Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#489800 Feb 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting question.
No, I didn't. But of course, that is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?
It mus be because there are many who have said they have seen miracles.

But, my hero, Francis Collins wrote or spoke of this;

***Collins has described his parents as "only nominally Christian" and by graduate school he considered himself an atheist. However, dealing with dying patients led him to question his religious views, and he investigated various faiths. He familiarized himself with the evidence for and against God in cosmology, and used Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis[40] as a foundation to re-examine his religious view. He eventually came to a conclusion, and became an Evangelical Christian during a hike on a fall afternoon. He has described himself as a "serious Christian"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Collins ***

Francis Collins must have seen much to make him change his mind so drastically; but perhaps it is how we perceive things as individuals that directs our futures :)
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#489801 Feb 17, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I get 30 dollars per hour
Oh,so that's how much they pay at the plasma banks these days? Wow,you're living large,huh Yo??

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#489802 Feb 17, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I also am not here to be popular,or debates
but Deut 6;4 is english mistaken translation
because THE HaShem(Adoani) G-D YAHVEH IS ONE-proper hebrew transaltion
The Lord is not above the Supreme Ruler King of Kings
Also G-D Yahveh (YHVH) IS GOD FATHER,and Lord of Lords under command of HaShem is Jesus Christ Lord of Lords
there is not such claim as one or trinity
Bible always teach about Father greater from His Son-first begotten of all creations before creation of existing world
children of God don't have any part in world christian contests,debates,discussions about sealed Gods Plan,not able to achieve changes by specualtive arguesmcontentions,or insults
May God richly bless you
Thank you for your words... God(Yawhew)has blessed my life in so many ways, and continues to do so...
May God (Yawhew) continue to richly bless you as well... SL

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#489803 Feb 17, 2013
Are you a Christian?
Snevaeh legna wrote:
I believe in one God Almighty Lord, and you Teddy Bear?
I'll take that as a yes. Most people concealing their religious preferences are Christians. Feel free to correct me if I have misinterpreted your failure to answer the question directly.

No, I am not a Christian. You can tell by my clear and direct answer.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489804 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL.
What was your crime? You peddled drugs to children, didn't you? How long do they lock up people that hurt children? I believe that some countries would execute you for that.
his time past
but your time is not going to be past nor any parole,

I am sure for your dishonesty and cyber crimies,insults,and harming others you would be sentence for long term in prison without radio,tv, sink,and toilet,
or some security guards would execute you first

DON'T BE SO SURE OF OWN FREEDOM
SWORD OF DEMOKLESES ALSO IS ABOVE YOUR HEAD

Fennario

#489805 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
The strawmen are a dying breed because of you.
http://www.kellscraft.com/Scarecrowofoz/crowo... [image]
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489806 Feb 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your words... God(Yawhew)has blessed my life in so many ways, and continues to do so...
THANKS
I knew you are nice person behind your posts

May God richly bless you each day and night
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#489807 Feb 17, 2013
Of course I could be wrong,but when you look at everything going on the world today in relation to Bible prophecy,I've got a bad feeling the next Pope will eventually become known throughout the world as the person called 'the False Prophet' mentioned in the Holy Bible.....I wonder if he was born in Kenya....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#489808 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>She believes Liar Liar's lie that I set myself up as a Pastor and believes Tide is smart.... but more actually like brown-nosing... is that 1 "n" or 2 "n's" Catch?
Apostle Paul: "For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie" 2 Thessalonians 2:11
<quoted text>Jesus: "Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!" Matthew 18:7
Like a silly, worldly and stupid Christian, GW falls prey to Catch's and HL's seduction. Apparently, an avowed Atheists says that we shouldn't take The death of our Lord and His resurrection to seriously. GW is only happy to oblige!
<quoted text>
Apostle Paul: "Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons." I Timothy 4:1
When did Catcher say anything about our Lords resurrection? Stop lying! You read peoples post about as blindly as you read the Bible. You add words that suit your needs. You are a very confused man. I believe the story about you assigning positions to your "topix Church" in which YOU will be Pastor because I have heard it from a very reliable person..More than one person actually. I will believe them over you. Sorry, You have proven to me that you have no credibility when it comes to discernment.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489809 Feb 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,so that's how much they pay at the plasma banks these days? Wow,you're living large,huh Yo??
also shut your rat face,be obey,calm,quiet,
banks are able to make also plasma from you,

and don't seat here everyday,nobody needs you,
YOU ONLY HARM YOURSELVES AND OWN MISERABLE FUTURE

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#489810 Feb 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Guess that's another one of your scriptures that PROVES you can lose your salvation,huh?? If you only had a brain...you might be another Lincoln..
I have noticed sometime before that you have an aversion to the scriptures as well as to the truth, and you very often struggle to grasp the concept of both. Your very words to others betray you for the hypocrite that you are and I have delth with many like you throughout my life.

