Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe an invisible flying jap ninja landed on your roof too hard...
You were right. One did. I beat him up, then we drank sake together.

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>lady, Judas was a greedy money grubbing selfish arnold benedict that wanted to line his pocket rather than follow the savior. that all.
Nope. He wouldn't have killed himself if he was that simple. Read the story again.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Skombolis? I haven't seen any Christian repudiate his vile behavior in this recent matter yet. When other Christians have rebuked him, it has been over doctrinal disputes.
Which Christian will take a stand?
I am often told that I paint with too broad a brush when I talk about the Christian church, and not to throw out the baby with the bath water. What baby?
I have been for the most part scrolling past your posts and posts to you but if I were going to take a stand it would be against your prejudices against Christians and your double standard for them. You rag on them for doing things that you do, sometimes in the same post. No one is interested in giving up their rights so you can have your way. That should not surprise you but as self centered and grouchy as you are it probably does.

Any way life goes on, try it, or do you not know how to live life without stomping on others to get your way and grouching at them while you stomp?

Go figure.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's an interesting take.
No... Jesus didn't commit suicide. Judas did though. I suppose Jesus put Himself up on that cross all by Himself maybe?

Come on, now.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
And if a man shall take his sister,his father's daughter or his mother's daughter and see her nakedness and she see his nakedness it is a wicked thing and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people he hath uncovered his sister;s nakedness he shall bear his iniquity.
Leviticus 20:17
Woops. Adam and Eve's kiddies kinda broke that rule for you, huh?

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Bigots? What bigots?
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it will cause more people to give up the "God-concept."
Thanks!

Is there anything we can do to help these poor creatures?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
A jug of wine, A leg of lamb And thou! Beside me, Whistling in the darkness. Be Ye Not Lost Among Precepts of Order. The Book of Uteronomy 1;5
For the life of the flesh is in the blood and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an antonement for your souls;for it is the blood that maketh an antonement for the soul.Leviticus 17:11

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't have to... you don't want to understand. You have your mind made up and are pro-fornications.
<quoted text>Here we go with the semantics folks... it will never end will it? What is so hard to understand about that passage? Again, it's not that you truly want to understand... you already have your mind made up no matter how clear it is.
Let's flip the script since we're into semantics: Some women actually like men other than their husbands looking at their butts so they would put on tight-fitting jeans to show off their butt, on purpose. I would think that they are guilty also. I'm not saying that this is the case but you do have women that try to be seductive on purpose.
We have men who try to be seductive too Quin. Men work out at the gym; mostly to "build muscles and Look good"..Oh yeah, YOU work out at the gym all the time..ooops. dang Q, Everytime you point your finger at someone for the things "THEY" do..There are 3 fingers pointing back at YOU. You are just as guilty. The more that I read your judgemental post, The more that I am beginning to realize that YOU would make a good legalistic Religious Preacher. Nothing to brag on but you fit the mold.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Sorry Quin but you don't think things through. Unless Jesus nailed himself to the cross, there is someone else to thank.
Caiphus, Pilate, The Jews, The Romans, etc.
If not for them you and I would be 'damned to hell'.
Originally you told me I should thank satan.. I replied that we should only worship the Lord God and Him only shall we serve...

Caiphus, Pilate, The other Jewish Leaders, The Roman Occupancy... whether good or bad God can make it work out for good regardless of men's opposition to Him. If I were to do as you suggest then that would be like me enjoying a glass of Ice Tea and thanking my carpet for allowing me to look at it while I drink. Thank you Pilate for allowing the scourging of an innocent man which you knew was innocent?

No... I thank the God for His Son... I thank His Son for His Love and enduring the Cross for us... He didn't have to.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat child predators? Today, they are never allowed to own a car or a drivers license, be at least 500 feet from a park or school. They are not allowed to go in State and Federal parks in the state that I live. You would give them back their rights, knowing they can not/will not change? What about child offenders?
I wasn't focusing on any specific type of crime. In fact, the issue was raised in connection with Skombolis.

