Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#489717 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just opened a fortune cookie (got Chinese takeout last night), and my fortune reads:
A SURPRISE TREAT AWAITS YOU
Any idea what that may be about?
.. desert ..

With Established Harem

#489718 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seconding the recommendation to have Clementia join the "group"?
All in favor, say...
.. only if she admits to stalking me ..
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#489719 Feb 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
In the 'Perspective' section of today's Arkansas Democrat-Gazette,there's an article that says 'It took brains to get as big as Micheal Jordan'. Oh yeah?? Is that why his Charlotte Bobcats CONSISTENTLY have one of the worst NBA records in the league?? Jordan may be super rich,but God is punishing him with a crappy team for how he dumped his wife for that blond.
:(

With Established Harem

#489720 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a child of God... if that makes me arrogant, so mode it be. Why do some people think they can censor people from speaking their beliefs in the public sphere?
Now if you are going to do the endless loop arrogance thing then I will do the same with my interrogative above... and we can dance the endless loop thing for a while.
.. so, being a child of God means you can be arrogant ??..

.. thanks for that insight ..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#489721 Feb 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I know, I just couldn't believe it, he said i was in his heart and soul, but then he flips, like u flip an omelette, who would have thought it, eh?
I think he's upset coz i called the wedding off!
That's what sociopaths do.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#489722 Feb 17, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I am a christina too. I kinda like that. How are you catcher? Thanks for the laugh
I'm fine, Grace, and thanks to you as well.

We do need some humor here, some take themselves far too seriously.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489723 Feb 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
If you "Fake" wanna-be christians were real, you would admit forgiving and showing love is actually very difficult.
Typical of professing christians, what is right is always on the tip-of-the-tongue of professing christians, they seldom ever do what they know is right to do.
You know Mike I meet alot of folks just like you.Use every excuse in the book,point the finger at someone else,say it not my fault,Holler fake at someone you never meet and surely do not know.All done in the name of You do not like there beliefs.Like right here according to you I am a fake wanna be.A fake wanna be for who.Who out there is that important I have to play the fake part for.So tell me what is right someone who is fake or someone who want to play a game.I honestly think all your interested in is the game and play the fake of I do not understand and yet you speak of fake wanna be christians yet I do not see you interact with other for any type of learning or education what does this say for you.Then you want to talk about forgiveness and love you got to practice before you can learn mike but playing games is not the way to do it.So think what you may I have no reason to be anyone other than myself and certainly not here to impress or make points just here to share is all.I can share and simply walk away knowing I do the best knew how and hoping I done the right thing.

With Established Harem

#489724 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you view accidentally being gay?
.. are you coming to my defense ??..

.. bless you, my son ..

Amen

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#489725 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seconding the recommendation to have Clementia join the "group"?
All in favor, say...
um...Yes?
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#489726 Feb 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings monsieur, I meant every word of it of course, the true answer to people getting along well and having more courtesy and patience with one another would be to to truly get GOD into their hearts and that alone would cure so many social ill;s in both this thread and in the world in general.
May you two have a Blessed day IN the Lord Sora.
Bonsoir Monsieur, it is always an honor to speak with you. A true child of God shall be known by their words and actions in my humble opinion. I am well aware of your sincerity I am a linguist and deal with human emotion on a daily basis both written and spoken. The social ills of the world are formed in the heart and in the mind Monsieur. Seraphine and I know this all too well.

Location hidden

#489727 Feb 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
AYE!!!
You can't vote!

No fair!

Cheater!

Come here. Time for punishment.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489728 Feb 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Not a very good effort lil wispers.
Again, I have poor comprehension skills, I beg you to show me what you mean.
You have poor comprehension skills by chose.You enjoy trying to make people stand in front of you to explain what you already read or know.Mike comprehen transparent.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#489729 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
riiight, its called adding my own opinion in a reply
Fascinating concept huh?
No, I understand that people will misrepresent the words of another and then attempt to call it an "opinion" when it's pointed out that they've misrepresented what you said.

In my lexicon when you do that, that's being disingenuous, and that's my opinion.
Skombolis wrote:
I am sorry but as I was reading and realizing you clearly have been following along I got distracted thinking about about what a huge hypocrite you are. IANS asked if I sleep with sheep and if my mother is a prostitiute.
Yeah, he has a pretty good sense of humor.

