Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#490123 Feb 18, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really want those on facebook to come in here and give there honest testimony about what you did quin? Because many that are a part of that friends group on facebook can back up what Le_le said because they were regular posters in here when you did it. And you know who they are because you labled many of them "minister of this or that" as you attempted to turn this thread into your own delusional self made ministry. Which by the way failed miserably.
Did you really think people had forgotten what you tried to do? Because there are many posters (including me and many that are friends on facebook that can expose you as well) that know that Le_le is telling the truth. Once again you've been caught in yet another lie.
I have a question for you RA and one that I posed toward lele for which she has yet to answer, what eactly did Qu do that makes you and lele so accusatory against him?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#490124 Feb 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods Love to you too.....
((*_-))
Without a doubt. He loves everyone. Jesus is doing such a work here and my heart is to share but sadly it would just be mocked. God is so good!
let there be love

Edinburgh, UK

#490125 Feb 18, 2013
Jesus was unable to hate any living creature
he had no evil in him
why He loves you is only from love
it is not hard to know that He is unselfish
pay no heed to the church
Jesus was not a christian

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Since: Mar 11

Mercury

#490126 Feb 18, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Kami wa amarini mo anata o aishite(hope it's correct:)
I am not a pile of granite!!!

(just kidding, you got it right)
Hello HFY,
Concerning some back posts you left I can't find(but did read..),'You're welcome' and "no real questions concerning genus Homo and its transitions"
But may have one later concerning Neanderthal.
You and All have a great Day:)
Ok. You too.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#490127 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called homosexuality a lifestyle, that was just the topic at hand.
I am what I am and that's all that I am.
No, not really. But maybe.
It's ok. I forgive you.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490128 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. many Christians did challenge Hitler. There were people like Grace, No Stress and Le_Le who said, "No, this is wrong." They were among the brave, people willing to stand up for their convictions ..
.. the Catholic Church tried to contain Hitler via numerous Accords. All were broken. I can understand your fault finding with the church but, in honor of the many Christians who risked their lives to confront injustice, even die, how can we place blame on all Christians? Just doesn't make sense to me ..
you wrong about leaders of RCC
Pope Pius durring 2 WW Blessed Hitler and his army against communists,and England
at same time blessed Hitler and his german army sang song
"Fahren Fahren Enge Enge Engeland" this hymns came after watican blessed Hitler,

catolic priests cooperated with partisans were imprisoned and killed not because their RELIGION,only conspiracies against hitler regime
SAME ARE DOING TODAY AMERICA WITH SO CALLED BY THEM TERRORISTS AND JIHADISTS- there is nothing new
USA adopted hitler regime only in new form of 21 century

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#490129 Feb 18, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello
I don't understand?
Being more educated about the "God-concept" will cause a GOD to materialize?
No, it will cause more people to give up the "God-concept."

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#490130 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HL said two thing I agree with:
.. gays and atheists must clasp hands with moral believers who endorse human rights. We are not the enemy ..
.. we must encourage the moral believers to speak out against injustices.
To her first point, I wholeheartedly agree. I don't like what gays & atheists do & I'm sure they don't like what I do.
That HAS TO BE ok. It must. Otherwise we're all gonna do nothing but fight & bicker our entire life and get nowhere.
To the 2nd point, I'd correct her to say "we must encourage the moral believers, immoral believers, moral unbelievers & immoral unbelievers to speak out against injustices."
While I understand this Mr. Redneck; it would be quite difficult to get immoral believers and immoral unbelievers to clasp hands and speak out against injustices as usually they are the ones who perpetrate them. It is also ok if one doesn't like my faith and I realize most on here assume even after I have explained it clearly. It is a person's choice whether they like my faith or not but they should understand that based on my own beliefs and ideals that there are some things I just won't agree with. My wife doesn't think I'm the greatest cook in the world, that's ok, but she does like when I cook salted cod-fish with steamed cabbage and carrots with yams, bananas and dumplings. That's ok too.

Just saying.

Counter_Strike.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#490131 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling God a "God-concept" is the first sign of your ignorance.
Yeah. "God" is more of a lifestyle.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#490132 Feb 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good mornin Skom;
Food for thought only sharing is all here.
Some doctors get so many malpractice suits against them they can not obtain insurance.This most of the time is due to careless of a patients life.
Some doctors go into other fields of medicine due to the fact they cannot cut the mustard in there field of practice.Such as teaching or being a medical advisor.
When they aquire the reputation of being a neglectful doctor and word of mouth travels like a pairre fire there practices fold up and the move on to other places but the reputuation always manages to follow them.
State boards can pull thoses license real quick to practice for any number of reasons.
Is a case out here the doctor will serve eighteen months in the state pen for doctoring perscriptions for drugs with dulipacation of perscriptions.
Then there are doctors who come to this country to practice medicine on a green card.I knew one from Egypt who worked on a green card system.
Some just hang out a shingle for money.That is there only concern.
Hey Whispers

I have seen my fair share of good and bad in most professions. But generally imo when it comes to doctors you can get a sense of how they viewed their patients just from listening to them. Doctors responsible for patients at the end of their lives would be ones you would expect even more to make a personal relationship with their patient. Not talking about cutting them off for failing to follow instructions and being unable to bring themselves to state they cared about their patients at all.

I wonder how much it had to do with religion? Patients at the end of their lives most certainly their faith is going to be a center-piece of discussion. Maybe that in part played a role on the disconnect. All I know is you pray someone has people around them that truly cares about them at their weakest and most vulnerable moments. Not someone looking to get whatever money they can from them

I can't say for certain what the situation was in real life. But when someone can't even bring themselves to say they cared about their patients obviously the sense I get about the care they provided is not a good one. It is one of those cases I hope I am wrong.

Anyway, hope your day has been a good one

(T) Peace

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#490133 Feb 18, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the response trifecta1. I see nothing wrong with a Christian stating that “The Bible states that homosexuality is a sin”. I do have a problem with people making it out to be a singled out sin, when other sins are being overlooked in their own lives. As you stated, it is hypocrisy. May I ask if you read my last link that I provided? It states that “In short, of the sexual mores mentioned here, we only agree with the Bible on four of them, and disagree with it on sixteen!” It lists what the Bible states is acceptable and sinful, and how we only agree with the Bible when it comes to four of them now, homosexuality being one of the four. I reposted the link below just incase you did not see it in my prior post.
http://forusa.org/content/homosexuality-bible...
interesting, to say the least. And I do think Christendom is paying too much attention to homosexuality.

Basically to me this is the main point of the whole article:

[The crux of the matter, it seems to me, is simply that the Bible has no sexual ethic]

Alright. So let say for argument sake that is true, why should ANY sexual practice be outlawed in your opinion?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#490134 Feb 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see that.
as long as there is consent, then anything goes.
LOL x 30
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490135 Feb 18, 2013
let there be love wrote:
Jesus was unable to hate any living creature
he had no evil in him
why He loves you is only from love
it is not hard to know that He is unselfish
pay no heed to the church
Jesus was not a christian
agree
Jesus was not christian,and never called His disciples christians

only you wrong about JESUS LOVE,
sinners doesn't have ability to be loved by Jesus,
Gal 5;17-21.Romans 1;24-32
those passages are against your claim

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#490136 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just instruct me on grammar?
I'm unsure of the etymology of that idiom.
...you...want the etymology of the "idiom" grammar???