Again. It is my view that, once a person has fully served his or her sentence for a crime, including the required period of parole, that person should be considered rehabilitated as a criminal or, if you prefer, the person will have paid his debt to society for his or her crime. There is no justifiable reason to deny the person the right to vote. This would just serve to marginalize people and possibly increase recidivism.

Yes, there are often certain restrictions on sex offenders--registration requirements, housing restrictions, perhaps others in some states. I wasn't addressing these, some of which are controversial and are currently undergoing review in the courts. There are also statutes permitting civil commitment, at the end of the criminal sentence, of persons deemed by psychiatric experts to be sexual predators. Obviously, these people are not eligible for restoration of civil rights.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing what choice someone will make ahead time doesn't mean they didn't have a choice. That choice simply can be seen in advance
I don't understand how this keeps coming up and am not going to get into a long debate about it but according to the logic you guys employ if Ms Cleo really could see into the future it would mean man has no free will
It makes no sense. By looking into the future what one is really doing is putting themselves at a point in time where the events they are looking at have already taken place and are now part of the past. Them having the ability to do so in no way altered or dictated those events
I respect you Hiding but this particular way of thinking has never made any sense. The only way someone knowing someone else's future could possible have any impact on that person is if they told the person ahead of time what their future was. Then by knowing that it might cause them to act differently. But being able to see what someone decided to do by looking into the future in no way took away their free will. Had Judas made a different choice than that is what God would have seen by knowing the future.
Hello Skombolis

Try this,...if jesus was ordained to come to earth before creation, wouldn't that imply adam and eve, as well as judas had no choice but to do what they did?

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No... Jesus didn't commit suicide. Judas did though. I suppose Jesus put Himself up on that cross all by Himself maybe?
Come on, now.
Either you believe Jesus is the son of your deity or you don't. If Jesus was, then he committed suicide. If Jesus was just a man, he was executed.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
For whosoever shall commit any of these abomination even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from their people.Leviticus 18:29
Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance that ye commit not any one of theses abominable customs which were committed before you and that ye defile not yourselves therein;I am the Lord your God.Leviticus 18:30
Is this a recorded message?

Robopost?

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Funny!
Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Is there anything we can do to help these poor creatures?
I think the very best we can do for them is to help them realize that other people's understandings of reality are equally valid to their own. Kind of an empathy training. Most will fail here, though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Woops. Adam and Eve's kiddies kinda broke that rule for you, huh?
Turn ye not unto idols nor make to yourselves molten gods.I am the Lord your God.Leviticus 19:4
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More bigotry on display. You like so many are just what you claim to hate.
Hey Chris,
Exactly, I donít know if they donít see it or donít care but I agree with you.

Good to see you Bro.
HFN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think some people take the literal meaning of words in their holy books! It can't mean that, it can't!
The spirit is serious as a heart beat or the blink of a eye.
God is not be mocked and His Book is not to be mocked either.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bit silly. You're claiming that an all-powerful, all-knowing deity had nothing to do with Judas's betrayal?
Yes. Judas had his own free will but was corrupt in thinking. It's like this...
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather, the mythology suggests that the Christian deity orchestrated events to sacrifice Himself.
Yes... even so, God has His own will and has also give to mankind freewill also.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
He destroyed Judas's free will,
Wrong.. God just knew what He was up to ahead of time.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
forcing Judas to betray his friend.
No Actually, Judas was a gold-digger, well... a silver-digger in this case.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why Judas kills himself later - he's so disgusted with his God that he chooses to destroy his body, his temple.
It's true that he killed himself but he wasn't disgusted with God... Judas was disgusted with Himself for being such a treacherous person.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Judas.
Poor Judas is in hell right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 472,121 - 472,140 of596,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

665 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Liam 38,027
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 217,145
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Scrooge 680,623
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Shivar 440,847
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min waleed sadat 36,109
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min pusherman_ 512,285
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min waleed sadat 109,736
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Haydos 272
•••
•••
•••