Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#490264 Feb 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to start getting ready for work but can you provide links to what you are referring to that I can check out later?
What is the connection you are making to Croatia? Are you saying because the Vatican had ties to Croatia prior to Hitler's rise that Croatia's subsequent support of Germany makes Christianity culpable by association?
I am speculating just because you didn't elaborate much. If you can explain and link in a little more detail I would appreciate it. Thanks
There are thousands of photos of the clergy kissing and saluting the SS and hitler etc, and of their signing documents.
Croatia??? Sure...where have you people been all your life? In an insulated box? Or are you naive youngblood victims of misinformation? I KNOW(knew) tatoo'd holocaust survivors.

google this >> catholic atrocities in croatia

Pope benny was right in the middle of it all too.
Look up Odessa and operation "paper clip".

It is what it is ...there is no excuse for such atrocity, by either states or religions.
What you will find is just a small sampling of injustice an hatred alive and well even into today. The causes of it are evidenced right here on/in these very threads. It is repulsive and despicable.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#490265 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Nothin'... absolutely nothing.
I know bro, I just wanted to hear it read it from them to know what type of lie they were going to respond with.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#490266 Feb 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When people have an indeffensible position they will often resort ot unfounded connections to defensible possitions.
There is no secular reason against any consenting adult sexual behaviors so they must deceitfully try to link it to behavious that even atheists would support, like rape and pedophilia.
It is like trying to ban milk based on alcohlism.
I agree people will make links where there are none and often do so out of bias. It only hurts when then trying to argue a different position.

Personally I could list a dozen consensual sex acts either between men and women or same sex or that personally I don't even want to think about. But to me it is none of my business. besides I have my own stuff to worry about

Running out the door, catch up with you soon

(T) Peace

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#490267 Feb 18, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not worried about pleasing the crowd. It is my belief that God will judge me in the end for every word and every deed. That is why I am expressing that ones heart had better be in the right place when it comes to such matters.
10-4... concerning homosexuality, gay marriage, bestiality, pedophilia (which is soon to come in the future by pedophilia proponents... it's on their radar)

Either a Christian can speak out against these chosen behaviors, or put their head in the sand like an ostrich hoping it is all a bad dream or they are simply pro-fornications by default.

One can say neither but when you look at it that is what it all boils down to.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#490268 Feb 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> There are thousands of photos of the clergy kissing and saluting the SS and hitler etc, and of their signing documents.
Croatia??? Sure...where have you people been all your life? In an insulated box? Or are you naive youngblood victims of misinformation? I KNOW(knew) tatoo'd holocaust survivors.
google this >> catholic atrocities in croatia
Pope benny was right in the middle of it all too.
Look up Odessa and operation "paper clip".
It is what it is ...there is no excuse for such atrocity, by either states or religions.
What you will find is just a small sampling of injustice an hatred alive and well even into today. The causes of it are evidenced right here on/in these very threads. It is repulsive and despicable.
I am running out the door, not going to have time to Google search and end up reading articles that aren't helpful. If you have specific ones and could even quote part of it I would appreciate it. If not no big deal, might check out later if I can

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#490269 Feb 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
??
Whatever dude
I know people will eyes can see
TIDE said:
"I didn't intend for you to think that I thought you paraphrased me incorrectly about it being fortuitous. I was merely elaborating"
Tide said:
"You've incorrectly paraphrased me, and insulted me. Yet, I'm not even defending myself. I don't care. I hope you continue. It serves my purposes better if you do."
You just are helping make the point I have been making all along. Thank you
You mean the point that you lack reading and comprehension skills.

You're welcome.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#490270 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you're such a cute little psychic munchkin.

If I were really a little munchkin, then I would think that overture was creepy.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Do you think reading minds is a genetic or learned trait ??..
I don't know, maybe you should ask a psychic.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you seem to think AIN and I are homies on the down-low. Guess you've never been privy to any of our disagreements. You see, friends get to disagree.

