#490363 Feb 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Lawest,
I was bringing in the 'child abuse' between grown men -
to young girls...
and grown females -
to young boys...
ALL of which I deal with called abuse. This is why I did say, "not all are homosexuals'.
Somehow this fact seems overlooked more??
Should I back off ??? As not discussing 'homosexual' in THAT post!
There are enough in here doing that.
Blessings also to you Brother
BTW my friend, you should not back off unless YOU yourself really want to, and from what I've read you said in another post, you have some eperience in dealing with the victims of such cases, so please feel free to post your opinions and do not shy away from them,(:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490364 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no lord, sorry.
But Pastor Catcher is here to help.
What might I do for you, Clementine?
Catcher, everyone has a lord, even atheists. We all surrender ourselves to someone or something!

Pastor Catcher, I wanted to ask if u knew how to save a sound created on powerpoint as a file?

Oh and I'll confess my sins once I've committed a few more, it saves time!

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#490365 Feb 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Seraphine..
Nice to find this post.
I just came downstairs to log on and apologize to
QU for calling him names..
Not going to do that now..lol..
I believe compassion is built in .. you have it, are born
with it.. or you aren't.
I do not think compassion can ge willed..Do you?
Some look at the homeless man and hurt for him, some do not..
Some jump in and defend our persecuted..some do not..
Some care..some don't..
Not sure how society is doing right now..truthfully..
Bonjour mon amie, I agree it is built into all of us, but not all of us utilize it, I am sure you can see my point in this? I do believe that some may be born without it but they can learn it. In regards to society I am not sure either. But i believe that it can change only if we do.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#490366 Feb 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
... I don't remember saying you were judging anyone.
... I have never known the term spiritual adrogyny, and did not say what I believe, just what I have come across.
... I don't need to ague anything about The Holy Spirit, and instead will just sit back and watch.
10-4... I'm sure we agree that we need to protect the kids (male & female) from the sexually deviant.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#490367 Feb 18, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Vous Ítes les bienvenus.
Merci, laissant peu de temps.(translator).

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#490368 Feb 18, 2013
Lawest wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry if I misunderstood your post my friend, I was thinking primarily of men who may not be attracted to other grown men, but to young boys, who are still of the male gender even if they are under age, but I think that a man who is not attracted to women but to under age girls would also be just as twisted and perverted, wouldn't you agree?
ALL perversion sickens me to the chore Brother, but what sickens me even more is when the Spirit of God is twisted out of all context.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#490369 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>10-4... I'm sure we agree that we need to protect the kids (male & female) from the sexually deviant.
Brother... I was probably helping them before you were born!
Take care as I have said before... in your mission.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#490370 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. for the homosexual, it's quite natural ..
Some 450lb men believe they were meant to be that way and say it's natural, and eat like crazy. You would probably call that, a psychological issue. Yes?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. really?

Yes, really. I just said it. You would probably call that, as psychological issue.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
And, as Oscar would ask, "How do you know what you know" ??..
Because I'm on the outside looking into a room of depravity. The same way many verbally and physically abused women believe their husbands and boyfriends really do love them and that it's natural for him to cheat because he's a man and that she should get hit when she misunderstands as she should know her proper place. We see and hear of cases like that all the time. So you seeing homosexuality as natural is seeing it through psychologically skewed eyes while wearing warped glasses.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. fascinating.

Yes I know. Read it again if you like it so much.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Have you begun writing your book yet ??..
I will send you an autographed copy. You shall read it and understand that I'm your friend and not your enemy. I won't stab you in the back, because I don't hide anything from you. I am not hypocritical like those who call you friend yet verbally slaughter you behind your back.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. I call BS.

Yes, I know. People who talk behind people's backs are usually into the BS business. Maybe cow manure for fertilizer, who knows.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
If your gay friends knew your feelings, they would no longer be your friend ..
Well if they don't know my feelings, it would only mean they choose to turn a deaf ear to what I'm saying because I'm not usually one to be vague with words. I don't batter them with anti-gay remarks. The conversation comes up, I make myself clear once or twice and then that's that. I don't treat them shabbily you know, I just make my position crystal clear.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. if I call you an immoral abomination, a demon infested degenerate, how is a casual and respectful conversation possible ??..
I know, except it would be difficult for you to call me such colorful words. If you all didn't come in here pushing your agenda and others who sling hate remarks at people's faiths, then I would not have been so ultra-vocal. I would have toned it down a notch or two. However, now we are not mistaken about each other, so hopefully we can now move on from this subject.

Counter_Strike.

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#490371 Feb 18, 2013

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#490372 Feb 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! I just got 1 more saw film left to watch, i'm addicted!!
I always thought Peter Pan was gay!!
Yep, let me pack my suitcase!
Note taken!!!
Have you seen Hook?

Peter Pan's gots kids!

Remember to think happy thoughts.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#490373 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>A couple unbiased reports from a well-known publication in the medical community:
http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx...
http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx...
I thought I already told you the Dark Ages are over.

You have some kind of nerve, linking articles that are over 40 years old.

Let's see you link an article, any one at all, from JAMA in the last, say, five years.

Pastor Catcher will await your response.

Location hidden

#490374 Feb 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir Seraphine, I wouldn't worry about rushing to it, I'm sure it'll always be on display somewhere.
Bonsoir mon ami, I am not worried nor concerned. If we do not make it there are plenty of museums here in California.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#490375 Feb 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>BTW my friend, you should not back off unless YOU yourself really want to, and from what I've read you said in another post, you have some eperience in dealing with the victims of such cases, so please feel free to post your opinions and do not shy away from them,(:
Expression of speech!
I will never 'shy away' but do and always will if necessary...'bow out with grace'. Simply because 'my opinions' dear Brother don't count and even if I have helped 1,000's in my time - in all walks of Life - right now I rest on the case of "Let Go and Let God". It is the only time I have left... and I am the least of all.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#490376 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, I believe that most homosexuals are NOT pedophiles.
I don't think that most of them have a desire to fool around with little kids.
I agree, but as you see with NAMBLA, many..not most..but many want to have sex with children.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#490377 Feb 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher, everyone has a lord, even atheists. We all surrender ourselves to someone or something!
Pastor Catcher, I wanted to ask if u knew how to save a sound created on powerpoint as a file?
Oh and I'll confess my sins once I've committed a few more, it saves time!
First: I will surrender to you, Clementine. You can be my Lordess (lordette?).

Second: On computer technology, I'm hopeless.

Third: Sin away baby, and tell me later.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490378 Feb 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL perversion sickens me to the chore Brother, but what sickens me even more is when the Spirit of God is twisted out of all context.
wrong
Eternal Spirit of God is same from everlasting past to the everlastig future

what is twisted?
only brains and doctrines of man churches full of liars?

your madenss doesn't have any impact to give a help to straight up Holy Spirit

You sound horible unmature ,like child drinking milk from mama breast

God bless you PW

Location hidden

#490379 Feb 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>A very admirable and selfless thing to do my friend, and I respect that more than I can put in words, also if one loses their life IN Christ the Lord said they will find it again.
Blessings.
Bonsoir mon ami, merci beaucoup.

Location hidden

#490380 Feb 18, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
Is Jesus the only way?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nWY-6xBA0PkXX
Some people talk pointless sh*t that is boring!!!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490381 Feb 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
O my dear lord, help me!!
you would be most happy female creature
if Lord would help you,and glue you to His awsome bizzare handsome child named dr Shrink

Location hidden

#490382 Feb 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Hook?
Peter Pan's gots kids!
Remember to think happy thoughts.
Yh, I seen it when i was a kid! Robin william's is tooooo funny, u remember Mrs Doubtfire?? Awesome!!

Yes, sir! I'll think about Lesbo!:-p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min ChristineM 765,336
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Rick in Kansas 263,672
horny girls want to text???? (Mar '14) 27 min Jhammer9 16
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Holy dr Shrink 39,168
Why Topix is dying 48 min PDX Dave 5
gay snapchat 51 min 25mwv 7
Skinnylicious Cooking Review - Flavia Del Monte 56 min David Miller 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr USA Born 555,150
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 4 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr Jan 1,190

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE