Lost In Transition

United States

#489663 Feb 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
You can't see it, but she has a gun between her legs.:)
And I thought she was just happy to see me.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489664 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>

When we talked before, I was playing it safe because I thought if I was too aggressive that you'd run away.
LOL...sigh, tell yourself whatever you have to my man
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS means as much to me as about a dozen other posters here.
I'd defend a perfect stranger if it was something
If that is true then it has to be considered along with the fact that you already admitted you look up to IANS. Which btw IMO that is what like a little brother does to a big brother or someone does to a hero. But either way, you look up to about a dozen other posters on Topix??

Why do you look up to so many people on the Internet? That is a pretty big hole you must be trying to fill

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#489665 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Tide...if it was fortuitous that it was IANS because he isnt going to 'let me off the hook' then all the more reason your in volvement wouldnt be necessary right?
Absolutely. My involvement is unnecessary.
Skombolis wrote:
Yet you have gotten involved and to the extent that it would spread you thin to be in other exchanges.And no I didnt paraphrase you incorrectly, you said it was fortuitous and didnt say why. I believe the reason to be obvious. I am glad you can admit you look up to an anonymous man posting on the Internet. The next step would be imo to be honest with youself on how much that motivates you to come to his defense.
I didn't intend for you to think that I thought you paraphrased me incorrectly about it being fortuitous. I was merely elaborating.

I'll see if I can quantify my motivations for you. Sorry that I can't do this in a pie graph.

1) Motivation of exposing and opposing your posting behavior (misrepresenting others)= 12%

2) Motivation of exposing and opposing your posting behavior (insulting others on shaky or nonexistent evidence)= 60%

3) Exampling Christian accountability = 18%

4) Personal feelings towards IANS (compelled to defend)= 2%

5) Personal assessment of IANS behavior as reinforcement for motivations 1,2, and 3 = 8%

I feel I should explain number 5. Knowing IANS behavior reinforced my other motivations because I know those other motivations may be followed by him in my absence. This would be the same for several other posters. Number 4 would likely be higher for others in my "group" as well, especially for females. I can't get rid of that aspect of my sexism.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#489666 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I believe what the scriptures says in the NT about various subjects. I can truly understand your opposition against The Bible, myself and some of the other Believers when we talk about certain things... especially homosexuality.
But it is what it is from a biblical scripture point of view. I certainly don't hate you or any other homosexual. But from a scriptural perspective, I had to speak out against it when your girl Le le becomes accusatory and preaches "another gospel" concerning homosexuality. That affirmation of homosexuality is the type of Christianity a lot of homosexuals like and they have no problem with that being spoken in the public sphere. But that's not only hypocritial on your part (because that false gospel favors your views)... but Le le's version is a lie to begin with and is of the devil.
Now what would I do if my child became a homosexual? Standby.
.. what does this have to do with your arrogance ??..

.. you called Le-Le a liar because her beliefs differ from yours, consulted your crystal ball and decided she wasn't ready for your hallowed, esteemed level of spirituality ..

.. address your own arrogance ..

With Established Harem

#489667 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll never work.
She can smell a posse a mile away.
(Thanks for the assist)
.. tell RT to come visit this thread for the HL experience ??..

With Established Harem

#489668 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
If any of my children became a homosexual as an adult after all the training in the Word of God and such... I would love them. I would be thoroughly disappointed. I would love them but I wouldn't accept their newfound "lifestyle". I say lifestyle because that is exactly what it is.
I would have no choice but to accept their choice that he or she have made but I would not condone it. I would be the same with them as I am with you guys. I would not thoroughly embrace that lifestyle and my own child would also have to respect my household and values concerning that.
.. ten "I" statements in your short post ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489669 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementine, now I'm going to be accused of luring you over here.
Aren't you a member of my "group"?
Shoo!
You can thank Tide for that!

Clementine is but Clementia ain't, whatever that means!

With Established Harem

#489670 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>How would you like it if I asked you "are you having a hetero moment??" And hypothetically, if you would have answered yes I would say, Good!. Hetero is not a bad thing for human beings.
.. when a woman fantasizes about taking a Harvard man over her lap, does that mean she's having a hetero moment ??..

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#489671 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
@Tide...actually it was IANS that used the term 'loophole'. I am shocked you dont know that with how closely you follow him. Hey why do you think Scaritual keeps bringing up how it isnt uncommon for ppl to stick up for friends? You already said that wasnt the case. I wonder if he doesnt believe you? I understand why he would make that point as to me its obvious what is motivating you. I think he doesnt understand the extent that you do it is the issue. But you may need to tell him again it had nothing to do with you sticking up for friends just to get your ducks in a row:)
Spin and diversion.

More of the same. You're also placing more there than I did say.

BTW, I'm motivated by friendship, there's nothing wrong with being a friend, and sometimes friends do say something when a friend is not represented as you know them to be.

Just as an aside: I don't see many people speaking about you and how they know you to be.

You can be a friend and be objective.

