Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489511 Feb 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>

I was talking about about all Christians, shit-fer-brains, but it is still not bigoted. You are all free to be as low as you like and then forgive yourselves.
HAHA

First of all , no we are not

Second of all that is the definition of bigoted

As you explained after that Christians with poor character would take advantage of this loophole. Yet you never qualified some. You made a blanket implication Christians would engage in this. And you just admitted you were talking about ALL Christians

Hey how come you won't address why you told Juicy she got you all wrong when she said you think most Christians are indoctrinated and then you went on to tell Brother Lee Christians think how they do because of what their churches teach them? Or why didn't you want to see the post where you denied you want to limit the church's influence on politics and society but instead want to limit them to all volunteers which is a strange goal considering in a later post you said you believe they already are all volunteers?

Tsk tsk IANS, your lies are catching up to you

Did you ever care about your patients?
J E S U S

Bronx, NY

#489512 Feb 17, 2013

Location hidden

#489513 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
How would you know what I said?
<quoted text>
I did myself a favor. I had intended to work until age eighty if I lived that long, but the practice of medicine had become undesirable.
This came out less than a year before I retired:
"Half of primary-care doctors in survey would leave medicine"
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/11/17/primary....
By the way, you might want to treat your physicians a little better. You're facing a huge shortage.
From "Physician shortage projected to soar to more than 91,000 in a decade" http://www.ama-assn.org/amednews/2010/10/11/p...
"Nationwide physician shortages are expected to balloon to 62,900 doctors in five years and 91,500 by 2020, according to new Assn. of American Medical Colleges work force projections. That's up more than 50% from previous estimates. AAMC officials attribute the widening gap to increased demands from the aging baby boomer generation and expansion of coverage by 2019 to 32 million uninsured Americans under the health system reform law."
Yes, the boomers coming of Medicare age and Obamacare have injected a huge number of people into the system. But they are wrong about that being the only factor. As the first article indicates, physicians are fleeing from medicine as fast as they can. And those that aren't are cutting back their hours:
From "Will a “silent exodus” from medicine worsen doctor shortage?"
http://www.ama-assn.org/amednews/2012/10/08/p...
"Between 2008 and 2012, the average number of hours physicians worked fell by 5.9%, from 57 hours a week to 53, and doctors saw 16.6% fewer patients, according to a survey of nearly 14,000 doctors released in September. If the trend continues through 2016, it would equate to the loss of 44,250 full-time physicians"
<quoted text>
Yes, it was voluntary. I left medicine in good standing, and am free to return if I ever choose to.
How about your prison term? Was it voluntary?
My prison term was more honest than your doctor's practice!

Even when being called on it online you can't bring yourself to say you card about your patients. And from a guy that lies as much as you that is really saying something

People relied on you for medical care and you only cared about their money. It was so obvious to me reading your posts how you considered your patients nuisances and idiots who couldn't follow directions. That is why I knew you wouldn't answer.

When I left prison I became a better man. You stayed a drain on society your entire life, abusing people's trust to take their money.

Do you know what Ritalin does in adults yet?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489514 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
and he will allow terrible things to happen to you and then blame you for his screw ups.
OK.
Can I ask you something do you really know what is to love.

Location hidden

#489515 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Even if you are correct, so what? Such people - and you appear to be one - are wrong. This is why I didn't want you changing my words. You're not qualified.
<quoted text>
What? You read words and learned? Pass the smelling salts.
I bet you forget by tomorrow.
<quoted text>
Nothing, if that's what they actually said. When you did it with me, what was wrong with it is that it is incorrect. I am much more precise and rigorous in my thinking than you are, and don't want you passing off your inferior ideas as having come from my pen.
And I sure as hell won't let you call me a liar unchallenged after you have.
LOL

If anything I was crediting you for requiring a higher standard

For a scientific minded fella such as yourself it is surprising you would need evidence over proof don't ya think?

If you were so concerned with being quoted incorrectly you would have stated why.

After being asked probably a dozen times in two rooms you finally realized you could claim you denied it because I said evidence not proof even though you didn't say that was the reason

You had no reason to deny you think most Christians are indoctrinated or that you want to limit the church's influence on society and politics yet you denied those two things too.

Why do you lie so much?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#489516 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
NON-NOCTURNAL 3
Lele's Gospel: "There is no hell." (Nocturnal)
Jesus' Gospel: "They will throw them INTO THE fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear." Mt 13:42 (Daylight)
Worthless Believers (The Completely backslidden and the Backslidden in heart):
Jesus: "And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' " Matthew 25:30
I believe you to be a danger to those in the world
who are seeking Love.

You are smug and full of yourself- granting forgivness
to yourself for all you do to bring hate and division
to human kind..
You refer to others as "worthless"?
Sorry- can't except that, and never will.

