Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you to be a danger to those in the world
who are seeking Love.
You are smug and full of yourself- granting forgivness
to yourself for all you do to bring hate and division
to human kind..
You refer to others as "worthless"?
Sorry- can't except that, and never will.
I do not claim to have a Gospel Qu..
I simply offer my opinion of what I believe true to me-
to my heart.
Take it or leave it..either way, you have zero impact on my heart-
I fear for those whose heart's you may have influance
over though...
Do you ever pause and wonder why you feel the need to try and control
another's soul's destiny??
Who do you really think you are- in the scheme of things?
pssst.. here's a hint- you aren't as significant as you think
you are.
I used to think that when Jesus said to not cast your pearls before swine that He was talking mainly about unbelievers... but I have come to realize that swine isn't in reference to all unbelievers but in reference to those who come against the truth of our Lord. Not all unbelievers come against Believers or the principles of the Gospel... But those who do such things are SOME unbelievers and some believers (such as your backslidden, carnal AND shaky self).

Because of your own choice, you are simply fulfilling that prophecy in scripture where it talks about silly women being laden with different "lusts". So the lust of the flesh you will do... the deeds of the devil are in your heart and that is why you manifest your foolishness.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The only connection I see is just as that meteorite which slammed into Russia the other day... just as satan was hurled from heaven.. in the same way you and others like yourself are on a current trajectory and course to bust hell wide open one day. Unless you truly are genuinely saved Le le, you too will die in your sins.
And all the icons, and all the riches of the world... and all the things which this world can give will not be able to save. Only through Jesus... only through Jesus can one come to the Father.
Jesus: "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?"
Bro........unless God reach down and open her understanding of his Word (which I pray that he will do for her as well as others one day before it is too late) you are otherwise talking above her head at something that she has proven that she is yet unable to grasp.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Right proof is a higher standard
A requirement is the lowest standard.

He wouldn't say that he required proof, if all he required was evidence.

Would he require proof? No, he would not. He would only require evidence. That's why he said evidence and not proof, because that is what he would require.
Skombolis wrote:
I remember last time this came up you suggested maybe he forgot he said it and I asked you how does someone forgot they believe its possible creator gods exist?
IANS has posted about the possibility for creator gods literally thousands of times, consistently.

What would be the motive for him to deny it?
Skombolis wrote:
I know the deal Hididng, IANS lies and his friends all come running to say maybe he forgot or evidence isn't proof even though he never bothered to say that is why he was denying it or jab is different than slam
Support your claims, sir.
Skombolis wrote:
He has repeated a pattern of denying what he has said
When? When has he ever denied saying something that he actually said? Think about it.
Skombolis wrote:
He denied he said anything to indicate all or most Christians are indoctrinated and then went on to say Christians think the way their churches tell them to
He said I got him all wrong when I said he wanted to limit the church's influence on society and politics and claimed he instead was trying to reduce them to all volunteers which he said later he already believes they are and then admitted of course his goal is to limit its influence on society and politics
He denies he was implying Christians lack empathy for those they hurt and then went on to show thats exactly what he meant
The list goes on and on
IANS deals in dishonesty
The list....doesn't exist anywhere but in your head.

Is it too difficult to address what people actually say?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The only connection I see is just as that meteorite which slammed into Russia the other day... just as satan was hurled from heaven.. in the same way you and others like yourself are on a current trajectory and course to bust hell wide open one day. Unless you truly are genuinely saved Le le, you too will die in your sins.
And all the icons, and all the riches of the world... and all the things which this world can give will not be able to save. Only through Jesus... only through Jesus can one come to the Father.
Jesus: "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?"
That is just so beautiful Qu, the sheer purity of Jesus moves my Spirit <3

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just like you.
THAT I have no CHOICE..........but to agree with.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
A requirement is the lowest standard.
He wouldn't say that he required proof, if all he required was evidence.
Would he require proof? No, he would not. He would only require evidence. That's why he said evidence and not proof, because that is what he would require.
<quoted text>
IANS has posted about the possibility for creator gods literally thousands of times, consistently.
What would be the motive for him to deny it?
<quoted text>
Support your claims, sir.
<quoted text>
When? When has he ever denied saying something that he actually said? Think about it.
<quoted text>
The list....doesn't exist anywhere but in your head.
Is it too difficult to address what people actually say?
So now not only you are answering all my posts to IANS, you are going to respond to my posts to Hiding about IANS?

