Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490462 Feb 18, 2013
And if a man lie with a beast he shall surly be put to death;and ye shall slay the beast.
Leviticus 20:15

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#490463 Feb 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
GOD had more confidence in Adam and Eve, and told us HE regretted it.
He should have seen it coming.
Serah wrote:
We live in a perfect world, but sadly, we just keep on stuffing it up.
Man is so bad, huh?.

Location hidden

#490464 Feb 18, 2013
And if a woman approach unto any beast and lie down thereto,thou shalt kill the woman and the beast they shall surely be put to death;their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:16

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#490465 Feb 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I surrender! ;-)
.. knew it was just a matter of time ..

.. this weekend ??..

Location hidden

#490466 Feb 18, 2013
And if a man shall take his sister,his father's daughter or his mother's daughter and see her nakedness and she see his nakedness it is a wicked thing and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people he hath uncovered his sister;s nakedness he shall bear his iniquity.
Leviticus 20:17

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#490467 Feb 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The article is very long but you may want to scroll down to this part and then continue reading from there
The Historical Record: What Pius XII Did for the Jews
Despite allegations and misrepresentations to the contrary, it can now be documented conclusively that Pope Pius XII was responsible for saving hundreds of thousands of Jews during the Holocaust. Although the villainous "silence" of the Pope has been repeatedly alleged since the early 1960's, there is much historical evidence to confirm that he was not silent, that before and after he became Pope he spoke out against Hitler and that he was almost universally recognized, especially by the Nazis themselves, as an unrelenting opponent of the Nazi regime.
Pius XII publicly and privately warned of the dangers of Nazism. Throughout World War II, he spoke out on behalf of Europe's Jews. When Pius learned of the Nazi atrocities in Poland, he urged the bishops of Europe to do all they could to save the Jews and other victims of Nazi persecution. On January 19, 1940, at the Pope's instruction, Vatican radio and L'Osservatore Romano revealed to the world "the dreadful cruelties of uncivilized tyranny" that the Nazis were inflicting on Jewish and Catholic Poles. The following week, the Jewish Advocate of Boston reported the Vatican radio broadcast, praising its "outspoken denunciation of German atrocities in Nazi [occupied] Poland, declaring they affronted the moral conscience of mankind."
http://catholiceducation.org/articles/facts/f...
Thanks - good to see another side of the coin. It's possible I'm mistaken on this, but it's worth noting the source of that information: Catholic education, written by a Rabbi. That sort of sounds like it was staged, but the author does list names for both sides of the debate, so I'll admit I don't know enough to comment intelligently.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#490468 Feb 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
And if a man lie with a beast he shall surly be put to death;and ye shall slay the beast.
Leviticus 20:15
More Christian road kill.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#490469 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm da man now.
Yes Pastor Catheter, you da' man..
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the Pastor of the Thread,
Hey, the gay-affirming Christians love that, I'm sure.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you better watch your p's and Q's.
People's Queerology?
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can drop all your delusions of grandeur and do as I say.
I'm not into Dominatrix perversion.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, go away
No Pastor Catheter... this is not Venezuela.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and find yourself your own thread.
No Pastor Catheter. Public domain.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that Counter guy with you. He struck out here too.
No one is looking for gold are they? Perhaps you ought to take off that tin hat and fine tune it for a little while.

Location hidden

#490470 Feb 18, 2013
And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness and shall uncover her nakedness He hath discovered her foundation and she had uncovered the foundation of her blood and both of them shall be cut off from among the people.
Leviticus 20:18

Fennario

#490471 Feb 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Jesus is the only one that the Jesus follower have to answer to
Bingo. Just get you some forgiveness on demand, and you're ready to go out and do it again.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#490472 Feb 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
And if a man shall take his sister,his father's daughter or his mother's daughter and see her nakedness and she see his nakedness it is a wicked thing and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people he hath uncovered his sister;s nakedness he shall bear his iniquity.
Leviticus 20:17
A jug of wine, A leg of lamb And thou! Beside me, Whistling in the darkness. Be Ye Not Lost Among Precepts of Order. The Book of Uteronomy 1;5

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#490473 Feb 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get the 2 songs I post you now Lawest?
I am not defending any 'Godless spirit'... and have more understanding than that.
<quoted text>
Iknow you're defending anything like that Irrira, and I apologize if it seems that I was implying that you were, I did see the post with the video links and I will look and listen to them a little later my friend.

Blessings to you always.

Location hidden

#490474 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. knew it was just a matter of time ..
.. this weekend ??..
Whenever u say, baby! ;-)

Location hidden

#490475 Feb 18, 2013
And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister nor thy father's sister.for he uncovereth his near kin. they shall bear their iniquity.
Leviticus 20:19

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#490476 Feb 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL perversion sickens me to the chore Brother, but what sickens me even more is when the Spirit of God is twisted out of all context.
I totally agree Irrira.

Location hidden

#490477 Feb 18, 2013
And if a man shall lie with his uncles wife he hath uncovered his uncles nakedness they shall bear their sin;they shall die childless.
Leviticus 20:20

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#490478 Feb 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Expression of speech!
I will never 'shy away' but do and always will if necessary...'bow out with grace'. Simply because 'my opinions' dear Brother don't count and even if I have helped 1,000's in my time - in all walks of Life - right now I rest on the case of "Let Go and Let God". It is the only time I have left... and I am the least of all.
A very humble position to take my sister, but we are ALL the least among ourselves, as the Bible says..........let he who is greatest among you be your servant.

peace.

Location hidden

#490479 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More Christian road kill.
I think some people take the literal meaning of words in their holy books! It can't mean that, it can't!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#490480 Feb 18, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, merci beaucoup.
Bonsoir mon amie Seraphine, and a Blessed evening to you.

Fennario

#490481 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. what's your thinking on returning all civil rights to a felon after completing their sentence (including parole)??..
No opinion. I don't know much about it. Let's ask Catcher.

And maybe Dim can give us the felon's perspective - the jaibird's eye view - and tell us why people should trust him vote. Just because he was paroled doesn't mean that Dim should be trusted. It just means that he shouldn't be incarcerated for as long as he can avoid antisocial behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 8 min Doctor REALITY 6
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Dave Nelson 230,003
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 548,666
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 750,699
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 41 min Doctor REALITY 28
Hacking Staples...Banks..Witchcraft...The End 44 min Power_2014 4
The Feds Are Playing A Very Dangerous Game 49 min Power_2014 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,673
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 2 hr chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 9 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE