Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#490405 Feb 18, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Qu,
À la fois traducteurs ne pas toujours fiables mais là encore tant que nous pouvons comprendre un l'autre c'est tout ce qui des questions.
Parlons un à l'autre en français à partir de maintenant. Que voulez-vous dire? Vous parlez couramment le français ou avez-vous parfois utiliser le traducteur aussi?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490406 Feb 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you EAT them!
no
they died because they ate posonous fishes from full buckets of worldwide churches

chicken lips are still good and not contaminated,
you can make chicken lips soup,drink 2 times a day,and make extension of your health-spiritual and phisical

in viet nam people eat rats without of tails,
they test like chicken breast and very healthy for lungs, stomach,and development of brain cells?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490407 Feb 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. You'll have to show me. Link me to my words.
<quoted text>
Indoctrination is a nuanced concept. The word applies to ideas ranging from something helpful such as enculturation, to sinister downloads as with cults. Learning your language is one kind of indoctrination, whereas becoming a Moonie a completely different kind.
I never used the word endoctrination. As usual, it is your word being put into my mouth followed by finger wagging about it. Why do you insist on doing that? You apparently can't make an argument about my ideas using my words such as "training" and "characterisitic way of thinking."
<quoted text>
Show me where I said that. You're lying when you claim I did. You substituted another word, and are assigning it its more sinister meaning just to point your finger at me for it.
I suggest that you put it back up your nose where it belongs.
what is wrong with you
you fail in love with Skom?
be sure he is not cwel?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#490408 Feb 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but as you see with NAMBLA, many..not most..but many want to have sex with children.
Yes, I know. And it's despicable that an organization like NAMBLA is even allowed to exist.

North
American
Man
Boy
Love
Association

W......T......F......?!?!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490409 Feb 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a great actor. I've seen almost all of his movies.
I liked him as Genie in Aladdin.
Did you know there was a cartoon series based on that movie too?
Disney used to have a whole bunch of cool TV cartoons.
You have to more than think happy thoughts. You have to tell everyone what you're thinking, because you'll be carrying suitcases and stuff! It helps you fly better that way. Trust me.
i have no idea how many films he made!

No, I didn't know that!

There used to be soooo many cartoons and shows that use to come on tv when i was young, i have no idea what kids watch these days, nothing is as good as the old stuff!

I liked Disney, before i found out they use subliminal messages to brainwash kids, I blame Disney for the way i am!! Jasmine is my favourite princess tho!

I'm gonna get kung fu panda to kick Mary Poppins butt and steal her umbrella or i could kidnap the magic carpet!!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490410 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're disgusting ..
rather you are disquisting
Quin is fully right

just bend knee before God , Jesus loves you more as all those self righteouss pastors and lairs of sermons called fables

look at psalm 51;17....just for your poor lost soul?
even read whole Psalm 51.....small Gods Gift for you,for free?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490411 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Parlons un à l'autre en français à partir de maintenant. Que voulez-vous dire? Vous parlez couramment le français ou avez-vous parfois utiliser le traducteur aussi?
we we wee
gelaufen kleine prosie po travie

Location hidden

#490412 Feb 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your happiness is only delusional, and temporary
to be most eternaly happy female creature,you have to stick to the source of eternal LOVE AGAPE
this love renovate life,happiness, and exist without of time
women stimulation of love never would depart from you first 24 hours and forward without of any earthly time?
Pardon?

dr Shrink, can i just ask? Is English not your first language?

I find it difficult to understand you sometimes!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#490413 Feb 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Why do you guys talk in plural so much?
You just did.

Your finger looks good in your nose.
Skombolis wrote:
"We reject your biblical ethics"
Yes, most emphatically.

What's your complaint now? I'm merely stating the obvious. Multiple posters present have rejected you and your biblical ethics such as its doctrine of self-forgiveness accountability evasion. You're not perfect, right? Just self-forgiven.
Skombolis wrote:
I notice you guys constantly change what the other says to help each other out.
No you don't. You have no idea what the words of others mean.
Skombolis wrote:
Tide changes you saying "ask the sky for forgiveness" into a version that would look almost respectful towards Christian beliefs about Jesus being the final atonement for man's sin or however he worded it
"Or however he worded it"? Moron. How many times do you need to read the same thing? Your memories are meaningless. Your version of what was written has no credibility. Provide a link or bugger off.

Fennario

#490414 Feb 18, 2013
[CONT.]
Skombolis wrote:
and now you are changing him admitting he "looks up to you" to "respect another person".
I'm allowed to paraphrase. You are not.
Skombolis wrote:
I simply have pointed out his looking up to you motivates his defense of you imo.[/QUOTE

What if that were true? So what? They go together. When we respect the ideas of another, we admire them and defend their ideas and reputations when appropriate.

