Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#489642 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't make any private suggestion to anybody.
.. fibber. You PM'ed me, said the thread was a hoot, that you'd let me take a Harvard man over my knee if I joined ..

.. then you promised to introduce me to that hot actress you're representing, that you'd structure your fee to include a personal rendezvous for moi ..

.. fess up ..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489643 Feb 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversion.
LOL..DESPERATION..he said he wanted to challenge me on merit since he met me so clearly if that was the case he had plenty of opportunities before my issues with IANS. i addressed what he posted specifically. I dont think you understand what diversion means. But again, your perceptions earlier about it having to do with friendship were helpful. Hey they cant all be winners:)

With Established Harem

#489644 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementine, now I'm going to be accused of luring you over here.
Aren't you a member of my "group"?
Shoo!
.. let me clarify. Clem is stalking me. Wants the HL experience ..

With Established Harem

#489645 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
eLeL backwards = LL = Liar Liar
.. are you having a SKOM moment ??..

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#489646 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
@scaritual....yes I added on to what you said. I did so by giving my perception. I didnt claim you said it. I didnt say I have never stuck up for friends. I am focusing on the extent he sticks up for one particular friend. And there is little merit in his posts for me to focus on and I certainlY dont need you to suggest to me what I should focus on concerning posts to me but thanks anyway. But again, I appreciate that you also felt that the motivating factor could have been his friendship with IANS.I believe that is the reason but am focusing on the unhealthy extent to which i believe it governs his responses. I am glad other people can see what the motivations may be even though Tide is denying it is why. You have been most helpful:)
Spin and diversion.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#489647 Feb 17, 2013
If any of my children became a homosexual as an adult after all the training in the Word of God and such... I would love them. I would be thoroughly disappointed. I would love them but I wouldn't accept their newfound "lifestyle". I say lifestyle because that is exactly what it is.

I would have no choice but to accept their choice that he or she have made but I would not condone it. I would be the same with them as I am with you guys. I would not thoroughly embrace that lifestyle and my own child would also have to respect my household and values concerning that.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#489648 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll never work.
She can smell a posse a mile away.
(Thanks for the assist)
I said posse.

Your spelling is atrocious.

Location hidden

#489649 Feb 17, 2013
@Tide...actually it was IANS that used the term 'loophole'. I am shocked you dont know that with how closely you follow him. Hey why do you think Scaritual keeps bringing up how it isnt uncommon for ppl to stick up for friends? You already said that wasnt the case. I wonder if he doesnt believe you? I understand why he would make that point as to me its obvious what is motivating you. I think he doesnt understand the extent that you do it is the issue. But you may need to tell him again it had nothing to do with you sticking up for friends just to get your ducks in a row:)

#489650 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like it if I asked you "are you having a hetero moment??" And hypothetically, if you would have answered yes I would say, Good!. Hetero is not a bad thing for human beings.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#489651 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
So you dont want to spead yourself too thin is the reason? I actually would agree as it would be hard to put any serious time into defending anyone else with the time you dedicate to defending IANS.One might suggest another way not to spead yourself so thin is not to be so vested in defending another man on Topix and letting him speak for himself. Most people will defend a poster here and there. I dont know anybody else that spends so much time doing it for one poster that to do so for others would spread them thin. Just saying
If I was defending him, I would say so. I see nothing wrong with doing that. Are you saying there would be?

Let's humor you and say that I did it only because I don't want people hurting my dear friend IANS. So what if I did?

It doesn't matter to me so much which version you accept, the one you made up or the one I told you.

Either I stood up for a friend, or I stood up for a principal.

Let me know which version you have decided was real so I can start believing in it too.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#489652 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fibber. You PM'ed me, said the thread was a hoot, that you'd let me take a Harvard man over my knee if I joined ..
.. then you promised to introduce me to that hot actress you're representing, that you'd structure your fee to include a personal rendezvous for moi ..
.. fess up ..
My bills are all due and the baby needs shoes and I'm busted.
Cotton is down to a quarter a pound, but I'm busted.
I got a cow that went dry and a hen that won't lay,
A big stack of bills that gets bigger each day,
The county's gonna haul my belongings away cause I'm busted.

