Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#490679 Feb 19, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,..and thanks.
I'm not trying to disprove a GOD, I simply ask those who claim there is a GOD to prove it.
I don't go into churches or homes to attack loud mouth worthless professing christians. Unlearned christians will always make noise.
Christians make the claim their GOD is valuable to the world, the world doesn't go looking for a GOD.
God can only be proven by God, not by man.

I cannot prove to you that God is real.

Only God can do that.

Location hidden

#490680 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

God has answered me, many times.
mike wrote:
Unfortunately for you, your GOD doesn't confirm your claim.
um...

Did God tell you that?

Or did your ass?

Location hidden

#490681 Feb 19, 2013
mike wrote:
Call upon GOD now so we all can see a GOD post on your behalf.
Since a GOD won't respond on your behalf, certainly you can understand why those who think for themselves would ask for proof rather than take your "word" for it.
God isn't a genie in a bottle. One can't simply rub his bible three times & make God appear.

On a side note, I think it's great that you're actively searching for God.

Location hidden

#490682 Feb 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. can I fetch you a cup of coffee, sir ??..
.. how would you like your eggs scrambled? Bacon or sausage ??..
It's a shame you don't play on "our team"...
:)

Location hidden

#490683 Feb 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay HL and RR!
Baby steps, you sumbitch, baby steps.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#490684 Feb 19, 2013
Bingo. Just get you some forgiveness on demand, and you're ready to go out and do it again.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Mocking Christ.
Nope. Mocking shoddy Christian ethics. Look at this thread. What a mess.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
I would bet you wouldn't mock a Muslim or a Buddhist as you do Christians here.
You'd lose. In an analogous situation, I'd use the exact same words.

But what if you were right? Would that invalidate my claims. Christians are free to forgive themselves without apologizing to their victims, nor making amends. Can you successfully dispute that?

Look at Dimwit here - Skombolis. He's as clearly wrong as he can be. Christianity not only has no mechanism for preventing him from shirking his moral obligation, it facilitates it by teaching them that if he whispers at the light fixture that he has repented and is forgiven by the only two people that count - himself, and the reflection of that that he calls god.

But the body of Christ will lovingly correct him and reign him in, or the Spirit will move in him, right? Have you been following along?

On the other hand, have you witnessed the humanists and how we interact? Have you seen how our values manifest in us? We respect reason and compassion. We offer that to one another, and to those of you that care about such things, of which there have been a few.

Compare that with the behavior of the Christians and how they interact with one another.

I'm proud to be part of a much better ideology. Our values are not only better than Christian values wherever they are in conflict, we actually embody ours. You won't see any of us bickering, feuding, or flinging feces at one another like the Christians do - just giving reasoned, compassionate arguments.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#490685 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That's exactly what it means, Dim.
A future that can be known fully and in advance is determined. Free will means that decisions are made at the time of action, are undetermined - that is, uncaused - and cannot be known in advance even by those making them, since they are free to change their minds.
Your bible is simply in error again. It reflects the simplistic thinking of people like you and the bronze age thinkers that wrote it, who really didn't understand what free will is. Just because you have an unconflicted and unimpeded intention to act and then do so doesn't mean that you chose to have it or that it was not the result of deterministic processes.
Don't forget to wash the windshield and check the oil.
LOL

IANS is going to tell everybody the rules of knowing the future

Tell me IANS, what scientific method did you use to determine someone knowing the future choices someone else will make eliminates their free will even though they look at the choices they made AFTER they made them by looking into the future?

It is such simple concepts like these that are hilarious to listen to you guys try to argue against the Bible with.

So do you believe if someone on Earth right now knows the future but doesn't tell anyone that him having that knowledge means none of us have free will?

