Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489503 Feb 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Still? You still don't know? Here is the last time I answered that for you:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
And Tide has answered it for you at least twice.
This what makes you Dim. You're unteachable. There is no way to get an idea from my head into yours. The usual method - coding the thought as words, typing them, posting them, and you reading them, accomplishes zero. You still don't know.
And of course, that is what caused me to post "Nope. I'm not going to continue to correct you any more." It's maddening dealing with you.
This never would have turned into the issue that it has if you were merely functionally illiterate - and you are. You perform like somebody who cannot read, or who can barely read. You don't seem to be able to look at a word and not garble it in the uptake, as you did when you converted "evidence" to "proof".
Nor can you plead ignorance. You were asked repeatedly to stop paraphrasing me - use my exact words or drop your claim. You refused.
Still, that was not your biggest crime. You amped it up by going on the offensive. You're not only too proud to beg me to forgive you, you're too proud to consider that you might have made a mistake or be at fault.
And your reaction has been to intensify your maligning.
My response? Game on. I haven't been in a flame war like this since perhaps with Buck Crick in 2011. I suppose it's good to hone ones chops now and then, although you have made this child's play.
BTW, somebody - Grace, I believe - posted that people like me are sent here by your god as a test. Obviously, I don't. But just as obviously, you should. And you are obviously failing it miserably. You'd apparently rather risk the opprobrium of your peers and the wrath of your god than beg forgiveness.
What is anybody who is reading along to think about how your Christianity affects you? You're supposed to be filled with a powerful Holy Spirit to guide you. You were promised it. That's obviously a sham promise. There's no power in you. There's no Spirit. There has been no transformation. There's just you wagging your finger at people like me and your self-forgiveness for the messes you make and walk away from.
That's what Christianity has done for Skombolis. And that's one of Christianity's main appeals - evading guilt. You have a lot to feel guilt and shame about. Do you really deserve to be comfortable with it?
Is it good that your beliefs allow you to be comfortable with whatever you do? I think that they simply enable you to go on offending, but without any punishment from your conscience, which is now likely nearly silenced by your dogma. You're not perfect, just forgiven, remember?
You can do anything to anybody, because your god will forgive you, right? He already has. Because you are he. He is a fabrication of your own imagination, and he tells you that you are forgiven.
I tell you that you are not.
Why did it take you at least being asked 6 times to answer?

You know what you did IANS and why you did it. You made a blanket denial instead of letting anybody know it was over the use of a synonym in your favor.

That lie simply gave you a weak technicality to finally use as an excuse. What about the claim people paraphrases you all wrong with you believing most Christians are indoctrinated or that you want to limit the church's influence on politics and society and then you went on to show you think exactly that

Your denial your implications Christians don't need to apologize or make amends to those they hurt because they can ask forgiveness from the sky speaks for itself and you showed yourself you believe it to mean exactly what I said

You simply are not an honest person. And i will continue to point out why every time you try to lie about it
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489504 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
NON-NOCTURNAL 3
Lele's Gospel: "There is no hell." (Nocturnal)
Jesus' Gospel: "They will throw them INTO THE fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear." Mt 13:42 (Daylight)
Worthless Believers (The Completely backslidden and the Backslidden in heart):
Jesus: "And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' " Matthew 25:30
fiery furnace is not hell

throw to the firey furnace wood or dead body, and look what is happen, those parts burn forever or only few minutes and left ashes?
like body can be exchanged in ashes,also soul can be exchanged in ashes fertilizer of this Uinverse

Your beliefs in eternal hell is blasphemy against ETERNAL LOVE OF GOD

Bible doesn't teach those doctrines,they are your brain haluciantiaons

all Jesus spoken words were parables,without of parables he spoke not
you don't understand parable,because you are not SAVE and have no eyes to see and ears to hear- AND GOD IS NOT FOR YOU TO CURE YOU

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489505 Feb 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello lil wispers
I have poor comprehension skills, can you show me what all that means?
Man needs to solemnly reminded that the law of the spirit of life in Christ sets him free from the law of sin and death but not from the law of God.By campbell morgan.The ten commandments.

It was what Christ took away and what Christ abolished.

