dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489341 Feb 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that.
true Lord doesn't need help of scumbag like you,

in what you help Lord? you stupid half head?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#489342 Feb 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You just put my mind in the gutter. LOL
I did not mean it that way.I was thinking about the peace and quite of country livin and then being able to go to the city to shop and have fun.I call that playin.Picking up my skirts as in moving to country.I was not talkin or thinkin nothing else oh geez get your mind of me.Go post to the fellows.

Location hidden

#489343 Feb 16, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
At least a "natural-high" allows better control.
Your welcome Mike.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489344 Feb 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm here 24/7/365 Because I have no life away from my computer,and because I'm helping my lord and master,Satan the Wicked One,fight against the Lord Jesus Christ.
We know that DR.

That is why you are such a loser.

You are so pathetic you don't even have any internet friends.

Maybe it's 'you' that is the problem.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489345 Feb 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not mean it that way.....I was not talkin or thinkin nothing else oh geez get your mind of me.Go post to the fellows.
Sorry, I'm not gay.

Enjoy the toys. LOL

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#489346 Feb 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Gee ~ that was so kind of you and Sora; we need more people like you in this world....
But how amazing was the remission? Surely it must be miraculous and should be televised as such. What a profound effect you have had on this man's life :)
Bonsoir Serah, he needed us to help him and sadly no other person would. The remission was wonderful to hear, we are very private people and we do not like being filmed or anything of that nature, what we do for people we do from our heart and not from recognition of people. In regards to recognition we have more than enough degrees between the two of us for such a thing. Serah, not all people have the money we do, we work for this money and use it to bless other people and give back to the community. Indeed, he has affected our lives as well. This man was a human being who was not born racist, what is done can be undone through love, compassion and eternal mercy. Thank you Serah, may you be blessed on this day :)

Location hidden

#489347 Feb 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'm not gay.
Enjoy the toys. LOL
You are entirely way to much.
My toys are my automatic dishwasher,washer and dryer,ect.
No more post for you raskel with a gutter thinkin.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#489349 Feb 16, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
GDay Sister Friend!
You sound like you know the topix world well... but for the time I have been in here, it is true. There is something about true human nature which when, one speaks from the heart, it is not measured by a religious belief system, but by the honesty of...
And it doesn't take one to even be Christian to have compassion toward those in need of Comfort.
I believe the term Christian came from such same things that Jesus taught - and yet - he never intended we turn him into another religious sect!
He taught - and demonstrated - a 'Way of Life', which he even went to go so far to say... IF we could believe to the fullest extent, we too could do all that he did and more...
Where have any of us gone wrong ???
I am yet to witness such healing power in a world so in need of medical help...
How-ever, we carry on with the Faith he left with us, in the Spirit of His Comfort, and without complaint. And hopefully just a little of what we share in here with believers or non, might just touch some-one, anyone, passing by!
And there - over there where some don't believe is a place for a little pet - I see yours, and mine, and many others all part of a new and happy world, where no more death can corrupt... even the flesh.
Hold on!
His Love and Peace be with you always.
I read you loud and clear!
((*()*)) >>>KoalaHugs< <<
Bonsoir mon ami, a beautiful thought and one that is worthy of a compliment. Compassion, mercy, love,justice and real tolerance are universal values that is in every society and in every person. I too hope that the words of myself and my soulmate touch others. Our work has just begun.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#489350 Feb 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'm not gay.
Enjoy the toys. LOL
you admited 10 days ago,you are lesbian?
gays don't need any toys.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#489351 Feb 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="I'm always here because I'm locked up in a mental institution"]<quoted text>
you admited 10 days ago,you are lesbian?
gays don't need any toys.[/QUOTE]Go to sleep already.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489352 Feb 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entirely way to much.
My toys are my automatic dishwasher,washer and dryer,ect.
Most women prefer the clothes washer and many have told me I'm "too much".

You're not helping me out of the gutter, LW.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489354 Feb 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm always here because I'm locked up in a mental institution.
We all thought so.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#489355 Feb 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful with what you have learned. Many in the churches will burn you simply for it's mention. Sometimes it is better to realize its relevance in silence as you ponder the knowledge, and slowly introduce it to those who would misinterpret your intent, and consider you as an enemy. Let your Jesus be your example.
I have learned with experience, to let Jesus guide the way. I do feel that he led me on here to learn things from others. I am so glad you mentioned that. There was so much that has coincided with experience. I do have to say I did some research and most things did line up with scripture. I know why it was left out, I don't know if you figured it out, but when I read it, I laughed and said that's it! What a shame.... I will leave it at that....;)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489356 Feb 16, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
....I know why it was left out,.....
You do ? Please share.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489357 Feb 16, 2013
Note that the book of Enoch IS in the Ethiopian Orthodox and Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Bibles.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#489358 Feb 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you have broken the "banned book" barrier, here is a quick read for you:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm
Thanks, I down loaded it! LOL I have seen the book at Barns and Noble, but never picked it up. I have to go back and reread the other, I was fascinated by it. I would like to study it this week. I can only take a little of this at a time! LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#489359 Feb 16, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have learned with experience, to let Jesus guide the way. I do feel that he led me on here to learn things from others. I am so glad you mentioned that. There was so much that has coincided with experience. I do have to say I did some research and most things did line up with scripture. I know why it was left out, I don't know if you figured it out, but when I read it, I laughed and said that's it! What a shame.... I will leave it at that....;)
It's been quite some time since I read it through. Ya have ta remember who ran the show and what they were at the time too.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#489360 Feb 16, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I down loaded it! LOL I have seen the book at Barns and Noble, but never picked it up. I have to go back and reread the other, I was fascinated by it. I would like to study it this week. I can only take a little of this at a time! LOL
Ya. It's kinda like sipp'n whisky ain't it!~! LOL!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489361 Feb 16, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gospel of Thomas is considered by many scholars to be the earliest gospel we have a copy of.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489362 Feb 16, 2013
Note that the Book of Enoch was rejected as scripture by Judaism long before Christianity made their Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min An NFL Fan 119,152
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min freebird 174,919
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min ChristineM 762,753
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Oxbow 554,341
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 34 min quilterqueen 1,243
Why TRACFONE is a RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!!! (May '14) 39 min santaclause 11
Last post wins (May '13) 1 hr quilterqueen 517
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 263,209
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 hr shruthi 1,171

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE