Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489674 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, prostate v. prostrate is not a spelling mistake.
They are two words, meaning entirely different things.
Although a prostate can be massaged while prostrate.
Oh!

I knew about prostate but not the other one, i learn something new on topix all the time, it's better than school!

I just watched saw 3 and now i'm watching saw 4, I've got bad images in my head, I need help!!! Why am i bloody doing this?? Call a doctor!!!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#489675 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
If any of my children became a homosexual as an adult after all the training in the Word of God and such... I would love them. I would be thoroughly disappointed. I would love them but I wouldn't accept their newfound "lifestyle". I say lifestyle because that is exactly what it is.
I would have no choice but to accept their choice that he or she have made but I would not condone it. I would be the same with them as I am with you guys. I would not thoroughly embrace that lifestyle and my own child would also have to respect my household and values concerning that.
Are any of your children sinners?

Are you thoroughly disappointed?

Can you demonstrate that sexual preference is a choice?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#489676 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what does this have to do with your arrogance ??..
.. you called Le-Le a liar because her beliefs differ from yours, consulted your crystal ball and decided she wasn't ready for your hallowed, esteemed level of spirituality ..
.. address your own arrogance ..
Again, hypocritical on your part... the only reason why you defend her is because she is gay-affirming, calls herself a chrisitna and is seemingly pro-active in the homosexual cause for gay marriage.

I called Le le the Liar...'a liar', because that is what her spiritual father is AND she kept saying for some time that I set myself up as a Pastor a while ago on a list a group of us had when that certainly isn't the case.

As far as her beliefs, speaking fo arrogance...out of "sheer arrogance" and "obsession" she keeps challenging my beliefs and others... so I challenge hers from time to time when I get bored. Fair trade, no?

“Saved. ”

#489677 Feb 17, 2013
Edit: Meh... last post... "calls herself a christian." "fo to of"

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#489678 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I said posse.
Your spelling is atrocious.
She smells good.

That's all I'm sayin'.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#489679 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better have a talk with Clementine.
She's gonna get bounced from the "group."
She's two months behind on her dues.
.. we've visiting this coming weekend ..

.. she be able to pay her dues on 2-25-2013 ..

With Established Harem

#489680 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't RiversideRedneck show up here?
Is he part of our "group"?
.. RR is a switch-hitter ..
mike

AOL

#489681 Feb 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. You know,I was planning to just ignore you since you've been back,and I plan to. But I have to ask just ONE question: Are you REALLY as stupid as you come across,or are you just a pretender?
Hello Doc

You miss me buddy?

With Established Harem

#489682 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>From what I've seen thus far, you initially will like anyone who you see may accept some of your ownviews on homosexuality, would come close to it or who is silent about the subject... that's natural.
No sweat here...
But you will reject those who would share with you the Bible truth concerning this particular subject or better yet, Salvation only through Christ Jesus. I'm sure you heard all about it before. That's a natural reaction too. I'm just letting you know that you not liking me does not make the wheels not turn.
.. what does this have to do with your arrogance ??..

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#489683 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Well it wasnt principle or merit so you should definitely go with the truth. Hey its natural to stick up for people you look up to. Maybe not to the extent you do it but knowing if half the battle:)
Where is rock bottom for you?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489684 Feb 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Spin and diversion.
More of the same. You're also placing more there than I did say.
riiight, its called adding my own opinion in a reply

Fascinating concept huh?
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I'm motivated by friendship, there's nothing wrong with being a friend, and sometimes friends do say something when a friend is not represented as you know them to be.
Just as an aside: I don't see many people speaking about you and how they know you to be.
You can be a friend and be objective.
*You* may find other motives within the friendships *you* do have, and so extend what being a friend means to you, to others.
The point here is; You're using anything you can to divert the focus away from your lack of desire, or maybe its an inability, to look at the mistakes you made in not comprehending what was said.
So far you've mentioned IANS and attempted to impugn him as a physician and various other things - unrelated to what the conversation is about. You've done the same as far as Tide and what his motivations are, even though he's clearly stated his intent.
Now you've taken something I said, and tried to use that as a diversion too, by placing what you want it to mean, or appear to mean ó attempting to once again move the focus away from you and what you don't want to address.
Sometimes we fight against those who notice those things about about ourselves we most intensely dislike, and in doing so, that flaw becomes so obvious that you'll resort to any measure available and grasp at anything hoping others glance the other way.
If only for a moment.
I am sorry but as I was reading and realizing you clearly have been following along I got distracted thinking about about what a huge hypocrite you are. IANS asked if I sleep with sheep and if my mother is a prostitiute

And I have reasons to question what kind of doctor IANS is. His posts to me come off as someone who didn't like his patients as despite me asking him several times still can't bring himself to say otherwise. I think he saw them as a necessary evil to make money and would have just as soon not had to dal with any of them.

