Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No.. they live their lives traumatized by guilt, lust and perversion. I gave you the last 12 on purpose as an act of disobedience.
It's not a good idea to be disobedient of Pastor Catcher.

The Lake of Fire may await.

Hey, what happened to that "list" that had you in such a turmoil?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

A Short, Sean Hannity Report on NAMBLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
pedophiliacs ??
.. your study is incorrect ..
.. some people are impervious to logic and, whether true or false, will use any means to promote their prejudice ..
.. as in the past, you will continue to maintain your antagonistic teaching about homosexuality and systemically ignore any and all counter-evidence presented ..
.. until you understand gender roles, comparative cultures, ethnocentrism and documented biological and putative psycho-social evidence regarding sexual orientation, your condemnation of same-sex love is not a reasonable or coherent position ..
.. your mistaken beliefs are from a bygone age that refuses to die, a superstition that refuses to succumb to reason. It is an assertion of blind faith in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence ..
.. debating with you or CS is a waste of my time. Your arrogance, outright lies, name-calling and tarot reading disgust me ..
.. since you are not my intellectual or spiritual equal, my engaging you in debate would be sinful. You see, unlike yourself, I am a compassionate person ..
spiritual? I thought you was a freethinker?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
pedophiliacs ??
.. your study is incorrect ..
.. some people are impervious to logic and, whether true or false, will use any means to promote their prejudice ..
.. as in the past, you will continue to maintain your antagonistic teaching about homosexuality and systemically ignore any and all counter-evidence presented ..
.. until you understand gender roles, comparative cultures, ethnocentrism and documented biological and putative psycho-social evidence regarding sexual orientation, your condemnation of same-sex love is not a reasonable or coherent position ..
.. your mistaken beliefs are from a bygone age that refuses to die, a superstition that refuses to succumb to reason. It is an assertion of blind faith in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence ..
.. debating with you or CS is a waste of my time. Your arrogance, outright lies, name-calling and tarot reading disgust me ..
.. since you are not my intellectual or spiritual equal, my engaging you in debate would be sinful. You see, unlike yourself, I am a compassionate person ..
Me, me, me!!

Engage me!!

I graduated summa cum laude from the Dark Ages.

“I write too fast”

Since: Mar 11

Hurry up!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I stated in my last post (I know you haven't seen it yet, just saying) there aren't a lot of heroes in the world. It is easy to play Monday morning QB. But why do you limit it to those of religions? You say
"In fact, you're just like any other believer in any other religion"
Wouldn't the more accurate statement be people are just like people no matter where they are from?
I suppose, but some of us aren't believers. That's where I was drawing the line. I know I'm wrong about almost everything and I know my personal subjective experience isn't indicative of objective reality and I know that other peoples have wildly differing versions of subjective reality than I do - and I know that I may not be able to fully comprehend their understandings of reality, but that they are, for them, as equally compelling as my own.

Can you say this and know it to be true? In the doing so, you will be admitting that your deity isn't real for everyone - this is where I draw the line. Some believers of some religions are capable of acknowledging their religion isn't for everyone, but the vast majority in contemporary times cannot. Their religions are mutually exclusive to other people's realities.
It is weird to me you seem to single out those of faith for somehow what you see as their failing to stop something they had no power to stop and say nothing of people in general
And like you noted, it was people of faith that started things such as the underground railroad
You mean WWII? I'm pointing out that Christians do not act like they have a perfectly moral deity on their side. In fact, Christians act like any other people. That's a problem for your religion, since you make claims to the contrary.
What are you basing your statements on that Christians leaders around the country or those within the Vatican approved of Hitler? I have done a lot of research on the subject and have never seen anything that pure speculation by basically anti-Christian movements that perhaps anti-Jewish sentiment shared by some within the faith led to them not speaking out. Of course there is no proof that is the case and anybody who did speak out for the most part got jailed or killed so i don't know what they are forming their conclusions on
The Vatican acted as a money laundering tool for Hitler. You're telling me they did this because they were so upset with Nazi Germany that the best way to defeat them would be to provide them with banking services? To send the Pope to have pictures taken with Hitler in a fake show of support that was ultimately aimed at ... what?

So...what did your research show you about the Vatican's actions toward Hitler? And, did you use original manuscripts and interviews?

One of the things we have a discrepancy here is that I'm not actually talking about Nazi Germany and you are. I was mainly talking about the reaction to Nazi Germany by the leaders of Western nations and the Vatican. All were pretty cool with Germany until it was clear Hitler wanted all of Europe. And, the other stuff I wrote in another post above.

Got to go for breakfast!

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>lady, Judas was a greedy money grubbing selfish arnold benedict that wanted to line his pocket rather than follow the savior. that all.
Arnold Benedict?

Was he related to Ruth Benedict?

Check her out. She was an outstanding sociologist. I read two of her books.

But Arnold I'm not familiar with.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, yes. Arnold Benedict, not so much.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Humor me and tell me if you now know the effect Ritalin has in adults compared to children?
Get a medical degree, and then we'll talk.

In the meantime, fill 'er up with unleaded, and don't forget to check under the hood.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Qu_innocence wrote: I'm sure we agree that we need to protect the kids (male & female) from the sexually deviant.
.. since you consider me a sexual deviant, how will you protect me from my own daughter ??..
.. you're still disgusting ..
Oh... I see that you're already familiar with them:

"
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. they (the IGLA) originally accepted NAMBLA based on a platform of de-criminalization of sexual relations between consenting 16 & 17 year-old teens and mature men ..
The only reason why the Internat'l Gay and Lesbian Alliance (IGLA) dropped NAMBLA from their platform was for what reason? Hint: It wasn't necessarily because of NAMBLA's mission statement.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>spiritual? I thought you was a freethinker?
.. where's the contradiction ??..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it: We surrender to each other, and we'll be in seventh heaven.
It was kinda meant to be like a rhetorical question, but never mind, awwwwwwww, so sweet!

I surrender! ;-)

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a good idea to be disobedient of Pastor Catcher.
The Lake of Fire may await.
Hey, what happened to that "list" that had you in such a turmoil?
lol yeah... whatever you do with your lake of fire is between you and your partner.

Had them in turmoil actually. Dunno, still waiting for it. But it might take a little while since the accusation that I set myself up as a Pastor was false Pastor Catcher.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
I actually made between 70k and 100k most my professional life, which started after my incarceration
Bullshit. Cons don't have professions. You do menial labor.

More coffee, please. And I want it hot this time.
Skombolis wrote:
The economy unfortunately did eliminate the corporate sales job I had
Where's that coffee?
Skombolis wrote:
I actually sold products based on quality to satisfied customers.
Is that what they call it nowadays? I call it peddling drugs to children.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, me, me!!
Engage me!!
I graduated summa cum laude from the Dark Ages.
.. you, my dear man, are my intellectual and spiritual superior ..

.. want to race to see who's fastest? Or, test endurance? Betcha I win ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation which I cast out before you for they committed all theses things and therefore I abhorred them.
Leviticus 20:23

And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his fathers nakedness:both shall be put to death;their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

And if a man lie with his daughter in law both of them shall surely be put to death they have wrought confusion their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:12

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>lol yeah... whatever you do with your lake of fire is between you and your partner.
Had them in turmoil actually. Dunno, still waiting for it. But it might take a little while since the accusation that I set myself up as a Pastor was false Pastor Catcher.
Well, I'm da man now.

I'm the Pastor of the Thread, and you better watch your p's and Q's.(Get the joke, dumbass?)

You can drop all your delusions of grandeur and do as I say.

Better yet, go away and find yourself your own thread.

Take that Counter guy with you. He struck out here too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

If a man also lie with mankind as he leith with a woman both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death;their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:13

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you, my dear man, are my intellectual and spiritual superior ..
.. want to race to see who's fastest? Or, test endurance? Betcha I win ..
I thought you knew better than to challenge Pastor Catcher.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you play video games?
I have the new Sly Cooper.
I need to go pull a heist, so I'll see you later!
Hopefully I won't get caught be Interpol.
O Yh, but only with my lil bro and sis, it's sooo much more fun!!

I still gotta play the new batman and buy assassin's creed! I love mortal kombat!!

I never played that but it reminds me of ratchet and clank, that was cool!

Be careful out there!!! Look up the cheats, that's what i always do!! ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

406 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min ThatOneBand 115,786
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 533,862
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 722,513
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 42 min Rosa_Winkel 224,732
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 48 min WasteWater 4,008
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 49 min bottom1980 484
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min WasteWater 257,148
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••