Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#489944 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that refusal to vote for a person simply because he is Asian, or she is a woman, or that he is in a wheelchair, or that he is homosexual, is un-American, in the broad sense of the world.
And voting to deny people their equal rights, also un-American.
Many beliefs of religions reflect un-American values and concepts. That's why religion should be allowed within the religious group, but it shouldn't intrude into the general society.
I know all your oh so holy yet tired answers and justifications, so you need not waste your time.
From my perspective Catch, biblical... being Asian is not a sin, a woman or being in a wheelchair is not sin... but according to my beliefs homosexuality is sinful and has a direct affect onto our own culture.

Unfortunately for you guys, Christians exist... lol. I really didn't mean that to be funny but what I'm trying to say is that though we are the minority we have the right to excercise that freedom to vote the way "we choose". Not how anybody else says I have to choose. Homosexuality in my beliefs is realted to behavior, not ethnicity or gender.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#489945 Feb 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote the slate..
You should produce it..
Why should anyone giddy up to a request by you??
You prove you didn't pen yourself as an "elder" on this thread..
I am sure you listed yourself-- you don't recall your own appointment?
lol.
Anyways- I am done w this nonsense- you are a con artist.. have fun.
LOL- at the "behind my back"--lol!
You work almost solely in private messages.. I never talk
to anyone
re: this thread except for right here..and I never have..
Maybe Epi and Judy.. many yrs. ago.. that's it though.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your nose.
Bonsoir le_le, I do not believe we have met before allow me to introduce myself my name is Seraphine (My real name). I also wanted to say that I like your avatar. I also would like to know your thoughts on where you believe compassion comes from and if we are doing enough as a society to promote it? I sincerely hope to hear from you my friend and may you be blessed in all you say and do from this day foward and forevermore.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#489946 Feb 17, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, compassion is indeed the key to spiritual enlightenment. Hatred poisons the soul and destroys us from within, do you not agree? How can we profess to belief something, anything when we do not practice it ourselves? All people to me are of self-worth and dignity irregardless of sexual orientation and ethnicity. We are all equal and we all share this plane together. Our lives are but a blip in the cosmic scheme of things. Why hate? Why be angry? Why can we just live and let others do the same? No person here has any right to judge.
.. your words are a delicate bouquet. Thank you ..

#489947 Feb 17, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Qu, we have not spoken in some time and for this I must apologize forgive me? The person you are refering to is named Geoffrey Chaucer, an author Sora and I know quite well we have several original copies of his most famous work The Canterbury tails. The English for those who are not used to it may appear clumsy and labored at first. If I may point out cher, your attitude of late is not reflective of a disciple of Christ I just wanted to let you know this, Sora and I know you and we know your heart and this is not who you are. Your kindness and compassion towards us (two strangers you never met before) shows this. This is not a rebuke, it is not my place to rebuke any person, but merely to help them see clearly. Forgive me if my post offends you but I just wanted to let you know how I feel.
Thank you for your concern.

Location hidden

#489948 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Liar Liar
lol..

-you keep bringing my posts forward..
You like calling names- huh?

I think I might start calling you a pervert.. cause we all can
see where your heart is, pervert, it's right in the gutter.
Or maybe I'll start calling you- mr. likes to be fisted?
Hmm. that might work..again- it's your topic- you brought it here..

Hey, mr. likes to be fisted, does your family approve
of the head of their household playing "pastor" all day long-
on a virtual message board?
--on a Sunday??

You really are an example to behold, mr. likess to be fisted..
Keep up the good work..your god is drooling over your actions
today- all day..
.. I am sure..

#489949 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably a sin directly against the god?
Like treason?
Well, Judas still had an opportunity to repent. satan didn't enter him until the last stubborn moment just before he left the place where they had the last supper together.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#489950 Feb 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Le Le,
Here's little Paddy - the Irish singer of the Kelly Family - and such a heart felt rendition of Amazing Grace.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IoL5-TUat5oXX
My favorite words in this song are...
"When we've been there 10,000 years
bright shining as the sun;
we'll know less days to sing God's praise
than when we first begun."
Can't wait for Peace on Earth!
Little Paddy grew up, and by +- 19, he committed suicide. I don't know why... but there is so much individual tragedy... everywhere!
When I see a pack of dogs fighting - even if I don't know why either - I will go for the one with the most dogs at it's throat. No questions asked if it's a rescue!
mmmmmmmmm
I don't attend any church building, but do hold fast to 'the bride of Christ'... which like ALL today, has scored bad names as cult reference. I just think of the words of Jesus tho...
"My sheep know my voice..." and feel very strongly even if the world should be against all or anything I might believe.
Don't think of a PW as a higher calling... it is a HEAVY job, which calls for more grace than we sometimes personally have, more truth than we might like to face, and more forgiveness than is sometimes within us... But when dedication is what it is... only God is the judge of a soul.
Peace be with you all ways in His Love
Amazing Grace... Such a beautiful song.
I have sent you one from Elvis Presley... https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Enjoy...:)

#489951 Feb 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
-you keep bringing my posts forward..
You like calling names- huh?
I think I might start calling you a pervert.. cause we all can
see where your heart is, pervert, it's right in the gutter.
Or maybe I'll start calling you- mr. likes to be fisted?
Hmm. that might work..again- it's your topic- you brought it here..
Hey, mr. likes to be fisted, does your family approve
of the head of their household playing "pastor" all day long-
on a virtual message board?
--on a Sunday??
You really are an example to behold, mr. likess to be fisted..
Keep up the good work..your god is drooling over your actions
today- all day..
.. I am sure..
Liar Liar

#489952 Feb 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think the spirit actually cares about such frivolous activities of the flesh?
Do you or "any" of you think the spirit(s) suffer gender discrimination?
Do you really know your god(s)?
Yes Capn BT... I truly do believe what the Bible says about such things.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489953 Feb 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are in for a big surprise.
Agreed.

Such journeys are both beautiful and horrific to witness. Few have the courage (or faith) to take them.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#489954 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>From my perspective Catch, biblical... being Asian is not a sin, a woman or being in a wheelchair is not sin... but according to my beliefs homosexuality is sinful and has a direct affect onto our own culture.
Unfortunately for you guys, Christians exist... lol. I really didn't mean that to be funny but what I'm trying to say is that though we are the minority we have the right to excercise that freedom to vote the way "we choose". Not how anybody else says I have to choose. Homosexuality in my beliefs is realted to behavior, not ethnicity or gender.
Of course you have the right, under the law, to vote any way you wish.

That's the greatness of our system of government.

Location hidden

#489955 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. your words are a delicate bouquet. Thank you ..
Bonsoir mon amie *Smiles gently* Sora and I exist to make this world a better place than we left it I hope our words and our actions create just a tiny bit of what we wish to see, and it must begin with one person at a time. Gandhi tells us that we must be the change we wish to see in the world. The best way and the only way to change a heart and a soul is through pacifism and compassion.

#489956 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Gay Marriage probaly has been in the works for some time but to a lot of us it is relatively new. All I can say that is true concerning my beliefs in God's Word is that homosexuality is a sin. The people themselves (the homosexuals) are usually great mostly... I work with one. But I've seen in some of these chatrooms where there are heteros against homos and I've seen homos against heteros... As a matter of fact, I remember when Paris Hilton called Will.I.Am the F word. I was pretty surprised that they had that kind of tumult in the LGBTQ community. I'm black latino and it reminds me of how some blacks call each other the N word. I hate that. My kids don't even do that as I have trained them not to do that AND to pull their pants up.
Correction... it was Perez Hilton... not Paris Hilton.

Location hidden

#489957 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your concern.
Bonsoir Qu, you are welcome cher you are our friend and we shall always be concerned about you and all people.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#489958 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
My search has rather been pre-Catholic and pre-Protestant. You know, going back to the principle origin of God's Word when the earliest of the early church first started. After that it got more skewed as the centuries wore on.

scaritual wrote: You sure are in for a big surprise.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Concerning what?
"Christianity", before it began its evolution towards what it became, after 70-100CE.

Or, I dunno, you may decide to stop before you get there.

I suspect you will.

Much of the doctrine that the majority of Christianity clings to came a good bit later in the mythos.

Location hidden

#489959 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have the right, under the law, to vote any way you wish.
That's the greatness of our system of government.
Bonsoir mon ami, yes. But we must be careful to allow all people the right to their opinion whether we like or not, especially in regards to voting history has shown us as to what happens to people whose rights and votes are oppressed.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#489960 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I believe homosexuality is a sin also....
I believe eating pork is a sin according to the Bible.

So what ?

Should I call bacon eaters evil or that any government that condones the sale of bacon hates God (etc.)?

Nope. I let them make their own decisions while I eat a grilled cheese sandwich.

"Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do."

“"None shall pass"”

There

#489961 Feb 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I dunno G. But it does show that folks really don't pay attention. The very instant I looked to decipher the code I realized it. Maybe it's just me. I have always had the ability to read or realize it in any form of mirror or reverse. So am I a freak? Or more attuned to actuality?
I used to be able to read books upside down. It was sideways that was difficult.

You seem to have the same ability as Leo DaVinci.
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#489962 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Liar Liar
Bonsoir Monsieur Qu, I am in concurment with Seraphine's opinion. I hope all is well in your life. In regards to ours I fear our trip to Belgium shall have to wait a little longer, we are unable to leave due to the nature of our busuness. Our clients come first. Hopefully we shall find Toblerone or better yet Belgian chocolate before then we are running dangerously low. Whenever we read and enjoy a glass of red wine the chocolate inevitably follows. Sadly, for us it is a vice. All people have vices Monsieur Qu.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#489963 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>From my perspective Catch, biblical... being Asian is not a sin, a woman or being in a wheelchair is not sin... but according to my beliefs homosexuality is sinful and has a direct affect onto our own culture.
As long as you understand that you have no rational reason for your beliefs about homosexuality.

You are a product of 20th century bigoted, non-reflexive (not non-reflective, though that also may apply) Christianity. A such, you require scapegoats to build your identity in opposition to.

It seems impossible for you to move outside your religious belief system, just as it is impossible for you to hold a self-identity not constructed by creating a straw-man minority scapegoat to badmouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 983,098
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 683,747
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr old_moose 15,985
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 14
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Disappointed US ... 6,416
Looking for girls to snapchat 6 hr aldenmorgan737 1
More from around the web