|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Continue previous comment

This means that only those who have never violated against any rule have the right to judge other people.

And considering the fact that we probably spend a lifetime beeing pride,ignorant,income, Haughty, immoderate, lewdness, envy, vanity, greedy or angry words to be the simplest, that no one has the right to judge others.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if old women fake chrsitinity Babilon Great will be destroyed,
for sure after her goes in the next raw those whose life is full of immorality and nasty godless filth
they never escape .nobody is able to escape or live without of Gods YAHVEH Breath
Agreed.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

The story of prophet Lot, on whom be peace, finds mention in several Qur'anic passages, especially Chapter 26:160-175 which reads: "The people of Lut rejected the apostles. Behold, their brother Lut said to them: "Will ye not fear (God)? "I am to you an apostle worthy of all trust. "So fear God and obey me. "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the lord of the Worlds. "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom God has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!" He said: "I do detest your doings." "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!" So We delivered him and his family,- all Except an old woman who lingered behind. But the rest We destroyed utterly. We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)! Verily in this is a Sign: but most of them do not believe. And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might Most Merciful."

From these passages we learn that God saved Lot and the righteous ones of his family, and rained on the rest a shower of brimstone, so they were utterly destroyed. This is mentioned in the Qur'an not only for the sake of information, but mainly to serve as a warning to anyone who dares to repeat such acts.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the "free thinkers" can think straight. I don't think they understand that God doesn't literally "see into out future", as God doesn't experience a past, present or future. It's all the same to Him.
Right

God would have access to the entire time-line and can see things as they occur

I try to make it easier to understand by putting it in human terms such as looking into the future is really taking a point in time and then looking backwards to see what choices someone already made. Someone looking into the future at past events (even if they have yet to occur in our present time) is no different than someone in present time looking into the past

Tomorrow if someone could see I ordered chicken for lunch and not a hamburger they can't claim by them seeing that I have no free will and had to have ordered chicken. Had i ordered a hamburger that is what they would see. And for someone to say I have no choice but to order chicken, that is based on the fact that they already saw me do it and that event already took place for all practical purposes for someone looking into the future. So of course i can't make another choice once I already made one any more than I can go into the past and make different choices.

It should be easy to understand God can see the whole timeline but for some reason this conversation keeps coming up. Maybe people are too influenced by thinking it will somehow disprove God because someone knowing the future doesn't even come close to taking away free-will. And if anything if they told someone it would make the future fluid. If they tell nobody then people simply chose what they decide to choose and someone is capable of seeing that

(T) Peace

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose I must have missed something. I do not read all of the posts....Who do you serve, what name was stricken from the Bible? It was not I hope I spell this correctly Yeheshewa?
Yahshua means; the salvation of Yahweh. The ben (or son) bears the name of His father. Some spell it Yashua and some say Yeshua > the Messianic Jews normally say it that way, and then others say Yehoshua or Yoshua, but the latter is just Hebrew for Joshua.

Yahshua
Yahweh Elohiym (Tzedikanu = Righteous Office, Raffa = Office of Healing, Tzevaot = Office of Defense, Protection and War, Shalom = Peace and Comfort).

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So do you not see any bigotry coming from the Christian side? Are some peoples post even though ugly and vile toward gays okay since they believe it to be God/Jesus inspired?
Most of you believe homosexuality is a sin...I get that whether I agree with that or not. Does that Bible tell you that that it is okay to stone them to death? The words that have been thrown around in here are just as or more so hurtful than if someone had hurled stones.
If it is okay...what is going on in here...then why the lesson..."Cast The First Stone"?
There are a couple of things about that story...
First Jesus stood up to an angry mob...took the risk to protect a woman that had sinned. That had to take some courage to stand up for what he perceived as "right" knowing that he too could have endured some of those stones.
Second...He did not say...Ye that have not committed the sin of adultery cast the first stone...it was ďLet any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.Ē
Maybe some of those that are casting stones are without sin.
I understand why you see bigotry from the other side...you feel as if your faith is being threatened. Might sound strange...but I have seen it too.
I think about that quote...something like this...those who fight monsters need to be careful not to become monsters.
I think that is what has happened here...both sides need to look in to that abyss...and see what is staring back.
I understand...hard not to fall in to the mud when it is on our perspective side of the fence.
As I have read here...I don't want to become that monster that I fight...I don't want to look in to that abyss and see that I am no better than what I fight against...as much as I like to walk in mud puddles...I do not want to become covered with the muck.
There are many good Christians...non-Christians... straights and gays...that are just trying to make this world a little better than what they found it.
Oh well...I suppose this battle will continue...both sides vilifying the other...I think...
I will empty my bucket of stones...
Annie I did not say a thing about Gay People. I have told Christians that what they have said is wrong. Do you call down all Atheists for the hurtful things they say to us?