In the gospel the law first written in the heart of Christ becomes the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus and is thus transferred to the heart of the believer where Christ dwells by faith.

Location hidden

#489506 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Your religion is worthless. So are you.
Now there's the little bigot I know so well!
You have no idea what I said.
Sure I do. You said Christians don't need to apologize or make amends for those they have hurt because they can ask the sky for forgiveness. Then you lied about what you were implying. When this post proved it with your own words about how only Christians with bad character would use the loophole you decided not to address any of that. I not only know what you said but when you lied and why. It's because you didn't want to look like the bigot you are, just like above where you said "Your religion is worthless. So are you". I will use your exact words to take away the temptation to lie. Oh wait, that doesn't stop you!
Scum.
LOL, sophisticated response 'doctor'

Location hidden

#489507 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>

I said neither. I never used the word "coverage." My only reference to the word insurance was a quotation explaining a new development in the health insurance industry. I never referred to my "malpractice insurance rates" as you claimed when you wrote, "I have seen you complain about your malpractice insurance rates."
You have never seen that.
Yes you have. And like i keep saying, not your current rates but that you weren't going to chance them going up keeping patients that would sue you for what you considered would be resulting damage from not following your advice

Is your default response to lie?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#489508 Feb 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my point. For you, your deity is real. The Christian pantheon is subjectively real to you.
Are you able to understand that for others, their deities are equally subjective real for them?
Likewise, for me, no deities are subjectively real. Hence, I conclude, perhaps incorrectly, that deities are not objectively real. Otherwise, why would your subjective experience differ from a Buddhists or mine?
hmm--
for a freethinker, you thoughts on deity or spiritual experience is curios.

Deities are not [for the most part] objectivey real, because a deity is a spirit.

when you think about a spirit, even if you no believe in them things. the purest form of a spirit no look like human. a spirit no have human components like arms and nose and legs and feet all that.

No get me wrong now, spirits can take on [form] of humans. the most famous spirit that take on human form is Jesus Christ. But angels are also spirits. Satan, Jesus enemy, is a spirit. Demons, are spirits.

But in essence and form, a spirit is a Force. A spirit is like the wind, a spirit is like a attitude or a mentality. Almighty God YHWH is a Spirit.

a spirit can come in the shape of rage. two people have an argument and the argument rage to the point of one person killing another person. and then the person that kill say they never mean to do it and is like they lose control or it seem surreal to them or they no remember.

if you remember in the bible when Jesus rebuke the spirit, it go out the man and into a herd of swine and the swine run over the cliff.

That why bible say [test the spirits]. because a spiritual experience is subjective. So as I say many times on here, I believe the hindu or the muslim or people from other religions that say they experience god. What they mean, is that they experience a spirit.

There are an inumerable amount of spirits. a lot more than humans.

So the spirit of YHWH through Jesus Christ, there are spiritual experiences two jesus followers will have, like maybe both declare that only through Jesus one can get to father YHWH. there has to be spiritual agreement for two jesus followers to agree that is true.

But another spirit can influence two muslims to declare Allah not have no son. and another spirit can influence a sunni and a shite muslim that they enemies.

Spirits are to be tested.

I no want to go no further, because you is a freethinker and all this might seem baloney to you.

But to answer you main questions, the spiritual experience I have as a Jesus Follower, and the experience say a buddhist or a hindu or muslim would have, would not be the same. because the spiritual source is different.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489509 Feb 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis a beautiful story cause goes to show no matter how wicked you are he still loves you and forgives you for your short comings.
A test to see just where your heart really is.
and he will allow terrible things to happen to you and then blame you for his screw ups.
OK.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489510 Feb 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,brotha. I wanted to respond to this part of your post because I know shat I just said to Mike wasn't REAL nice,but a lot of you don't REALIZE the arrogant mockery he brings to this forum every time he asks one of his dumb questions.
He is just like you.

Location hidden

#489511 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>

I was talking about about all Christians, shit-fer-brains, but it is still not bigoted. You are all free to be as low as you like and then forgive yourselves.
HAHA

First of all , no we are not

Second of all that is the definition of bigoted

As you explained after that Christians with poor character would take advantage of this loophole. Yet you never qualified some. You made a blanket implication Christians would engage in this. And you just admitted you were talking about ALL Christians

Hey how come you won't address why you told Juicy she got you all wrong when she said you think most Christians are indoctrinated and then you went on to tell Brother Lee Christians think how they do because of what their churches teach them? Or why didn't you want to see the post where you denied you want to limit the church's influence on politics and society but instead want to limit them to all volunteers which is a strange goal considering in a later post you said you believe they already are all volunteers?

Tsk tsk IANS, your lies are catching up to you

Did you ever care about your patients?
J E S U S

Bronx, NY

#489512 Feb 17, 2013

Location hidden

#489513 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
How would you know what I said?
<quoted text>
I did myself a favor. I had intended to work until age eighty if I lived that long, but the practice of medicine had become undesirable.
This came out less than a year before I retired:
"Half of primary-care doctors in survey would leave medicine"
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/11/17/primary....
By the way, you might want to treat your physicians a little better. You're facing a huge shortage.
From "Physician shortage projected to soar to more than 91,000 in a decade" http://www.ama-assn.org/amednews/2010/10/11/p...
"Nationwide physician shortages are expected to balloon to 62,900 doctors in five years and 91,500 by 2020, according to new Assn. of American Medical Colleges work force projections. That's up more than 50% from previous estimates. AAMC officials attribute the widening gap to increased demands from the aging baby boomer generation and expansion of coverage by 2019 to 32 million uninsured Americans under the health system reform law."
Yes, the boomers coming of Medicare age and Obamacare have injected a huge number of people into the system. But they are wrong about that being the only factor. As the first article indicates, physicians are fleeing from medicine as fast as they can. And those that aren't are cutting back their hours:
From "Will a “silent exodus” from medicine worsen doctor shortage?"
http://www.ama-assn.org/amednews/2012/10/08/p...
"Between 2008 and 2012, the average number of hours physicians worked fell by 5.9%, from 57 hours a week to 53, and doctors saw 16.6% fewer patients, according to a survey of nearly 14,000 doctors released in September. If the trend continues through 2016, it would equate to the loss of 44,250 full-time physicians"
<quoted text>
Yes, it was voluntary. I left medicine in good standing, and am free to return if I ever choose to.
How about your prison term? Was it voluntary?
My prison term was more honest than your doctor's practice!

Even when being called on it online you can't bring yourself to say you card about your patients. And from a guy that lies as much as you that is really saying something

People relied on you for medical care and you only cared about their money. It was so obvious to me reading your posts how you considered your patients nuisances and idiots who couldn't follow directions. That is why I knew you wouldn't answer.

When I left prison I became a better man. You stayed a drain on society your entire life, abusing people's trust to take their money.

Do you know what Ritalin does in adults yet?

Location hidden

#489514 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
and he will allow terrible things to happen to you and then blame you for his screw ups.
OK.
Can I ask you something do you really know what is to love.

Location hidden

#489515 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Even if you are correct, so what? Such people - and you appear to be one - are wrong. This is why I didn't want you changing my words. You're not qualified.
<quoted text>
What? You read words and learned? Pass the smelling salts.
I bet you forget by tomorrow.
<quoted text>
Nothing, if that's what they actually said. When you did it with me, what was wrong with it is that it is incorrect. I am much more precise and rigorous in my thinking than you are, and don't want you passing off your inferior ideas as having come from my pen.
And I sure as hell won't let you call me a liar unchallenged after you have.
LOL

If anything I was crediting you for requiring a higher standard

For a scientific minded fella such as yourself it is surprising you would need evidence over proof don't ya think?

If you were so concerned with being quoted incorrectly you would have stated why.

After being asked probably a dozen times in two rooms you finally realized you could claim you denied it because I said evidence not proof even though you didn't say that was the reason

You had no reason to deny you think most Christians are indoctrinated or that you want to limit the church's influence on society and politics yet you denied those two things too.

Why do you lie so much?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#489516 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
NON-NOCTURNAL 3
Lele's Gospel: "There is no hell." (Nocturnal)
Jesus' Gospel: "They will throw them INTO THE fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear." Mt 13:42 (Daylight)
Worthless Believers (The Completely backslidden and the Backslidden in heart):
Jesus: "And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' " Matthew 25:30
I believe you to be a danger to those in the world
who are seeking Love.

