Conway, AR

#489768 Feb 17, 2013

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#489769 Feb 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, this has to be pointed out, and it's the first time with you.
I didn't say that.
But it does state that numerous times in the bible.
For instance: CJB Deuteronomy 32:4 The Rock! His work is perfect, for all his ways are just. A trustworthy God who does no wrong, he is righteous and straight.(Deu 32:4 CJB)
Another translation: TNK Deuteronomy 32:4 The Rock!-- His deeds are perfect, Yea, all His ways are just; A faithful God, never false, True and upright is He.(Deu 32:4 TNK)
Those aren't my words.
And I have posted this numerous times, but not sure if posted to you or not...

Genesis 6:6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart....

Repent (dictionary) 1. To feel remorse, contrition, or self-reproach for what one has done or failed to do; be contrite....

Can you understand what GOD is saying in 6:6? HE surely is not telling us HE was perfect when creating man(kind)!
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#489770 Feb 17, 2013
&li st=PL7AB9F7E63BBF9ED5&inde x=8

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489771 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were thinking of betrothal to Bobloblah?
You might as well be marrying a dog.
Think what the Christians here would be saying about that! First "the Gay," then the polygamists, and now marriage to animals?
Good grief, girl.
LOL!!

I was messin', will u guys give me a break!!
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#489772 Feb 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#489773 Feb 17, 2013

Location hidden

#489774 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I am mad at you ?
You get over it just as soon as another woman
caughts your eye.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489775 Feb 17, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You HL..
I like you too and I am not fond of those two either. They dont represent Jesus Christ as our Redeemer. You ask me one time "how Jesus set us free"..Those who understand the true meaning of Grace..Knows that Jesus paid the full sin debt that we owed a Holy God FOR us by His sacrifice on the cross. He set us free from condemnation and guilt IF we choose to believe and trust that. He isn't asking us to jump through hoops like these religious people seem to think, although, that was the way it USE to be, Before the New Covenant. Q and CS want to keep people under bondage because their preacher has taught them that all their lives. They are not preaching the Gospel. They are only preaching the Old Covenant Law that God handed down to the Jewish people to show them that they needed a Savior. Anyway, Enough of that for now.. LOL..Where do you find all these cute little cats? I work at a vets office and we have 2 beautiful cats that people dropped off and never came back to get them..That Infuriates me to no end... I rescue unwanted dogs and find them homes all the time. You have a good heart HL..I love this saying.."You can tell the true nature of a persons soul by their treatment of animals" Thanks for being so kind to them. It say's a lot about you..ALL GOOD!!:)
somehow biblicaly I agree with you GW
Jesus came to this earth to die not for those who are righteouess,
only FOR SINERS AND TRANSGRESSORS POOR HEART HUMAN BEINGS SAVED BY HIS GRACE

there is not such biblical condemntaion if HL or any sin transgressor is condemned by God
THEY ARE MOSTLY MORE CLOSER TO THE GODS TRUTH AND HIS GRACE,FROM ALL THOSE CHURCH SECTARIAN ABUSIVE SPIRITUAL SERMONS AND TEACHERS LIARS KILLING OWN FLOCK EVERYDAY

I do like harsh words based on my life experience,

But never condemn humans having desire to listen Gods Word,
anyway HL posts sounds nice,very good heart etc...
BUT IF SHE CAN GET NEW HEART EZEK 36;24-28.JOHN 1;13.3;3-8
only God is able to plant new heart,
NOT PREACHINGS OF CHURCH PREACHERS LIKE QUIN,OR SC

May God bless you,and please?
don't use psycholgies and smily not honest words to aplauze dr Shrink

I AM OLD ENOUGH AND NOT ABLE TO BE FOOLED BY ANYONE,
IT IS IMPOSIBLE TO BRAKE SUCH EARTHLY HUMAN LIKE I AM
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#489776 Feb 17, 2013

Location hidden

#489777 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. only if she admits to stalking me ..
Fine, I admit to stalking me! Happy?:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#489778 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You simply are not an honest person. And i will continue to point out why every time you try to lie about it
I can see that this will continue for weeks. My part will be easy.

#489779 Feb 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I hope you like these:
[1] A man is driving a truckload of marine animals across the California desert to Sea World, when his vehicle breaks down a few miles outside of a one-horse town. He gets a tow to the only garage there, where he is told that it will take a while to figure out what’s wrong, and that he should go across the street to the Dairy Queen to pass an hour.
The man returns to the garage from the DQ about an hour later with a smear of their soft serve vanilla on the corner of his mouth.
“It looks like you blew a seal”, the mechanic dutifully reported, after a thorough check-up under the hood.
“Nah,” said the man,“it’s just a little ice cream.”
[2] My neighbor found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the veterinarian. He found the problem was the hair in its ears, which he shaved. The vet told the lady if she wanted to keep this from reoccurring she should get some Nair hair remover, and rub in its ears once a month.
The lady goes to the drug store and requests the Nair. At the register the druggist tells her, "If you're going to use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a few days."
The lady says, "I'm not using it under my arms."
The druggist says, "If you're using it on your legs don't shave them or wear hose for a couple of days."
The lady says, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know it's for my schnauzer."
The druggist says, "In that case, you should stay off your bicycle for a week."
[3] A woman visits her gynecologist complaining of a discharge and an itch "down there." After a history and pelvic exam, the physician begins charting.
"What's the verdict?" asks the woman, to which her doctor replies, "I think you have acute vaginitis."
"Thanks," she continues, "but what do you think is wrong with it?"
[4] The captain of a commercial jet made an announcement over the cabin's PA system informing the passengers that the Grand Canyon was now visible out of the left side of the airplane.
He set his hand controls down, not realizing that the voice activation button was still depressed, and that he was still broadcasting to the passengers in the cabin. He turned to his copilot, and jokingly commented that he could sure use a cup of coffee and a blow job about then, and everybody in the cabin heard him.
In horror, the stewardess begins running toward the cockpit to apprise the captain of the disaster. As she runs past him, a passenger on the aisle shouts, "Don't forget the coffee!"
hahahaha
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#489780 Feb 17, 2013
&li st=PLD1BA85DA484573E6&inde x=2
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#489782 Feb 17, 2013

Location hidden

#489783 Feb 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
um...Yes?
Thanks, scaritual!!

#489784 Feb 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I am really not familiar with these websites or books. These are things that you speak of that I already know, and have known, even as a child...just different language perhaps. I was a bit taken back with the postings. Had you stated any such thing 200 to 2000 years ago, you would be burned or hanged, at the very least.
Even now some will misjudge you for your opine.
Too right matey ~ I have been called evil many times by many Christians... but in reality, know that GOD knows my heart better than I do :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 568,045
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min waaasssuuup 795,351
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Just Think 120,712
Scientific proof for God's existence 25 min PELE78 559
My video 27 min AyoubTab 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min RiccardoFire 267,408
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 442,015
More from around the web