Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#490067 Feb 18, 2013
I kept track last evening where I left off and when I started to read...It was 23 pages back. My goodness...Was there a FULL MOON last night?

Everyone was bickering....And JL....I am worried about you. Your posts aren't making sense....Are you OK?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#490068 Feb 18, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
This is an entertainment site, you're not doing anything for the "GOD-concept" here, your effort is effortless.
So, are you claiming because you believe in a GOD you have a stronger ability to forgive and love?
How can an effort be effortless?

O_o

You're not doing anything to promote the "Anti-God" concept here.

So, are you claiming God isn't real?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490069 Feb 18, 2013
Example....

I THINK IM gUnna PUkLe !!!

LUVEEE!!!

ALL OOver tHIS HERE thread dd dd dd

HA HA HA AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 1111???

I TI ckled MY BAbies tooo DAY !!!

ANd thEE WWaters whispeee 2 MEAE

Anyone HEar oor READEE off poop tOO DAY???
mike

AOL

#490070 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Through education.
Hello

I don't understand?

Being more educated about the "God-concept" will cause a GOD to materialize?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490071 Feb 18, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your honesty.I shall make a special note that reads Mike wants only to be entertained not interested in a walk thru history or regilion.Please scroll past comments.
However do not think you have the right to tell others what,or how to post nor do you reserve the right to dicate what others may be interested in either.Sorry mike I do not want to be your entertainment toy.
Mornin Little Whispers....

:-)

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#490072 Feb 18, 2013
Any Such Thing As Greater Sins?(As Spoken by The Lord Jesus)
Part 4

The Lord Jesus:(Speaking to Pilate just before being scourged and crucified): "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is GUILTY OF A GREATER SIN."

John 19:11

Now for those of you who don't believe the scriptures or don't believe the book of John is a genuine Gospel... well, I can't help you in that department. But the person that the Lord was saying was guilty of a greater sin is Caiphas, the High Priest who handed Jesus over to Pilate in the first place.Continued...>>>

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#490073 Feb 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to subject us to this as a smart posting? I object as a Christian to your insults; you have come in here with nothing positive to offer, to a degree, and write carp like this?
I have been thinking about this forum tonight, and believe that if your Atheist friend, Libertyguy comes in here, calling my Sister meatball, I am out of here.
Take your Atheist mate, you possibly suit each others personality, but don't subject my sister to approval of what ever you feel is allowable before negative comment.
This forum is rapidly taking on the personality of the forum that I have just (run) from.
Thinking of a starting up a new forum, in the Christian realm of Topix, is starting to look like a loving alternative. Are any others of the old school thinking the same?
I have nothing to do with "Libertyguy" or his posts, so why bring it up to me?

And your post should be directed to posters like CS.

I offer humanism, compassion, fairness and equality.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490074 Feb 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
God loves you.
And...God LOVES you too

Don't hide...come on out

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490075 Feb 18, 2013
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>True Epiphany. Still working on getting better her. More thankful than I can say. Gods love.
Gods Love to you too.....

((*_-))

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#490076 Feb 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I'm just going to calibrate my antennas to pay attention to all fallacies for a while.
I eagerly wait your results.
We're all related. What did he actually say? Was it about the law?
Yes but he was also offering his opinion on the subject.
Why?
Connect the dots.
There is a reason incest is taboo. There is often strong manipulation involved because of familial bonds. It would be difficult to discern, from a legal standpoint, what is actually freely consensual, and what only appears to be consensual. Experience and reason tells us that the possibility for coercion is so great, that legally, we should dissuade incest to promote protection for those that are (more often than not) coerced into sexual relationships with close family members.

Consensual adult relationships outside the family, whether gay or straight, does not present any correlation to high risk of coercion.
What?!?

In hetero parental relationships, mom & dad typical show the child the hetero way to do things. Dad's showing the child "dadly" stuff & mom's showing "momly" stuff. Logic would dictate that a gay couple raising a child would show the child "gayly" stuff.

You wrote:

"Experience and reason tells us that the possibility for coercion is so great, that legally, we should dissuade incest to promote protection for those that are (more often than not) coerced into sexual relationships with close family members."

One could twist your words slightly & change it to:

Experience and reason tells us that the possibility for coercion is so great, that legally, we should dissuade homosexuality to promote protection for those that are (more often than not) coerced into sexual relationships with close family members...

Hermosa Beach, CA

#490077 Feb 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of male and female, I saw a couple of bathrooms last week (in Mexico) marked "M" and "H". After a little thought, I concluded that they stood for "macho" and "hembra," which for those unfamiliar, mean male and female in Spanish. So, I chose "M" and hilarity ensued.
I forgot about "hombres" and "mujeres" - men and women.
I have experienced this problem in many parts of the world.

That's why pictures on the doors are best.

