Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#490239 Feb 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears to me making excuses has become more important than the truth for some.
TIDE said:
"I didn't intend for you to think that I thought you paraphrased me incorrectly about it being fortuitous. I was merely elaborating"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
After originally saying
Tide said:
"You've incorrectly paraphrased me, and insulted me. Yet, I'm not even defending myself. I don't care. I hope you continue. It serves my purposes better if you do."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
How does someone say they didn't intend for me to think I paraphrased them incorrectly despite saying "You've incorrectly paraphrased me"?
Maybe you missed this part of the statement:
Tide with Beach wrote:
about it being fortuitous. I was merely elaborating"
Which was preceded by this:
Tide with Beach wrote:
"I didn't intend for you to think that I thought you paraphrased me incorrectly
Now, lets put it all together:
Tide with Beach wrote:
"I didn't intend for you to think that I thought you paraphrased me incorrectly about it being fortuitous. I was merely elaborating"
Big difference.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490240 Feb 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Jesus commited suicide.
and you were assisting him ,previous reincarnated dr Keviorkian

so stupid one like you this humankind never have,you are joke of human DNA

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#490241 Feb 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I think you are right Annie. I prefer to think of ALL men(mankind) as brothers. Division is counterproductive to progression of ALL men in every avenue. It is sad that we can't all see that truth.
I will agree with you, and I really don't want to ruin the common ground we both found with each other, but please allow me to say; the issue was about morality and not humanity. These people are human beings, yes. Are these human beings doing something right and moral? I think not. that's all it is, an issue of high immorality. Human beings should be loved and cared for, yes. However I won't pat a thief on the shoulder and look to make friends with a guy that sleeps with his sister, his mother and maybe even his father too. Some things are just crossing the line. Now things can be discussed in a more civil manner, but you must realize that harsh feelings are being carried on both sides of the fence.

I apologize if I seem harsh, but I was being honest.

Andrew (CS).
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490242 Feb 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm...
I believe it to be nature because I know how my feelings were
towards others at a very very young age.
I would beg my parents to do something for the children living
miserably around the world.. we took in many "fresh air" children
throughout our whole childhoods..
My heart ached, and still does, for random people I see in my travels..
When having children I prayed they would have compassion-
but not to the extent it "hurts" like how I feel..
Yet,on the other side, growing up my best friend was raised in a racist household.. She wouldn't even swim if there was a black child
in the pool ocean etc..Her father would not allow her over to our house when our "fresh air siblings" were there during summer vacations.
And today, she is mean and judgemental self centered and not a nice person at all.
Did her parents create that in her w their intolerance and racism??
Could her heart have had a chance to Love her fellow man if she wasn't taught bigotry?
What do you believe HL??
also
stop seating like parasite all days long on those topics
ONLY GO FORWARD AND TRY TO HELP ALL THOSE CHILDREN,FEED THEM,PROTECT THEM,TEACH THEM,AND PAY FOR SHELTER.

YOU DEMENTED LIARS AND HIPOCRITIES
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490243 Feb 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Doc......
Pull my finger..........
[--
Your have right to be free of man bondage .Gal 5;1
Also pull your finger by yourselves ,never ask me for assistance

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#490244 Feb 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So... incest between consenting adult relatives is OK as long as no offspring are prouced.
Dang, I should have nailed my cousin when I had the chance. LOL
I see the same flaws. By his logic straight incestual relationships would be fine if the man had a vasectomy or the women was unable to bear children. Also all homosexual incestual relationships would be fine. And not like I am supporting incest but to claim adults in consentual incestual relationships are more likely to want to coerce minors is the same argument people incorrectly use to say someone gay shouldnt be in the buyscouts cause they equate gay to pedophilia. Yes there are some pedophiles who are gay but certainly being gay in and of itself makes someone no more likely to be a pedophile any more than being in a consentual incest relationship as far as science is concerned. He is using arguments against one group he would reject if used against another.It isnt a good idea imo (T) PEACE

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#490245 Feb 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. We don't think much about our past and while I thought early on we would be used in some sort of ministry dealing with this that hasn't been the case. Perhaps its just me but until something like the intolerance of a private co. last year I don't often think on it.
I am thankful you weren't used in any ministry regarding homosexuality..
You bring up yourself and your wife's homosexuality like it was a curse..

You talk about it condemning homosexuality, then when asked questions you disapear. I don't find that very helpful to "your" cause.

Did your wife believe she was born "gay", does she believe satan took over somewhere along the line and made her "gay", does she believe her thoughts towards the same sex were simply her being naughty and she had to take control to become straight?

You say she kicked heroin.. I applaud her for that..And wish her much luck and many Blessings..

