The Cosmos

#490496 Feb 18, 2013
til later...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#490497 Feb 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No opinion. I don't know much about it. Let's ask Catcher.
And maybe Dim can give us the felon's perspective - the jaibird's eye view - and tell us why people should trust him vote. Just because he was paroled doesn't mean that Dim should be trusted. It just means that he shouldn't be incarcerated for as long as he can avoid antisocial behavior.
I answered earlier, but this thread is so busy it's easy to miss a post here and there.

I favor returning civil rights to ex-felons, including the right to vote. As an exception, I would not allow a felon to possess firearms.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#490498 Feb 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More bigotry on display. You like so many are just what you claim to hate.
Dude, every one of her posts was about killing people off for their sins!

That's what I called road kill, offing people left and right in the name of the lord.

How can anybody justify such a thing?

Tell me, please.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#490499 Feb 18, 2013
The only reason... The ONLY reason the ILGA (Internat'l Lesbian Gay Alliance) dropped NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) was because of Republican Senator Jesse Helms which would have caused the ILGA to lose their funding from Congress. So with that, The ILGA also had lost their "consultative status" to the United Nations because of their association with NAMBLA. Guess what? The ILGA gained it back in 2006 folks.

The ILGA knew what NAMBLA were already about beforehand... NAMBLA is after kids --> Adult/boy love as their acronymn suggest. Sick.

3 out of 4 male pedophiliacs are homosexual according to a study which I posted earlier.

The Boy Scout issue... I wonder if...
mike

AOL

#490500 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How can an effort be effortless?
O_o
You're not doing anything to promote the "Anti-God" concept here.
So, are you claiming God isn't real?
Hello! thanks for the reply.

An effort can appear "effortless".

Listen, you can believe anything you wish, difficulties will arise if you start making "claims" that can't be proven. Such as, "see that tree", A GOD made it grow. The fact you believe it, isn't proof a GOD did it.

“Saved. ”

#490501 Feb 18, 2013
@ Knowledge

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Any Such Thing As Greater Sins?(As told by Prophesied by Ezekiel)
Part 1

It's a 5 part message.
mike

AOL

#490502 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How can an effort be effortless?
O_o
You're not doing anything to promote the "Anti-God" concept here.
So, are you claiming God isn't real?
A GOD is not real, to prove me wrong, call upon your GOD, let's see if a GOD will answer you!
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#490503 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would restore all civil rights upon the full completion of the sentence.
One exception: possession of firearms.
Repeat child predators? Today, they are never allowed to own a car or a drivers license, be at least 500 feet from a park or school. They are not allowed to go in State and Federal parks in the state that I live. You would give them back their rights, knowing they can not/will not change? What about child offenders?
mike

AOL

#490504 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling God a "God-concept" is the first sign of your ignorance.
I don't even know you and I know you have difficulties adhering to the "GOD-concept", would that be "ignorance" laziness, confusion, what exactly prevents you from being perfect?

Why make a whole lot of noise about a GOD you fail to represent with perfection?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#490505 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<< rubbing toes >>
.. darlin', it doesn't matter if one Christian or one million Christians opposed Hitler. The fact is, they did ..
.. we know a great deal about the roles of Nazis at the front lines of violence because people enjoy reading about it. How many people are interested in reading about the White Rose Movement ??..
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/white_ro...
.. there is a false assumption that Nazi anti-Semitism arose out of the bigotries of Christianity. Since Christianity is a bulwark against totalitarianism, most emphatically, it did not ..
.. Christian opposition within Nazi Germany was direct and emphatic. Why do you think Jehovah's Witnesses, priests and ministers were marched off to concentration camps, to their deaths ??..
.. you've reading too many slanted books There's always another side to any story. Unfortunately, people like to place blame, enjoy reading about evil. You're better than that ..
<< stroking HFY's silky hair >>
Sure. But the larger point is that anyone who lays claim to a perfectly moral deity that is objectively real for all people must also be able to explain their moral failings or admit they have no such deity.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#490506 Feb 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Jesus commited suicide.
Wow, that's an interesting take.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#490507 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yep... that's true too. Living godly versus ungodly.
Don't worry. Gay scientists have found the Christian gene and are working on a cure.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#490508 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Yes, please.
With a sammich.
Hiya HidingFromRedneck!
How is ya?
So lonely without you, I'm afraid!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490509 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, every one of her posts was about killing people off for their sins!
That's what I called road kill, offing people left and right in the name of the lord.
How can anybody justify such a thing?
Tell me, please.
For whosoever shall commit any of these abomination even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from their people.Leviticus 18:29

Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance that ye commit not any one of theses abominable customs which were committed before you and that ye defile not yourselves therein;I am the Lord your God.Leviticus 18:30
mike

AOL

#490510 Feb 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a doubt. He loves everyone. Jesus is doing such a work here and my heart is to share but sadly it would just be mocked. God is so good!
Hello!

What exactly is a GOD doing on this entertainment site?

“Saved. ”

#490511 Feb 18, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
What biblical support is there concerning the "trinity"?
You can utilize both OT and NT verse in the argument.
I don't believe in the concept of the trinity... used to though. When the Protestants finally broke away from the RCC they took that doctrine with them and continued in it...

I do believe in Family though... "Let US make man in OUR image..."
mike

AOL

#490512 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. Gay scientists have found the Christian gene and are working on a cure.
Funny!
Thanks

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#490513 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe an invisible flying jap ninja landed on your roof too hard...
You were right. One did. I beat him up, then we drank sake together.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#490514 Feb 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>lady, Judas was a greedy money grubbing selfish arnold benedict that wanted to line his pocket rather than follow the savior. that all.
Nope. He wouldn't have killed himself if he was that simple. Read the story again.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#490515 Feb 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Skombolis? I haven't seen any Christian repudiate his vile behavior in this recent matter yet. When other Christians have rebuked him, it has been over doctrinal disputes.
Which Christian will take a stand?
I am often told that I paint with too broad a brush when I talk about the Christian church, and not to throw out the baby with the bath water. What baby?
I have been for the most part scrolling past your posts and posts to you but if I were going to take a stand it would be against your prejudices against Christians and your double standard for them. You rag on them for doing things that you do, sometimes in the same post. No one is interested in giving up their rights so you can have your way. That should not surprise you but as self centered and grouchy as you are it probably does.

Any way life goes on, try it, or do you not know how to live life without stomping on others to get your way and grouching at them while you stomp?

Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Black Thunder 42 828,827
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 3,596
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Michael 584,483
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 33 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,801
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min Insults Are Easier 270,681
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr now what 323
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 1 hr razz58 52
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr karl44 442,889
More from around the web