Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried writing a response to this for too many minutes now.
lol..
-have to say something..
Don't get what I am missing.
So your answer is ALL human beings decide where the "line"
is drawn?
Then why are so many targeted simply because they Love
differently than you or I? Why are my tax dollars being wasted
on the issues of this topic?
Come on, you believe deep down (not even)- you and the church have the right
to draw that line.
The whole world would look like Nazka!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that! Quick off the mark, heh ???
Greetings and Salutations also my Friend!
Hello, my angel!

Nice to find you among the clouds here. <smile>

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The one banned by Christianity but from which much of its dogma is based ? LOL
Here is a nice on-line translation of it:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/
Yes. That is exactly the book I was referring to!
Thanks G
This is a good link for what I was talking about relating to your NDE Knowledge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea I known about them for quite some time now.Space is loaded with them along with all the rest of the garbage that been put up there.
Well part of the space program is out here.Tonight on local news they announced they knew about the one that went over Russia.They announced it after the fact,when it was all over with forgot to wag tongue.Now how bright it that.
You want to see what kind of damage and how large look up the one that hit in Arizonia a long time ago. I walked to the bottom of that one when I was just a kid.You could probably find it on the internet under national forest.You should also see the large trees that have turned to stone.
You should see the main comunciation center for this country that is in a mountain in colorado.You might find that interesting too.
Ya. That's meteor crater. I was there too. I used ta live in Evergreen Co.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text> how about we chat about animals finding forever homes :)
OH, don'cha fret sis! I'ma do'n jist fine right where I'm at.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
IANS may believe, as do many "believers", that if you aren't
on their "judge it rule it - sin sin sin" bandwagon-
you mustn't have Christ in your heart.
I believe Love is there for the taking..
I call that Love Jesus..
I believe it's patient, kind and there for ALL.
And- I do believe it moves mountains..
Just not how "we" humans believe- it's a heart thing..
-to me.
Sliding a Red Rose to you, HL..
Much Love..
Nice

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>why stop at man marry man woman marrying woman dog marrying dog;; go on to man marrying horse. oy!
http://www.eonline.com/news/36441/jerry-sprin...
give the country a stimulus and open marriage to anything. polygamy, adults marrying children. Heck; why stop at gays.
open marriage to every man and beast, what a boost to the economy.
its not nuts, that is where the world's morals are.
That show was hilarious but I always thought it was fake, like a parody about Americans, I thought that about the Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, American Dad and a few others too.

How about a man who married his dog? That's ok right 'humanitarians'? A man has the civil liberty to marry a dog if he wants to.
I don't think so, I'm a beloved child of God.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/to...

Some things are only funny until one realises they're true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we got deeper than that. <smile> It varies by discipline.
Ya! I betcha!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Lawlest..
Wouldn't expect anything but this from you..
Thank you again..
Well as everyone knows right down to the most non-informed unbeliever........that the Bible does say that whatever a man sows (women included) that shall he reap, your nastiness is simply returned unto you as you continue to vilify Qu and myself, I will make a concerted effort to ignore you from now on out or at least respond minimally to you.

You have a Blessed night le le.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yup!
We'er gonna haft'a start drug test'n them fellers now too. Or replace 'em with them robots like they done with the car folks. That'd save pay'n the bill fer clean'n up that urine all over the floor.
I started reading and I couldn't stop. I got to 72 the next is about the moon. The first part of that was some deep scary stuff. The Bible did'nt name many of the angels or the fallen ones, who they where and what they did. Very interesting reading. I have been reading so fast I will have to go and study it afterwards.....LOL Thanks for the reading material. Enoch was mentioned in the Bible but not in depth. Wow. Tell me, what did you think of it?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, here night has fallen some time ago we watched a glorious sunset together and I made a sketch of it. The hues were beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. Beauty is all around us and yet we do not see it.
Bonsoir mon amie Seraphine, you are not only so right about the surrounding beauty that surrounds us, but your post and french heritage sparks me to make mention that I currently work at my cities museum of art and right now until April 21, 2013 we have on display as our main exhibition a number of paintings done by all French artists well known and the title of the exhibit is..........FROM MONET TO MATISSE, IMPRESSIONISM.

It is a very interesting showcase and has already done mega business for the museum since it began on January 19th of this year, I wish that you and Sora can see it if you haven't already ( I believe that it is a traveling exhibition and is on loan from another museum) not to be presumptious but I have a feeling that you and Sora would really appreciate it.

Blessings.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea I known about them for quite some time now.Space is loaded with them along with all the rest of the garbage that been put up there.
Well part of the space program is out here.Tonight on local news they announced they knew about the one that went over Russia.They announced it after the fact,when it was all over with forgot to wag tongue.Now how bright it that.
You want to see what kind of damage and how large look up the one that hit in Arizonia a long time ago. I walked to the bottom of that one when I was just a kid.You could probably find it on the internet under national forest.You should also see the large trees that have turned to stone.
You should see the main comunciation center for this country that is in a mountain in colorado.You might find that interesting too.
Thanks I will.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
Many will say that they base their opinion of homosexuality on what they think the Bible says. Ever wondered what their opinion would be of with out it?
Why should it be anything other than neutrality?