Honest question, was your father around when you were growing up and if so did you get along with him?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there J-LU, been a little while since I've greeted you, how's everything?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think that when Jesus said to not cast your pearls before swine that He was talking mainly about unbelievers... but I have come to realize that swine isn't in reference to all unbelievers but in reference to those who come against the truth of our Lord. Not all unbelievers come against Believers or the principles of the Gospel... But those who do such things are SOME unbelievers and some believers (such as your backslidden, carnal AND shaky self).
Because of your own choice, you are simply fulfilling that prophecy in scripture where it talks about silly women being laden with different "lusts". So the lust of the flesh you will do... the deeds of the devil are in your heart and that is why you manifest your foolishness.
Brilliantly TRUE bro, and a perfect example of the fulfilling of scripture.

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
I know you want to IANS Jr
I think you have responded to ever post about him I have ever made
What did you get him for Valentines Day?
LOL
If you keep responding to my posts, I'm gonna blush.

Oh no!!! I'm so embarrassed!!!

Don't look at me like that!!!

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. such humility !! Jesus must be impressed with you ..
.. do you think Le_Le recognizes your modesty ??..
"Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real." Thomas Merton."
You should of seen what Jesus did in the scriptures! Smile.. He yelled at a few folk, He overturned tables, broke out a whip <<rawhide>>>... it doesn't say anything about Jesus headlockin' anyone but He sho' nuf' was pissed.

Was Jesus bein' prideful at what He did at the temple?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>you are otherwise talking above her (LE-LE's) head at something that she is yet unable to grasp.
.. is there an on-line course on "How To Become A Psychic ??..

.. perhaps a crystal ball that only Christians like yourself or "Q" have ??..

.. do you use tarot cards or study astrology to enhance your mind-reading ability ??..

.. or, do we just need to read the bible to become psychic ??..

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Bro........unless God reach down and open her understanding of his Word (which I pray that he will do for her as well as others one day before it is too late) you are otherwise talking above her head at something that she has proven that she is yet unable to grasp.
Just as a plague of darkness hit Egypt (Egypt representing the world).... the opposite was true in the land of Goshen where God's people were. So here we see who the children of darkness is and the children of light from a dual-prophetic Word perspective.

Because Le le is one of those type of christians who are of the world... her eyesight is bad and can't understand the truth of the Scriptures... they may have a nostalgia about them because of her Irish Catholic upbringing but when it come to the "RW" they are foolishness to her... they have no Real application or repentance in her life.

Jesus: "But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!" Matt 6:23

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeap..........you are RIGHT, I am reaping what I have sown, right now my life is so Blessed IN the Lord and getting better all the time........I am definitely reaping what I have sown for conveying and standing on God's Holy Word.
I want to put a challenge to you..........give me an example for where I have vilified anyone on this thread at anytime, I am very much confident that any reasoning you come up with will be based more off of your foolish and misguided perception more than any true spirit guided perception.
And when you get to Heaven you will be set for the rest
of your soul's life! Whoo-Hoo!! The riches you believe you are storing in Heaven, Lawlest.. are for selfish reasons.

What are you reaping?? What are you truly, in your mind, reaping
here on earth?
When there is so much suffering- how can you be so smug?

I do not believe man's -goal- is to store up godly treasures
while here on earth.
I know what the scripture says- yet, do not believe pointing
out other's "sins" and crying out who will "burn" forever and ever- is ,at all, what Jesus had in mind for those believers who may choose to "teach" for him while here on earth.
-and that's what both you and Qu have been doing- here- FOR YRS!

There's this crazy concept I believe Jesus was conveying while here
on earth.. Love your fellow man.
Did He ever tell us to persecute and be intolerant of others
in His Name?