I do not claim to have a Gospel Qu..
I simply offer my opinion of what I believe true to me-
to my heart.

Take it or leave it..either way, you have zero impact on my heart-
I fear for those whose heart's you may have influance
over though...

Do you ever pause and wonder why you feel the need to try and control
another's soul's destiny??

Who do you really think you are- in the scheme of things?
pssst.. here's a hint- you aren't as significant as you think
you are.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#489517 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The only connection I see is just as that meteorite which slammed into Russia the other day... just as satan was hurled from heaven.. in the same way you and others like yourself are on a current trajectory and course to bust hell wide open one day. Unless you truly are genuinely saved Le le, you too will die in your sins.
And all the icons, and all the riches of the world... and all the things which this world can give will not be able to save. Only through Jesus... only through Jesus can one come to the Father.
Jesus: "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?"
.. such humility !! Jesus must be impressed with you ..

.. do you think Le_Le recognizes your modesty ??..

"Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real." Thomas Merton."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489518 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
and he will allow terrible things to happen to you and then blame you for his screw ups.
OK.
You ran away when we talked about paul and you disappeared when we talked about christ.And you disappeared over the gutter conversation.Gods not responible for your screw up you are you are one who decided to do them.Again I ask you do you know what it is to love.Cause I think you run off again.You can keep runnin and hidin but that only is a short fix in time you shall have to face yourself as to whom you really are.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#489519 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Those who completely backslid from Christ and those who are backslidden in their heart (some Christians who oppose The Lord) are, in metaphoric terms, asleep. They're dead, twice dead as the bible calls them.
Good afternoon Qu, so true.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#489520 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
What are you 4 years old? An insult scale?
I could have called it a spectrum.

Is that news to you, that there are different degrees to some things?
Skombolis wrote:
He said Christians don't care about who they hurt because they can ask forgiveness from the sky
You omitted "need to" for some reason. Those words need to be in that sentence for you to be accurately paraphrasing IANS. What you just produced is a complete misrepresentation because of your omission. Why did you omit those two words?
Skombolis wrote:
Whatever technicality you want to use to try to minimize it to help IANS it was said as a negative stereotype
You altered his words to make it look like a negative stereotype. That's called a strawman.

I tend to think that you're doing it sub-consciously, if that's any consolation.
Skombolis wrote:
You not smarter than me Little Ians, just way more immature:)
I can be immature, if I choose. I can also choose not to. Do you choose, or is it out of your control?

Location hidden

#489521 Feb 17, 2013
IANS you told Juicy she got you all wrong just like i always do when she said you believe all or most Christians are indoctrinated. Yet here you are posting this:

IANS said

"It seems that way to you because you have been trained to think that way, a characteristically Christian way of thinking. You see the world principally as a decadent and dangerous place that is getting worse, even as it gets better. And you project your own Christian psychology of sitting by helplessly waiting to be rescued. It's so negative, passive and disabling.

I blame your church for teaching you to think this way."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

That's the definition of indoctrination

Why did you lie IANS and deny you feel most Christians are indoctrinated?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#489522 Feb 17, 2013
NON-NOCTURNAL 4

Lele's Gospel: "(Homosexuals)- They want a marriage certificate" (Nocturnal)

Genesis: "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Gen 1:27

Jesus' Gospel: "But 'God made them male and female' from the beginning of creation." Mark 10:6 (Daylight)

Prophet Isaiah: "What sorrow for those who say that evil is good and good is evil, that dark is light and light is dark, that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter." (Daylight) Isaiah 5:20

In today's standards... fornications is evil but here we have a stupid, stoopid, gullible, shameless of the truth of our Lord and worldly Christian above (Lele) promoting that homosexuality is good... and coming against those who speak against this wickedness. Stupid and Foolish!

Hell is waiting and licking it's chops.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#489523 Feb 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Vilify..
I am glad you used this word Lawlest..
For "vilify" is exactly what yourself and Qu have been doing
to your fellow man
on topix (and I guarantee- in the RW too), since I ran across your
ego driven self righteous paths years ago..
So, I could say to you- you are also reaping what you sow?
You won't see the connection- I am sure..
Because, you believe yourself to be exempt from your nastiness-
all in the name of Christ- of course..
The -Love of Christ- isn't something for the loudest and proudest-
it's not yours to claim and put into a box to be used when YOU
feel someone is worthy.
In other words- get over yourself.
Yeap..........you are RIGHT, I am reaping what I have sown, right now my life is so Blessed IN the Lord and getting better all the time........I am definitely reaping what I have sown for conveying and standing on God's Holy Word.

