Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#490023 Feb 18, 2013
DEPLURABABBLE...

IM flootiNG off noWW...

LUVE, PEACE an d HEAVEN ABOVE,,, HE is Knocking WILL any HEre let HIM in???

<3

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#490024 Feb 18, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
All have sinned and come short of God's Glory... in my view, children are given a pass until 19 or 20 years of age.
How old do you suppose Adam and Eve were when they were left with the serpent, then severely punished for the outcome?

I consider that story grossly unfair for just the reason you imply with your comment. Young people need a time for experimentation and learning. It's human nature, which was apparently a crime.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#490025 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were thinking of betrothal to Bobloblah?
You might as well be marrying a dog.
Think what the Christians here would be saying about that! First "the Gay," then the polygamists, and now marriage to animals?
Good grief, girl.
Are you going to subject us to this as a smart posting? I object as a Christian to your insults; you have come in here with nothing positive to offer, to a degree, and write carp like this?
I have been thinking about this forum tonight, and believe that if your Atheist friend, Libertyguy comes in here, calling my Sister meatball, I am out of here.
Take your Atheist mate, you possibly suit each others personality, but don't subject my sister to approval of what ever you feel is allowable before negative comment.
This forum is rapidly taking on the personality of the forum that I have just (run) from.
Thinking of a starting up a new forum, in the Christian realm of Topix, is starting to look like a loving alternative. Are any others of the old school thinking the same?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#490026 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom. Are you familiar with the teaching s of Jesus of Nazareth @@ ALL ???
I LUve You BROTHER,,,SUrely U can see that ???
You display such beauty and INtelligence at times that my HEART breaks for you, SEEE WHat IS
YOu KNOW this, the emperor is not GOD and you are BELOVED OPEN yourr EEyes and SEE THe
lieasy...
LOVEEE from the HAVENS...
Sure

In fact I know his teachings wouldn't condone asking someone if they sold drugs to children, sleep with sheep, if their mother was a prostitute, and lying as the man you have been complimenting sister

I am glad you are concerned sister but it is not necessary. Calling things for what they are is necessary

(T) Peace

Fennario

#490027 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I A N S !!! We need a doctor for Clementine! Get your ass over here, right now.
I guess that I could come out of retirement for one last patient. I always enjoyed office gynecology and miss not having a hand in any longer.

Location hidden

#490028 Feb 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Skombolis? I haven't seen any Christian repudiate his vile behavior in this recent matter yet. When other Christians have rebuked him, it has been over doctrinal disputes.
Which Christian will take a stand?
I am often told that I paint with too broad a brush when I talk about the Christian church, and not to throw out the baby with the bath water. What baby?
What vile behavior?

You are a liar and a bigot

What other complaints do you have?

I am not sure why your promptings got Juicy to question why I would speculate if not having God in your lives has been the catalyst for looking up to strangers on the Internet or bonding because you feel minimized by society but those are respectable sociological inquiries.

Trying to guilt people into doing their Christian duty only works if there is something for them to correct. You are the one who has been lying. You are the one who has been vile. You are the one who has been bigoted.

When you have anything of mine other than calling you out for what you have done that you think my fellow Christians need to rebuke me for please let me know

Wow, not only you need your own group circling the wagons, you need need everybody running to your defense? You know, an easier solution would be just to stop lying

#490029 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
How old do you suppose Adam and Eve were when they were left with the serpent, then severely punished for the outcome?
I consider that story grossly unfair for just the reason you imply with your comment. Young people need a time for experimentation and learning. It's human nature, which was apparently a crime.
This is exactly why GOD grieves and repents creating man(kind). GOD had more confidence in Adam and Eve, and told us HE regretted it. We live in a perfect world, but sadly, we just keep on stuffing it up. If I were in charge, then it would concern me greatly as well. Think about it from a different perspective, if you have the power :)

#490030 Feb 18, 2013
I had a great story to tell tonight, but it is nearly 10:30pm and I have to call it a night, as work demands an early start. But, just want you to let you know that is has put the Dr phobia in reverse motion, so it is forward in a positive gear. Good night all :)

Location hidden

#490031 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I agree as well. We all do. We are all doing that now. We are humanists. It's what we do.

• We are concerned with securing justice

• We

These aren't just empty words like Christian homilies about loving one another. We live it.
Wow, you really do see yourself as the leader of your little group don't you?

That's a lot of "we"

Why can't you stand on your own two feet?

Location hidden

#490032 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess that I could come out of retirement for one last patient. I always enjoyed office gynecology and miss not having a hand in any longer.
The new and "improved" ethics of today's doctors without God ladies and gentleman

Location hidden

#490033 Feb 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
I had a great story to tell tonight, but it is nearly 10:30pm and I have to call it a night, as work demands an early start. But, just want you to let you know that is has put the Dr phobia in reverse motion, so it is forward in a positive gear. Good night all :)
Good Night

Serah:)

Fennario

#490034 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Your daughter is female?
How did you accomplish that feat?
Are we having fun yet?
Speaking of male and female, I saw a couple of bathrooms last week (in Mexico) marked "M" and "H". After a little thought, I concluded that they stood for "macho" and "hembra," which for those unfamiliar, mean male and female in Spanish. So, I chose "M" and hilarity ensued.

I forgot about "hombres" and "mujeres" - men and women.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490035 Feb 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The new and "improved" ethics of today's doctors without God ladies and gentleman
Good mornin Skom;

Food for thought only sharing is all here.

Some doctors get so many malpractice suits against them they can not obtain insurance.This most of the time is due to careless of a patients life.

Some doctors go into other fields of medicine due to the fact they cannot cut the mustard in there field of practice.Such as teaching or being a medical advisor.

When they aquire the reputation of being a neglectful doctor and word of mouth travels like a pairre fire there practices fold up and the move on to other places but the reputuation always manages to follow them.

State boards can pull thoses license real quick to practice for any number of reasons.

Is a case out here the doctor will serve eighteen months in the state pen for doctoring perscriptions for drugs with dulipacation of perscriptions.

Then there are doctors who come to this country to practice medicine on a green card.I knew one from Egypt who worked on a green card system.

Some just hang out a shingle for money.That is there only concern.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Since: Mar 11

Mercury

#490036 Feb 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>In ways that will not be understood, I understand you. JESUS was soft and loving, and was loved deeply by many. If one gathers around a Reiki Master, they will feel an energy that is beyond normality. People gathered around JESUS for miles, and the population was not what it is today.
If we could just draw on that love, we would feed the starving people in Africa and understand that they are a victim of circumstance, and that GOD will be suffering seeing them suffering so. When there is a vulture stalking a baby, your heart should feel a breaking point of hurt. If your heart is missing this emotion, seek it, it gives you a new perspective in life.
GOD has blesses us all, we are all HIS children, and HE loves us so.
I have two very good friends who study Reiki. A Reiki master was one of my study subjects when I studied homosexuality in Japan. He was a very interesting guy - I asked him to perform Reiki on me. I'm an atheist - a social scientist. I never fall for this kind of b.s. Basically, he held my hand while projecting whatever he was projecting. Nothing happened. You can believe in Reiki all you like - and my friends who study it (one at one of the top 4 universities in Canada) believe in it. I know it's completely dependent on the placebo effect.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Since: Mar 11

Mercury

#490037 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
How about Skombolis? I haven't seen any Christian repudiate his vile behavior in this recent matter yet. When other Christians have rebuked him, it has been over doctrinal disputes.
Which Christian will take a stand?
I am often told that I paint with too broad a brush when I talk about the Christian church, and not to throw out the baby with the bath water. What baby?
Muslims never issue Jihads against other Muslims and rarely speak out against Muslim terrorism.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#490038 Feb 18, 2013
Morning.....

How is everyone on this Presidents Day Morning?

“If freedom of speech is taken away,
then dumb and silent we may be led,
like sheep to the slaughter.”

~ George Washington

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490039 Feb 18, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Today I feel led to pray for Christians to stand up for their beliefs when confronted with moral issues. I pray that we will know when, where, and what to say and do to let our voices be heard. I pray that we will be involved in our communities, schools, governments as possible. I pray that we will have the courage and rely on the power of the Holy Spirit to do what is right, what is biblical, and what honors you. Thank you for the guidelines you have given us through the Holy Bible. Thank you for the leaders you have provided to inspire, teach, and guide us. Thank you for all of your provisions and blessings. With love and appreciation I come to you, Father. In the name of Jesus, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490040 Feb 18, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant.

Matthew 20:26

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490041 Feb 18, 2013
I shared this about a month ago...Thought I would share it again...

James 3

Taming the Tongue
3 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.
3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.
Two Kinds of Wisdom
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.
17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#490042 Feb 18, 2013
James 3:18

~ Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min Into The Night 3,915
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min abbott89 879,903
Ask me a trivia question (Oct '08) 10 min abbott89 213,276
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Michael 603,313
Gay sex in raigarh 59 min Deepak 31
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 1 hr cool boy 232
man animal pregnancy 1 hr Blacky 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr janeebee 8,249
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web