Yet, does she believe maybe her heroin addiction was caused by the human (christian) disapproval and intolerance of who she really
really was/is..deep down to her authentic self?

All sincere questions.. and I have asked you these questions before. Since you keep using your wife as an example here against homosexuality.. wish you would put your money where your mouth is and finish the conversation.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#490246 Feb 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
and you were assisting him ,previous reincarnated dr Keviorkian
so stupid one like you this humankind never have,you are joke of human DNA
Based on Mark, I would have taken Jesus' place.
Based on John I would have driven the nails myself.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490247 Feb 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that people who see a god wherever they look are projecting an image generated in their minds onto the world rather that .
there is not relevant or any importance among 7 bilions of humans on this earth
what you think or not think?
your self ego mind is worth only one speck of horse dung

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#490248 Feb 18, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you have your own life to life, and whatever you choose is your business. Don't just rain down on my lifestyle for not being okay with it. You are not okay with my lifestyle, yet you think homosexuals are victimized but honestly Christians are victimized just as much if not more. They are mocked made fun of, they are the butt of many peoples joke. They are cursed for their beliefs and called evil, and haters and they are not. Lets say the quakers or Mennonites, or Apostolic for their dress codes. I see many people in cafes, laughing and making jokes at their lifestyles, and the clothes. I also have seen people paint things on peoples cars mocking their beliefs, burning down their churches...the list goes on. You see, we the people always have a voice, just not everyone agrees with what the other does. That is not considered a hate crime yet. You are angry because I don't agree with it, and you were not pampered as others have done for you. I was not mean, but honest. I did not call you any names, but you have me, therefore, you are bullying me....for my not agreeing with your lifestyle. I am not a wolf in sheeps clothing for speaking my mind... You do not agree with my, does that hurt me, no. That is my choice, in what I believe. That does not make me a bad person, you just are angry because I don't agree with your lifestyle. I wish I could say I am sorry for that, but you would be asking me to give up my religious beliefs in order to accomodate something my belief does not condone. But, I will stand that Jesus loves you. I know you are saying that homosexual is not a lifestyle, but I will stand that God did not make Adam and Eve, he did not make Adam and Steve. I find it ironic, that gay people say that is is not a lifestyle, but it has only become popular "coming out" in the past twenty or so years. I am sorry, but that is the way it is. Only when Rock Hudson died of Aids, homosexuality started "coming out" The younger generation I find is okay with it. So if the Lord doesn't come back before the people who are 50 and above, baby boomers die out...you don't have anything to worry about, you will run the world, and there won't be anyone to say one word...The majority of the moral people will be gone, and everything will be fine. I am sure by that time, man will be able to marry dogs and cats, and rats....I just don't like being pushed into a corner and called names, for my beliefs... K
Bravo! Well said Ms. Knowledge. I am glad you show spine and speak words true to purpose. I remember asking about incest, and they all backed away, especially Mr. Wild Rider how he totally evaded the question, yet I shall ask again. Two consenting adults, Brother and Father, Aunt and Neice, Mot son or step-son or male gorilla who is attracted to adult woman; are these ok?

Shalom Ms. knowledge!

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#490249 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. when selecting a physician, the only thing I consider is their level of expertise ..
.. can't stomach a doctor who holds my hand and pats me on the head like a child. Just tell me what I have to do to maintain my health. That's their job. We're responsible for the rest ..
.. if you're an adult, you don't cuddling ..
I think a doctor can care about a patient as he would a friend without cuddling with them. But again some boundaries are set up by the patient. If a patient who was dying was of the mind to take comfort from a doctor holding their hand I would hope the doctor they had cared enough to do so. But that is a very specific scenario and would be up to the patient. I just see a huge difference between a doctor who personally cares about his patients compared to one who does not. I want a doctor for a loved one that sees them as a suffering human being and not a potential lawsuit or worse as a ATM

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#490250 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I side with Hiding here, from what I know of the history of the era.
I would even go so far as to call the Pope complicit.
.. how dare you disagree with me !!..

.. although new documents surface, historic revisionism is becoming the academic standard because it sells ..

.. in THE MYTH OF HITLER'S POPE, the author exposes the unjust smearing of Pope Pius XII. Even Jewish survivors of the Holocaust considered the pope a righteous gentile ..

.. even if the Pope was complicit, is it fair to demean the actions of all Christians based on one Pope or one event in history? That's like saying all gays are perverted. Logic Catcher, logic ..

<< Catcher assumes the position. >>

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#490251 Feb 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
So... incest between consenting adult relatives is OK as long as no offspring are prouced.
Well, also taking into consideration that an adult could possibly influence by various means and ways a minor child or relation to accept an incestuous relationship, once that offspring or related family member became a legal adult.

Family bonds and familiarity creates ties that can at times negate reasoned or logical choices and conclusions.

But, if it could be insured there were no issues concerning that by some process, then I imagine there could be an argument made asserting there should be no restrictions.

I'm not sure how that could be assured, however.
G_O_D wrote:
Dang, I should have nailed my cousin when I had the chance. LOL
Yeah, and some states do allow cousins to marry etc..., others don't. It's even been shown that the possibility for birth defects of offspring from cousins are no more of a risk than the general population concerning birth defects. It's not the same story, however, for Parent/Child unions, Sibling/Sibling unions and in close blood relations. Especially if it became a "Family tradition".

I'll admit it's a area that has many nuances, but, at this point I think the current laws and restrictions are justified by the negative results(that can occur).
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490252 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's nice. Thanks for reading my posts.
you welcome

not reading my posts makes you backwards to the stone age,
and at end you are more loser,

Location hidden

#490254 Feb 18, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you missed this part of the statement:
<quoted text>
Which was preceded by this:
<quoted text>
Now, lets put it all together:
<quoted text>
Big difference.
??

Whatever dude

I know people will eyes can see

TIDE said:

Tide said:

"You've incorrectly paraphrased me, and insulted me. Yet, I'm not even defending myself. I don't care. I hope you continue. It serves my purposes better if you do."

You just are helping make the point I have been making all along. Thank you

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#490255 Feb 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thankful you weren't used in any ministry regarding homosexuality..
You bring up yourself and your wife's homosexuality like it was a curse..
You talk about it condemning homosexuality, then when asked questions you disapear. I don't find that very helpful to "your" cause.
Did your wife believe she was born "gay", does she believe satan took over somewhere along the line and made her "gay", does she believe her thoughts towards the same sex were simply her being naughty and she had to take control to become straight?
You say she kicked heroin.. I applaud her for that..And wish her much luck and many Blessings..
Yet, does she believe maybe her heroin addiction was caused by the human (christian) disapproval and intolerance of who she really
really was/is..deep down to her authentic self?
All sincere questions.. and I have asked you these questions before. Since you keep using your wife as an example here against homosexuality.. wish you would put your money where your mouth is and finish the conversation.
This is how the devil wants Christians to think about homosexuality folks...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490256 Feb 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on Mark, I would have taken Jesus' place.
Based on John I would have driven the nails myself.
based on Puttin Gospel
you wouldn't be nailed only shot,
not by exceutors,only by yourselves to run away from torment

also suicide as privilage given to you

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#490257 Feb 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm...
I believe it to be nature because I know how my feelings were
towards others at a very very young age.
I would beg my parents to do something for the children living
miserably around the world.. we took in many "fresh air" children
throughout our whole childhoods..
My heart ached, and still does, for random people I see in my travels..
When having children I prayed they would have compassion-
but not to the extent it "hurts" like how I feel..
Yet,on the other side, growing up my best friend was raised in a racist household.. She wouldn't even swim if there was a black child
in the pool ocean etc..Her father would not allow her over to our house when our "fresh air siblings" were there during summer vacations.
And today, she is mean and judgemental self centered and not a nice person at all.
Did her parents create that in her w their intolerance and racism??
Could her heart have had a chance to Love her fellow man if she wasn't taught bigotry?
What do you believe HL??
.. perhaps it's a combination of both? My mind is still open, considering the evidence ..
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490258 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. how dare you disagree with me !!..
.. although new documents surface, historic revisionism is becoming the academic standard because it sells ..
.. in THE MYTH OF HITLER'S POPE, the author exposes the unjust smearing of Pope Pius XII. Even Jewish survivors of the Holocaust considered the pope a righteous gentile ..
.. even if the Pope was complicit, is it fair to demean the actions of all Christians based on one Pope or one event in history? That's like saying all gays are perverted. Logic Catcher, logic ..
<< Catcher assumes the position. >>
revisionism and history as fact not cenzured by zionistic media about christianity you can find under
www.barnesreview.com

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#490259 Feb 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question for you RA and one that I posed toward lele for which she has yet to answer, what eactly did Qu do that makes you and lele so accusatory against him?
Nothin'... absolutely nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min guest 636,836
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min Steve 44,033
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 44 min Rosa_Winkel 27,624
Did Prince die of cardiac arrest in his elevator?? 45 min Doctor REALITY 1
the Art of B N Handsome, Cool, Rich, & Humble 55 min Doctor REALITY 4
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,037
the oath...and the end of the u.s. 2 hr Belly 19
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr WasteWater 4,707
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Joe Fortuna 968,644
More from around the web