Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#489552 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think that when Jesus said to not cast your pearls before swine that He was talking mainly about unbelievers... but I have come to realize that swine isn't in reference to all unbelievers but in reference to those who come against the truth of our Lord. Not all unbelievers come against Believers or the principles of the Gospel... But those who do such things are SOME unbelievers and some believers (such as your backslidden, carnal AND shaky self).
Because of your own choice, you are simply fulfilling that prophecy in scripture where it talks about silly women being laden with different "lusts". So the lust of the flesh you will do... the deeds of the devil are in your heart and that is why you manifest your foolishness.
You not only come against His truth Qu..
You believe yourself to be Him..

It's very human of you, but.. a very slippery slope.
It's like I have to yell "LOOK OUT!!- to all
those you and your pride are knocking into on your way
down that slope..

Slope to what..you may ask?
Well.. by your own standards of judging..maybe
you will also be judged??

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#489553 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You just noticed that ? <smile> Better late than never.
Amen.. it's better to be the last one in than the first one out as the door is closed.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#489554 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
So now not only you are answering all my posts to IANS, you are going to respond to my posts to Hiding about IANS?
Is that going to be a problem for you?
Skombolis wrote:
Honest question, was your father around when you were growing up and if so did you get along with him?
Yes.

What do you assume are my motives for involving myself in this ordeal?

Would you believe me if I told you? I don't want to waste my time with someone who has already decided.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#489555 Feb 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there J-LU, been a little while since I've greeted you, how's everything?
Much better...now. I've been busy picking debris out of my eyes, then washing them, check 'em out OO
<3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489556 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
<quoted text>
It wasn't a stereotype.
Visitors don't need to donate to enjoy the museum.
Christians don't need to feel bad about those they've wronged.
These are not stereotypes. They pertain to the requirements. In the case of the museum, visitors are not required to donate. Some will, some won't. In Christianity, there is no requirement to feel bad about those they've wronged.
<quoted text>
Do you think IANS is the passive aggressive type? Why would he imply what he could state flat out, if that is what he believes? He rejected your subjective and incorrect interpretation because it was incorrect.
Imply is a verb. Who implies? Are implications made with intent, or can they be accidental? If they can be accidental, I can accuse you of any number of unflattering implications. You wanna open that floodgate?
<quoted text>
A closed mind exists in a hollow skull.
I am glad people can see just how some of you operate

You want to claim a statement saying Christians don't need to apologize or make amends to those they hurt because they can ask the sky for forgiveness, something he later clarified would be the act of a person with bad character taking advantage of a 'loophole" AND something you already admitted contained a jab at Christians, wasn't a negative implication or stereotype.

Its laughable to someone honest

Location hidden

#489557 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It is written ms. devil, "...because as He is, so are we in this world."
Get thee hence...
That didn't answer my question.
Where did it say to be prideful and intolerant
to your fellow man-
in His Name.. Where do you believe Jesus gave you this command
and this right to judge another human being, as you do?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#489558 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It is written ms. devil, "...because as He is, so are we in this world."
Get thee hence...
I keep hearing that, until we heathens came over here, this thread was such a Christian love-fest.

What's up with that?

Location hidden

#489559 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that going to be a problem for you?
<quoted text>
Yes.
What do you assume are my motives for involving myself in this ordeal?
Would you believe me if I told you? I don't want to waste my time with someone who has already decided.
I simply can't fathom what would cause a man to be this vested in defending another man on the Internet. You have done this in other rooms as well. Yet mainly just with IANS. The only reasons I can think of is you think he is this weak, know he has been exposed this badly, or you have some sort of desire to defend him and for him to appreciate you defending him that surpasses just abut anything i have witnessed on Topix.

You have spoken for IANS a few times and have shown yourself to believe you have a pretty good idea of what he thinks on certain subjects. So, was IANS being honest when he denied he thinks all or most Christians are indoctrinated?

I am just curious how far you will take this. I think it helps for those reading to see too.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#489560 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Actually I don't even respond to a lot of posts you make directly to me. That is very different than you responding to almost any post to IANS or about IANS
Is there something wrong with communicating that I am unaware of? What is negative about responding to posts?

