dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489633 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the diagnosis, Pastor.
Now go prey.
guy is not pastor
only ministerial servant of pastor church,serving before pastor altar, holding holy grall( water mixed with moon shine called holy water-blood christ)

also
always post THE TRUTH BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS ALSO ABLE TO SET YOU FREE

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489634 Feb 17, 2013
Tide...if it was fortuitous that it was IANS because he isnt going to 'let me off the hook' then all the more reason your in volvement wouldnt be necessary right? Yet you have gotten involved and to the extent that it would spread you thin to be in other exchanges.And no I didnt paraphrase you incorrectly, you said it was fortuitous and didnt say why. I believe the reason to be obvious. I am glad you can admit you look up to an anonymous man posting on the Internet. The next step would be imo to be honest with youself on how much that motivates you to come to his defense.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#489635 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It is written ms. devil, "...because as He is, so are we in this world."
Get thee hence...
<quoted text>
.. arrogance. Pure, simple arrogance ..
I believe what the scriptures says in the NT about various subjects. I can truly understand your opposition against The Bible, myself and some of the other Believers when we talk about certain things... especially homosexuality.

But it is what it is from a biblical scripture point of view. I certainly don't hate you or any other homosexual. But from a scriptural perspective, I had to speak out against it when your girl Le le becomes accusatory and preaches "another gospel" concerning homosexuality. That affirmation of homosexuality is the type of Christianity a lot of homosexuals like and they have no problem with that being spoken in the public sphere. But that's not only hypocritial on your part (because that false gospel favors your views)... but Le le's version is a lie to begin with and is of the devil.

Now what would I do if my child became a homosexual? Standby.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489636 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
My Topix best friend is River Tam.
My posting behavior seems disproportionate because it is. I rarely post this much. I might be responding this much because YOU keep replying to me. That's rare. I'd rather this conversation go ten times faster. I don't really like getting involved in discussions that spread out over weeks, like a slow drip. That's part of the reason. The main reason is, I care about accountability. I care about accuracy. And yes, I even care about a friend of mine being insulted for invalid reasons. But that happens every single day. The reasons for my posting behavior are varied, and complex. Nobody knows better than I do, so let me tell you, if that's alright. I'm not going to lie. I have no reason to.
When are you going to own up for your mistakes? This has been a good distraction so far, but I haven't forgotten.
what I despise among trolls like you,
word I
always try to put yourselves above others

if you lie, if you got no reason to lie, there is not anyone concern of your I and own ego forcing above others

you sounds like psycho disturb mentaly level of 29 degree

“Saved. ”

#489637 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the diagnosis, Pastor.
Now go prey.
I'm here to help (positively) but it seems that you are the one who has actually come in here to prey.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#489638 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
My Topix best friend is River Tam.
My posting behavior seems disproportionate because it is. I rarely post this much. I might be responding this much because YOU keep replying to me. That's rare. I'd rather this conversation go ten times faster. I don't really like getting involved in discussions that spread out over weeks, like a slow drip. That's part of the reason. The main reason is, I care about accountability. I care about accuracy. And yes, I even care about a friend of mine being insulted for invalid reasons. But that happens every single day. The reasons for my posting behavior are varied, and complex. Nobody knows better than I do, so let me tell you, if that's alright. I'm not going to lie. I have no reason to.
When are you going to own up for your mistakes? This has been a good distraction so far, but I haven't forgotten.
Where's River?

Send out a posse!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#489639 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
No the implication was they do
That's called an interpretation, or a perceived implication, if you would prefer. Implications are intentional, and they are the property of the person making them.
Skombolis wrote:
Nobody brings up a loophole that anybody they consider moral wouldn't use and includes it with a jab on Christians such as "ask the sky for forgiveness" and then can try to claim they were simply stating the possibility exists and be taken seriously
It's funny that you use the word "loophole" as if a perfect god would ever leave such a thing in his book. Perfect gods don't make mistakes, right? That must mean that these minimum requirements really are good enough, if you don't feel like going beyond them.

Wouldn't the god have made it a rule, if he really wanted it done?

You tell me.
Skombolis wrote:
He said it to imply Christians do it
I'm sure some do do it. He never said all, or implied it. At least, I'm reasonably certain. He's the one that gets to decide what he implied, after all.

Doodoo LOL.(This is me choosing to be immature)
Skombolis wrote:
It is amazing to me the lengths you will go to trying to deny the obvious
~Christians don't need to ask for forgiveness or make amends to the people they hurt because they can just ask the sky for forgiveness
You take that to 100 people and ask the if they think that is meant as a negative implication towards Christians and 98 say yes and the other two are you and IANS
Where are you getting these people? Pull them out of a college level English composition course, and I would be fine with the outcome.

Location hidden

#489640 Feb 17, 2013
@scaritual....yes I added on to what you said. I did so by giving my perception. I didnt claim you said it. I didnt say I have never stuck up for friends. I am focusing on the extent he sticks up for one particular friend. And there is little merit in his posts for me to focus on and I certainlY dont need you to suggest to me what I should focus on concerning posts to me but thanks anyway. But again, I appreciate that you also felt that the motivating factor could have been his friendship with IANS.I believe that is the reason but am focusing on the unhealthy extent to which i believe it governs his responses. I am glad other people can see what the motivations may be even though Tide is denying it is why. You have been most helpful:)

Embrace the grey.

#489641 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Where's River?
Send out a posse!
It'll never work.

She can smell a posse a mile away.

(Thanks for the assist)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#489642 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't make any private suggestion to anybody.
.. fibber. You PM'ed me, said the thread was a hoot, that you'd let me take a Harvard man over my knee if I joined ..

.. then you promised to introduce me to that hot actress you're representing, that you'd structure your fee to include a personal rendezvous for moi ..

.. fess up ..

Location hidden

#489643 Feb 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversion.
LOL..DESPERATION..he said he wanted to challenge me on merit since he met me so clearly if that was the case he had plenty of opportunities before my issues with IANS. i addressed what he posted specifically. I dont think you understand what diversion means. But again, your perceptions earlier about it having to do with friendship were helpful. Hey they cant all be winners:)

With Established Harem

#489644 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementine, now I'm going to be accused of luring you over here.
Aren't you a member of my "group"?
Shoo!
.. let me clarify. Clem is stalking me. Wants the HL experience ..

With Established Harem

#489645 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
eLeL backwards = LL = Liar Liar
.. are you having a SKOM moment ??..

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#489646 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
@scaritual....yes I added on to what you said. I did so by giving my perception. I didnt claim you said it. I didnt say I have never stuck up for friends. I am focusing on the extent he sticks up for one particular friend. And there is little merit in his posts for me to focus on and I certainlY dont need you to suggest to me what I should focus on concerning posts to me but thanks anyway. But again, I appreciate that you also felt that the motivating factor could have been his friendship with IANS.I believe that is the reason but am focusing on the unhealthy extent to which i believe it governs his responses. I am glad other people can see what the motivations may be even though Tide is denying it is why. You have been most helpful:)
Spin and diversion.

“Saved. ”

#489647 Feb 17, 2013
If any of my children became a homosexual as an adult after all the training in the Word of God and such... I would love them. I would be thoroughly disappointed. I would love them but I wouldn't accept their newfound "lifestyle". I say lifestyle because that is exactly what it is.

I would have no choice but to accept their choice that he or she have made but I would not condone it. I would be the same with them as I am with you guys. I would not thoroughly embrace that lifestyle and my own child would also have to respect my household and values concerning that.

Long Beach, CA

#489648 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll never work.
She can smell a posse a mile away.
(Thanks for the assist)
I said posse.

Your spelling is atrocious.

Location hidden

#489649 Feb 17, 2013
@Tide...actually it was IANS that used the term 'loophole'. I am shocked you dont know that with how closely you follow him. Hey why do you think Scaritual keeps bringing up how it isnt uncommon for ppl to stick up for friends? You already said that wasnt the case. I wonder if he doesnt believe you? I understand why he would make that point as to me its obvious what is motivating you. I think he doesnt understand the extent that you do it is the issue. But you may need to tell him again it had nothing to do with you sticking up for friends just to get your ducks in a row:)

“Saved. ”

#489650 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you having a SKOM moment ??..
How would you like it if I asked you "are you having a hetero moment??" And hypothetically, if you would have answered yes I would say, Good!. Hetero is not a bad thing for human beings.

Embrace the grey.

#489651 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
So you dont want to spead yourself too thin is the reason? I actually would agree as it would be hard to put any serious time into defending anyone else with the time you dedicate to defending IANS.One might suggest another way not to spead yourself so thin is not to be so vested in defending another man on Topix and letting him speak for himself. Most people will defend a poster here and there. I dont know anybody else that spends so much time doing it for one poster that to do so for others would spread them thin. Just saying
If I was defending him, I would say so. I see nothing wrong with doing that. Are you saying there would be?

Let's humor you and say that I did it only because I don't want people hurting my dear friend IANS. So what if I did?

It doesn't matter to me so much which version you accept, the one you made up or the one I told you.

Either I stood up for a friend, or I stood up for a principal.

Let me know which version you have decided was real so I can start believing in it too.

Long Beach, CA

#489652 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fibber. You PM'ed me, said the thread was a hoot, that you'd let me take a Harvard man over my knee if I joined ..
.. then you promised to introduce me to that hot actress you're representing, that you'd structure your fee to include a personal rendezvous for moi ..
.. fess up ..
My bills are all due and the baby needs shoes and I'm busted.
Cotton is down to a quarter a pound, but I'm busted.
I got a cow that went dry and a hen that won't lay,
A big stack of bills that gets bigger each day,
The county's gonna haul my belongings away cause I'm busted.

BTW, I'm not representing her. She's the adversary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 554,917
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Clearwater 764,708
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Charlie Sheen 263,510
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 15 min Sanan 1,192
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 20 min Yahooram 136
Because I'm Cool like that....... 31 min Doctor REALITY 4
Unborn Baby Up For Adoption (Jan '13) 51 min Manpreet 94
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr HipGnosis 175,043
Moses never existed 3 hr jjustice0981 558

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE