions was in err...
In that case ya might haft'a stop hat'n ...
priority of any boy scount of any country is to sevrve nation and high moral profiles of young generations of their countries
ALSO GERMAN BOY SCOUTS WERE MORE MORAL AS TODAY BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490886 Feb 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It's raining where I'm at also Praise God.
very soon not rain only stones and left cosmonauts s....in the space will fall down on all heads,esspecialy on all churches and Washington DC

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#490887 Feb 19, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean 'NOT defending'... I hope!
You are forgiven my son, and can come home now!
Luv U2.
Came to close PC for now and just saw your post.
<quoted text>
Thanx for taking the time to reply now.
God Bless
Sorry Irrira, I involuntarily left the word 'not' out, again I know that you are NOT defending such evil at all.

How are you doing today in the land of down under?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#490888 Feb 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can direct me to that post where you addressed the concept of the "trinity", and debunked it.
In other words, I already didn't believe in the Trinity concept before your arrival... don't see the need to beat a dead horse if you don't believe in it either.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490889 Feb 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash:
Clementine believes in a god, but not the Christian god.
I think she's a Sikh, but I'm not sure.
I should know, as leader of the "group," but I must be falling down on my responsibilities.
you are nr 2 leader
because first awsome,bizzare nr 1 leader is dr Shrink- remnant stil living on this earth,controling all faken saints around christianity

clementine is not sikh,
she doesn't sound like sikh worshiper

worldwide christian god today is devil and his spirit completly ruin morality of this earth 2 Cor 11;13-15.2 thess 2;3-12

Also devil is going to swallow very soon all christians,atheists,and adulters of all kind Gal 5;17-21

your leadership of your miserable poor group doesn't help you at all
devil also swallow you too?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490890 Feb 19, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget the Riddler and the Penguin!!!! They were equally as devious......
We would have to keep at least one of each religious text around because they played such a great part in the history of our planet. But i cant wait for the day when man realizes they are nothing but the works of primitive people trying to figure out the world they lived in. Nothing but scripts from corrupt governments trying to control the masses of people.
I like scarecrow more than them!

"primitive"? and "scripts from corrupt governments"?

U know I don't agree with that!

U think people will become good if they think like that?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490891 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Quite prejudiced, uninformed, and ignorant mostly, but nonetheless consistent.
next time your schedule glue to the fridge door,or your front head

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#490892 Feb 19, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for your kind greetings as always.
Bonsoir mon amie der lady, it is I who wish to thank you for your kind greetings as well as those of your husband, hope you both had a Blessed day IN the Lord.

Location hidden

#490893 Feb 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You remain on probationary status, Clementine.
Your ultimate fate will be decided at the secret meeting Thursday evening.
Is this a game?

I'm scared!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#490894 Feb 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You most certainly are sharing your past Chris..
You use your wife to try and explain away YOUR bigotry- at
every chance you get on here..
-if you aren't sharing- stop using your wife as a weapon against
a group of people you have no right to judge...
Well, I see you are as hateful as Qu and Lawlest are- claiming to speak for Jesus all the while..
-so carry on..
I wish your wife much luck and success in her "new" life.
By the looks of your intolerance- she's going to need it.
You are really a stone cold living trip, why are you now picking a fight with Chris?????.....he and I have had our differences over politicals matters but Chris is one of the most easy going and humble God fearing people that I have encountered over the internet, and you should really be ashamed of yourself for attacking him.

You accused this man of bigotry because like Qu and myself we stand on the Word of God which is against homosexuality and sin in general, you are in defence of a damnable and sin drenched institution that God has said in his Word that is an abomination to him while you are calling yourself a "christian", again..........YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Location hidden

#490895 Feb 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash:
Clementine believes in a god, but not the Christian god.
I think she's a Sikh, but I'm not sure.
I should know, as leader of the "group," but I must be falling down on my responsibilities.
I believe in the same God as the ketheb(Torah, Bible and Koran) and Vedas (Hindu scriptures), the lord of nirvana is also the same God, who is my God.

And yes, I am a Sikh, 100%!!

Yh, u r, keep up slowcoach!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#490896 Feb 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not concerned with humility..are you?
You pick and choose, at will, what Jesus taught..huh?
I never figured you a pompus as* like a couple of your buddies
in here,
guess I am still learning who all the wolves in sheeps clothing are..
Look in a mirror my dear and you will see one.

Location hidden

#490897 Feb 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you must first be initiated. You have your choice:
1. The CATCHER Experience.
2. The AINS Experience.
3. The SCAR Experience.
4. The HFY Experience.
5. The HL Experience.
6. The TIDE Experience.
7. The RIVER TAM Experience.
.. of course, if you want the HFY Experience, you might be locked in a car trunk ..
.. or, you can join the other 'team' in which case you only have one choice: The WASSSUPPP Experience ..
Oh God, who do i choose? Hmm...um..um..Catcher..no...U. ..NO!...Who do i trust?? Come on, think Clem!! THINK!!!!

Noo please, not the "WASSSUPPP Experience"!

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#490898 Feb 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity; when was the name "Jehova" invented? A distinction between 'I' and 'J' was published in English in the 1600s. In Latin (Latter Roman Empire), the letter 'J' can sometimes be used in place of 'I'. That being said, Iulius Caesar is pronounced in English as Julius Caesar and later, Iosef Stalin as Josef Stalin, since English comes from Latin. Therefore the Greek Iesous and Latin Iesus would naturally become Jesus (G-Zeus)= disrespectful.
Ies, or iysh in Hebrew means man and sus or soos is horse. So that would be "Man-horse" or better known as Centaur. Not only would this be worshiping Zeus, this would be quite disrespectful to the Savior. Obviously, the Romans didn't care what the Jews thought about it when they hung the sign above His head mockingly while nailing Him to the T-shaped Cross of Tammuz.
Just saying.
Shalom!
Counter_Strike.
I use Jehova name only among english spoken people,
in my langauge this same name is Yehova,and His Son Yesu Christi

there is not diference between hebrew,english or 240 langaquges of this earth
240 langauges pronounce differently G-D NAME,
G-D HaSheme YHVH is not HEBREW,and for foreigner is not proper to use strange for foreigner hebrew language,USE G-D PRECIOUS NAME IN HEBREW LANGUAGE

how many dialects and languages exist,so many are described different spelled name leading only to ONE G-D HaSheme YAHVEH Autor of Bible and G-D first begotten son Yesu Christi -the way,the gate and the Name through we can enter to G-D Holy tabernacle with our sincerely prayers John 14;16

Yesu Christi teached us to pray
IN THE NAME OF FATHER- YEHOVA(YAHVEH) AND THROUGH THE NAME OF G-D SON Yesu Christ

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#490899 Feb 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Edit: Previous post was a renditions of Liar Liar's fury, I mean, love to Chris Clearwater.
Good evening bro, she must be off or out of her medication, lol.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#490900 Feb 19, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have come to the personal conclusion that you like to deal in presumptions. I do not like doing so. So I sat and read your conservapedia link this morning, while noting that it smacks at Homosexuals, atheists, HIV and puts pedophiles right along with all “gay organizations”….what I did not see was your quote above or a reference to the study. So I asked my little friend yahoo about the study to see where it came from, I found lots of smear campaigns, but had to dig a bit deeper to find the actual study to see what it consisted of. But find it I did :O)
The actual name of the study is:
The Nature and Scope of Sexual Abuse of Minors By Catholic Priests and Deacons in The United States 1950-2002.
The overall purpose of the study:
To provide the first-ever, complete accounting, or census, of the number of priests against whom allegations of child sexual abuse were made and of the incidents alleged to have occurred between 1950-2002.
The statistics you reworded took out of context and gave simply to put homosexuals in a bad light….were actually the findings when it comes to children being abused within the Catholic Church. The statistics are not valid anywhere else but within the Church. The study is 145 pages long and includes all of the information that John Jay College collected for anyone that would like to actually read the full study. Found here:
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/reports/...
I didn't change any words... I relayed them. I posted what was in that link and provided the link which you initially read also... that is how you came to read the whole thing.

In the link, for anyone who can read it shows that the study was done by John Jay towards the RCC... okay and? That study of pedophilia in the Roman Catholic Church is a microcosm of pedophilia behavior. Pedophilia is pedophilia... whether it occurs in the church, at humantraffiking events, in a coven or some naMbla safehouse. 3 out of 4 pedophiliacs are homosexual as it says. And you have NaMbla showing up at gay conventions. They show up there because they are homosexuals. I'm not saying that all gays are pedophiliacs and they all are male... but according to the study 3 out of 4 of them are. The study was conducted by an independent, secular college.

NaMbla stands for North America Man/boy love Association for anyone who wants to know what this organization naMbla is... they used to be part of the International Lesbian Gay Association until they were threatened to lose funding from Congress. It's all tied together imho.

http://www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/child-...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#490901 Feb 19, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I thank you for the spiritual possessions you have given me through the experiences of life. If it were not for the trials I have come through; the things I have experienced, done, and seen; the manifestations of your grace in my life, I would not be as spiritually rich as I am. I pray that I will be able to share my testimonies with others; that my life and my words would help to draw people to you; that I will be able to make a positive difference in someone's life because of what you have allowed me to experience and to share with others. Thank you for the lessons I have learned. Most of all, thank you for being there with me through it all and for carrying me so much of the way. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen, good prayer.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#490902 Feb 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Which Christian will take a stand?
I am often told that I paint with too broad a brush when I talk about the Christian church, and not to throw out the baby with the bath water. What baby?
Here For Now wrote:
if I were going to take a stand it would be against your prejudices against Christians and your double standard for them.
As expected. Why would you do the right thing?

Hey! I just read an article at http://o.canada.com/2013/02/18/201413/ called "New study raises questions about religion as deterrent against criminal behaviour" reinforcing my argument about how useless your religion and its ethics are, especially in the case of somebody like our friend the felon.

"A provocative new study is challenging assumptions about the deterrent effect of religion on criminal behaviour. The U.S. study found that through “purposeful distortion or genuine ignorance,” hardcore criminals often co-opt religious doctrine to justify or further their crimes."

Bingo! They do whatever they want and consider themselves forgiven! Read on:

"Prison ministries shouldn’t just be about presenting religious doctrine because some inmates might take religious teachings to excuse their behaviour, lead author Volkan Topalli, a criminal justice professor at Georgia State University, said in an interview Monday."

How embarrassing for Dim! Here's more:

"One 33-year-old criminal, identified in the study by the nickname “Triggerman,” refused to accept the suggestion that a consequence of murder was eternal damnation.“No, no, no, I don’t think that is right,” he told the researchers.“Anything can be forgiven. We live in Hell now and you can do anything in Hell.… God has to forgive everyone, even if they don’t believe in him."

He couldn't have expressed the forgiveness on demand doctrine any better than that. But this guy did:

"A 25-year-old criminal nicknamed “Cool” said he always does a “quick little prayer” before committing a crime in order to “stay cool with Jesus.” As long as you ask for forgiveness, Jesus has to give it to you, he said."

Oh my! They know Dim too well.

This may be why Christians like you would rather take any stand against an unbeliever however justified he is rather than criticize one of your own:

"He also suggested that if a crime is committed against another “bad person,” such as a dope dealer or child molester,“then it don’t count against me because it’s like I’m giving punishment to them for Jesus."

Oh dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 100,394
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 670,303
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min New Age Spiritual... 980,149
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 445,655
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 4 hr Libhater 58
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr 2 tim 2 15 6,146
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web