James 1:26
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

John 5:42
But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you

Fennario

#489811 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If this was a case of me just defending a friend, I'd be asking him just exactly what would be wrong with that.
It's not like I don't do that. This just isn't one of those times.
I agree with what IANS has been doing lately. I've wanted to do it myself ever since I "met" Skom.
It's a lesson about accountability. Skom walked right into it.
Thank you once again.

Location hidden

#489812 Feb 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Too right matey ~ I have been called evil many times by many Christians... but in reality, know that GOD knows my heart better than I do :)
Amen Serah,
Who would EVER call you evil? You are one of the most sincere and kindest person that I have met on topix. Let me take a wild quess though..A christian that thought you were being "nice" to unbelievers like Jesus told us to do???????

I get called that too but I feel that the Followers of Christ should share the LOVE of Jesus Christ to EVERYBODY, Not Condemn them. God Bless You my dear sister in Christ.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#489813 Feb 17, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, it is always an honor to speak with you. A true child of God shall be known by their words and actions in my humble opinion. I am well aware of your sincerity I am a linguist and deal with human emotion on a daily basis both written and spoken. The social ills of the world are formed in the heart and in the mind Monsieur. Seraphine and I know this all too well.
Bonsoir Sora, you are right that the social ills are formed in the heart often given the individuals circumstances in life, not always their fault for why one feels the way that they do, but the power of God through the Lord Jesus Christ can work miracles in the human beings mind and heart as well and create a new creature IN Christ, And I always pray this for every man and woman.

Blessings to you my friend.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489814 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember watching the first one while I was on a date.
Those aren't as bad as the Final Destination films.
Me and you need to watch a cartoon marathon right now!
Have you seen Rock-A-Doodle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gRhMRE9WAmgXX
u think so? They're a bit different tho aren't they, i don't know, i'm more scared of the saw films, but i jump more watching the final destination ones.

Yh, i seen it when i was a kid! I wanna be a kid again, life was so good and tension free then!!

I think i got to watch Ted, soon!!

OMG, have u read what BobLoblah wrote to me? I honestly didn't believe u when u said he was crazy, but i believe u now!! Why didn't any of u guys f*ckin' stop me if u knew he was truly crazy? I was new and i thought he was just messin' too! What the f*ck is wrong with people??

NEVER LET ME MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN!!!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489815 Feb 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>... No wonder they can't evolve into something that will survive, we are too busy interfering. Again.
Exactly. Evolution requires long time spans, man often makes changes faster then nature can keep up.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#489816 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. desert ..
Catch might want you to know that you should use 2 s's. Here HL (HelL) is referring to sex again, not food dessert. A purposeful and consistent display of sexual lust. How can a Christian not see through this perpetual perversion for constant sexual pleasure, I don't know, but even Stevie Wonder would be able to see it.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text> Happy Lesbo wrote: what does this have to do with your arrogance ??..
And yours? Why do atheists and other evolutinists think they must stop Christians from speaking about their beliefs publically? BUT if they include pro-homosexual diatribe in their posts or speech then it is okay? How is that not arrogance in a mixed judeo-Christian/secular society.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. consulting your crystal ball? Again ??.
I don't own one but the bible had already prophesied it or it's simply predictable. But the fact that you defend Liar Liar is because she is pro-homosexual and pro-gay marriage "and calls" herself a chrisitan.. lol well... one doesn't need a Crystal Ball to figure out that you two are basically holding hands going down the same yellow, I mean, rainbow-bricked road.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.... neither I nor Le_Le are the current subject matter, your arrogance and name calling is ..
Le le has been calling me, Juice and Lawest out of our names for weeks with her obssessive disorder and yet you never said anything for now. I can't call you a racist but I can certainly call you a heterophobe and a hippocrite as well. I spelled it that way on purpose.

Location hidden

#489817 Feb 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Snevaeh..
Thanks for sharing this. Its what we all should be doing. Sharing the Love and Blessings of God.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489818 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'll take that as a yes. Most people concealing their religious preferences are Christians. Feel free to correct me if I have misinterpreted your failure to answer the question directly.
No, I am not a Christian. You can tell by my clear and direct answer.
You bring up these things when I don't have teh energy to respond in full. LOL

I agree but I think it is a more convoluted form of peer pressure, one that involves being percieved as the "right kind of" Christian to others while maintaing what others consider heretical beliefs.

Fennario

#489821 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
It was most fortuitous that it was IANS, because I know he's not going to let you off the hook.
Dim likes it. I won't let him down.
Tide with Beach wrote:
You need to stop this before it gets out of hand. And keep in mind, it serves my purposes better if you don't. I guess I haven't really decided yet if I want you to recognize your failures or not. It's a good show either way.
Dim doesn't make good choices. He has chosen crime, Jesus, and slander. And now he chooses to hunker rather than make amends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Joe Fortuna 64,106
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Trumpisachump 973,837
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Student 45,244
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min marge 654,104
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 11 min amit 20
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 106,548
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min Leyland Truth Herald 445,468
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 281,882
More from around the web