Pay attention, it simply means someone can see what CHOICES we made on the days we made them. We still have free will and the ability to make any choice we wanted and whatever choice we picked would be what someone who could see into the future would see

They didn't dictate our choices thus making them predestined, they simply would have the ability to see what we chose

Location hidden

#490686 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>

To the best of my recollection, you've never denied that your mother was a whore. If somebody can't even bring themselves to deny such an allegation about his own mother, the sense I get about them and their mother is not a good one.
Like I said, I love watching these these new and "improved" ethics of a society without God

I have no reason to need to deny it because i have never said anything that would remotely suggest it. You on the other hand have made many comments which leads me to believe you never cared about your patients. In fact I just saw another post telling me to play social worker and what-not since clearly you were not the kind of doctor who took a personal interest in his patients. You did the bare minimum required by law and to cover your butt and then walked away. You come across as someone more concerned about you when dealing with your patients and them suing you then whether or not they get better. You must have have been just an awful doctor. You probably told yourself you got rid of patients who didn't follow instructions. My guess is they left you in droves

You will remain in basement, which is quite fitting for a doctor who doesn't care about his patients

Location hidden

#490687 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>

On the other hand, have you witnessed the humanists and how we interact? Have you seen how our values manifest in us? We respect reason and compassion.
LOL

You have named your little group the "humanists"?

Wow do you have delusions of grandeur

You are a nobody dude. You are a retired doctor who didn't care about his patients that comes online asking people if they sleep with sheep and sell drugs to children and if their mother is a whore and think because you got some people with gaping holes in their lives to look up to you that you are some movement?

The humanists?

How about "the delusionists"?

~snicker

When you die there will be just as many Christians as today give or take 1%

These hours upon hours and little personal manifestos you write are nothing more than an old man who still wants to feel important after leaving a job in which he had a god-complex yet sucked at his job in the ways that counted the most. Go feed some pigeons. You will actually accomplish more.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#490688 Feb 19, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, God DID make Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
Indeed Ms. Knowledge, indeed.
I am sure glad your name isn't Ms. Information though.

:)+)

Andrew (CS).

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490689 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nope. Mocking shoddy Christian ethics. Look at this thread. What a mess.
<quoted text>
You'd lose. In an analogous situation, I'd use the exact same words.
But what if you were right? Would that invalidate my claims. Christians are free to forgive themselves without apologizing to their victims, nor making amends. Can you successfully dispute that?
Look at Dimwit here - Skombolis. He's as clearly wrong as he can be. Christianity not only has no mechanism for preventing him from shirking his moral obligation, it facilitates it by teaching them that if he whispers at the light fixture that he has repented and is forgiven by the only two people that count - himself, and the reflection of that that he calls god.
But the body of Christ will lovingly correct him and reign him in, or the Spirit will move in him, right? Have you been following along?
On the other hand, have you witnessed the humanists and how we interact? Have you seen how our values manifest in us? We respect reason and compassion. We offer that to one another, and to those of you that care about such things, of which there have been a few.
Compare that with the behavior of the Christians and how they interact with one another.
I'm proud to be part of a much better ideology. Our values are not only better than Christian values wherever they are in conflict, we actually embody ours. You won't see any of us bickering, feuding, or flinging feces at one another like the Christians do - just giving reasoned, compassionate arguments.
Code blue code blue Dr shrink,Dr Reality crash cart needed is a cor on the floor with patient ianso.His values are dieing.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#490690 Feb 19, 2013
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, all.

It's been a little while, but I should be back, now. I had a family member, from Boston, visit, and I think they'll be with us for a little while. I didn't think it appropriate to continue here while trying to spend time with them, too, trying to catch up and all. We've caught up, I think. I'm, also, trying to encourage them to join us here. We'll see. But, anyway and like I said, I should be back. So, with that being said...post, so I can jump in.(smile)

Until next time, my friends...