I want to put a challenge to you..........give me an example for where I have vilified anyone on this thread at anytime, I am very much confident that any reasoning you come up with will be based more off of your foolish and misguided perception more than any true spirit guided perception.

Location hidden

#489524 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have called it a spectrum.
Is that news to you, that there are different degrees to some things?
<quoted text>
You omitted "need to" for some reason. Those words need to be in that sentence for you to be accurately paraphrasing IANS. What you just produced is a complete misrepresentation because of your omission. Why did you omit those two words?
<quoted text>
You altered his words to make it look like a negative stereotype. That's called a strawman.
I tend to think that you're doing it sub-consciously, if that's any consolation.
<quoted text>
I can be immature, if I choose. I can also choose not to. Do you choose, or is it out of your control?
He later explained Christians with bad character would take advantage of this loophole

Of course it was a negative stereotype

You really need it explained that stating Christians don't need to apologize or make amends to those they have hurt because they can ask the sky for forgiveness isn't something that is making a positive implication?

Keep your excuses. I will stick with the blatantly obvious

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#489525 Feb 17, 2013
mobile7 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you so sure that it is just Your opinion that is guided by Gods Word??? You disagree with so many others who are also quoting Gods word. It may be that it's your opinion that is misguided.
God himself will have the final word on what is right and what is wrong, I go only by the scriptures.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#489526 Feb 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you to be a danger to those in the world
who are seeking Love.
You are smug and full of yourself- granting forgivness
to yourself for all you do to bring hate and division
to human kind..
You refer to others as "worthless"?
Sorry- can't except that, and never will.
I do not claim to have a Gospel Qu..
I simply offer my opinion of what I believe true to me-
to my heart.
Take it or leave it..either way, you have zero impact on my heart-
I fear for those whose heart's you may have influance
over though...
Do you ever pause and wonder why you feel the need to try and control
another's soul's destiny??
Who do you really think you are- in the scheme of things?
pssst.. here's a hint- you aren't as significant as you think
you are.
I used to think that when Jesus said to not cast your pearls before swine that He was talking mainly about unbelievers... but I have come to realize that swine isn't in reference to all unbelievers but in reference to those who come against the truth of our Lord. Not all unbelievers come against Believers or the principles of the Gospel... But those who do such things are SOME unbelievers and some believers (such as your backslidden, carnal AND shaky self).

Because of your own choice, you are simply fulfilling that prophecy in scripture where it talks about silly women being laden with different "lusts". So the lust of the flesh you will do... the deeds of the devil are in your heart and that is why you manifest your foolishness.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#489527 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The only connection I see is just as that meteorite which slammed into Russia the other day... just as satan was hurled from heaven.. in the same way you and others like yourself are on a current trajectory and course to bust hell wide open one day. Unless you truly are genuinely saved Le le, you too will die in your sins.
And all the icons, and all the riches of the world... and all the things which this world can give will not be able to save. Only through Jesus... only through Jesus can one come to the Father.
Jesus: "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?"
Bro........unless God reach down and open her understanding of his Word (which I pray that he will do for her as well as others one day before it is too late) you are otherwise talking above her head at something that she has proven that she is yet unable to grasp.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#489528 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Right proof is a higher standard
A requirement is the lowest standard.

He wouldn't say that he required proof, if all he required was evidence.

Would he require proof? No, he would not. He would only require evidence. That's why he said evidence and not proof, because that is what he would require.
Skombolis wrote:
I remember last time this came up you suggested maybe he forgot he said it and I asked you how does someone forgot they believe its possible creator gods exist?
IANS has posted about the possibility for creator gods literally thousands of times, consistently.

What would be the motive for him to deny it?
Skombolis wrote:
I know the deal Hididng, IANS lies and his friends all come running to say maybe he forgot or evidence isn't proof even though he never bothered to say that is why he was denying it or jab is different than slam
Support your claims, sir.
Skombolis wrote:
He has repeated a pattern of denying what he has said
When? When has he ever denied saying something that he actually said? Think about it.
Skombolis wrote:
He denied he said anything to indicate all or most Christians are indoctrinated and then went on to say Christians think the way their churches tell them to
He said I got him all wrong when I said he wanted to limit the church's influence on society and politics and claimed he instead was trying to reduce them to all volunteers which he said later he already believes they are and then admitted of course his goal is to limit its influence on society and politics
He denies he was implying Christians lack empathy for those they hurt and then went on to show thats exactly what he meant
The list goes on and on
IANS deals in dishonesty
The list....doesn't exist anywhere but in your head.

Is it too difficult to address what people actually say?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#489529 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
That is just so beautiful Qu, the sheer purity of Jesus moves my Spirit <3

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#489530 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just like you.
THAT I have no CHOICE..........but to agree with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web