Do you have out an imaginary magnifying glass looking for ways of making fun of me?

I'll give you some helpful advice. You aren't going to be able to make fun of me or shame me in any way. You're free to keep trying, in fact, please do.
Skombolis wrote:
You have a little thing for IANS. If you want him to be your surrogate Internet daddy that's up to you. But that should be the part that embarrasses you, not someone responding to a post you made to them:)
I guess there HAS to be something for you to insult, even if you have to make it up.

Location hidden

#489561 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep hearing that, until we heathens came over here, this thread was such a Christian love-fest.
What's up with that?
Nobody has claimed we don't argue but the difference is the people in this room didn't come here with the intention of arguing nor is anyone IMO normally seeking out a fight. When differences in opinion over doctrine or interpretation arise it can create tension and lead to disagreements and fights.

Do you deny you guys came here in a group effort to stir things up?

But you have a point, it does start with us. We can simply choose to ignore anything that looks like it is designed solely to provoke an argument. I personally don't care who believes what as far as who is welcome if they are here to be civil. But to me there is a difference between civil and passive-aggressive. I see nothing civil about the goal being to create problems no matter how subtly someone goes about it. Sincere inquiries and debates are a different matter

“Saved. ”

#489562 Feb 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You not only come against His truth Qu..
You believe yourself to be Him..
It's very human of you, but.. a very slippery slope.
It's like I have to yell "LOOK OUT!!- to all
those you and your pride are knocking into on your way
down that slope..
Slope to what..you may ask?
Well.. by your own standards of judging..maybe
you will also be judged??
Le le, you have closed your eyes to the truth of God's Word... your spiritual ears are full of wax and your heart is hard against the Lord.

...that is not to say that we are not suppose to love the people who are gay... but you are doing your extreme best to bend over backwards in helping to promote this vile wickedness. You and your kind are fighting against the Lord. You guys will get your homosexual marriage, that is no doubt. It doesn't seem vile to you because you yourself have a corrupt and vile spirit just like your spiritual father. You don't see past your own "what-seems-like" obsessive compulsory disorder and high-mindedness but yet you accuse others of such because they speak out against this evil... you are simply a hypocrite to God's Word, to the tee.

Get thee hence.

"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it." John 1:5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489563 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your Bible, God sent the Evil among us.
Just like throwing a rattlesnake in a crib.
Bible God is Evil. That you can't accept the truth is your problem, not mine.
Most of you are so afraid of your deity you can't even admit the truth about it. Very sad.
According to my spirit belief;
According to my Bible God has shown he can even love the wicked.
He gave his all when he gave his son to the cross.Knowing full well he would be coming back to heaven with him.(In total perfection)(sinless).Now I ask again do you know what it is to love the wicked.
I excepted the truth along time ago.I am a sinner not perfect.
Now I ask again do you know what is is to love the sinful.
Nothing sad about love,forgiveness,compassion for mankind.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#489564 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I am glad people can see just how some of you operate
You want to claim a statement saying Christians don't need to apologize or make amends to those they hurt because they can ask the sky for forgiveness, something he later clarified would be the act of a person with bad character taking advantage of a 'loophole" AND something you already admitted contained a jab at Christians, wasn't a negative implication or stereotype.
Its laughable to someone honest
I am claiming, that any statement made about Christian doctrine cannot be a stereotype. If it's negative, it's negative. Saying so is just illuminating that fact.

If you have a strong emotional need to feel offended or persecuted, then maybe you should refrain from interacting with people outside of your sect.

Location hidden

#489565 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with that?
I have been here for 5 years and am not sure why every one
keeps saying that about this thread..lol.
Some here have indeed formed really nice sincere relationships here and in
the RW..
-Some have not..

I think the draw has always been the threads's ability to
maintain a human character..Through many many toils, this thread
and it's peeps have survived..it's
is a special place for some of us.

You should have been here when Qu first came.. he assigned at least 15 people here as different officers (all in private messages..lol). some being "security patrol"..others "elders"..
He wanted to be their "pastor" so to speak, and wanted this thread for
"his" personal church..
-those that wished he'd simply take a hike- became his virtual enemies.

There's alot of history here, some I am extremely happy I participated in, and some.. not so much..

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#489566 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So now not only you are answering all my posts to IANS, you are going to respond to my posts to Hiding about IANS?
Honest question, was your father around when you were growing up and if so did you get along with him?
Sorry Skom, I do love you very much but I am compelled to answer this question.

My pagan/Catholic mother blanked my real Brasilian father out of my life with lies, so that I could be raised with my Catholic step father, who physically, mentally, sexually, emotionally and (my mother) spiritually abused me from the ages of 4-12, she accused me of being possessed by demons and yet never took me to their Priest for an exorcism. Have you been aware of world events for the past 2000 years or so?

Things are not always as they seem my friend <3

Luke 11:19-20

"And if I cast out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they will be your judges. But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you."

Jesus

Location hidden

#489567 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something wrong with communicating that I am unaware of? What is negative about responding to posts?
Do you have out an imaginary magnifying glass looking for ways of making fun of me?
I'll give you some helpful advice. You aren't going to be able to make fun of me or shame me in any way. You're free to keep trying, in fact, please do.
<quoted text>
I guess there HAS to be something for you to insult, even if you have to make it up.
I am not making up anything. You have spent a tremendous amount of time running to the defense of IANS, speaking for him, replying to posts to and about him and have done this all over Topix. You do this mainly just with IANS. Clearly you do it for him for a reason. I may not know the exact reason but can't imagine what explanation would make any difference. To me it is very strange to see a man so vested in another man on the Internet. I mean this isn't like once in a while. This can easily be described as an obsession.

But why don't you just tell me then. Why is it you have taken the role of what I think can reasonably be characterized as IANS 'Topix bodyguard'? Are you seeking his gratitude? You want his approval? You think he needs your protection? What is it as I can't think of what else it may be?

“Saved. ”

#489568 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with that?
If I concurred that homosexual marriage was legit and a majority also agreed to that type of nuptials and congratulated the first two homosexuals who announce their wedding plans on here... or consentual with silence (majority) then I think you would have your Christian love feast.

Location hidden

#489569 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Le le, you have closed your eyes to the truth of God's Word..
Says you..

But again, like I said-
who do you think you are- in the scheme of things- to judge
another?

You think you are God??-huh?

Oh well, enough for right now..
You aren't ready to "hear"..

“Saved. ”

#489570 Feb 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't answer my question.
Where did it say to be prideful and intolerant
to your fellow man-
in His Name.. Where do you believe Jesus gave you this command
and this right to judge another human being, as you do?
You are so hard-hearted that you cannot even understand this scripture:

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret."
Ephesians 5:11

I have not even mentioned "fisting"... I haven't mentioned planned parenthoods initial teaching of fisting to teens (Safe Sex... fisting)... well, I guess I mentioned that now and mentioned the gerbils and all of those things which supposedly stimulate the prostrate so that the homosexuals can get a prostrate orgasm. It's supposedly not okay to speak your Christian values in public but it's okay for two men to lock lips and kiss in front of my kids, right?

Stupid Christian.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489571 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
It isn't throwing rattlesnakes in a baby's crib.
What you upset to learn God did not kill satan.
You think of satan as a rattlesnake and yet you deal
with him everyday when something goes wrong in your
life but then you turn around and put the responible on God.
It is so easy to point the finger at God when it was you who
decided something yourself.Much like last night lol sorry you got this one coming raskel,last night you decided to put that mind of yours in the gutter God did not do that you did yet bet you blame God for it.That rattlesnake was talkin up a storm to you.lol Guess you could say the baby thru the rattlesnake in your bed.lol.No you not learned to love yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Clark Griswold 777,883
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min atemcowboy 560,369
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Up yours and chee... 119,690
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min lovewithin 39,370
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 50 min HIGh ya 132
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 54 min senthil 5,525
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 4,875
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 265,417
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web