BTW, I'm not representing her. She's the adversary.

With Established Harem

#489653 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply characterized the people who don't believe in God and defend each other and post in the same rooms as one another as a group.
.. SKOM, I happen to like you. Ya, I do. And, I like AIN, Grace, Le_Le, Luci in the Sky (with diamonds), Catcher, Serah, Tide + a bunch of other folks ..

.. but, I'm not overly fond of Q or CS ..

.. relax dude. Find yourself a bird, fly with her ..

Location hidden

#489654 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL...Circle the wagons...the last move of the desperate when their own two feet arent strong enough. Better call for reinforcements! Strange though...i thought you wanted a truce so I would stop bringing up that you try to 'out' people who stand up for what they believe in for personal gain? I guess cus that benefitted you at the time? Well no surprise to see you back at it now

Hermosa Beach, CA

#489655 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. let me clarify. Clem is stalking me. Wants the HL experience ..
You better have a talk with Clementine.

She's gonna get bounced from the "group."

She's two months behind on her dues.

With Established Harem

#489656 Feb 17, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
arogance is powerful weapon self defense own authority,power,and underestimate other more inteligent values
your arogance also disqualify you as normal poster with whom without of bias,someone could exchange smart thoughts of our knowledges
.. have I told you lately that I think you're stark-raving mad ??..

Smooches, HL
Lost In Transition

Atlanta, GA

#489657 Feb 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Gene pools are dynamic.
Over time they change as novel genes arise from mutation and insertion events.
I'm pretty sure I arose from an insertion event.
Pretty sure.

Location hidden

#489658 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was defending him, I would say so. I see nothing wrong with doing that. Are you saying there would be?
Let's humor you and say that I did it only because I don't want people hurting my dear friend IANS. So what if I did?
It doesn't matter to me so much which version you accept, the one you made up or the one I told you.
Either I stood up for a friend, or I stood up for a principal.
Let me know which version you have decided was real so I can start believing in it too.
Well it wasnt principle or merit so you should definitely go with the truth. Hey its natural to stick up for people you look up to. Maybe not to the extent you do it but knowing if half the battle:)

Hermosa Beach, CA

#489659 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. SKOM, I happen to like you. Ya, I do. And, I like AIN, Grace, Le_Le, Luci in the Sky (with diamonds), Catcher, Serah, Tide + a bunch of other folks ..
Didn't RiversideRedneck show up here?

Is he part of our "group"?

#489660 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've seen thus far, you initially will like anyone who you see may accept some of your ownviews on homosexuality, would come close to it or who is silent about the subject... that's natural.
No sweat here...

But you will reject those who would share with you the Bible truth concerning this particular subject or better yet, Salvation only through Christ Jesus. I'm sure you heard all about it before. That's a natural reaction too. I'm just letting you know that you not liking me does not make the wheels not turn.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#489661 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
How can this be truthful? If you have wanted to challenge me on merit since you have met me then stands to reason you feel you have seen that as something that needs to be done based on my behavior. So you would have had plenty of chances to do so.
It was like a perfect storm.
Skombolis wrote:
The only time you have and to such a degree is when it has to do with IANS.
When we talked before, I was playing it safe because I thought if I was too aggressive that you'd run away. We were also in the middle of conversations about other things. Had we been talking about accountability, there's a good chance I would have tackled this in the WINLAC thread. Your behavior there, at times, was disgusting.
Skombolis wrote:
All someone has to do is look at your arguments like jab is diff than slam or that the implication wasnt negative or pretending not to understand what it means for your perceptions to be colored by your friendship to see the extent merit has to do with it. It is ok to admit IANS means a lot to you
IANS means as much to me as about a dozen other posters here.

I'd defend a perfect stranger if it was something I felt strongly about. I'd defend them to at least the same degree. Is that a foreign concept to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
phonetique et phonologie 2 min mounir moon 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Clearwater 87,923
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min X Pendable 184,670
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 10 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Michael 665,160
Where can i buy ecstasy in dundee?? ASAP (Feb '13) 34 min Doctor REALITY 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min Seentheotherside 45,792
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 977,198
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 7 hr Liamm 453
The Future of Politics in America 18 hr Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web