Hi RR!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#490137 Feb 18, 2013
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>Not really following but it's a joke when he said he loves. 99% of his postings display hate for Christ. Sad thing is he is so blinded by the devil. This is crystal clear in Clearwater. Take care.
Hey CC

It hasn't gone unnoticed no matter how subtle or obvious the message against both God and faith has been. Hope you and Janice are doing well

(T) Peace

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#490138 Feb 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. many Christians did challenge Hitler. There were people like Grace, No Stress and Le_Le who said, "No, this is wrong." They were among the brave, people willing to stand up for their convictions ..
.. the Catholic Church tried to contain Hitler via numerous Accords. All were broken. I can understand your fault finding with the church but, in honor of the many Christians who risked their lives to confront injustice, even die, how can we place blame on all Christians? Just doesn't make sense to me ..
Many??? What you mean to write is "Almost all Christians endorsed Hitler. There was the odd Christian who retained their moral standing, but those fine people were few and far between, with non of them holding government positions until war was declared.*"

*please note that, among Catholics, the percentage of Christians who endorsed Hitler was higher than among Protestants.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490139 Feb 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!, you really this glib?
You always pop out this verse. Jesus no mean hate them for no reason, Jesus mean there should be no reason to put anyone before him. And if children parents brothers or sisters want to interfere with Jesus Christ being first priority in the life of a jesus follower, then that jesus follower need to hate them so as to not them interfere with Jesus being number one.
Not just hate them for hate sake.
I not even think spiritual discernment needed for that verse, just based on what jesus say that love you neighbor is number one then you should know Jesus no mean hate you brother or sister for no reason.. iyai! writer, you in bad shape man.
trifecta
this stupid guy,quote passages only to spread his own hateful agenda

those words from Mark of Jesus Christ are parabolic words and hate spiritual conducts of own families who follow other pagan gods and their antiJesus Teachings customs

I dealy despise this stupid atheist,claiming to be "phisician"

but he is miserable Liar,walfare foodstamps customer,and bum with 0.1 oz atheistic brain in his head

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#490140 Feb 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't speak for me CS, because you can't read my mind any better than Trifecta can. What is it with Christians who think they are psychic? Moreover, maybe I keep asking the same questions because Christians keep making the same claims. Ya think?
Then why don't you just know your role and shut your mouth...

....Mr. Wild Rider?

CS.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#490141 Feb 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>but Judas did not have to do it writer.
You think is only Judas could have betrayed Jesus? if Judas was more for Jesus and his pocket, somebody else would have betrayed Jesus. Or YHWH could have used another way for the authorities to catch Jesus.
Is like sometimes you unbelievers put you mind in park because you so petrified the gospels might make sense;; loliyai!
Let's pretend your mythology is "real."

In that case, Judas had no choice. From the moment of the Creation of the Universe, God knew that Judas would betray Jesus (God). Recall that you pretend your deity is Omnipotent, Omniscient and All-loving.

Oops! We've hit a snag. Your deity can't be all that all loving if He's willing to force people into those He Hates. But, whatever, neither you nor your theologians are capable of surmounting that one...so, let's pretend that your deity is just Omniscient and Omnipotent. In that case, He Created Judas to betray Jesus. There's no alternative.

It's cute that you believe Judas had an alternative, though. Even the Jehovah's Witnesses have given up on the silly notion of "free will" within Christian doctrine.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#490142 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Many??? What you mean to write is "Almost all Christians endorsed Hitler. There was the odd Christian who retained their moral standing, but those fine people were few and far between, with non of them holding government positions until war was declared.*"
*please note that, among Catholics, the percentage of Christians who endorsed Hitler was higher than among Protestants.
read my post to HL
about RCC Church Pope Pius endorsing hitler as noble christian leader fighting against devil from east, and devil from england

only conspiracies and cooperation of catolic single priests with partisans and oposers brought them to the death,torment,jail or camp
NOT BECAUSE THE WERE CATOLICS,OR PROTESTANTS,OR ANY CHRISTIAN ORIENTATION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Doctor Justice_ 877,235
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min Seriously__ 7,884
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min sangili karuppan 7,609
White Lives MATTER 16 min Smartpantz 151
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Student 41,116
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min RoSesz 603,092
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 1 hr Raj 109
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Critical Eye 3,775
More from around the web