It has long been my position that most or all homophobia in the West originates in the Christian church, and that all homophobes learned their hate from their religion, or from somebody else that did. That is, if the church would stop persecuting gays, eventually, so would everybody else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A few have done so. I think Jesus was one of them.
As of late. There were many other before that also...and they have gone the same way.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, thank you for your kind greeting. Yes we are very loving and liberal people who accept all people as they are. I too shall look foward to our correspondence we shall enjoy it very much. We are here as educators Monsieur and as people who simply have compassion that is big enough for all irregardless of sexual orientation or creed, whether they are trolls or not for we all are human Monsieur. This is the most vital ingredient of all that we forget all people are equal, do you not agree? Seraphine leave the judgement to One whose wisdom is higher than ours. Who are we to judge any person? After all Seraphine and I did not create the world but merely try to make it a better place for all people. Our Christian beliefs you shall see are different somewhat and we seek to demolish stereotypes. I hope to speak with you again, I have a feeling that our dialogues shall be fruitful and I am not one to debate scripture I prefer not to go down this route as such an exercise is often futile to the hearer.
Bonsoir mon ami Sora, thank you for your well thoughtout and honest post, by your commentary I can tell that you and your wife have a humbleness of spirit and heart that I believe is truly inspirational to others, as the Bible says you are a light set upon a hill for all to see.

Yes.........we can all be a little more tolarant of one another I believe, and scripture is really best conveyed when the Holy Ghost learn and direct us to do it and not so much on our own, the Bible does said that every man (women as well) is right in his OWN eyes and has you eluded to it is wise to allow the creator God of all things to judge to deal with all of human kind.

Again........look forward to further correspondance with you and your lovely mate and a Blessed day/night to the both of you.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
PS - What does Jesus have to say about lying?
Matthew 15:1-20

Then Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said,“Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat.” He answered them,“And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? For God commanded,‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and,‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ But you say,‘If anyone tells his father or his mother,“What you would have gained from me is given to God,” he need not honor his father.’ So for the sake of your tradition you have made void the word of God. You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said:
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;
in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

What Defiles a Person

And he called the people to him and said to them,“Hear and understand: it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.” Then the disciples came and said to him,“Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?” He answered,“Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.” But Peter said to him,“Explain the parable to us.” And he said,“Are you also still without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. 20 These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone.”

Matthew 4:1-11
Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness tto be tempted by the devil. And after fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. And the tempter came and said to him,“If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.” But he answered,“It is written,
“‘Man shall not live by bread alone,
but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
Then the devil took him to the holy city and set him on the pinnacle of the temple and said to him,“If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written,
“‘He will command his angels concerning you,’
and
“‘On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.’”
Jesus said to him,“Again it is written,‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’” Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to him,“All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me.” Then Jesus said to him,“Be gone, Satan! For it is written,
“‘You shall worship the Lord your God
and him only shall you serve.’”
Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and were ministering to him.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Non belief is the worse sin.
“Humanity's first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt.”- Mike Huben
trifecta1 wrote:
so you talk about non belief or unbelief as a light thing. To Jesus it might be the worse sin.
I'm sure it is in every religion. What do you suppose the Scientologists teach about doubting L. Ron Hubbard? What do you suppose David Koresh taught about doubting him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I started reading and I couldn't stop. I got to 72 the next is about the moon. The first part of that was some deep scary stuff. The Bible did'nt name many of the angels or the fallen ones, who they where and what they did. Very interesting reading. I have been reading so fast I will have to go and study it afterwards.....LOL Thanks for the reading material. Enoch was mentioned in the Bible but not in depth. Wow. Tell me, what did you think of it?
I thought it quite amazing. There is a string running through it...one of mixed compassion and despair, yet exalting the need for it all.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
When someone repeats back something you have already claimed and you respond "Nope. I'm not going to continue to correct you any more." youy are denying that you said it.
You didn't repeat what I claimed. You posted your interpretation of what I said, and effed it up as always.

You claimed that I said that I "don't rule out the possibility of a creator god (but would require proof)"

I never said that, moron. I denied it then ("Nope") and deny it now. And you have never even bothered to try and show where I said such a thing.

The reason that you cannot produce a quote and link supporting your claim is because you are lying. You are lying again now as you did when you first posted the claim and I denied it, aren't you, you little Christian worm?

You are as weak and pathetic as your god.
Skombolis wrote:
And you really think anyone believes your implication wasn't that Christians don't care about making amends? Even Tide recognized the "asking the sky for forgiveness" was a slam.
You're so effing stupid it hurts. You apparently cannot understand the difference between my saying that Christianity permits cowards like you and Dimette to forgive yourselves, and your paraphrased misrepresentation of my words saying that all Christians are as loathsome as you two and would take advantage of that loophole.

No, fool, I implied no such thing. You inferred it with your tiny little excuse for a mind. I am fully aware that many Christians are better people than you are. For example, I know that Seraphine wouldn't behave as you did.
Skombolis wrote:
But once you realized that made you look bigoted you tried to change your story to you were simply making the point while you had never thought that way and knew nobody that thought that way, that Christians aren't technically required to make amends to receive forgiveness
You still have it wrong, dimwit.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Tell me what you would need to correct me on in this sentence?
Skombolis wrote:
"You also said you don't rule out the possibility of a creator god (but would require proof)"
Nope. I'm not going to continue to correct you any more.

Well, maybe this once.

I said that I need evidence. You changed that to "proof."

Your little mind apparently cannot wrap itself around the chasm of difference between evidence and proof. Even now you appear to be completely in the dark about that. I simply got tired of correcting your changes in my words. I still am.

You have no right to change my words, change my meaning, and call me a liar for denying your version of my words without being able to link us to any post that shows me saying that.

But you did anyway, because that's the kind of person you are.

And EXACTLY as I claimed, you believe that you are free to forgive yourself by muttering at the air. Your religion is shabby. It's values are shabby. And you are made in its shabby image.

You've played your part beautifully.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

682 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,462
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 533,175
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ROCCO 721,819
Gleep 11 min The Gleep 54
hi 14 min codie 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Charlie Sheen 256,794
not happy 20 min bill 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 52 min SimmerExtreme 85
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr EXPERT 115,435
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••