I think he thinks people can't follow his instructions because he is a liar

And I found it alarming even as an attempted joke he would suggest a medication that doesn't even serve the function it would need to in order for the joke to work. It makes me wonder how much he knows about what he used to prescribe and don't try telling me doctors aren't out there that are just whores for big pharma. So why wouldn't I suspect a an egotist and a liar who can't bring himself to say his patients weren't simply a mean to an end (money)?

But I really have no interest in chatting with like the 7th wheel. You can circle the wagons over that away cause I am heading out to the real world. Scary huh? A world where I don't need online heroes to look up to

Well it has been real and it has been fun but it hasn't been real fun:)

Location hidden

#489685 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not defensive, Skom.
It's called humor. Clementia understands; you can too, if you try.
In my view, it would behoove posters here to lighten up a bit. Makes life more enjoyable.
You take yourselves far to seriously.
And no, I'm not going to make an issue out of the word "group."
You drop it and I'll drop it.
Yh, but not everyone is as understand as me, Catcher!!:)

The last line is too funny! Well, it is in my head!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#489686 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I'd defend a perfect stranger if it was something I felt strongly about. I'd defend them to at least the same degree. Is that a foreign concept to you?
I second that.

“Saved. ”

#489687 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. when a woman fantasizes about taking a Harvard man over her lap, does that mean she's having a hetero moment ??..
It depends if the Harvard man is really a woman pretending to be a man that the woman is fantasizing about...

Now, if the situation was normalized I could give you a simple, direct answer and say, "Yes, she's having a hetero moment..." But this is not a normal situation these in these times and days.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#489688 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. SKOM, I happen to like you. Ya, I do. And, I like AIN, Grace, Le_Le, Luci in the Sky (with diamonds), Catcher, Serah, Tide + a bunch of other folks ..
.. but, I'm not overly fond of Q or CS ..
.. relax dude. Find yourself a bird, fly with her ..
Thank You HL..
I like you too and I am not fond of those two either. They dont represent Jesus Christ as our Redeemer. You ask me one time "how Jesus set us free"..Those who understand the true meaning of Grace..Knows that Jesus paid the full sin debt that we owed a Holy God FOR us by His sacrifice on the cross. He set us free from condemnation and guilt IF we choose to believe and trust that. He isn't asking us to jump through hoops like these religious people seem to think, although, that was the way it USE to be, Before the New Covenant. Q and CS want to keep people under bondage because their preacher has taught them that all their lives. They are not preaching the Gospel. They are only preaching the Old Covenant Law that God handed down to the Jewish people to show them that they needed a Savior. Anyway, Enough of that for now.. LOL..Where do you find all these cute little cats? I work at a vets office and we have 2 beautiful cats that people dropped off and never came back to get them..That Infuriates me to no end... I rescue unwanted dogs and find them homes all the time. You have a good heart HL..I love this saying.."You can tell the true nature of a persons soul by their treatment of animals" Thanks for being so kind to them. It say's a lot about you..ALL GOOD!!:)

“Saved. ”

#489689 Feb 17, 2013
Edit: "But this is not a normal situation in these days and times"

Location hidden

#489690 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. let me clarify. Clem is stalking me. Wants the HL experience ..
I agree!

That Clem is strange, i think she copied the short version of my name!! She just pops outta nowhere and then BOOM, disappears!!

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#489691 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL...sigh, tell yourself whatever you have to my man
Ditto.
Skombolis wrote:
If that is true then it has to be considered along with the fact that you already admitted you look up to IANS. Which btw IMO that is what like a little brother does to a big brother or someone does to a hero. But either way, you look up to about a dozen other posters on Topix??
Why do you look up to so many people on the Internet? That is a pretty big hole you must be trying to fill
It's a donut. They're the jelly.

There has to be something wrong with me, right? Has to be.

I can learn from a hobo if they have something to teach. I don't mind. Good information stands on it's own. I've just found several people that are also adept at finding good information. That's hard to do off the internet.

Location hidden

#489692 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better have a talk with Clementine.
She's gonna get bounced from the "group."
She's two months behind on her dues.
Yh, If u can catch her!

Let the race begin!!
mike

AOL

#489693 Feb 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
To assume is to err and too group is also to err.No two individuals think with only one brain.
What is so difficult about forgiveness and love.
Thanks

If you "Fake" wanna-be christians were real, you would admit forgiving and showing love is actually very difficult.

Typical of professing christians, what is right is always on the tip-of-the-tongue of professing christians, they seldom ever do what they know is right to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min GW2U-Next Victim ... 775,548
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Clearwater 175,680
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 9 min Hatti_Hollerand 90
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Blk Thndr 441,784
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min pusherman_ 559,619
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 21 min Ed Teach 53,255
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 28 min Awesomo 770
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min Dr_Zorderz 265,170
More from around the web