Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#489477 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the 'Infancy Gospel of Thomas'. Yep, written about 100 years after Jesus died.
What, seriously???

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#489479 Feb 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Vilify..
I am glad you used this word Lawlest..
For "vilify" is exactly what yourself and Qu have been doing
to your fellow man
on topix (and I guarantee- in the RW too), since I ran across your
ego driven self righteous paths years ago..
So, I could say to you- you are also reaping what you sow?
You won't see the connection- I am sure..
Because, you believe yourself to be exempt from your nastiness-
all in the name of Christ- of course..
The -Love of Christ- isn't something for the loudest and proudest-
it's not yours to claim and put into a box to be used when YOU
feel someone is worthy.
In other words- get over yourself.
The only connection I see is just as that meteorite which slammed into Russia the other day... just as satan was hurled from heaven.. in the same way you and others like yourself are on a current trajectory and course to bust hell wide open one day. Unless you truly are genuinely saved Le le, you too will die in your sins.

And all the icons, and all the riches of the world... and all the things which this world can give will not be able to save. Only through Jesus... only through Jesus can one come to the Father.

Jesus: "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?"
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489480 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the 'Infancy Gospel of Thomas'. Yep, written about 100 years after Jesus died.
good for you is also
Gospel of Puttin from Moscow

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489481 Feb 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Now toss the prophecy into the sea to activate the curse,..somewhere in "Jeremiah".
Mornin Mike;
I thinkin something else here;
Here it is:
Behold the lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the world.
John 1:29

And this one:
Here it is:
Jesus Christ who hath abolished death and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.
2 Timothy 1:10
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489482 Feb 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing. Shortly after that, I believe, he went into plastic surgery.
poster was asisting in this plastic surgery,
this atheistic phisician posess to much disturbances inside of his banana brain
mike

AOL

#489483 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
NON-NOCTURNAL 2
"But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble." Proverbs 4:19
1. Lele's Gospel: Everybody will be saved.(Nocturnal)
2. Jesus' Gospel: Few will be saved.
(Day)
Jesus: "A man who walks by day will not stumble, for he sees by this world’s light. It is when he walks by night that he stumbles, for he has no light.” John 11
Hello Qu

By posting scriptures confirms you're saved?

There are some who say Lord Lord that will not be saved?

Salvation does not go into effect until after this life.

Why doesn't a GOD ever confirm what people are saying?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489484 Feb 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
In the 'Perspective' section of today's Arkansas Democrat-Gazette,there's an article that says 'It took brains to get as big as Micheal Jordan'. Oh yeah?? Is that why his Charlotte Bobcats CONSISTENTLY have one of the worst NBA records in the league?? Jordan may be super rich,but God is punishing him with a crappy team for how he dumped his wife for that blond.
what?
you got no life you miserable dirty loner?
go to the mall,maybe you will find some very old mama to scratch your dirty filthy balls
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489487 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The only connection I see is just as that meteorite which slammed into Russia the other day... just as satan was hurled from heaven.. in the same way you and others like yourself are on a current trajectory and course to bust hell wide open one day. Unless you truly are genuinely saved Le le, you too will die in your sins.
And all the icons, and all the riches of the world... and all the things which this world can give will not be able to save. Only through Jesus... only through Jesus can one come to the Father.
Jesus: "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?"
metheorities are not satans
satan is only one who was thrown from heaven one time,after resurection of Jesus and His entering heaven as new ruler of this earth

Also you Lie, and halucinate

Le Le like I said is gay, and without repentance he die like skunk

most of them are abominable dead sinners run around like zombies since internet exist, and never repent because they lifes long ago are belonging to devil

also be careful,
because your transgressions,and many time Lies also can throw you to the hell- boiling bowl or black tar(brrrrrr very horible misery can be also yours)
mike

AOL

#489488 Feb 17, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Mike;
I thinkin something else here;
Here it is:
Behold the lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the world.
John 1:29
And this one:
Here it is:
Jesus Christ who hath abolished death and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.
2 Timothy 1:10
Hello lil wispers

I have poor comprehension skills, can you show me what all that means?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#489489 Feb 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
*Repeat left you this post Le Le!
post #488848
Hello Le Le,
I wasn't aware you noted my interests/concerns for the human race, but thank you. They have been since a 3 y.o. and as 'problems' grow, so does one's responsibility!
It's a bit like accepting to do a small thing - ie. answer a call - and when that is hopefully dealt with, a bigger CALL is waiting.
Of course we have the choice to answer the call, and being the child that I was - very trusting - I made a promise. A promise to follow Jesus... which I learned as I grew up, was called a Covenant! Now it became more than just 'following' but a 100% dedicated involvement...
And so the peaceful child became the peace warrior. From my home, the term warrior was not so widely used as it is now for just about anything under the sun, but none the less... commitment must
be infectious, as I have seen many more now who are truly the same.
Like team work, the work goes on. And like even a seeming fine blade of grass - without the Light and the Force - it would have no power to push through the earth. And yet... it is growing... even if eyes cannot see!
I might have spoken briefly in another thread a long time back, but IF I do, it is 99% here. And over the past year has had to be brief now due to my schedule. Folk grow like flowers in a garden here as friends... and even weeds are very edible, as well as great for pest control... >>>BigSmile<< < Love... does not question, Ja?
What WOULD a Christian do without all folk to converse with???
mmmmmmm
Another thought...
Blessings always in His Love and Peace
Hi PW,

I am sorry, I did not catch this post before signing off on Friday night..

-another beautiful post!

I have always admired who you are through your posts.
How could one not - is there anything better in our world than
- a Peace Warrior?

I too have known the presence of Christ since I was a very little
child..I was raised Catholic and just knew there was so very much more to Christ's Love than what was being taught
in that church.
- don't get me wrong- Christ's Love knows no bounds- and can
indeed be found in members of the Catholic church.

Deb is also one, who I can identify with- regarding "knowing"
Christ as a small child.

I like what you say about the blade of grass..
Too many times, those of us who can not "see" something in another-
believe that person to not have "Life"..Yet, Christ sees all..

And that's good enough for me..

Wishing you much Love and happiness-- today and always..
Thanks for taking the time..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#489490 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Jab and slam are on opposite ends of the insult scale.
Stop insulting me for being smarter than you.
What are you 4 years old? An insult scale?

He said Christians don't care about who they hurt because they can ask forgiveness from the sky

Whatever technicality you want to use to try to minimize it to help IANS it was said as a negative stereotype

You not smarter than me Little Ians, just way more immature:)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489491 Feb 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about Skombolis lately? Is he playing a dangerous game with YHWY? Is your god using anybody now to teach some hard or painful lesson to that Jesus follower?
Your friend needs your help.
worry about own misery and friendship,

and fell free of worries about others

and keep busy your dumpster criminal activity against other posters

Skombolis as believer have more value,from scumbags like you"phisician" with stolen diploma he heheeeeeeee

Location hidden

#489492 Feb 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So all the evil in the world is God's fault.
Instead of killing the rattlesnake, he put in a crib with babies.
Such a lovely story.
Tis a beautiful story cause goes to show no matter how wicked you are he still loves you and forgives you for your short comings.
A test to see just where your heart really is.

Location hidden

#489495 Feb 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you have the evidence, you have "the grounds for proof" but not proof itself, according to your definition.
Hence, science doesn't deal in proof.
Right proof is a higher standard

I remember last time this came up you suggested maybe he forgot he said it and I asked you how does someone forgot they believe its possible creator gods exist?

I know the deal Hididng, IANS lies and his friends all come running to say maybe he forgot or evidence isn't proof even though he never bothered to say that is why he was denying it or jab is different than slam

He has repeated a pattern of denying what he has said

He denied he said anything to indicate all or most Christians are indoctrinated and then went on to say Christians think the way their churches tell them to

He said I got him all wrong when I said he wanted to limit the church's influence on society and politics and claimed he instead was trying to reduce them to all volunteers which he said later he already believes they are and then admitted of course his goal is to limit its influence on society and politics

He denies he was implying Christians lack empathy for those they hurt and then went on to show thats exactly what he meant

The list goes on and on

IANS deals in dishonesty

#489497 Feb 17, 2013
NON-NOCTURNAL 3

Lele's Gospel: "There is no hell." (Nocturnal)

Jesus' Gospel: "They will throw them INTO THE fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear." Mt 13:42 (Daylight)

Worthless Believers (The Completely backslidden and the Backslidden in heart):

Jesus: "And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' " Matthew 25:30

dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489498 Feb 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi PW,
I am sorry, I did not catch this post before signing off on Friday night..
-another beautiful post!
I have always admired who you are through your posts.
How could one not - is there anything better in our world than
- a Peace Warrior?
I too have known the presence of Christ since I was a very little
child..I was raised Catholic and just knew there was so very much more to Christ's Love than what was being taught
in that church.
- don't get me wrong- Christ's Love knows no bounds- and can
indeed be found in members of the Catholic church.
Deb is also one, who I can identify with- regarding "knowing"
Christ as a small child.
I like what you say about the blade of grass..
Too many times, those of us who can not "see" something in another-
believe that person to not have "Life"..Yet, Christ sees all..
And that's good enough for me..
Wishing you much Love and happiness-- today and always..
Thanks for taking the time..
nobody needs your sorries

Christ love have boundary
sin of human is own sentence from this sinner, and you too,

Christ love is not able to enter inside of your FILTHY SOUL AND HEART GAL 5;17-21......this passage describe limits and not available Love of Christ to them

ALSO DONN'T BE LAIR,AND A....KISSER,CHRIST IS NOT HUMAN

Location hidden

#489499 Feb 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>

I think I can speak for IANS on this.
I know you want to IANS Jr

I think you have responded to ever post about him I have ever made

What did you get him for Valentines Day?

LOL

Location hidden

#489500 Feb 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Who was in heaven to record the conversation?
How is it the writer of bible stories knew what each and everyone of the characters had to say?
Professing christians have the most difficulties with "forgiveness" and "love".
To assume is to err and too group is also to err.No two individuals think with only one brain.
What is so difficult about forgiveness and love.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489501 Feb 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. You know,I was planning to just ignore you since you've been back,and I plan to. But I have to ask just ONE question: Are you REALLY as stupid as you come across,or are you just a pretender?
PLease
accept my question
Are you really psycho,and sick retarded old pal,lunatic without of friends,job,family,walfare,jus t simple bum?

or you are pretender to be politician,christian, and BS

#489502 Feb 17, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
NON-NOCTURNAL 3
Lele's Gospel: "There is no hell." (Nocturnal)
Jesus' Gospel: "They will THROW them INTO THE fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear." Mt 13:42 (Daylight)
Worthless Believers (The Completely backslidden and the Backslidden in heart):
Jesus: "And THROW that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' " Matthew 25:30
Jesus' Love: THROW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 995,196
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Bonk 72,993
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Doctor REALITY 161
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Chuck 699,665
Hot Sale Nike Mercurial Superfly V Soccer Cleat... 7 hr newsoccercleats 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,509
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 7 hr George Jospeh 23