You are smug and full of yourself- granting forgivness
to yourself for all you do to bring hate and division
to human kind..
You refer to others as "worthless"?
Sorry- can't except that, and never will.

I do not claim to have a Gospel Qu..
I simply offer my opinion of what I believe true to me-
to my heart.

Take it or leave it..either way, you have zero impact on my heart-
I fear for those whose heart's you may have influance
over though...

Do you ever pause and wonder why you feel the need to try and control
another's soul's destiny??

Who do you really think you are- in the scheme of things?
pssst.. here's a hint- you aren't as significant as you think
you are.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#489517 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The only connection I see is just as that meteorite which slammed into Russia the other day... just as satan was hurled from heaven.. in the same way you and others like yourself are on a current trajectory and course to bust hell wide open one day. Unless you truly are genuinely saved Le le, you too will die in your sins.
And all the icons, and all the riches of the world... and all the things which this world can give will not be able to save. Only through Jesus... only through Jesus can one come to the Father.
Jesus: "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?"
.. such humility !! Jesus must be impressed with you ..

.. do you think Le_Le recognizes your modesty ??..

"Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real." Thomas Merton."

Location hidden

#489518 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
You ran away when we talked about paul and you disappeared when we talked about christ.And you disappeared over the gutter conversation.Gods not responible for your screw up you are you are one who decided to do them.Again I ask you do you know what it is to love.Cause I think you run off again.You can keep runnin and hidin but that only is a short fix in time you shall have to face yourself as to whom you really are.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#489519 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Those who completely backslid from Christ and those who are backslidden in their heart (some Christians who oppose The Lord) are, in metaphoric terms, asleep. They're dead, twice dead as the bible calls them.
Good afternoon Qu, so true.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#489520 Feb 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
What are you 4 years old? An insult scale?
I could have called it a spectrum.

Is that news to you, that there are different degrees to some things?
Skombolis wrote:
He said Christians don't care about who they hurt because they can ask forgiveness from the sky
You omitted "need to" for some reason. Those words need to be in that sentence for you to be accurately paraphrasing IANS. What you just produced is a complete misrepresentation because of your omission. Why did you omit those two words?
Skombolis wrote:
Whatever technicality you want to use to try to minimize it to help IANS it was said as a negative stereotype
You altered his words to make it look like a negative stereotype. That's called a strawman.

I tend to think that you're doing it sub-consciously, if that's any consolation.
Skombolis wrote:
You not smarter than me Little Ians, just way more immature:)
I can be immature, if I choose. I can also choose not to. Do you choose, or is it out of your control?

Location hidden

#489521 Feb 17, 2013
IANS you told Juicy she got you all wrong just like i always do when she said you believe all or most Christians are indoctrinated. Yet here you are posting this:

IANS said

"It seems that way to you because you have been trained to think that way, a characteristically Christian way of thinking. You see the world principally as a decadent and dangerous place that is getting worse, even as it gets better. And you project your own Christian psychology of sitting by helplessly waiting to be rescued. It's so negative, passive and disabling.

I blame your church for teaching you to think this way."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

That's the definition of indoctrination

Why did you lie IANS and deny you feel most Christians are indoctrinated?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#489522 Feb 17, 2013
NON-NOCTURNAL 4

Lele's Gospel: "(Homosexuals)- They want a marriage certificate" (Nocturnal)

Genesis: "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Gen 1:27

Jesus' Gospel: "But 'God made them male and female' from the beginning of creation." Mark 10:6 (Daylight)

Prophet Isaiah: "What sorrow for those who say that evil is good and good is evil, that dark is light and light is dark, that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter." (Daylight) Isaiah 5:20

In today's standards... fornications is evil but here we have a stupid, stoopid, gullible, shameless of the truth of our Lord and worldly Christian above (Lele) promoting that homosexuality is good... and coming against those who speak against this wickedness. Stupid and Foolish!

Hell is waiting and licking it's chops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Robert F 987,354
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 min Johnny 183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min David S Pumpkins 286,590
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 38 min dotard tracker 31,188
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 41 min Johnny 28
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 48 min Johnny 51
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,327
More from around the web