But I don't think he meant you slept with your mother.
Skombolis wrote:
And I have reasons to question what kind of doctor IANS is. His posts to me come off as someone who didn't like his patients as despite me asking him several times still can't bring himself to say otherwise.
Such irony...
Skombolis wrote:
I think he saw them as a necessary evil to make money and would have just as soon not had to dal with any of them.
I think he thinks people can't follow his instructions because he is a liar
^^That^^, is an opinion, BTW.
Skombolis wrote:
And I found it alarming even as an attempted joke he would suggest a medication that doesn't even serve the function it would need to in order for the joke to work. It makes me wonder how much he knows about what he used to prescribe and don't try telling me doctors aren't out there that are just whores for big pharma.So why wouldn't I suspect a an egotist and a liar who can't bring himself to say his patients weren't simply a mean to an end (money)?
^^Uninformed opinion.^^

(that's my opinion)
Skombolis wrote:
But I really have no interest in chatting with like the 7th wheel. You can circle the wagons over that away cause I am heading out to the real world. Scary huh? A world where I don't need online heroes to look up to
The Internet Toolbox Of Debate Failure.

Excuse #2. "I have a *real* life...I am busy with more *important* things"

Yet they decided to join or engage, often paragraph after paragraph, response after response, day after day. Meant to denigrate, and indicate the discussion is unimportant. But it was important enough to say that it wasn't important — when it becomes time to actually address the issue after all other tactics have failed. So...

"I've got a real life to attend to, it's important, and I have to go".

A frustrating and a weak excuse. They will return, however.
Skombolis wrote:
Well it has been real and it has been fun but it hasn't been real fun:)
^^Opinion^^

Location hidden

#489730 Feb 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
um...Yes?
Ear!

You say, "Ear ear!"

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#489731 Feb 17, 2013
John 11:35
New International Version (NIV)
35 'Jesus wept.'

36 Then the Jews said,“See how he loved him!”
[ speaking of Lazarus ]

37 But some of them said,“Could not he who opened the eyes of the blind man have kept this man from dying?”

Jesus Raises Lazarus From the Dead

38 Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39 “Take away the stone,” he said.

“But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man,“by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days.”

40 Then Jesus said,“Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”

41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said,“Father, I thank you that you have heard me.

42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice,“Lazarus, come out!”

44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face.

Jesus said to them,“Take off the grave clothes and let him go.”

The next thing to resurrect is Jesus's real Love between 'neighbors' in here... it makes me weep to read...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#489732 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>All have sinned and come short of God's Glory... in my view, children are given a pass until 19 or 20 years of age.
<quoted text>Sometimes, there are different levels of disappointment. Not sweeping the floor isn't the same as playing baseball and accidently breaking your neighbors window when you warned your kids not to play baseball in the street.
<quoted text>The boys naturally like girls because their male. Even my youngest says, "When I'm married." They know what God's word says about healthy relationships concerning male and female (man and wife). My daughter is female, she likes guys and is disgusted with the thought of gay marriage.
19 or 20???? You think that is the age of accountability? I don't believe there is a certain age attached to it but since the response is based on one’s "ability" to comprehend and respond to the message, a person becomes personally accountable when he or she reaches a point where they have the spiritual and mental facility to grasp the issues. This does not mean they are not sinful, but only that they have not reached a place where they can understand it. Have you taught your daughter to be "disgusted" by people who are different than she is? If she has sex before marriage,(like most teenagers will do, regardless of how much their parents forbid it) She will be in the same category as the rest of the sexual sins, ACCORDING to YOUR Religion. Will you disown her and cast her into outer darkness? Cant you see how judgemental and hypocritical you are? You aren't being like Jesus!!

Location hidden

#489733 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. are you coming to my defense ??..
.. bless you, my son ..
Amen
Whaaaaaaa?

You're g-g-g-g-giving me your blessing?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#489734 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Ear!
You say, "Ear ear!"
What is this "ear" you speak of?

Location hidden

#489735 Feb 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
What is this "ear" you speak of?
It's like a nose for sounds.

You know how sometimes you make weird connections?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#489736 Feb 17, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
19 or 20???? You think that is the age of accountability? I don't believe there is a certain age attached to it but since the response is based on one’s "ability" to comprehend and respond to the message, a person becomes personally accountable when he or she reaches a point where they have the spiritual and mental facility to grasp the issues. This does not mean they are not sinful, but only that they have not reached a place where they can understand it. Have you taught your daughter to be "disgusted" by people who are different than she is? If she has sex before marriage,(like most teenagers will do, regardless of how much their parents forbid it) She will be in the same category as the rest of the sexual sins, ACCORDING to YOUR Religion. Will you disown her and cast her into outer darkness? Cant you see how judgemental and hypocritical you are? You aren't being like Jesus!!
That's one of the reasons I'm now in charge.

No more of that sort of crap.

But I have to go to a dinner engagement.

Wine will be included (as a sacrament of course).

Please everybody, be nice while I'm gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min RoSesz 649,765
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 47 min Catcher1 55,895
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Just Saying 972,381
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr DENG 39,052
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 426
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 182,930
should i give my brother a bj? (Dec '12) 2 hr James 33
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr WasteWater 2,291
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web