“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#490623 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Jesus commited suicide.
Suicide by centurion - similar to suicide by cop.

Fennario

#490625 Feb 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="G_O_D"
Question for anyone; Is consentual "wife swapping" adultery ?[/QUOTE]

"Adultery - voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not his or her spouse."

So, yes, by definition.

I would be concerned about it hurting my marriage or ruining friendships. But those would be my reservations, not any moral argument. There is no valid moral argument against adultery if you enjoy it and nobody is being betrayed.

Fennario

#490626 Feb 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I have to start getting ready for work
In the evening? Where do you work - graveyard shift at 7-ELEVEN? You've made a lot of bad choices, haven't you?

Fennario

#490627 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
So... incest between consenting adult relatives is OK as long as no offspring are prouced.
Dang, I should have nailed my cousin when I had the chance. LOL
BROTHER: Jeez, Sis, you make love just like Mom.
SISTER: I know. Dad told me.

Fennario

#490628 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Based on Mark, I would have taken Jesus' place.
Based on John I would have driven the nails myself.
Interesting. I don't recall exactly why any more, but I think I liked the gospel of John the best as a Christian. Why do say what you did?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#490629 Feb 19, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't own a television! LOL I have seen more men, in the past twenty years holding a mirror more than women! They were not gay! They were vain! LOL
LOL..You got that right Knowlegde. I dont think that our Quin likes anybody other than himself. Almost everyone of his post is putting other people down. Have a great day Knowledge and I hope you feel better.

Fennario

#490630 Feb 19, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
He's currently one of my favorite comedians.
Another is Demetri Martin.
I'm also familiar with him, although I don't like him as well as you do.

How about Dane Cook? Here he is shredding an atheist. Pretty funny.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#490631 Feb 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Concerning that particular subject, I'm sure that it is true that on the outside also... that there are some married men, even some married Pastors, who have committed perverted lewd acts and has been unfaithful to their wives by engaging sexual lust with another male... then afterwards engaging in normal sex with their spouse after the escapade. Look at Ted Haggard...
Why do you overlook scripture Pastor Quin? Don't these mean anything to you?

Prov 6:16-19 (NIV) There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: 17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, 18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, 19 a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

You fit in there also. Dont deny it.

James 2:13 (NIV) because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment..

Mat 5:7 (NIV) Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

On hearing this, Jesus said,“It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 13 But go and learn what this means:‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

James 1:26 If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless.

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

SO, You are as quilty as anyone else Quin. Please STOP being self righteous. It destroys your testimony for God.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#490632 Feb 19, 2013
MORNING.....

How is everyone this Blessed and beautiful day?

“In theory,
there is no difference between
theory and practice.
But in practice, there is.”

~ Yogi Berra

Thought for the Day

Fennario

#490633 Feb 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is one thing I would think that the "civilized" homosexuals could agree on? That NAMBLA and pro-ponents of pedastry are wrong in their pursuits?
The North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes? They mostly just like to gather at conventions and make offers to one another that they can't refuse.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490634 Feb 19, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I thank you for the spiritual possessions you have given me through the experiences of life. If it were not for the trials I have come through; the things I have experienced, done, and seen; the manifestations of your grace in my life, I would not be as spiritually rich as I am. I pray that I will be able to share my testimonies with others; that my life and my words would help to draw people to you; that I will be able to make a positive difference in someone's life because of what you have allowed me to experience and to share with others. Thank you for the lessons I have learned. Most of all, thank you for being there with me through it all and for carrying me so much of the way. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490635 Feb 19, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Proverbs 11:2

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490636 Feb 19, 2013
Re-post of James 3 again....

James 3
Taming the Tongue
3 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.
3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.
Two Kinds of Wisdom
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.
17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#490637 Feb 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you thanking me for provong your point when
I don't even know why- twice now today- you have interjected yourself into
defending Qu and Lawlest's behavior by saying "we all" act like them..even "you and me, Le le".?....
Really don't want to play ball w you.. have the feeling you don't play fair.
Wrong, my cute litle brat.

I didn't defend their arguements, far from it (ask them) I simply pointed out that your personal attack was hypocritical.... and you proved that to be correct...again.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#490638 Feb 19, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Concerning that particular subject, I'm sure that it is true that on the outside also... that there are some married men, even some married Pastors, who have committed perverted lewd acts and has been unfaithful to their wives by engaging sexual lust with another male... then afterwards engaging in normal sex with their spouse after the escapade. Look at Ted Haggard...
Which is between them and God to worry about.

How does someone else's sins affect your salvation ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#490639 Feb 19, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats for certain! There was not any god and of course no Adam or even eden!
You still don't get it do you ?

You come to the book club meeeting and want to use War and Peace to trash Pride and Prejudice.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#490640 Feb 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"Adultery - voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not his or her spouse."
So, yes, by definition.
I would be concerned about it hurting my marriage or ruining friendships. But those would be my reservations, not any moral argument. There is no valid moral argument against adultery if you enjoy it and nobody is being betrayed.
Makes sense to me.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#490641 Feb 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I don't recall exactly why any more, but I think I liked the gospel of John the best as a Christian. Why do say what you did?
The Jesus of Mark is a man helping people and killed for doing so.

The Jesus of John is a failed Messiah who accomplished nothing in life and meant nothing in death.

It is like the difference between MLK and David Koresh.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#490642 Feb 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
I have never condoned bigotry- ever..
Simply saddened and at the same time outraged that people, today,
are still crucifying Christ..over and over.
He said, "it is finished"- so why won't you let it be?
Ask yourself that. You yourself proved just what you claim to hate. Out of one side of your mouth you claim you are happy that my wife didn't die doing heroin, claim its luck (no such thing for a Christian) than prove what a bigot you are towards Christians by wondering if she was drived to it by them? I've found that often those that yell the most about something have a problem with it themselves. No Le Le, you are not saddened you are here egging it right on with people that say outright they don't serve Christ and haved used this forum to bash Him. I am sad that a place that at time was used to Glory God now does this. I will leave you with this, man (woman) can't serve to masters, you will love one and hate the other.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490643 Feb 19, 2013
Another night of bickering.....:-(

I pray today will be a better one for everyone....

God Bless

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 9 min Naveen kumar 228
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min One way or another 824,993
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 270,568
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 582,413
Does anyone like watching people masterbate? (May '14) 1 hr Mr horny 62 17
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 176,343
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 hr MUQ1 175
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,792
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Blagoja 442,391
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web