|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>How can this be truthful? If you have wanted to challenge me on merit since you have met me then stands to reason you feel you have seen that as something that needs to be done based on my behavior. So you would have had plenty of chances to do so. The only time you have and to such a degree is when it has to do with IANS.All someone has to do is look at your arguments like jab is diff than slam or that the implication wasnt negative or pretending not to understand what it means for your perceptions to be colored by your friendship to see the extent merit has to do with it. It is ok to admit IANS means a lot to you
Diversion.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No, you said that 'you're here to help' with false pretenses. You simply got goaded and that was a passive-aggressive way to vent. Just as you're in here under false pretenses imho.
Thanks for the diagnosis, Pastor.

Now go prey.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
He is friends with a group of people on Topix from what I have seen
I have also seen his other friends in pretty wild conflicts where Tide barely says anything if at all
So why does he do so disproportionately so much with IANS?
If IANS means so much more to him than his other friends on Topix and he feels the need to defend anything said to him on Topix then so be it. Why not let him say that? He is currently denying it has anything to do with that and is based on merit. Personally I think it is abandonment issues or hero-worship but it may be his friendship with IANS Although the disproportionate responses would suggest then he sees IANS as his 'best Topix friend"
So do you think Tide is lying to me and he really is defending IANS because they are friends and not simply because he objected to what was said to him? I personally think his feelings for IANS plays a big role as well. Thank you for suggesting his defense of IANS is motivated by friendship. What I have been saying isn't that much different. For the friendship of another man on Topix to warrant such special consideration over others there must be a reason.
Your post was more helpful than you probably realized it was going to be
Thank you
My Topix best friend is River Tam.

My posting behavior seems disproportionate because it is. I rarely post this much. I might be responding this much because YOU keep replying to me. That's rare. I'd rather this conversation go ten times faster. I don't really like getting involved in discussions that spread out over weeks, like a slow drip. That's part of the reason. The main reason is, I care about accountability. I care about accuracy. And yes, I even care about a friend of mine being insulted for invalid reasons. But that happens every single day. The reasons for my posting behavior are varied, and complex. Nobody knows better than I do, so let me tell you, if that's alright. I'm not going to lie. I have no reason to.

When are you going to own up for your mistakes? This has been a good distraction so far, but I haven't forgotten.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Much better...now. I've been busy picking debris out of my eyes, then washing them, check 'em out OO
<3
Yeap, they look bright eyed and bushy tailed, lol.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementine, now I'm going to be accused of luring you over here.
Aren't you a member of my "group"?
Shoo!
what group leader you are?

if you would try to be my leader,
I am quiet sure at first you would have to lick my toes, and chalenge my bizzare deabates with you destroing you like old sneaker after 12 seasons of football games

SO?"leader" start play games with your own dr Shrink,
only always keep close mouth,because dr Shrink at first throw psychotic pills at your mouth to make you complete unaware of daily reality
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now go prey.
guy is not pastor
only ministerial servant of pastor church,serving before pastor altar, holding holy grall( water mixed with moon shine called holy water-blood christ)

also
always post THE TRUTH BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS ALSO ABLE TO SET YOU FREE

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Tide...if it was fortuitous that it was IANS because he isnt going to 'let me off the hook' then all the more reason your in volvement wouldnt be necessary right? Yet you have gotten involved and to the extent that it would spread you thin to be in other exchanges.And no I didnt paraphrase you incorrectly, you said it was fortuitous and didnt say why. I believe the reason to be obvious. I am glad you can admit you look up to an anonymous man posting on the Internet. The next step would be imo to be honest with youself on how much that motivates you to come to his defense.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It is written ms. devil, "...because as He is, so are we in this world."
Get thee hence...
<quoted text>
.. arrogance. Pure, simple arrogance ..
I believe what the scriptures says in the NT about various subjects. I can truly understand your opposition against The Bible, myself and some of the other Believers when we talk about certain things... especially homosexuality.

But it is what it is from a biblical scripture point of view. I certainly don't hate you or any other homosexual. But from a scriptural perspective, I had to speak out against it when your girl Le le becomes accusatory and preaches "another gospel" concerning homosexuality. That affirmation of homosexuality is the type of Christianity a lot of homosexuals like and they have no problem with that being spoken in the public sphere. But that's not only hypocritial on your part (because that false gospel favors your views)... but Le le's version is a lie to begin with and is of the devil.

Now what would I do if my child became a homosexual? Standby.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
My posting behavior seems disproportionate because it is. I rarely post this much. I might be responding this much because YOU keep replying to me. That's rare. I'd rather this conversation go ten times faster. I don't really like getting involved in discussions that spread out over weeks, like a slow drip. That's part of the reason. The main reason is, I care about accountability. I care about accuracy. And yes, I even care about a friend of mine being insulted for invalid reasons. But that happens every single day. The reasons for my posting behavior are varied, and complex. Nobody knows better than I do, so let me tell you, if that's alright. I'm not going to lie. I have no reason to.
When are you going to own up for your mistakes? This has been a good distraction so far, but I haven't forgotten.
what I despise among trolls like you,
word I
always try to put yourselves above others

if you lie, if you got no reason to lie, there is not anyone concern of your I and own ego forcing above others

you sounds like psycho disturb mentaly level of 29 degree

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now go prey.
I'm here to help (positively) but it seems that you are the one who has actually come in here to prey.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's River?

Send out a posse!

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
No the implication was they do
That's called an interpretation, or a perceived implication, if you would prefer. Implications are intentional, and they are the property of the person making them.
Skombolis wrote:
Nobody brings up a loophole that anybody they consider moral wouldn't use and includes it with a jab on Christians such as "ask the sky for forgiveness" and then can try to claim they were simply stating the possibility exists and be taken seriously
It's funny that you use the word "loophole" as if a perfect god would ever leave such a thing in his book. Perfect gods don't make mistakes, right? That must mean that these minimum requirements really are good enough, if you don't feel like going beyond them.

Wouldn't the god have made it a rule, if he really wanted it done?

You tell me.
Skombolis wrote:
He said it to imply Christians do it
I'm sure some do do it. He never said all, or implied it. At least, I'm reasonably certain. He's the one that gets to decide what he implied, after all.

Doodoo LOL.(This is me choosing to be immature)
Skombolis wrote:
It is amazing to me the lengths you will go to trying to deny the obvious
~Christians don't need to ask for forgiveness or make amends to the people they hurt because they can just ask the sky for forgiveness
You take that to 100 people and ask the if they think that is meant as a negative implication towards Christians and 98 say yes and the other two are you and IANS
Where are you getting these people? Pull them out of a college level English composition course, and I would be fine with the outcome.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

@scaritual....yes I added on to what you said. I did so by giving my perception. I didnt claim you said it. I didnt say I have never stuck up for friends. I am focusing on the extent he sticks up for one particular friend. And there is little merit in his posts for me to focus on and I certainlY dont need you to suggest to me what I should focus on concerning posts to me but thanks anyway. But again, I appreciate that you also felt that the motivating factor could have been his friendship with IANS.I believe that is the reason but am focusing on the unhealthy extent to which i believe it governs his responses. I am glad other people can see what the motivations may be even though Tide is denying it is why. You have been most helpful:)

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
Where's River?
Send out a posse!
It'll never work.

She can smell a posse a mile away.

(Thanks for the assist)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't make any private suggestion to anybody.
.. fibber. You PM'ed me, said the thread was a hoot, that you'd let me take a Harvard man over my knee if I joined ..

.. then you promised to introduce me to that hot actress you're representing, that you'd structure your fee to include a personal rendezvous for moi ..

.. fess up ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversion.
LOL..DESPERATION..he said he wanted to challenge me on merit since he met me so clearly if that was the case he had plenty of opportunities before my issues with IANS. i addressed what he posted specifically. I dont think you understand what diversion means. But again, your perceptions earlier about it having to do with friendship were helpful. Hey they cant all be winners:)

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementine, now I'm going to be accused of luring you over here.
Aren't you a member of my "group"?
Shoo!
.. let me clarify. Clem is stalking me. Wants the HL experience ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
eLeL backwards = LL = Liar Liar
.. are you having a SKOM moment ??..

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
@scaritual....yes I added on to what you said. I did so by giving my perception. I didnt claim you said it. I didnt say I have never stuck up for friends. I am focusing on the extent he sticks up for one particular friend. And there is little merit in his posts for me to focus on and I certainlY dont need you to suggest to me what I should focus on concerning posts to me but thanks anyway. But again, I appreciate that you also felt that the motivating factor could have been his friendship with IANS.I believe that is the reason but am focusing on the unhealthy extent to which i believe it governs his responses. I am glad other people can see what the motivations may be even though Tide is denying it is why. You have been most helpful:)
Spin and diversion.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

If any of my children became a homosexual as an adult after all the training in the Word of God and such... I would love them. I would be thoroughly disappointed. I would love them but I wouldn't accept their newfound "lifestyle". I say lifestyle because that is exactly what it is.

I would have no choice but to accept their choice that he or she have made but I would not condone it. I would be the same with them as I am with you guys. I would not thoroughly embrace that lifestyle and my own child would also have to respect my household and values concerning that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 471,161 - 471,180 of599,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

539 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Porkpie Hat 256,332
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 532,182
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 7 min frankrom 28
Do white women like black men? (Jun '11) 9 min frankrom 268
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min BenAdam 719,752
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 14 min frankrom 53,155
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min TheBlackSheep 223,964
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Strength and Honor 172,166
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 42 min crusty 114,922
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••