Your words here, and on other threads speak for themselves.
I deny your challenge..I am confident many know who you are by now..
lol. Too funny.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

@ Lawest... while Egypt was in darkness, the people of God were in the land of Goshen and had light. The same way it is for those who genuinely believe versus those who oppose God with their deeds.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. is there an on-line course on "How To Become A Psychic ??..
.. perhaps a crystal ball that only Christians like yourself or "Q" have ??..
.. do you use tarot cards or study astrology to enhance your mind-reading ability ??..
.. or, do we just need to read the bible to become psychic ??..
No I'm not psychic, the Bible says that you shall know them by their fruits, her ws speak for themself and also a little COMMON SENSE is involved.

Common sense.........try it sometimes, you might LIKE IT.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Juice, Praise God for Jesus.

Jesus: "Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are good, your whole body also is full of light..."

Like when we truly seek to understand His Word... It is a lamp unto our feet so that we don't stumble and grope about in the darkness.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You should of seen what Jesus did in the scriptures! Smile.. He yelled at a few folk, He overturned tables, broke out a whip <<rawhide>>>... it doesn't say anything about Jesus headlockin' anyone but He sho' nuf' was pissed.
Was Jesus bein' prideful at what He did at the temple?
You aren't Jesus though!

You don't get it.
You have no right to condemn in His Name.

Where does Jesus say it's ok. for YOU to be "prideful"
in His Name?

I do not think that scripture of Jesus in the temple
was written- for all you prideful fools to think you
have a green light
to do as He did..And I believe His reasons were different
than yours anyways.. There's no self love in His Name.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Just as a plague of darkness hit Egypt (Egypt representing the world).... the opposite was true in the land of Goshen where God's people were. So here we see who the children of darkness is and the children of light from a dual-prophetic Word perspective.
Because Le le is one of those type of christians who are of the world... her eyesight is bad and can't understand the truth of the Scriptures... they may have a nostalgia about them because of her Irish Catholic upbringing but when it come to the "RW" they are foolishness to her... they have no Real application or repentance in her life.
Jesus: "But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!" Matt 6:23
Very true, I think the scripture below says it best,

Romans 10:3
For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You ran away when we talked about paul and you disappeared when we talked about christ.And you disappeared over the gutter conversation.Gods not responible for your screw up you are you are one who decided to do them.Again I ask you do you know what it is to love.Cause I think you run off again.You can keep runnin and hidin but that only is a short fix in time you shall have to face yourself as to whom you really are.
According to your Bible, God sent the Evil among us.

Just like throwing a rattlesnake in a crib.

Bible God is Evil. That you can't accept the truth is your problem, not mine.

Most of you are so afraid of your deity you can't even admit the truth about it. Very sad.

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
He later explained Christians with bad character would take advantage of this loophole
So?
Skombolis wrote:
Of course it was a negative stereotype
It wasn't a stereotype.

Visitors don't need to donate to enjoy the museum.

Christians don't need to feel bad about those they've wronged.

These are not stereotypes. They pertain to the requirements. In the case of the museum, visitors are not required to donate. Some will, some won't. In Christianity, there is no requirement to feel bad about those they've wronged.
Skombolis wrote:
You really need it explained that stating Christians don't need to apologize or make amends to those they have hurt because they can ask the sky for forgiveness isn't something that is making a positive implication?
Do you think IANS is the passive aggressive type? Why would he imply what he could state flat out, if that is what he believes? He rejected your subjective and incorrect interpretation because it was incorrect.

Imply is a verb. Who implies? Are implications made with intent, or can they be accidental? If they can be accidental, I can accuse you of any number of unflattering implications. You wanna open that floodgate?
Skombolis wrote:
Keep your excuses. I will stick with the blatantly obvious
A closed mind exists in a hollow skull.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 471,061 - 471,080 of598,771
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

390 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min nanoanomaly 716,717
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min andet1987 3,878
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Hidingfromyou 530,161
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 17 min andet1987 847
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min AussieBobby 255,732
Penis Size 23 min JuliaHo 7
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 26 min andet1987 4,082
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 40 min amy 63
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min lisw 171,458
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••