Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#490825 Feb 19, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless. I see homosexual acts as sin (bondage) that the Lord Jesus can set anyone free from. Its strange to me that when a Christain speaks of how he was set free from drinking while the world won't accept Christ it sees it as good. Why the difference? Wife and I are just thankful to be free in Jesus. Take care.
Iím glad you two, three (God), worked it out and you found each other. Found someone who understands and thanks God for all. I hope you all continually grow together in your walks with God. You canít go wrong with God my friend.
HFN

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490826 Feb 19, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your exactly right here..
Thats why I called out Knowledge to actually search herself, if shes getting the message from her god about gays or is it herself and her own prejudices that shes hearing.
But I believe the books can be blamed, it gives them an excuse to follow their own thinking. I believe the majority dont even realize themselves where those thoughts originate. it takes a deep search of yourself and as Irrira says, letting go and letting God.......... JMO
So should we blame the batman films?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#490827 Feb 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I pointed that out. So he (she?) came back with a 2001 study showing that homosexuals are more stressed out than heterosexuals.
What a surprise; with what homosexuals have to put up with from these sorts.
Hello Catcher, itís good to read you!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490829 Feb 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be voldemort? I thought he was dead!
he was dead,but he is alive,
catolic priest miracle resurected him

Location hidden

#490830 Feb 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never except Clementine.
Quite the contrary: I accept her, and with open arms.
What I like about her is that she always thinks for herself and never feels the need to follow the crowd.
Clementine is an independent thinker of the highest caliber.
Catcher has spoken.
SNAP!!

What is it with people? Why don't they want me to be in your 'group'?

LOL!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#490831 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
<hugs HFN>
((((Darwin))))
:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#490832 Feb 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i assume you're asking 'who was in charge of the political/military arena of the first century?'
the romans & thier caesar was in charge.
however, in the religious and social arena there was always a counter-cultural movement going on which was the true Church/Body of Christ just like there is now.
your point?
You totally missed the point.

Willful ignorance is no excuse.

It is the very making of bigotry, intolerance, and injustice.

Education is the key to discovery of truth...one which you have "chosen" to forgo.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490833 Feb 19, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not disagreeing with your statement.
good for you
better be good boy?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#490834 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Theory of Evolution is from the 1800's....
OK.

I was just stumped on how links to reports from the 1970ís were going to show me an unbiased view on how ďgay organizations are trying to squashĒ a 2002 statistic.

Not really sure how The Theory of Evolution got thrown into the mixÖ.

<<scratches head>> ;O)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490835 Feb 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
u mean accept!
I never follow the crowd!!
Have u not been listening to me? I've always been myself!
I believe in God and i always will, I'm not an atheist, i have never tried to please anyone, i've TRIED to be nice to everyone, I've even ignored BobLoblah coz i don't want any trouble!!
you don't want to any trouble, but trouble will come anyway

believing in God is not always good beliefs without of work of Faith,

just work 12 hours a day on the faith,and read only Bible as quidance to the everlasting joy,happiness,and love only in the precious arms of Jesus Christ and his children

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#490836 Feb 19, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
this name is closely connected only to Bible, not to worldwide christianity spiritual abominable existing 2000 years since the death of Jesus Christ son of God(Yahveh) in english Jehova'h
Out of curiosity; when was the name "Jehova" invented? A distinction between 'I' and 'J' was published in English in the 1600s. In Latin (Latter Roman Empire), the letter 'J' can sometimes be used in place of 'I'. That being said, Iulius Caesar is pronounced in English as Julius Caesar and later, Iosef Stalin as Josef Stalin, since English comes from Latin. Therefore the Greek Iesous and Latin Iesus would naturally become Jesus (G-Zeus)= disrespectful.

Ies, or iysh in Hebrew means man and sus or soos is horse. So that would be "Man-horse" or better known as Centaur. Not only would this be worshiping Zeus, this would be quite disrespectful to the Savior. Obviously, the Romans didn't care what the Jews thought about it when they hung the sign above His head mockingly while nailing Him to the T-shaped Cross of Tammuz.

Just saying.

Shalom!

Counter_Strike.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#490837 Feb 19, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. I was thankful to get home last Oct and really miss the fall season. One thing I've learned is to be thankful for today no matter where God puts us. In the last year we lost one of my wife's brother to drinking. We did pray with him and hope in his heart he said yes to Christ. Time goes by so quick. God's love.
Iím sorry about your Brother-n-law. Iím guessing he did say yes to Christ.

You are right Chris. My Dad went then less than a year my Brother went. Four days later my uncle went. It can happen so quickly. Donít put off for tomorrow because it may not come. At least not for what we do on this earth.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#490838 Feb 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
So should we blame the batman films?
Yes, I do believe we should if anyone uses the films as a guide to how they conduct their lives and to justify their evil intent..........

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#490839 Feb 19, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
this name is closely connected only to Bible, not to worldwide christianity spiritual abominable existing 2000 years since the death of Jesus Christ son of God(Yahveh) in english Jehova'h
Out of curiosity; when was the name "Jehova" invented? A distinction between 'I' and 'J' was published in English in the 1600s. In Latin (Latter Roman Empire), the letter 'J' can sometimes be used in place of 'I'. That being said, Iulius Caesar is pronounced in English as Julius Caesar and later, Iosef Stalin as Josef Stalin, since English comes from Latin. Therefore the Greek Iesous and Latin Iesus would naturally become Jesus (G-Zeus)= disrespectful.

Ies, or iysh in Hebrew means man and sus or soos is horse. So that would be "Man-horse" or better known as Centaur. Not only would this be worshiping Zeus, this would be quite disrespectful to the Savior. Obviously, the Romans didn't care what the Jews thought about it when they hung the sign above His head mockingly while nailing Him to the T-shaped Cross of Tammuz; again disrespectful to Him and the Jews.

Shalom!

Counter_Strike.

Location hidden

#490840 Feb 19, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he was dead,but he is alive,
catolic priest miracle resurected him
Why?...Why would they even do that? He's a creep!

Location hidden

#490841 Feb 19, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't want to any trouble, but trouble will come anyway
believing in God is not always good beliefs without of work of Faith,
just work 12 hours a day on the faith,and read only Bible as quidance to the everlasting joy,happiness,and love only in the precious arms of Jesus Christ and his children
I know!

How can u say I don't have faith in God?

Location hidden

#490842 Feb 19, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do believe we should if anyone uses the films as a guide to how they conduct their lives and to justify their evil intent..........
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL!

I love batman and i will never blame him!!! NEVER!! I love the joker too!

Come on, get real! If u start thinking like that then u will be blaming everything in this world!! So what u gonna do, ban everything? burn it or bury it?

Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#490843 Feb 19, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey HFN ~ I'm scrolling backwards and just want to say I'm still your friend :)
Have to get ready for work now, so won't get to read anything else this morning, so hope everyone is doing OK with whatever they are doing, all over this world we all share together!!
Blessings of Peace to us all, Serah
And Iím glad. You are a good friend and I would be missing a lot if you were not my friend.

Everythingís good here my twin.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#490844 Feb 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I'm also familiar with him, although I don't like him as well as you do.
How about Dane Cook? Here he is shredding an atheist. Pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TXtVzj9y-boXX
Dane is in my top 100. His spot is precarious.

Here's Mike Epps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#490845 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Theory of Evolution is from the 1800's....
Please don't be silly.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 578,763
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 11 min RiccardoFire 9,211
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Big Country_ 817,339
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 17 min sangili karuppan 5,916
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 34 min RiccardoFire 107
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min lisw 176,198
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,963
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 270,005
More from around the web