“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#489539 Feb 17, 2013
@ Lawest... while Egypt was in darkness, the people of God were in the land of Goshen and had light. The same way it is for those who genuinely believe versus those who oppose God with their deeds.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#489540 Feb 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. is there an on-line course on "How To Become A Psychic ??..
.. perhaps a crystal ball that only Christians like yourself or "Q" have ??..
.. do you use tarot cards or study astrology to enhance your mind-reading ability ??..
.. or, do we just need to read the bible to become psychic ??..
No I'm not psychic, the Bible says that you shall know them by their fruits, her ws speak for themself and also a little COMMON SENSE is involved.

Common sense.........try it sometimes, you might LIKE IT.

“Saved. ”

#489541 Feb 17, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just so beautiful Qu, the sheer purity of Jesus moves my Spirit <3
Good Afternoon Juice, Praise God for Jesus.

Jesus: "Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are good, your whole body also is full of light..."

Like when we truly seek to understand His Word... It is a lamp unto our feet so that we don't stumble and grope about in the darkness.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#489542 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You should of seen what Jesus did in the scriptures! Smile.. He yelled at a few folk, He overturned tables, broke out a whip <<rawhide>>>... it doesn't say anything about Jesus headlockin' anyone but He sho' nuf' was pissed.
Was Jesus bein' prideful at what He did at the temple?
You aren't Jesus though!

You don't get it.
You have no right to condemn in His Name.

Where does Jesus say it's ok. for YOU to be "prideful"
in His Name?

I do not think that scripture of Jesus in the temple
was written- for all you prideful fools to think you
have a green light
to do as He did..And I believe His reasons were different
than yours anyways.. There's no self love in His Name.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#489543 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Just as a plague of darkness hit Egypt (Egypt representing the world).... the opposite was true in the land of Goshen where God's people were. So here we see who the children of darkness is and the children of light from a dual-prophetic Word perspective.
Because Le le is one of those type of christians who are of the world... her eyesight is bad and can't understand the truth of the Scriptures... they may have a nostalgia about them because of her Irish Catholic upbringing but when it come to the "RW" they are foolishness to her... they have no Real application or repentance in her life.
Jesus: "But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!" Matt 6:23
Very true, I think the scripture below says it best,

Romans 10:3
For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489544 Feb 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You ran away when we talked about paul and you disappeared when we talked about christ.And you disappeared over the gutter conversation.Gods not responible for your screw up you are you are one who decided to do them.Again I ask you do you know what it is to love.Cause I think you run off again.You can keep runnin and hidin but that only is a short fix in time you shall have to face yourself as to whom you really are.
According to your Bible, God sent the Evil among us.

Just like throwing a rattlesnake in a crib.

Bible God is Evil. That you can't accept the truth is your problem, not mine.

Most of you are so afraid of your deity you can't even admit the truth about it. Very sad.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#489545 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
He later explained Christians with bad character would take advantage of this loophole
So?
Skombolis wrote:
Of course it was a negative stereotype
It wasn't a stereotype.

Visitors don't need to donate to enjoy the museum.

Christians don't need to feel bad about those they've wronged.

These are not stereotypes. They pertain to the requirements. In the case of the museum, visitors are not required to donate. Some will, some won't. In Christianity, there is no requirement to feel bad about those they've wronged.
Skombolis wrote:
You really need it explained that stating Christians don't need to apologize or make amends to those they have hurt because they can ask the sky for forgiveness isn't something that is making a positive implication?
Do you think IANS is the passive aggressive type? Why would he imply what he could state flat out, if that is what he believes? He rejected your subjective and incorrect interpretation because it was incorrect.

Imply is a verb. Who implies? Are implications made with intent, or can they be accidental? If they can be accidental, I can accuse you of any number of unflattering implications. You wanna open that floodgate?
Skombolis wrote:
Keep your excuses. I will stick with the blatantly obvious
A closed mind exists in a hollow skull.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489546 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think that when Jesus said to not cast your pearls before swine that He was talking mainly about unbelievers... but I have come to realize that swine isn't in reference to all unbelievers but in reference to those who come against the truth of our Lord. Not all unbelievers come against Believers or the principles of the Gospel... But those who do such things are SOME unbelievers and some believers (such as your backslidden, carnal AND shaky self).
Because of your own choice, you are simply fulfilling that prophecy in scripture where it talks about silly women being laden with different "lusts". So the lust of the flesh you will do... the deeds of the devil are in your heart and that is why you manifest your foolishness.
You just noticed that ? <smile> Better late than never.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#489547 Feb 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
And when you get to Heaven you will be set for the rest
of your soul's life! Whoo-Hoo!! The riches you believe you are storing in Heaven, Lawlest.. are for selfish reasons.
What are you reaping?? What are you truly, in your mind, reaping
here on earth?
When there is so much suffering- how can you be so smug?
I do not believe man's -goal- is to store up godly treasures
while here on earth.
I know what the scripture says- yet, do not believe pointing
out other's "sins" and crying out who will "burn" forever and ever- is ,at all, what Jesus had in mind for those believers who may choose to "teach" for him while here on earth.
-and that's what both you and Qu have been doing- here- FOR YRS!
There's this crazy concept I believe Jesus was conveying while here
on earth.. Love your fellow man.
Did He ever tell us to persecute and be intolerant of others
in His Name?
Your words here, and on other threads speak for themselves.
I deny your challenge..I am confident many know who you are by now..
lol. Too funny.
Just let it go le le, and to answer your question........

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

THAT is what we are reaping lele, but having a discussion with you is like trying to convey common sense to a brick wall.

Blessings (because you need them).

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489548 Feb 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask you something do you really know what is to love.
Yes.

It isn't throwing rattlesnakes in a baby's crib.

“Saved. ”

#489549 Feb 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't Jesus though!
You don't get it.
You have no right to condemn in His Name.
Where does Jesus say it's ok. for YOU to be "prideful"
in His Name?
I do not think that scripture of Jesus in the temple
was written- for all you prideful fools to think you
have a green light
to do as He did..And I believe His reasons were different
than yours anyways.. There's no self love in His Name.
It is written ms. devil, "...because as He is, so are we in this world."

Get thee hence...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#489550 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Lawest... while Egypt was in darkness, the people of God were in the land of Goshen and had light. The same way it is for those who genuinely believe versus those who oppose God with their deeds.
Very good analogy.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489551 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If you keep responding to my posts, I'm gonna blush.
Oh no!!! I'm so embarrassed!!!
Don't look at me like that!!!
Actually I don't even respond to a lot of posts you make directly to me. That is very different than you responding to almost any post to IANS or about IANS

You have a little thing for IANS. If you want him to be your surrogate Internet daddy that's up to you. But that should be the part that embarrasses you, not someone responding to a post you made to them:)

Location hidden

#489552 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think that when Jesus said to not cast your pearls before swine that He was talking mainly about unbelievers... but I have come to realize that swine isn't in reference to all unbelievers but in reference to those who come against the truth of our Lord. Not all unbelievers come against Believers or the principles of the Gospel... But those who do such things are SOME unbelievers and some believers (such as your backslidden, carnal AND shaky self).
Because of your own choice, you are simply fulfilling that prophecy in scripture where it talks about silly women being laden with different "lusts". So the lust of the flesh you will do... the deeds of the devil are in your heart and that is why you manifest your foolishness.
You not only come against His truth Qu..
You believe yourself to be Him..

It's very human of you, but.. a very slippery slope.
It's like I have to yell "LOOK OUT!!- to all
those you and your pride are knocking into on your way
down that slope..

Slope to what..you may ask?
Well.. by your own standards of judging..maybe
you will also be judged??

“Saved. ”

#489553 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You just noticed that ? <smile> Better late than never.
Amen.. it's better to be the last one in than the first one out as the door is closed.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#489554 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
So now not only you are answering all my posts to IANS, you are going to respond to my posts to Hiding about IANS?
Is that going to be a problem for you?
Skombolis wrote:
Honest question, was your father around when you were growing up and if so did you get along with him?
Yes.

What do you assume are my motives for involving myself in this ordeal?

Would you believe me if I told you? I don't want to waste my time with someone who has already decided.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#489555 Feb 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there J-LU, been a little while since I've greeted you, how's everything?
Much better...now. I've been busy picking debris out of my eyes, then washing them, check 'em out OO
<3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489556 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
<quoted text>
It wasn't a stereotype.
Visitors don't need to donate to enjoy the museum.
Christians don't need to feel bad about those they've wronged.
These are not stereotypes. They pertain to the requirements. In the case of the museum, visitors are not required to donate. Some will, some won't. In Christianity, there is no requirement to feel bad about those they've wronged.
<quoted text>
Do you think IANS is the passive aggressive type? Why would he imply what he could state flat out, if that is what he believes? He rejected your subjective and incorrect interpretation because it was incorrect.
Imply is a verb. Who implies? Are implications made with intent, or can they be accidental? If they can be accidental, I can accuse you of any number of unflattering implications. You wanna open that floodgate?
<quoted text>
A closed mind exists in a hollow skull.
I am glad people can see just how some of you operate

You want to claim a statement saying Christians don't need to apologize or make amends to those they hurt because they can ask the sky for forgiveness, something he later clarified would be the act of a person with bad character taking advantage of a 'loophole" AND something you already admitted contained a jab at Christians, wasn't a negative implication or stereotype.

Its laughable to someone honest

Location hidden

#489557 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It is written ms. devil, "...because as He is, so are we in this world."
Get thee hence...
That didn't answer my question.
Where did it say to be prideful and intolerant
to your fellow man-
in His Name.. Where do you believe Jesus gave you this command
and this right to judge another human being, as you do?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#489558 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It is written ms. devil, "...because as He is, so are we in this world."
Get thee hence...
I keep hearing that, until we heathens came over here, this thread was such a Christian love-fest.

What's up with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Pegasus 259,165
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Robert F 542,055
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 738,622
--7 YEAR TRIBULATION READY (*News) 10 min Rider on the Storm 2
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min WasteWater 95,432
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min Kid_Tomorrow 4,462
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 20 min bacon hater 1,087
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lyndi 173,638
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••