Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#490553 Feb 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, not sure I should bother but here goes. Some time back I posted here quite often, left because I see it as kind of pointless. Way way too much off point. My cause is Christ and Christ alone. This is something, perhaps the only thing I agreed with Mr. X on. Anyone can say anthing. People that oppose Christ can't do a thing about the faith of a Christian unless they allow it. We have put our money where our mouth is and do what the Lord tells us. At this time its not sharing our past. They could change in the future, who knows? And no, my wife has said the reason she gave up on life and almost killed herself was becasue she knew she wasn't living right, nobody was even around her to tell her different. She had left her hometown and was living in a place where mostly kept with the lgbt click. I see you and many in this fourm as very much bigots and everything you cliam to not like: full of intolerance and that is indeed your problem.
You most certainly are sharing your past Chris..
You use your wife to try and explain away YOUR bigotry- at
every chance you get on here..
-if you aren't sharing- stop using your wife as a weapon against
a group of people you have no right to judge...

Well, I see you are as hateful as Qu and Lawlest are- claiming to speak for Jesus all the while..
-so carry on..

I wish your wife much luck and success in her "new" life.
By the looks of your intolerance- she's going to need it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490554 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
1. What relevance does this phrase have to our discussion?
2. Why should I pay attention to an ancient mythology written for a people whom I am not one of?
3. As to the first part, I accept that. I have no idols (except in the idoru sense) and no molten gods. Good advice! Go a bit further, though, and get rid of all the imagined beings, like the one mentioned in the second sentence.
4. As to the second sentence, did you know that Leonard Nimoy says that in Civilization IV? Kind of funny.
1.Sex being false idol.

2.What is binded on earth is binded in heaven.Whoever losses on earth losses in heaven.you are one of them.

3 Is no wizards or magic to it.

4 humm well see about that one.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#490555 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
The only reason... The ONLY reason the ILGA (Internat'l Lesbian Gay Alliance) dropped NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) was because of Republican Senator Jesse Helms which would have caused the ILGA to lose their funding from Congress. So with that, The ILGA also had lost their "consultative status" to the United Nations because of their association with NAMBLA. Guess what? The ILGA gained it back in 2006 folks.
The ILGA knew what NAMBLA were already about beforehand... NAMBLA is after kids --> Adult/boy love as their acronymn suggest. Sick.
3 out of 4 male pedophiliacs are homosexual according to a study which I posted earlier.

I have to say that when I was a Correctional Officer, and had to do shake downs in inmates cells. I found that the ones with this type of material, where predators, who where yes homosexuals, rapests in the gang violence in the prisons> but sad to say they had wives on the outside. Let me be quite frank with you, if I may. Most of the known homosexuals did not have any affiliation with that type of material. The NAMBLA was made to be contraband I am thinking maybe eight years ago, or so in our state prison system. I will tell you again that I am totally against homosexuality. But, again, the pedophiles that I mostly encountered were married, had kids, and denied that they committed the acts. The ones who did admit that they did commit the act, were loners, and told the employees, they should never return to society again. They knew what they were and would do it again. I am certain that there are some homosexuals who are into NAMBULA also, but in all fairness, people who are, hide behind the marriage scene to cover their horrible acts. This is only what I saw in the prison system. I do not know about any studies of civilians.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#490556 Feb 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Sex being false idol.
2.What is binded on earth is binded in heaven.Whoever losses on earth losses in heaven.you are one of them.
3 Is no wizards or magic to it.
4 humm well see about that one.
4. Yeah, fun game, too.

1-3 are your religious beliefs. I don't hold them; they're not objectively real for all people and all peoples. It's nice that you believe in them.

I feel sad for you Christians, actually. You have such hangups about sex. Some of you even have hangups about masturbation! It's crazy funny how strangely you guys approach sex. That kind of makes your religion among the least appealing to me. I suppose the Mayans win worst religion ever.

Location hidden

#490557 Feb 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she like an angel of light? Nevermind.
You're not concerned with humility..are you?
You pick and choose, at will, what Jesus taught..huh?

I never figured you a pompus as* like a couple of your buddies
in here,
guess I am still learning who all the wolves in sheeps clothing are..

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#490558 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
3 out of 4 male pedophiliacs are homosexual according to a study which I posted earlier.
I must have missed it. Every study I've ever read on pedophiles has shown that more of them choose opposite sex partners. However, that may have some bias, b/c of differences in the age of consent across states (it would include men who attempt to sleep with 15 year old girls).

I hope you'll pardon me, but I don't really think you understand sexuality very well, though. You have strong biases that you're bent on presenting and seem quite incapable of considering all the evidence before rendering value judgments based upon your particular religion's strange views of sex and sexuality.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#490559 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
4. Yeah, fun game, too.
1-3 are your religious beliefs. I don't hold them; they're not objectively real for all people and all peoples. It's nice that you believe in them.
I feel sad for you Christians, actually. You have such hangups about sex. Some of you even have hangups about masturbation! It's crazy funny how strangely you guys approach sex. That kind of makes your religion among the least appealing to me. I suppose the Mayans win worst religion ever.
Some of the early Christians actually castrated themselves, and that practice has resurfaced at times over the centuries.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#490560 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
4. Yeah, fun game, too.
I don't think Christians have hang ups on sex. They just don't want others to be flaunting their sex lives, opinions in public constantly in their faces. If people would keep their own business behind their own doors as Christians do, no one would know what others are doing. We just don't want the public teaching our children about sex, teaching it is okay to go and do whatever, and teach it is okay. We also do want counselors handing out condemns or the day after pills to our children or better yet taking them to get abortions without the parents consent. Christians also doesn't believe it is up to the schools to tell their kids about sex, and what is normal and not normal. That is up to the parents, people do have religious beliefs and yet they can go against a parents religious views when they do this. But, they the government, keeps religion out of the school, and we are to keep it separate from the state and church. But, they have no problem taking the church/beliefs out of the child.

You have no problem running down Christians, when you are on a forum asking Why Should Jesus Love Me? The only reason you are on this forum, is to condemn Christians and the teachings of Jesus. You have made it clear by your posts,you do not care whether Jesus loves you.

Location hidden

#490561 Feb 18, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like for you to explain to me if you would why you keep putting pedophilia in with homosexuality. It is a completely different subject, and to be honest with you I personally find it offensive. Being attracted to the same sex has absolutely nothing to do with an adult sexually victimizing children or looking at children with sexual desire.
It is offensive, it's also extremely insulting
to us that try and protect children from the true monsters
in this world..

But, that's Qu- he's going to be as insulting and as raunchy as he can,, hoping to deflect all intellegent conversation regarding
Jesus' plan (of Love) for mankind..and to continue his own agenda--
one of hate and self love..

I am sickened reading his words..Qu is a self righteous self absorbed spoiled rotten- adult!
Sadly- he doesn't walk alone- our world is full of this kind of bad behavior..
Ugh!

Indeed makes it hard to bring forth Love in the Name of Jesus- when these fools won't just let go and let God..
How can an ego driven nut ever trust in Grace??- I am afraid they
can't (aren't wired for compassion) and never will..
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#490562 Feb 18, 2013
correction...do not want counselors....

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#490563 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. Gay scientists have found the Christian gene and are working on a cure.
Praise God... the purest form of the Christian gene will cure gay scientists.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#490564 Feb 18, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the early Christians actually castrated themselves, and that practice has resurfaced at times over the centuries.
Wow! I encourage that behavior among the religious. It will bring them closer to Go-genetic removal from the species.

“Saved. ”

#490565 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Bigots? What bigots?
Athiots? Perverts? What Athiots and Perverts?

“Saved. ”

#490566 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you believe Jesus is the son of your deity or you don't. If Jesus was, then he committed suicide. If Jesus was just a man, he was executed.
Jesus is the Son of God and He is also the Son of Man. He's erm, He's mixed.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#490567 Feb 18, 2013
The Gospel of Judas tells a much more believable story than the antisemitic one invented by the RCC.

BTW, according to the Bible Judas hung himself AND threw himself off a cliff. I wonder which he did first ? LOL
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
False. There's precedent for God taking away free will in the Bible, starting with hardening Pharoh's heart and ending with Judas.
<quoted text>
You believe that God is the Creator of the Universe and somehow could not have Created a universe where Judas did not betray Jesus?
<quoted text>
No, his suicide demonstrates how disgusted he felt at being so used by God to betray his friend. So he threw the money away and defiled his only altar.
<quoted text>
No, he was sick of being used and upset at what he was used for.
<quoted text>
hahaha!
First, there is no Judas, no hell. So, silly statement.
Second, an all-loving, perfectly moral deity couldn't send His Creation to eternal punishment. That's not all-loving, not all-forgiving and certainly not moral.
See how encultured you are to fail to understand the illogic that you invoke?

“Saved. ”

#490568 Feb 18, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Qu,
Comme vous le savez je suis un créole, j'ai grandi en parlant français, il fait partie de mon patrimoine, je parle aussi le créole de Louisiane qui est un dialecte et très différent du français standard.
P.S.
Il est peut-être préférable pour nous de parler en anglais, que pensez-vous?
Très bien

“Love much, trust none”

There

#490570 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is the Son of God and He is also the Son of Man.....
There is no differnce.

We are all Sons (Daughters) of God and descendants of Adam.

Unless the Bible is full of lies.

Location hidden

#490571 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a good idea to be disobedient of Pastor Catcher.
The Lake of Fire may await.
Hey, what happened to that "list" that had you in such a turmoil?
lol..
The List!

I brought up that "list" to show what a control freak
Qu is..He has to control every thing and every one..
Right into other's bedrooms..

He happened upon this thread and created a slate of officers..
-from elders to assistant elders to even security officers..
He wanted us to refer new comers to this one and that one.. and so on and so forth..

Not sure who has the list- I certainly didn't hang on to it..
I never said he named himself a pastor on that slate.
I said Pastor - so to speak.- after all- he made up the list..lol..
I am sure he named himself an elder.. or something of a higher authority..
- if he slated himself the janitor or someone who answers the phone..
I apologize to him.

-just wanted to show a true example of his ego and need to
control people on this thread (sure it's his character
in the RW too)..
-sad..

“Love much, trust none”

There

#490572 Feb 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
...Qu is a self righteous self absorbed spoiled rotten- adult!...
We all are.
Quin is no different in that respect than you, me or anyone else.

This thread is a playground and we play a nasty version of dodgeball.

Now, back to the game.... < chucks ball at LeLe >

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#490573 Feb 18, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Christians have hang ups on sex. They just don't want others to be flaunting their sex lives, opinions in public constantly in their faces. If people would keep their own business behind their own doors as Christians do, no one would know what others are doing. We just don't want the public teaching our children about sex, teaching it is okay to go and do whatever, and teach it is okay. We also do want counselors handing out condemns or the day after pills to our children or better yet taking them to get abortions without the parents consent. Christians also doesn't believe it is up to the schools to tell their kids about sex, and what is normal and not normal. That is up to the parents, people do have religious beliefs and yet they can go against a parents religious views when they do this. But, they the government, keeps religion out of the school, and we are to keep it separate from the state and church. But, they have no problem taking the church/beliefs out of the child.
1. I've seen Christians ask for forgiveness in their prayers b/c of their masturbation proclivities

2. Christianity includes all kinds of odd religious positions, like nuns and priests, who aren't allowed to have sex (thereby promoting all kinds of immoral sex)

3. Christianity includes a taboo against pre-marital sex. Perhaps the weakest in my list, but it does make for lots of teenage pregnancies due to silly principles regarding sex education and access to prophylactics.

In your paragraph above, you don't seem to realize that by requiring people to be silent about sex you are tacitly endorsing the hegemonic mainstream through censorship while promoting the coverup of sex crimes.

Also, the only way to produce truly educated people is to give them a broad, religion-free education. If you honestly wanted your children to choose your religion and understand its beauty, you would allow them to compare all religions. But you don't want your children to have these kinds of choices. You want them to perpetuate the religious belief system that you've been encultured to. There's nothing inherently evil about that, it's basically how all peoples on the planet work, but it's worth admitting and understanding this point.
You have no problem running down Christians, when you are on a forum asking Why Should Jesus Love Me? The only reason you are on this forum, is to condemn Christians and the teachings of Jesus. You have made it clear by your posts,you do not care whether Jesus loves you.
First, I constantly write that all peoples have done terrible atrocities and try very hard not to suggest there is something especially wrong with Christians. Rather, there is nothing compelling about Christianity that would lead one to conclude that their deity and precepts have any more objective reality to them than the claims of any other religion.

I'm not actually condemning Christians. I'd like it if you were capable of understanding other people's worldviews, though. Don't misinterpret me here - I have written that other believers of other religions share the same problems with empathy; they're likewise unable to accept that the other has a valid worldview and subjective reality.

Second, you're right. What am I doing here? I guess b/c my topix friends came here, I did. And then jumped into ongoing discussions. You'll note I haven't commented on anyone's prayers and haven't trolled posts between friends - I've basically restricted myself to answering arguments, and questions. Serrah posted one about evolution - that was fun to answer.

But, yeah, this isn't the place for me. Very sorry to have troubled you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Aura Mytha 739,324
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 23 min Sameer 846
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 51 min MUQ1 36,882
Johnny of Wisconcin the Racist Peck - - w - - d 51 min Johnny 9
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min truth 542,357
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 58 min Thinking 227,475
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 259,453
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Freda 95,485
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Le_le 173,681

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••