Are you saying we're friends? We do disagree a whole lot you know. You see, friends normally agree, especiallly support each other on crucial issues.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
That's how we learn,

You're not exhibiting much of that lately.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
become better people ..
I would like to think so too but you're not supplying me with information regarding the positive changes in your life. On second thought, maybe I don't want to know.

:)
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. please provide specific examples of where I've ripped anyone's faith in a Higher Being. You won't because you can't ..
I suppose you never read the memo.
I never meant you specifically, I meant you as a general statement as in you and your like minded friends.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you enjoy equating incest and pedophilia to homosexuality, huh? Fair enough.

Evade much?
We are now talking about consenting adults here. Father to adult son, mother to adult daughter or, father to adult daughter, male and female first cousins (adults), Father to adult step-daughter or sisters in incestual lesbian relationship. This is what I'm asking about. Incest is deemed immoral, but you all believe once the relationship is between consenting adults then it should be ok. Right? Well I'm asking again, is incest either gay or straight...moral and therefore should not be discriminated against?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
I've changed a few words.
No doubt. Do you feel proud of yourself?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Hope you don't mind ..
I did but as you've all exhibited, it is a Free Country. Or is teh word...Lax.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. if you approve of Dr. Shrink's posts, there's nothing left to debate ..
There are some of his posts that I like and others that I have lambasted him for. He does tend to go overboard and talk a lot of stuff that should be left as toilet bowl matters in private. However, he does tend to get it right every now and then on some issues. I can applaud him as doing excellently when he's right and rip him like cheap recycled paper when he's wrong. I'm not biased. However if you don't want to beg and plead with me, I won't beg for you to stay and converse with me.

One thing you will appreciate about me, is I'm not a hypocrite. So discuss if you choose and leave if you must. It's your choice. Be respectful and you will be rewarded the same convenience. Not because we may or may not become friends doesn't mean if you ask my opinion I won't tell you the truth about it. Accept it, or don't, but I won't be offensive unless you try to impose your lifestyle upon me.

I can't put it any more plainer and simpler than that.

Andrew (CS).

#490271 Feb 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Qu, just consider the source that the devil is using here.
Peace.
Good Afternoon Bro... you mean Liar Liar? Still waiting on the list which supposedly shows that I set myself up as Pastor...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#490272 Feb 18, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with you, and I really don't want to ruin the common ground we both found with each other, but please allow me to say; the issue was about morality and not humanity. These people are human beings, yes. Are these human beings doing something right and moral? I think not. that's all it is, an issue of high immorality. Human beings should be loved and cared for, yes. However I won't pat a thief on the shoulder and look to make friends with a guy that sleeps with his sister, his mother and maybe even his father too. Some things are just crossing the line. Now things can be discussed in a more civil manner, but you must realize that harsh feelings are being carried on both sides of the fence.
I apologize if I seem harsh, but I was being honest.
Andrew (CS).
Sure CS. I can understand points of opinion are different for many reasons. I doubt that it will "destroy" our position regarding each other, so long as we don't infringe each others rights.

#490273 Feb 18, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Christians believe that simply looking at someone of the opposite sex with lust in your heart is committing adultery. I don’t agree, do you?
I agree because that is what Jesus said. My question to you is why don't you agree with what Jesus said?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#490274 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon Bro... you mean Liar Liar? Still waiting on the list which supposedly shows that I set myself up as Pastor...
She can't find it because it doesn't exist, and it amazes the amount of support that she gets from so many here, including those who are suppose to be such staunch "christians".

Says much and nothing good.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#490275 Feb 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Yes, thanks. I'm already a fan, beginning with the Comedians of Comedy tours, and the Between Two Ferns interviews. And of course The Hangover(s). He's a weirdo in Sam Kinison and Bobcat Goldthwait school of weirdos.
He's currently one of my favorite comedians.

Another is Demetri Martin.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#490276 Feb 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Horseshit.
<quoted text>
Good job, for this part.
<quoted text>
I have to say, that is pretty twisted, and completely wrong.
Because Tide says so?

There's got to be a fallacy for that....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#490277 Feb 18, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
While I understand this Mr. Redneck; it would be quite difficult to get immoral believers and immoral unbelievers to clasp hands and speak out against injustices as usually they are the ones who perpetrate them. It is also ok if one doesn't like my faith and I realize most on here assume even after I have explained it clearly. It is a person's choice whether they like my faith or not but they should understand that based on my own beliefs and ideals that there are some things I just won't agree with. My wife doesn't think I'm the greatest cook in the world, that's ok, but she does like when I cook salted cod-fish with steamed cabbage and carrots with yams, bananas and dumplings. That's ok too.
Just saying.
Counter_Strike.
I never said it's easy to do.

Like Republicans & Democrats, it's nothing but argue, argue, argue & I'm right, I'm right, I'm right.

There's no way to make everyone believe the same, but there are ways to slowly adapt people to change & tolerance.

#490278 Feb 18, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not feel that laws should be based solely on religious beliefs. That being said, I believe that if a sexual practice harms others, then it should be outlawed.
Personally "imho" they are harming our kids.

http://www.massnews.com/past_issues/2000/4_Ap...

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#490279 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
...you...want the etymology of the "idiom" grammar???
Hi RR!
LMAO!

Yes, please.

With a sammich.

Hiya HidingFromRedneck!

How is ya?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#490280 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Many??? What you mean to write is "Almost all Christians endorsed Hitler. There was the odd Christian who retained their moral standing, but those fine people were few and far between, with non of them holding government positions until war was declared.*"
*please note that, among Catholics, the percentage of Christians who endorsed Hitler was higher than among Protestants.
What f_cked up history teacher taught you that "Almost all Christians endorsed Hitler"?!?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#490281 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. how dare you disagree with me !!..
.. although new documents surface, historic revisionism is becoming the academic standard because it sells ..
.. in THE MYTH OF HITLER'S POPE, the author exposes the unjust smearing of Pope Pius XII. Even Jewish survivors of the Holocaust considered the pope a righteous gentile ..
.. even if the Pope was complicit, is it fair to demean the actions of all Christians based on one Pope or one event in history? That's like saying all gays are perverted. Logic Catcher, logic ..
<< Catcher assumes the position. >>
And here I thought we were a group.

Where's the groupthink?

Double tithing for you next month.

<<Catcher takes deep breath, awaits his punishment>>

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#490282 Feb 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
says who? what is the definition of a minor?
Lets just look age of consent in other countries today 21st century.
Albania-14
Bolivia-14
Crotia-14
Japan-13
Syria-13
How about you use non dirtbag countries as a "reason".....

Let's try that, mkay?
So if NY make law that say 2 men can marry based on age of consent, 2 women can marry based on age of consent.
Can't NY state make law that say age of consent is now 11 yrs of age? why not 10yrs of age? and then a 45yr old NY resident can marry a 10yr old. why not?[age of consent] is what the homosexual argue right? so just change the age of consent age. Mankind in they governmental powers, CAN do that. would that make it right?
I'm not sure what would need to be done if a state such as NY wanted to lower the age of consent. Maybe Catcher would know.

Catcher?

Now, I'm not talking about the morality/immorality of changing it, just the legal job of changing an age of consent.

But even if they did, what is the age consent for? Sex? Marriage? Voting?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#490283 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Whoa! Earthquake at my house!!! It's shaking!
Just a little one though, no need to get alarmed.
Maybe an invisible flying jap ninja landed on your roof too hard...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min here 48,389
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 10 min WasteWater 2,029
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Toby 105,569
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Anthony MN 646,494
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min Rosa_Winkel 971,621
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,708
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr Truthiness 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,238
More from around the web