D (damas) and C (caballeros) are sometimes used in South America too.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#490078 Feb 18, 2013
mike wrote:
I don't understand?
Being more educated about the "God-concept" will cause a GOD to materialize?
Calling God a "God-concept" is the first sign of your ignorance.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#490079 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I offer humanism, compassion, fairness and equality.
And you offer a great spellcheck...

And so-so legal advice :)
mobile7

Concord, NC

#490080 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess pork and PORK can somewhat be compared but I don't think so. We're talking about a major institution of God and holy sacrament from the first woman and man being violated here. Well, that's what I believe.
what is tne difference between pork and PORK?? I never trust people who always answers people with such pride that he feels HE is above everybody else. Will you argue with God when you find a lot of these people in heaven? You dont know what God has in store for other people. He has His ways and i bet he will carry them out without your approval..get a life and stay out of everybody elses. Dont the bible tell you to live quiet lives and to mind your own business? You are so hypocritical.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490081 Feb 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Little Whispers....
:-)
Mornin Epi;

Twenty three pages,I learned to scroll after the first two lines.lol I just post and leave most of the time don't figure I missed much with the arguing all the time,I can imagine how those real lives are sure messed up.Sad but true.Have a good day.God bless.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#490082 Feb 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
I think you will find most Christians don't want sex lives of other people shoved in their faces
It aint necessarily so wrote:
And I think that you'll find that most non-Christians don't want the religious lives of other people shoved in their faces. How is your complaint different from mine apart from the obvious?

Serah wrote:
The obvious is the name of the forum we are debating in ~ if you don't want to hear about JESUS just stay out of here. Simple. I didn't like what was being written in the Atheist forum, so I stay away. Simple. If one wants to debate sex, go to a sex forum. Simple!
You didn't specify that you were limiting your comment to this thread. I hear the same comment in daily life and in the news, as when people say that they 'don't want the gay lifestyle forced on them' with legalized gay marriage, or 'forced on their children' by teaching tolerance in school.

In fact, you referred to what "most Christians don't want," indicating that you were not limiting your answer to this thread or the Christians on it.

Whatever you meant, to Christiandom everywhere, non-Christians are increasingly answering you back just as I did: we don't want you shoving your religious values in the faces of the rest of us.

We don't want you forbidding gay marriage or preventing discussions of tolerance in schools because Jesus hates gays or because Jesus thinks marriage should only be for heterosexual couples. We don't want Jesus shoved in our faces any more than you want whatever it is you think is being done to you with your comment above.

We'll define marriage and the proper way to view others according to humanist values to the extent that we can, which is growing every day.

This is just a gentle reminder that most of the weapons that Christians are used to using against the rest of us, such as "you're running from accountability," "you're not spiritual," and "you are immoral" can easily be turned back at you - something worth remembering as you wield them. Look at Dimwit, who was long overdue for a reality check, and has had his wagging finger turned around and poked into his own eye. The forward looking Christian will take that into consideration and adapt accordingly.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#490083 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How can an effort be effortless?
O_o
You're not doing anything to promote the "Anti-God" concept here.
So, are you claiming God isn't real?
Yep.

As the newly ordained Pastor of the Thread, I can do that.

It's rather effortless for me.

Happy President's Day, RR, hope you're off today.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#490084 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What a minute here.
I see...
"Consenting adults" is fine as long as they aren't related, right?
You're a hypocrite, dude.
You can't sit there and say that homosexuality is ok as long as they're consenting adults but incest is a no-no.
It's all or nothing, duder.
Absolutely. And this the part of the discussion that you see the freethinkers and the homosexuals for what they really are, either disgusting hypocrites or pro incest and even pro NAMBLA morally reprehensible people.

Because in they logic and reasoning of [consenting adults] they have to say incest ok, they also have to agree that a 12yr old boy or girl can marry a 45 yr old man or woman. Because if society can make laws to say to adult man can marry or two adult woman can marry. whats to stop father and daughter adults, mother and son adults, sister and sister adults brother and brother adults or brother sister adults to marry?

And why not change the laws and say a 12yr old girl or boy can give consent? if consent is the magic bullet, there are plenty of 12yr old teens that are intelligent and can give consent.

And that why homosexuality is wrong. because if you can deem homosexuality right on just consenting adults, then anything can go.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#490085 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And you offer a great spellcheck...
And so-so legal advice :)
Grammar instruction, not spellcheck.

Hey, you get what you pay for.

Isn't that in the Bible somewhere, or was it Ben Franklin?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#490086 Feb 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha
Glad you liked the jokes.

Look at the kinds of things that unite us - jokes, dogs, music, art - and what divides us - politicized religion. I am guessing that without it, you and I would get along famously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Peter Ross 64,093
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 5 min Peter Ross 815
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 106,539
chub pig bttm lookin for filthy chat few limits 7 min uncute 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min 2all 654,091
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 37 min emz 729
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min WasteWater 2,585
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Toby 973,824
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 19 hr Clive 80
More from around the web