I was going to stay out of it, partly because of/for you.

Iím sorry Annie but the bible says it is wrong. I canít make it right. But I will say this:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I believe the Bible is the word of God. And according to the Bible homosexuality is wrong. But so is calling people names, lying, not forgiving, adultery, fornication, and pissing on your neighborís flowers because you are mad at them.
Iím not saying it is ok but how can we be so against one and not another? Are we not suppose to love and pray for them and for ourselves too by the way? Some in here have made comments about some hating homosexuals. I donít know if they do or donít but I have to say it does sound that way sometimes and I donít see the love. I donít think the reaction would be the same toward someone who stumped their toe and said sh**.
James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
Matthew 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

This is a subject where you can end up having everyone displeased with you. I guess I have probably made those on both sides of the issue mad at me.

Again Annie I have voiced my displeasure at some of the things Christians have said. I did not say a thing about Gays. But I meant what I said to IANS. I also agree with Chris.
HFN
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I find it crass, that homosexuals are corrupting and using the Bible nowadays for their rights.
The homosexual agenda has their own parallel Bible intepretation to the Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone. They replace adultery with homosexuality.That a shame

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

A traditional family since Adam and Eve. Father + mother + children = Family
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

"Adam" and Steve is a big lie and are products of Satan.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
we all have alcoholic friends and family, but we love then still. are you an enabler of destructive addictions, a compassionate interventionist or just an insecure ass-kiss who's afraid to take an honest position?
I don't hold them at God point and threaten them with eternal torture either.

You are just as much a fool here as on WINLAC. At least your ignorance is consistent.

There is a big difference between drinking one self to death and having sex.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>TrŤs bien
Bonsoir Qu, today and tomorrow it shall rain.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
..... God doesn't literally "see into out future", as God doesn't experience a past, present or future. It's all the same to Him.
Not to disagree (yet), but, what do you base that on ?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I like those kinds of thing.
Here's one for you: food is healthful, not healthy. Most food is dead.
And we feel nauseated, not nauseous.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Donīt let yourselves be deceived by Satan. He let a lot of people astray.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion;you are a patient with way too much bagage with hiv disease of the brain.
I didn't know you speak French.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie ..... Do you call down all Atheists for the hurtful things they say to us?...
Yes. She does. Quite often too.

She also criticizes non-christian theists.

You have been on this thread long enough to know that.

I have the dodge ball and I am not afraid to use it. <smile>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? These are the people who tortured, flayed alive, and burned their fellow human beings!!
There's savagery in their religion, and the Bible is their bible.
Because Jesus didn't do that, he gave his own life, how can these people take a life and call themselves the followers of Jesus, they r the sick and twisted people, they don't even understand their own God!

ALL religious books say A LOT of things, it does not mean u take it outta context!

How is it that if i became a christian i'm still not gonna hate gays and if i became a Muslim i'm not gonna kill kids?? We need to stop blaming religious books and we need to understand that the attitude of most Christians and Muslims are not going to change if they become atheists!!

That's all i'm sayin'!

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby steps, you sumbitch, baby steps.
Honesty is always appreciated.

Even from a Riversider.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Donīt let yourselves be deceived by Satan. He let a lot of people went astray.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 472,221 - 472,240 of599,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

606 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min scaritual 720,022
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Oxbow 532,354
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Clearwater 172,218
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min RATTYslayer 114,957
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Toby 93,655
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 23 min ShanXXX 392
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr passing by 256,371
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Perera 4,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••