May the shalowm of our 'Elohiym rest here.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490691 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You call obese people ungodly sinners and deny them their civil rights because you think over eating is a sin ?
BTW, gluttony is not a sin in the Bible. It was one of the "Seven Deadly Sins" introduced into Christianity by Pope Gregory a few centuries after Jesus was dead.
glutony is very famous and popular among RCC priests,cardinals, etc...
They look like old fat elephant,or huge male pigs

Location hidden

#490692 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I can tell you that it is pretty much impossible to get any kind of Christian to take a stand against immoral Christian behavior. Take this thread as an example. Pretty much all we saw throughout the whole Dimwit episode was tacit support for a slanderous piece of Christian waste.
If an unbeliever is waiting for Christians to come forward and say, "Skombolis, you are wrong. Clearly, you are guilty of what you are accused. You have shamed our god and our faith. Please apologize" you're going to be waiting a hell of a long time, aren't you?
One or two have stepped up and offered their own apologies, which I appreciate, but apparently, none will dare judge a fellow Christian unless it's over a doctrinal dispute
People see you are a liar and a bigot

What exactly do you think they would have to correct me on?

Do you think a single Christian in here doesn't remember you telling Juicy she got you all wrong when she said you felt all or most Christians are indoctrinated? Nobody is impressed with whatever dishonest technicality you want to try to use to deny it. They have seen you lie over and over again, denying an entire statement and finally claiming months later you denied it because within the sentence I said proof not evidence, even though proof is a higher standard and would have been in your favor that I said proof?

Do you think anyone with commons sense can't see when you claim Christians don't need to feel bad about those they hurt or make amends because they can ask the sky for forgiveness wasn't meant as a negative implication to Christians?

You have had some people in your little group lying for you for so long and covering your lies that you have actually started to believe you are honest and that you aren't a bigot.

Dude, you are one of the most bigoted, dishonest posters on Topix

Why do you think nobody Christian or non-Christians alike that reads in here other than the few (I don't don't know what to call them, maybe dependents) dependents that travel around with you has said anything? They can see you are a liar and a bigot clear as day yet you keep whining for more help as your dependents circling the wagons isn't enough

Learn to stand on your own two feet 'doctor' and take responsibility for your words
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490693 Feb 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Code blue code blue Dr shrink,Dr Reality crash cart needed is a cor on the floor with patient ianso.His values are dieing.
explain more simple and clear about your label code?

have nice day lill?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#490694 Feb 19, 2013
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490695 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
English isn't any of his languages.
you are not my lawyer.
I rather pee on you ,as to make my spokesan
Please?use proper behaviristic ethics and stop mention rascism and hateful nationalism(hitler style)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490696 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense to me.
of course only to you?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#490697 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You call obese people ungodly sinners and deny them their civil rights because you think over eating is a sin ?
BTW, gluttony is not a sin in the Bible. It was one of the "Seven Deadly Sins" introduced into Christianity by Pope Gregory a few centuries after Jesus was dead.
we all have alcoholic friends and family, but we love then still. are you an enabler of destructive addictions, a compassionate interventionist or just an insecure ass-kiss who's afraid to take an honest position?

Location hidden

#490698 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Nazi Germany was almost exclusively Christian. The Jews in Nazi Germany had about as much hope of German Christians taking a minority position against the immoral behavior of fellow Christians in uniform as I did in this thread.
I'm sure that we can make much better people than that. We need a better ideology than Christianity with its repeatedly failed moral system. Look at you.
What faith nazi Germany had to claim since Hitler claimed it had nothing to do with the conversation

And an old bitter retired doctor who didn't care about his patients and asks if people's mothers were whores and if they slept with sheep is going to lecture anyone on ethics?

A guy that will not only deny he made the denial but already is setting up his excuse claiming posts like these wouldn't be considered thinking someone is indoctrinated

IANS said

"It seems that way to you because you have been trained to think that way, a characteristically Christian way of thinking. You see the world principally as a decadent and dangerous place that is getting worse, even as it gets better. And you project your own Christian psychology of sitting by helplessly waiting to be rescued. It's so negative, passive and disabling.

I blame your church for teaching you to think this way."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

You are a bigot and a liar and self-blind. No honest person could read that above post and not conclude you feel Christians have been indoctrinated. But because you now need to defend your earlier lie you will stick with this lie. I have seen my share of liars on Topix but i think you top the list for someone who believes his own lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min ChristINSANITY is... 227,710
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 739,902
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 259,630
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 542,941
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Freebird USA 173,771
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 12 min Peter 31
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 18 min Insults Are Easier 7
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Azphene 154

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••