[QUOTE who="Skombolis"]But please stop crying about being being paraphrased incorrectly when not only you lie about it but then you guys constantly change each other's words when it suits you. Makes you look even more disingenuous and dishonest than you already are.
I'm not crying. I'm publicly pantsing and spanking you for being the lowlife Christian that you are. Smile for the camera.

Since: Jan 11

Waco, KY

#490415 Feb 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
i have no idea how many films he made!
No, I didn't know that!
There used to be soooo many cartoons and shows that use to come on tv when i was young, i have no idea what kids watch these days, nothing is as good as the old stuff!
I liked Disney, before i found out they use subliminal messages to brainwash kids, I blame Disney for the way i am!! Jasmine is my favourite princess tho!
I'm gonna get kung fu panda to kick Mary Poppins butt and steal her umbrella or i could kidnap the magic carpet!!
Oh! Now you did it!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#490416 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. And it's despicable that an organization like NAMBLA is even allowed to exist.
North
American
Man
Boy
Love
Association
W......T......F......?!?!
simply disturbing.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#490417 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. Then I agree. Yes, it is all abuse and it is all disgusting.
Pedophiles should be taken to the vet & put down.
Would be an answer RR but too kind... they would be OUT of their suffering, not the victims!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490418 Feb 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon?
dr Shrink, can i just ask? Is English not your first language?
I find it difficult to understand you sometimes!
sweet honey
read 3 more times my foreign beautiful handsome english symantics
I speak japan, thai,hebrew,greek,german,russi an,polish and slowac

so to many languages make english awsome only for very smart and top IQ people, for you too?
<smile>

Fennario

#490419 Feb 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
it seems HL ... Her solution to everything seems to be get laid. I prefer a little more depth in my relationships at this stage in my life.
Sour grapes. You wish you were getting laid. Or do you have to get hormone implants as a term of your parole?

And FYI, an inflatable sheep is not depth in a relationship. Do you even have any women over? Do they leave alive?
Skombolis wrote:
I simply don't put a high premium on casual sex any longer
That's why you don't get any. Somebody like you will have to pay a high premium for sex of any kind.

And if you're honest about all of your nights in prison, the "young lady" will require a recent HIV. I'm sure that you were raped repeatedly.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490420 Feb 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
[CONT.]
<quoted text>
I'm allowed to paraphrase. You are not.
<quoted text>
I'm not crying. I'm publicly pantsing and spanking you for being the lowlife Christian that you are. Smile for the camera.
now
you start talking to yourself?

he he heee,first symptoms of complete mentaly deviation of your brown mass inside of your skull?

you are little be less as low life unchristian

your fake diploma didn't make you smart and inteligent enough

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#490421 Feb 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
no
they died because they ate posonous fishes from full buckets of worldwide churches
chicken lips are still good and not contaminated,
you can make chicken lips soup,drink 2 times a day,and make extension of your health-spiritual and phisical
in viet nam people eat rats without of tails,
they test like chicken breast and very healthy for lungs, stomach,and development of brain cells?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Not good poison.
sorry bout that

You forget where I come from... that one is in my Grand Recipe Book for Life! >>>YUM<<<

Location hidden

#490422 Feb 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Now you did it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EEEzbFxEbB8XX
Cool! I've heard that before!

Fennario

#490423 Feb 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
If you are the "new way of thinking" I suspect you will remain in the vast minority of the population.
We are growing at the expense of your numbers every year. At the present rate of defection from your church, Christians will assume minority status in the US before 2030. I hope you live to see that.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#490424 Feb 18, 2013
The Son of God Music Ministry
He Will Increase

"I see the city lights all around me
Everyone's obscure
Ten million people each with their problems
Why should anyone care

And in Your eyes I can see
I am not just a man, vastly lost in this world
Lost in a Sea of Faces
Your body's the bread, Your blood is the wine
Because you traded Your life for mine

Sometimes my life it feels so trivial
Immersed in the greatness of space
Yet somehow you still find the time for me
It's then You show me Your love

And In Your eyes I can see
And in Your arms I will be
Lost in a Sea of Faces

If only my one heart
Was all you'd gain from all it cost
Well I know you would have still been a man
With a reason
To willingly offer your life

Lost in a Sea of Faces

Just one in a million faces"

Jesus: "He took some bread and gave thanks to God for it. Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, "This is my body, which is given for you. Do this to remember Me."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Lbj 38,713
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Annaleigh 104,767
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min atemcowboy 641,899
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 15 min DENG 38,432
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Ooogah Boogah 970,111
Realtors Love Crows 1 hr GameOn 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr WasteWater 1,739
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr LAWEST100 44,457
More from around the web