*You* may find other motives within the friendships *you* do have, and so extend what being a friend means to you, to others.

The point here is; You're using anything you can to divert the focus away from your lack of desire, or maybe its an inability, to look at the mistakes you made in not comprehending what was said.

So far you've mentioned IANS and attempted to impugn him as a physician and various other things - unrelated to what the conversation is about. You've done the same as far as Tide and what his motivations are, even though he's clearly stated his intent.

Now you've taken something I said, and tried to use that as a diversion too, by placing what you want it to mean, or appear to mean attempting to once again move the focus away from you and what you don't want to address.

Sometimes we fight against those who notice those things about about ourselves we most intensely dislike, and in doing so, that flaw becomes so obvious that you'll resort to any measure available and grasp at anything hoping others glance the other way.

If only for a moment.

With Established Harem

#489672 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you having a SKOM moment ??..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LoL...Circle the wagons...the last move of the desperate when their own two feet arent strong enough. Better call for reinforcements! Strange though...i thought you wanted a truce so I would stop bringing up that you try to 'out' people who stand up for what they believe in for personal gain? I guess cus that benefitted you at the time? Well no surprise to see you back at it now
.. chill, dude ..

.. humor, you know, to lighten up the crowd ..

.. when I raze someone, it's because I like them ..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489673 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>

I didn't intend for you to think that I thought you paraphrased me incorrectly about it being fortuitous. I was merely elaborating.
Tide said:

"You've incorrectly paraphrased me, and insulted me. Yet, I'm not even defending myself. I don't care. I hope you continue. It serves my purposes better if you do."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

So you didn't intend for me to think I paraphrased you incorrectly despite saying "You've incorrectly paraphrased me"?

And this is why liars defend other liars

The end

:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489674 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, prostate v. prostrate is not a spelling mistake.
They are two words, meaning entirely different things.
Although a prostate can be massaged while prostrate.
Oh!

I knew about prostate but not the other one, i learn something new on topix all the time, it's better than school!

I just watched saw 3 and now i'm watching saw 4, I've got bad images in my head, I need help!!! Why am i bloody doing this?? Call a doctor!!!

Embrace the grey.

#489675 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
If any of my children became a homosexual as an adult after all the training in the Word of God and such... I would love them. I would be thoroughly disappointed. I would love them but I wouldn't accept their newfound "lifestyle". I say lifestyle because that is exactly what it is.
I would have no choice but to accept their choice that he or she have made but I would not condone it. I would be the same with them as I am with you guys. I would not thoroughly embrace that lifestyle and my own child would also have to respect my household and values concerning that.
Are any of your children sinners?

Are you thoroughly disappointed?

Can you demonstrate that sexual preference is a choice?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#489676 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you called Le-Le a liar because her beliefs differ from yours, consulted your crystal ball and decided she wasn't ready for your hallowed, esteemed level of spirituality ..
.. address your own arrogance ..
Again, hypocritical on your part... the only reason why you defend her is because she is gay-affirming, calls herself a chrisitna and is seemingly pro-active in the homosexual cause for gay marriage.

I called Le le the Liar...'a liar', because that is what her spiritual father is AND she kept saying for some time that I set myself up as a Pastor a while ago on a list a group of us had when that certainly isn't the case.

As far as her beliefs, speaking fo arrogance...out of "sheer arrogance" and "obsession" she keeps challenging my beliefs and others... so I challenge hers from time to time when I get bored. Fair trade, no?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#489677 Feb 17, 2013
Edit: Meh... last post... "calls herself a christian." "fo to of"

Embrace the grey.

#489678 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I said posse.
Your spelling is atrocious.
She smells good.

That's all I'm sayin'.

With Established Harem

#489679 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better have a talk with Clementine.
She's gonna get bounced from the "group."
She's two months behind on her dues.
.. we've visiting this coming weekend ..

.. she be able to pay her dues on 2-25-2013 ..

With Established Harem

#489680 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't RiversideRedneck show up here?
Is he part of our "group"?
.. RR is a switch-hitter ..
mike

AOL

#489681 Feb 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. You know,I was planning to just ignore you since you've been back,and I plan to. But I have to ask just ONE question: Are you REALLY as stupid as you come across,or are you just a pretender?
Hello Doc

You miss me buddy?

With Established Harem

#489682 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>From what I've seen thus far, you initially will like anyone who you see may accept some of your ownviews on homosexuality, would come close to it or who is silent about the subject... that's natural.
No sweat here...
But you will reject those who would share with you the Bible truth concerning this particular subject or better yet, Salvation only through Christ Jesus. I'm sure you heard all about it before. That's a natural reaction too. I'm just letting you know that you not liking me does not make the wheels not turn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristineM 743,923
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Tim Osman 118,294
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 545,098
Is it time for Muslim Internment Camps? 8 min Kid_Tomorrow 14
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 11 min Doctor REALITY 25
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Catcher1 228,577
Cooking club 15 min Kid_Tomorrow 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min Pegasus 260,199
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Hot Top 2020 979
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr mdbuilder 174,202

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE