Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jan 11

Waco, KY

#489735 Feb 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
What is this "ear" you speak of?
It's like a nose for sounds.

You know how sometimes you make weird connections?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#489736 Feb 17, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
19 or 20???? You think that is the age of accountability? I don't believe there is a certain age attached to it but since the response is based on one’s "ability" to comprehend and respond to the message, a person becomes personally accountable when he or she reaches a point where they have the spiritual and mental facility to grasp the issues. This does not mean they are not sinful, but only that they have not reached a place where they can understand it. Have you taught your daughter to be "disgusted" by people who are different than she is? If she has sex before marriage,(like most teenagers will do, regardless of how much their parents forbid it) She will be in the same category as the rest of the sexual sins, ACCORDING to YOUR Religion. Will you disown her and cast her into outer darkness? Cant you see how judgemental and hypocritical you are? You aren't being like Jesus!!
That's one of the reasons I'm now in charge.

No more of that sort of crap.

But I have to go to a dinner engagement.

Wine will be included (as a sacrament of course).

Please everybody, be nice while I'm gone.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#489737 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are they given a pass from?
Would they be given the pass if they are gay and under 21?
<quoted text>
So how do you view accidentally being gay?
<quoted text>
That's terrible, about your prejudiced daughter, but I asked you to demonstrate that sexual preference is a choice.
Some boys naturally like boys, and some girls naturally like girls, and some of each are naturally attracted to both genders.
Why on Earth would someone choose to be gay, if they weren't naturally attracted to the same gender? Could you choose to do it? I couldn't. I can't even choose which flavors of ice cream I like. I can eat ice cream I don't like, against my natural preference, but I cannot change my preference via a simple choice.
Hi Tide..
You ask a very GOOD question up there.."Would they be given the pass if they are gay and under 21?" I can't wait to hearPastor Q's answer to this one.. You are very smart. I like that!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#489738 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Although your contention regarding forgiveness is valid, your efforts are futile ..
I thought that I was pretty successful. Perhaps you are gauging success as getting Dim to beg. That's not necessary. It's not even helpful. My goals have already been accomplished - I made my point in spades about the cheapness of Christian self-forgiveness, and I'm giving Dim his well earned comeuppance.

Besides, even if we do define success in those terms, I will probably succeed. Between other Christians eventually pressuring him to just belly up to put an end to the beating his church and god will take, and his continuing disgrace for as long as he continues fighting after being outed as a slandering liar in the wrong that is too proud to admit his error, I don't see where he has a choice.

Have any of you Christians had a private word with Dimbat yet? Personally, I'm getting tired of insulting him. It's not the way I want to be. But I will do it for Dim, because I care - tough love, you know.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489739 Feb 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
According to my Bible God has shown he can even love the wicked.....
And in so doing has damned the innocent.

Bible God is, in human terms, Evil. Fact.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489740 Feb 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What you upset to learn God did not kill satan....
Fot the same reason I get upset when when someone throws a rattlesankein a baby's crib.... then beats the baby for being bitten.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489741 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of the reasons I'm now in charge.
No more of that sort of crap.
But I have to go to a dinner engagement.
Wine will be included (as a sacrament of course).
Please everybody, be nice while I'm gone.
if dr Shrink and his associate depart from the face of all topics,and this place,

but now you are under day dreams, because you are on charge of own a....and own miseries

check your sacrament wine,if is not mixed with cow urine and moon shine?
comprende amigo??

Fennario

#489742 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Annie is a gentle spirit, you are a warrior ..
.. sometimes it's hard to stomach the mini gods on Topix ..
.. your posts probably help Annie continue her fight against injustices ..
.. your strength and the strength of other sages in this forum, confirm one reality: the struggle is worth the tummy ache ..
Thanks. You're a kitten yourself.

And of course you are correct about some of these people bringing out the fighter in me.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#489743 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. so, being a child of God means you can be arrogant ??..
.. thanks for that insight ..
If speaking against homosexuality, other fornications and rebuking chrisitan gay-affirmers who are pro-homosexual is considered arrogant then yes, that would be okay... brave and okay.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<< sliding long-stem yellow rose towards Grace >>
<< angel on shoulder, "NO !! HL - don't try to cop a feel." >>
<< sisterly hug, sigh >>
A Christian, gay-affirming yellow rose... with HL holding back some lustful thoughts to silly, gullible, unsuspecting GW.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. only if she admits to stalking me ..
A spirit of whoredoms
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you coming to my defense ??..
.. bless you, my son ..
Amen
Jesus: "Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling." Revelations 2:20-21

Jezebel's children: GW, LL The Liar and other christian gay affirmers and obviously non-christian gay-affirmers.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. only if she admits to stalking me ..
A spirit of sexual lust and salaciousness continues.

L8tr smile...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#489744 Feb 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
John 11:35
New International Version (NIV)
35 'Jesus wept.'
36 Then the Jews said,“See how he loved him!”
[ speaking of Lazarus ]
37 But some of them said,“Could not he who opened the eyes of the blind man have kept this man from dying?”
Jesus Raises Lazarus From the Dead
38 Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39 “Take away the stone,” he said.
“But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man,“by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days.”
40 Then Jesus said,“Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”
41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said,“Father, I thank you that you have heard me.
42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”
43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice,“Lazarus, come out!”
44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face.
Jesus said to them,“Take off the grave clothes and let him go.”
The next thing to resurrect is Jesus's real Love between 'neighbors' in here... it makes me weep to read...
Hi PW..
Thank you for this.. The LOVE of Jesus towards people is so much stronger than people realize.

Fennario

#489745 Feb 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Are you a Harvard law graduate?
Catcher1 wrote:
Yes.
Impressive!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489746 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought that I was pretty successful. Perhaps you are gauging success as getting Dim to beg. That's not necessary. It's not even helpful. My goals have already been accomplished - I made my point in spades about the cheapness of Christian self-forgiveness, and I'm giving Dim his well earned comeuppance.
Besides, even if we do define success in those terms, I will probably succeed. Between other Christians eventually pressuring him to just belly up to put an end to the beating his church and god will take, and his continuing disgrace for as long as he continues fighting after being outed as a slandering liar in the wrong that is too proud to admit his error, I don't see where he has a choice.
Have any of you Christians had a private word with Dimbat yet? Personally, I'm getting tired of insulting him. It's not the way I want to be. But I will do it for Dim, because I care - tough love, you know.
your records indicate that you are Dimbat
not only but also SCUMBAG not able to change anything without of aproval of dr Shrink.

your debates are worthy only to pee on them.

time destroyed all heros,and without of time you were never heros,not big bongo,nor someone who is dependent from you,

your focus are only down pants of some males with DNA MISTAKE Y

your educative faculty are finish dumpster diploma and trush digger to back up your agendas against those single christians

you never are able to chalenge bizzare and aswome posters exposing the truth who are People like you,
YOU ARE LAZY BUM ON WALFARE SEATING LIKE PARASITE WITHOUT OF OWN DESCENCY ON THIS TOPIC,BAMBLING NONSENSE LIKE DRANK CREATURE AFTER SMOKING MANITOU PIPE

also pack up your worthless toys, your frennies and flush asap with huge bucket of cow urines speed of pacific tsunami
my fart allow you to fly more faster,
because your engine only accept farts of dr Shrink

he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Since: Jan 11

Waco, KY

#489747 Feb 17, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Hi Tide..
You ask a very GOOD question up there.."Would they be given the pass if they are gay and under 21?" I can't wait to hearPastor Q's answer to this one.. You are very smart. I like that!!
Thanks.

Fennario

#489748 Feb 17, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen any "miracles" in your years of practicing medicine?
Interesting question.

No, I didn't. But of course, that is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489749 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>If speaking against homosexuality, other fornications and rebuking chrisitan gay-affirmers who are pro-homosexual is considered arrogant then yes, that would be okay... brave and okay.
<quoted text>A Christian, gay-affirming yellow rose... with HL holding back some lustful thoughts to silly, gullible, unsuspecting GW.
<quoted text>A spirit of whoredoms
<quoted text>Jesus: "Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling." Revelations 2:20-21
Jezebel's children: GW, LL The Liar and other christian gay affirmers and obviously non-christian gay-affirmers.
<quoted text>A spirit of sexual lust and salaciousness continues.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489750 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
And in so doing has damned the innocent.
Bible God is, in human terms, Evil. Fact.
What innocent.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489751 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Impressive!
you never impress own dr Shrink,
be sure he always takes care half heads like you" magister,ingineur,docent doctor,phisician, and goof,crazy ,mentaly and spiritualy sick"
YOU GOT PLENTY OF DELUSIONAL SKILLS
and only 200 dollars covered foodstamps

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489752 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Fot the same reason I get upset when when someone throws a rattlesankein a baby's crib.... then beats the baby for being bitten.
Whooo-Are you sore cause I whipped it on ya.
Well,I was kind I did not make you sing to me.lol
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489753 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting question.
No, I didn't. But of course, that is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?
cleaning trush from medicine room doesn't cause miracles only adiction and health injuries,
now I know you not stable top and reason why your are retarded half head medicine man?he he heeeeeeee
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489754 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you coming to my defense ??..
.. bless you, my son ..
Amen
who bless him- your son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Insults Are Easier 970,200
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 12 min ted 1,583
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Insults Are Easier 39,066
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 13 min Johnny 208
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 26 min WasteWater 246
Play "end of the word" part 2 43 min jasiEL 1,754
Ayo yang di bogor 1 hr WasteWater 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Catholic24 642,149
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 104,793
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 hr dr shrink 44,474
More from around the web